Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,183 members, 7,807,596 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:59 PM

Scammed By A Lady. Any Chance Of Getting My Money Back? - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Scammed By A Lady. Any Chance Of Getting My Money Back? (64021 Views)

Slept With A Pregant Lady, Any Implications?! / Do I Tell My American Patient He's Being Scammed By A Nigerian Romance Scammer? / I Want To Suck A Lady Any Anytime Any Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scammed By A Lady. Any Chance Of Getting My Money Back? by pocohantas(f): 1:48am On Jul 19, 2020
donem:

My goodness, am a staunch united supporter as well.
to your question, Or what? haha
you are almost there shah.

Terrorist grin
They fly planes too, even better than pilots.
Re: Scammed By A Lady. Any Chance Of Getting My Money Back? by Nobody: 2:07am On Jul 19, 2020
victorian:
Ladies know any guy they visit would want to fucc them like no tomorrow if they visit and if she says no? The guy becomes unpleasant during her short stay with him.

So if we know already, why visit a guy?

Can't he suggest he visits her?

Abi Una dey forbid to visit woman u want to start a relationship with?

Because u all. Know if u visit her, the chance of having sex with her is very slim.
And all the guys want is sex and move on. Ladies know already, so the cunning ones will scam you without feeling guilty. Cos u will fuc.vck her,dump her stop answering her calls without feeling guilty. Tit for tat.

Who's fooling who here?

Then guys who cannot man up and woo a lady but wish to. Be introduced to a lady through 3rd party or 4 party should get the hell out of the face of this earth!

If u cant walk up to a lady and woo her? Then shame on you.

You are not meant to even be a man! You are pure wussies!

Smhhhhh naija guys sef!
cant believe in this modern time ppl still hook up through 3rd party cheesy.who 3rd party epp.if a guy likes a girl the right thing to do is to walk up to her and talk to her.u wont die if she says no.some foolish guys even beg their best friends to toast a girl for them and the so called friend when he sees that the girl is his spec he will walk up to the girl and woo the girl for himself cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Scammed By A Lady. Any Chance Of Getting My Money Back? by Nobody: 2:11am On Jul 19, 2020
Slynation:

This format don expire since naw... You should have inform her to borrow money to come see you while you pay her back when she get to your place....50% of ladies you see on Facebook are males looking for gullible guys like you to prey on, and to even hid her name baffles me a lot grin

They don use your head, just forget about that Money, see it as if you distributed covid-19 palliatives to the less privileged grin
God bless u cheesy..it is not even 50 percent..it is 90 percent grin.most of the ladies u see on facebook and instagram in 90 percent cases are guys behind the accounts grin.Even in nairaland here most of the female monikers u see here are guys not to mention facebook,instagram and twitter grin.These days i dont even believe any female social media account i see.very few are real ladies.when u see their picture and u see a girl with very big yansh or big bosom then know for sure na dude dey behind the account.they looking for foolish boys to scam grin.send 14k tfare grin..why will i send u tfare grin.i am surprised op fell for the format cheesy

1 Like

Re: Scammed By A Lady. Any Chance Of Getting My Money Back? by Phenmeson(m): 5:21am On Jul 19, 2020
zeedof:
... well.. what happen to you happening to lots of guys online even here on nairaland, so don't take it personal.. lesson learnt.. but I can help you treating her sha... send her account only.. I will get you her bvn with that, you can send it to her that you have reported her and her account Information have been retrive from bank, for confirmation, you will send her BVN and tell her can she see... if she see it she will be worried.. then you can give her hours to credit you back or she should expect arrest

Won't she take a legal action if her BVN is released from a 3rd party. I got a family member that was scammed recently through an hack Facebook account of his friends. He lost over 100k. He reported it to the bank but they are given him 50/50 chance of getting his money back because the Hacker bank account is not even with full details
Re: Scammed By A Lady. Any Chance Of Getting My Money Back? by benzion72(m): 8:29am On Jul 19, 2020
heendrix:

How can you work on this?

