Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,229 members, 7,807,763 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:40 PM

3 Nice Girls. What Do I Do? - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 3 Nice Girls. What Do I Do? (61150 Views)

Cyril George Carsten: Don't Be Nice To Your Mother-In-Law, She Isn't Your Friend / Women And Girls, What Does Your Husband Or Boyfriend Do That Turns You Off? / Girls, What Is Something Guys Shouldn’t Feel Insecure About? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Nice Girls. What Do I Do? by UndauntedYOCA(f): 4:32pm On Jul 17, 2020
We've got no idea as to what personalities they've got, how are we then to advise you on this?
Re: 3 Nice Girls. What Do I Do? by greenskittles: 4:36pm On Jul 17, 2020
Imagine being just another option to someone
Re: 3 Nice Girls. What Do I Do? by Dayonsky(m): 4:37pm On Jul 17, 2020
Na you cross oo, so carry am oo. At the end of the day if things no work as plan you go say na we give u such advise and u go wan hold us responsible. Cheers
Re: 3 Nice Girls. What Do I Do? by God1stson(m): 4:41pm On Jul 17, 2020
binghamm:
Currently talking on and off to three Nigerian girls all less than 30.

First one:
Tax lawyer in a foreign country. Quite accomplished. Doesn't want children. Open to cohabitation.
Loves me. The oldest of the three

Second one.
Engineer with top 3 oil multinational. Wants children. Loves me. Wants to get married asap.
Highly driven and ambitious. Religious. Not open to cohabitation. Least attractive

Third one.
Secretary at no-name company in Lagos. Wants children. Loves me. Still quite young. The youngest actually.
Not so driven. Seems satisfied with job role and not seeking further prospects.
Religious. Not open to cohabitation. Most attractive.

Me.
Don't care for children. May or may not want. Very late 20's. Open to cohabitation. A little religious.
Open to both cohabitation and marriage.

Who would you choose?
Are u an engineer, ur piece is like an algorithm lol.

1 Like

Re: 3 Nice Girls. What Do I Do? by rafindo(m): 4:45pm On Jul 17, 2020
binghamm:

First one:
Tax lawyer in a foreign country. Quite accomplished. Doesn't want children. Open to cohabitation.

Second one.
Engineer with top 3 oil multinational. Wants children. Loves me. Wants to get married asap.
Highly driven and ambitious. Religious. Not open to cohabitation. Least attractive

Third one.
Secretary at no-name company in Lagos. Wants children. Loves me. Still quite young. The youngest actually.

Me.
Don't care for children. May or may not want. Very late 20's. Open to cohabitation. A little religious.

Who would you choose?

If the second is available I am interested.
Re: 3 Nice Girls. What Do I Do? by nextstep(m): 4:47pm On Jul 17, 2020
OP, I'd be happy to make your decision a lot easier... please send me the contact details of the second one grin
Re: 3 Nice Girls. What Do I Do? by Tapout(m): 4:48pm On Jul 17, 2020
hmm this very serious...so people no wan marry again, na cohabitation be the new engagement.
Re: 3 Nice Girls. What Do I Do? by Investnow2017: 4:53pm On Jul 17, 2020
There is nothing in the description provided about the ladies that matter in a successful marriage: educational qualifications, job, age, beauty! Personality is the major factor: WHO ARE YOU? That is the main question.

1 Like

Re: 3 Nice Girls. What Do I Do? by Nwaceci1234(f): 5:04pm On Jul 17, 2020
U and number one seems like U get things in common, better go to number one

1 Like

Re: 3 Nice Girls. What Do I Do? by 080bjaked(m): 5:05pm On Jul 17, 2020
binghamm:

First one:

Second one.

Third one.

Me.

Who would you choose?

So nha like this somebody will actually pick his life partner based on people's opinion on Nairaland...... grin grin grin

Mshew. I pirry you in HD colours.

1 Like

Re: 3 Nice Girls. What Do I Do? by GreenDee(f): 5:06pm On Jul 17, 2020
Hmmn, ppl are weird oo, how do they sit down and agree that they won't have children, then why the hell do you now want to marry.. Children ppl are looking for, and paying heavily to have one, some are already removing them out of the equation.. mtchww what a boring marriage.

1 Like

Re: 3 Nice Girls. What Do I Do? by IamNAC(m): 5:07pm On Jul 17, 2020
3rd options
you for show us pictures
Re: 3 Nice Girls. What Do I Do? by Unrated900(m): 5:09pm On Jul 17, 2020
Contact VAR
Re: 3 Nice Girls. What Do I Do? by pasol4real(m): 5:19pm On Jul 17, 2020
Goddys:
The primary qualities that matter in a woman are decency, gentility, submissiveness, teachability and humility. Other appellations like beauty, curved shape, university education, salary etc are secondary.

I can live with any woman with the primary qualities above. Any other secondary quality is just a plus and nonessential cuz I can groom and bring her upto speed on things she doesn't know.

From experience, women that see themselves as highly accomplished are not submissive in marriage. It's good she becomes accomplished under the husband's leadership.

