Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,197 members, 7,780,341 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:48 PM

Mum Told Me, You Have To Keep On Rapping. Top 5 Freestyles For The Week. - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Mum Told Me, You Have To Keep On Rapping. Top 5 Freestyles For The Week. (142 Views)

Laycon Freestyles On #SHOWOFF With Amazing Klef - Part 1 / Best Of ZINOLEESKY And LILFROSH Hottest Freestyles Ever 2020/2021 / Best Of Mr.p Freestyles And Lifestyle(P-Square) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mum Told Me, You Have To Keep On Rapping. Top 5 Freestyles For The Week. by BOX555(m): 12:59am On Jul 17, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YWCJ6xFUNG0

Here are the top 5 freestyles for the week, check out.

(1) (Reply)

Latest Mp3: Furz Khadi – Mr Romantic Ft. Blaqbonez / The Moment Runtown Proposed To His South Sudan Girlfriend (video) / Download: Demmie Vee – “if I Had Known”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.