1. Believe in yourself, believe your abilities everybody make mistakes so dont kill yourself on your mistakes
2. Come out of your shell, greet people whether they notice you or not, dont expect them to greet you first
3. Take genuine interest in people, offer to help and assist people, never allow a day pass you without an act of kindness
4. Smile when you see people dont go about frowning your face up and down
5. Crack a little jokes be humorous
6. Look good take care of your outlook but not to extreme
7. If you have interest in any lady dont go first by way of toasting, try to cultivate friendship first, greet her, ask about her welfare send test message on new month, new week before you bring out your main aim
8. Dont be disappointed if it does not work at the beginning and if it does not work with A it will do with B
Re: Scammed By A Lady. Any Chance Of Getting My Money Back? by stanliwise(m): 8:53am On Jul 19, 2020
sheriffindy:
Both the storyteller and the advisers..all of una get time.. Some Don dey form Al Pacinos and Bad ass guys.. Nairaland, a haven where everyone flexes their muscles, Ndi ara Ndi ara!!!
Dem don trap you abi?
Re: Scammed By A Lady. Any Chance Of Getting My Money Back? by Olamusty289: 9:06am On Jul 19, 2020
I for abuse you, but as I see DOG as your name, I rest my case undecided
Re: Scammed By A Lady. Any Chance Of Getting My Money Back? by Mypeople2(m): 9:22am On Jul 19, 2020
justscorchone:
If na your guy ask you for 2k now you for say money no dey
cheesy grin He nor go give he own guy 1k self.. But he fit give babe 11k .Let us even ask him, how much he don give he parents this month self .As for that babe,
arrest the elder sister ,she will produce the babe
Re: Scammed By A Lady. Any Chance Of Getting My Money Back? by Mypeople2(m): 9:30am On Jul 19, 2020
Starberg:
Op you are a mugun and mumu man. Infact you broke all the guy's code. I don't know what to call you again.

This same thing happened to me during the lockdown. A friend of mine connected me with this girl. We got talking and she accepted to be my girlfriend. Although I sent shikini her airtime twice so that e no go be like say I stingy.

After a while, she said she would love to see me, and that she would be traveling down to see me. I said no problem and she requested for tfare. Immediately my brain don activate say this girl fit scam me collect money and she won't come. I told her that I have money, but my account has issue and it will take sometime to rectify it ( mind you my account they green this period and nothing do am) . I told her to come with her t-fare that she shouldn't worry that I will give her everything when she's going back, she said she doesn't have money and I said ok.

She started acting funny, make e no b like say na me be enemy of progress for her not to come. I quickly told my female friend that connected us together to tell her that she would borrow me the money by sending it to her by herself. This girl had no choice but to accept the deal.

On the fateful day she was supposed to come, her phone number was off. I was just so relaxed and just smiling since her friend which was my friend would be the one to face her.

Immediately this my female friend discovered her game, she disturbed the hell out of her and this so called girl had no choice than to return her money. Me I just dey jeje dey laugh as they were insulting and fighting each other.

Later the girl called me and gave me lame excuses why she couldn't make make it and that she had returned her money. And I should send it myself that she would come whenever I want her to come.

I pray make I send you oh, u way ur friend send money make you come, u no come, Na me go send u money wey u go come? rubbish. Immediately I blocked her. one small girl cannot scam a young elderly man like me. me wey be say my bazooka dey look express before e cross, you wan use watermelon scam.
grin grin You too get sense senior man
Re: Scammed By A Lady. Any Chance Of Getting My Money Back? by zeedof(m): 10:59am On Jul 19, 2020
Phenmeson:

Won't she take a legal action if her BVN is released from a 3rd party. I got a family member that was scammed recently through an hack Facebook account of his friends. He lost over 100k. He reported it to the bank but they are given him 50/50 chance of getting his money back because the Hacker bank account is not even with full details
lol... see Nigerian.... someone scam you, and you said is going to take legal action for scamming You? Huh... dey their.... don't worry sha... I once treating someone with BVN and he succumbed... let me tell you some thing... no one can do anything to your account with just bvn... anyway you can let it go sha....