N can you bring an ugly sexless woman to become pretty n sexy?
Pls add physical appearance as a primary factor.
She doesn’t necessarily have to be the most beautiful n sexy but she has to look good n likable.
Re: 3 Nice Girls. What Do I Do? by sofiscatedmoron: 5:19pm On Jul 17, 2020
zed7:
A figment of the OP's imagination. What is your own CV that you have 3 'good girls' dying to have you.
This life no balance my brother, wetin u dey find, others get am plenty that they no need am again
Re: 3 Nice Girls. What Do I Do? by Judgesledge(m): 5:21pm On Jul 17, 2020
Marry the attractive secretary, give am belle sharp sharp, then travel overseas and cohabite with the ugly one and enjoy some dollars/ pounds/euros
Re: 3 Nice Girls. What Do I Do? by pasol4real(m): 5:27pm On Jul 17, 2020
worworbabe:
Are you we? are we you?

Las las, you will choose the one with the biggest booty.
This is marriage we are talking not Bleep mate
No reasonable man looks at the booty when it comes to marriage.
Re: 3 Nice Girls. What Do I Do? by pasol4real(m): 5:34pm On Jul 17, 2020
binghamm:

First one:

Second one.

Third one.

Me.

Who would you choose?
Unless the second lady is plain ugly , I don’t see any reason why you shouldn’t choose her
Re: 3 Nice Girls. What Do I Do? by Erys(m): 5:36pm On Jul 17, 2020
binghamm:

First one:

Second one.

Third one.

Me.

Who would you choose?

Listen with keen attention to what your heart is telling you to do, assess it with your desires and act on what's best for you and your future.
Re: 3 Nice Girls. What Do I Do? by bukatyne(f): 5:39pm On Jul 17, 2020
greenskittles:
Imagine being just another option to someone

Very sad right? sad embarassed

1 Like

Re: 3 Nice Girls. What Do I Do? by Opiro2019: 5:52pm On Jul 17, 2020
Just frame some form of illness that doesn't exist, one in which it will take true love to continue with the person, if you are rich too, claim to have lost your job and move to a face me I slap you apartment, let's see who will stand till the end.
Re: 3 Nice Girls. What Do I Do? by eagleeye259: 6:08pm On Jul 17, 2020
ModestGal:
See this Op o, let me ask you a question, did you tell any of these ladies you would triple date before they started the relationship with you? Now you Are you planning to crash their hopes after you have raised it that they have find husband?
Oga, God will judge you, and punish you as you wan break my heart like this.
People, I am the number 2 girl

I don't think OP is in a relationship with any of them. He said he's talking with them. Many people (male and female) don't see anything wrong with talking with more than one person at a time. It's analogous to applying to several jobs at the same time. You don't know which of the jobs you will get. Someone once told me he talked with a girl for two years and eventually the girl told him she was not interested in a relationship with him.

1 Like

Re: 3 Nice Girls. What Do I Do? by Saskatchewan57(m): 6:16pm On Jul 17, 2020
Make Una no answer the op. Na mumu dey worry am
Re: 3 Nice Girls. What Do I Do? by Cheeryfeet: 6:18pm On Jul 17, 2020
The first one will kick you out when relationship becomes stale and she wouldn't fight for it. She will pay more attention to career. The second one will stick with you through thick and thin and will inspire you to greatness and fight for her family. The third will follow you anywhere you want, she won't give you headache neither will she inspire you. Disclaimer: this is not a marriage advice just an opinion

2 Likes

Re: 3 Nice Girls. What Do I Do? by shekauvsbuhari: 6:22pm On Jul 17, 2020
binghamm:

Frankly, it's hard choosing. And talking to the three of them daily is starting to take too much of my time. This is why I want to settle on one for the future and forget the rest.
There is nothing hard there. You are just being greedy. You want to eat ur cake n still have it. No one person has all we need. There are things we may have to manage or overlook in persons. The first one seems to be ur type but U re are afraid of her independent nature. A lady dt does not care about children and prefers cohabitation is a rare breed. If U want her U shud man up, grow balls n thick liver and go for her. If not, go for the ones your power reach. No do pass urself so that U dont start to scream 2moro when she begin drag U for blockos. I don talk my own finish.

1 Like

Re: 3 Nice Girls. What Do I Do? by AmadorSays: 6:30pm On Jul 17, 2020
This is a decision only you can make considering you should know what's best for you and what you want, it's just like SIM cards, you might want to use a network because their calls are cheap whereas someone will use another because they have the best data plans, personally I use a network that allows me carry out all my transactions just by dialing *444#. We all have what we want, choose the best that fits you.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 3 Nice Girls. What Do I Do? by ekibs11(m): 6:44pm On Jul 17, 2020
binghamm:

First one:

Second one.

Third one.

Me.

Who would you choose?

all advice will be useless because you end up choosing the fine one

1 Like

Re: 3 Nice Girls. What Do I Do? by zokpiaakhazokpi: 6:57pm On Jul 17, 2020
The second one is the best.
Re: 3 Nice Girls. What Do I Do? by McTEE10(m): 6:57pm On Jul 17, 2020
Take number 1 and give me number 2.

binghamm:

First one:

Second one.

Third one.

Me.

Who would you choose?
Re: 3 Nice Girls. What Do I Do? by Saintly01(m): 7:02pm On Jul 17, 2020
No 3
Re: 3 Nice Girls. What Do I Do? by studentofTruth: 7:12pm On Jul 17, 2020
binghamm:

First one:

Second one.

Third one.

Me.

Who would you choose?

Push the first one to me. The world is already overpopulated.

The second will be fine for you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lady Begins Search For A Life Partner For Her Mother (Photo) / How To Check The Expiry Date Of Your Gas Cylinder To Avoid Explosion / My Father Disowned Me For Marrying A Disfigured Man { Photos }

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.