1 Like

Re: Scammed By A Lady. Any Chance Of Getting My Money Back? by victorian(f): 11:50am On Jul 19, 2020
lefulefu:
cant believe in this modern time ppl still hook up through 3rd party cheesy.who 3rd party epp.if a guy likes a girl the right thing to do is to walk up to her and talk to her.u wont die if she says no.some foolish guys even beg their best friends to toast a girl for them and the so called friend when he sees that the girl is his spec he will walk up to the girl and woo the girl for himself cheesy cheesy

Honestly ehn? Some men matter Taya me. And what they don't know is that ladies detest men who cannot man up and woo them. They see such men as weaklings ,most times if the ladies say yes OK I WIl date the guy as IV confirmed he's a good guy, they tend to eat him dry and breakup with him cheesy

Most times I tell the guys I don't own an organization of single searching ladies. Walk to and fro your street, you should see someone u like or whenever u go out look around u, women full ground remain. Choose your spec, open mouth talk! Be nice, smile, look neat and presentable. She will give u audience. The worst thing that could happen is she will say sorry I'm taken or sorry I'm not interested. You won't die as a man or human being!
Re: Scammed By A Lady. Any Chance Of Getting My Money Back? by donem: 12:07pm On Jul 19, 2020
pocohantas:

Terrorist grin
They fly planes too, even better than pilots.
grin u just made me lol, nothing close to that ma'am, main while enjoy your Sunday, regards from here.

1 Like

Re: Scammed By A Lady. Any Chance Of Getting My Money Back? by victorian(f): 12:14pm On Jul 19, 2020
danielistics:

She should have told him she doesn't like the idea of visiting him that he should visit her, or some other arrangements made, rather than defrauding him.

Some ladies must have suggested to the guy, come let's meet somewhere close to my house that's if she's living with family members or even if she stays alone, let's meet somewhere neutral for security reasons like rape especially if she is not in the mood of having sex with someone she's just meeting for the first time.

Not every lady likes sex on first date with a stranger even if they've been chatting for months. The guy is still a stranger.

So most guys always decline, and will ask the babe, will I feel comfortable in your area? Will I be free to talk with u? I'm very shy in public, I'm a very shy guy.

And I WIl be like really? A grown man shy to hang out and gist in public? Hmm interesting. He's a boy after all. Such statements makes me or some ladies feel he's up to no good. And he wants sex if we visit his place.

Anyways I've never taken any guy serious that wants me to visit him at home on first date. Such guy is unserious and wants sex! Not even relationship.

I don't waste time further to chat again. That's the end.

1 Like

Re: Scammed By A Lady. Any Chance Of Getting My Money Back? by Slynation(m): 12:41pm On Jul 19, 2020
lefulefu:
God bless u cheesy..it is not even 50 percent..it is 90 percent grin.most of the ladies u see on facebook and instagram in 90 percent cases are guys behind the accounts grin.Even in nairaland here most of the female monikers u see here are guys not to mention facebook,instagram and twitter grin.These days i dont even believe any female social media account i see.very few are real ladies.when u see their picture and u see a girl with very big yansh or big bosom then know for sure na dude dey behind the account.they looking for foolish boys to scam grin.send 14k tfare grin..why will i send u tfare grin.i am surprised op fell for the format cheesy
Asin ehh.. I just weak grin Well i guess OP ain't that exposed... Body still de sweet am say babe chat am up online grin next time na money for Iphone e go send grin
Re: Scammed By A Lady. Any Chance Of Getting My Money Back? by heendrix(m): 4:13pm On Jul 19, 2020
benzion72:

1. Believe in yourself, believe your abilities everybody make mistakes so dont kill yourself on your mistakes
2. Come out of your shell, greet people whether they notice you or not, dont expect them to greet you first
3. Take genuine interest in people, offer to help and assist people, never allow a day pass you without an act of kindness
4. Smile when you see people dont go about frowning your face up and down
5. Crack a little jokes be humorous
6. Look good take care of your outlook but not to extreme
7. If you have interest in any lady dont go first by way of toasting, try to cultivate friendship first, greet her, ask about her welfare send test message on new month, new week before you bring out your main aim
8. Dont be disappointed if it does not work at the beginning and if it does not work with A it will do with B

Hmmm nice write up can I message u privately pls?
Re: Scammed By A Lady. Any Chance Of Getting My Money Back? by holatin(m): 5:00pm On Jul 19, 2020
jamesbridget13:
Money wey you take ur hand send is not scam na. Abi she accessed ur bank account without ur knowledge

Pls you men shld learn how to be contented with babes around you. Who does that, someone u haven't seen! N u expect her to rush n come?
all u are saying is trash talk to fornicator. ow people lay with someone dey don't know personally self still baffles me.....me get trust issue...can't give a stranger the dick talkless of sending 11k. my ancestor would ve risen and treat my Bleep up
Re: Scammed By A Lady. Any Chance Of Getting My Money Back? by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jul 19, 2020
Slynation:

Asin ehh.. I just weak grin Well i guess OP ain't that exposed... Body still de sweet am say babe chat am up online grin next time na money for Iphone e go send grin
he was just desperate so he got played cheesy

1 Like

Re: Scammed By A Lady. Any Chance Of Getting My Money Back? by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jul 19, 2020
victorian:

Some ladies must have suggested to the guy, come let's meet somewhere close to my house that's if she's living with family members or even if she stays alone, let's meet somewhere neutral for security reasons like rape especially if she is not in the mood of having sex with someone she's just meeting for the first time.

Not every lady likes sex on first date with a stranger even if they've been chatting for months. The guy is still a stranger.

So most guys always decline, and will ask the babe, will I feel comfortable in your area? Will I be free to talk with u? I'm very shy in public, I'm a very shy guy.

And I WIl be like really? A grown man shy to hang out and gist in public? Hmm interesting. He's a boy after all. Such statements makes me or some ladies feel he's up to no good. And he wants sex if we visit his place.

Anyways I've never taken any guy serious that wants me to visit him at home on first date. Such guy is unserious and wants sex! Not even relationship.

I don't waste time further to chat again. That's the end.
hahaha so some guys dey ask u too hok them up with girls? grin grin grin.next time when they do such ask them weda na madam u be wey dey put girls for harem cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy..and as for guys finding it difficult to approach women it i boiled down to inferiority complex.he can approach and make friends with the girl..e no hard and also really some guys need to work on their appearance.maybe the reason girls no dey gree for them might have to do with the appearance.A guy with unshaved and untrimmed bears and hair looking wild then having body odour plus some young guys having massive beer bellies grin..some girls see such dem no go gree wan date the guy..all dem go do na to chop im money run cheesy.
Re: Scammed By A Lady. Any Chance Of Getting My Money Back? by victorian(f): 7:24pm On Jul 19, 2020
lefulefu:
hahaha so some guys dey ask u too hok them up with girls? grin grin grin.next time when they do such ask them weda na madam u be wey dey put girls for harem cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy..and as for guys finding it difficult to approach women it i boiled down to inferiority complex.he can approach and make friends with the girl..e no hard and also really some guys need to work on their appearance.maybe the reason girls no dey gree for them might have to do with the appearance.A guy with unshaved and untrimmed bears and hair looking wild then having body odour plus some young guys having massive beer bellies grin..some girls see such dem no go gree wan date the guy..all dem go do na to chop im money run cheesy.

Lol as in ehn, I weak for their matter o

You are right with what u said about looking good and neat but a guy with unshaven rough hair and beard will say, just take me as I am. And I will be really?
A lady should take u as you are? Ok no problem. Keep deluding yourself.

Some guys are so deluded! cheesy
Lol
Re: Scammed By A Lady. Any Chance Of Getting My Money Back? by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jul 19, 2020
victorian:

Lol as in ehn, I weak for their matter o

You are right with what u said about looking good and neat but a guy with unshaven rough hair and beard will say, just take me as I am. And I will be really?
A lady should take u as you are? Ok no problem. Keep deluding yourself.

Some guys are so deluded! cheesy
Lol
if the guy is not into reggea or he's not marlian then wetin im dey take rough hair and beards do? grin. at least if u must have beards and plenty hair then trim it and use cream on it then eat a well balanced diet.within a month the bros go dey shine and babes wey no dey gree for am go start to dey open teeth for am and look hopefully his way cheesy.Most times when i see threads created by dudes here complaining about girls refusing to date them when they ask such girls out i always know their appearance is the main culprit.when u tell them to work on their appearance they will be argueing that it was the way God created them grin
Re: Scammed By A Lady. Any Chance Of Getting My Money Back? by victorian(f): 7:51pm On Jul 19, 2020
lefulefu:
if the guy is not into reggea or he's not marlian then wetin im dey take rough hair and beards do? grin. at least if u must have beards and plenty hair then trim it and use cream on it then eat a well balanced diet.within a month the bros go dey shine and babes wey no dey gree for am go start to dey open teeth for am and look hopefully his way cheesy.Most times when i see threads created by dudes here complaining about girls refusing to date them when they ask such girls out i always know their appearance is the main culprit.when u tell them to work on their appearance they will be argueing that it was the way God created them grin

Dont mind them.

They can cry us a river forever cheesy And wail year after year. grin

As they like sweet looking neat babes, that's how babes love neat presentable guys.

Ladies are also moved by what we see, not only what we hear.

We want the whole works! If possible. All the works!!!

My bf showed me the whole works and I fell helplessly inlove but with sense o!

Cos one can't be so sure with handsome successful guys of these days.

Dull guys please step up your game, ladies out there are not hopeless.

We have hopes!
Re: Scammed By A Lady. Any Chance Of Getting My Money Back? by nusdog: 12:39am On Jul 20, 2020
zeedof:
... well.. what happen to you happening to lots of guys online even here on nairaland, so don't take it personal.. lesson learnt.. but I can help you treating her sha... send her account only.. I will get you her bvn with that, you can send it to her that you have reported her and her account Information have been retrive from bank, for confirmation, you will send her BVN and tell her can she see... if she see it she will be worried.. then you can give her hours to credit you back or she should expect arrest

This is the acct no she gave me 2121615215 zenith bank Ayomide Daodu. She claimed it belongs to her friend cos her own account is dormat. As for her own name: I only know her as Sofia. If i can get someone to help get her I will share the rest of what i know of her, including her senior sister's name.
Re: Scammed By A Lady. Any Chance Of Getting My Money Back? by nusdog: 12:51am On Jul 20, 2020
As for the people who PMed me. Please Im sorry I have lost access to the email. but u can mail me on ineedabae2020@yahoo.com
Re: Scammed By A Lady. Any Chance Of Getting My Money Back? by zeedof(m): 6:27am On Jul 20, 2020
nusdog:

This is the acct no she gave me 2121615215 zenith bank Ayomide Daodu. She claimed it belongs to her friend cos her own account is dormat. As for her own name: I only know her as Sofia. If i can get someone to help get her I will share the rest of what i know of her, including her senior sister's name.
I can only get the bvn with acct.... whatsapp me for the bvn by 8am....07085131603
Re: Scammed By A Lady. Any Chance Of Getting My Money Back? by nusdog: 10:18am On Jul 20, 2020
Please guys, should I go to the Police first or to report at Zenith Bank fraud Unit?
Re: Scammed By A Lady. Any Chance Of Getting My Money Back? by nusdog: 11:25am On Jul 20, 2020
kid7soccer:
go to your bank get a bank statement, head to a police station get a police report take it to the her bank where she has an account and state your complain. All Her account will be block, she will be arrested for deceit and financial fraud, na 6 year she fit spend behind bar if you want wicked am. Thank God the money was paid into a bank

I lost my ATM card during the time so I used POS to transfer it to her. So which will be next step.

PS: Those saying I'm broke. I'm not. This is about my reputation.
Re: Scammed By A Lady. Any Chance Of Getting My Money Back? by sheriffindy(m): 2:30pm On Jul 20, 2020
stanliwise:
Dem don trap you abi?
i can't hear you.. Madam
Re: Scammed By A Lady. Any Chance Of Getting My Money Back? by kid7soccer(m): 8:07pm On Jul 20, 2020
nusdog:

I lost my ATM card during the time so I used POS to transfer it to her. So which will be next step.

PS: Those saying I'm broke. I'm not. This is about my reputation.

pos ? Please is the pos her own or maybe all this mobile pos transfer center or your own ?

I thought you need ATM to operate a pos ? Pardon my ignorance please

what I understand is as long as the money was sent into her account through your account, pos or third party account you can trace it.
Re: Scammed By A Lady. Any Chance Of Getting My Money Back? by kid7soccer(m): 8:10pm On Jul 20, 2020
nusdog:

thank God the money was paid into her account you can trace it. Go to the police make your statement, get a police report and take it to zenith bank. Wahala go start na she go call u because them go freeze the account first...
Re: Scammed By A Lady. Any Chance Of Getting My Money Back? by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jul 20, 2020
grin grin
Planning of doing this to someone here on nairaland...
Re: Scammed By A Lady. Any Chance Of Getting My Money Back? by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jul 20, 2020
nusdog:
Please guys, should I go to the Police first or to report at Zenith Bank fraud Unit?
so what are u planning to tell the bank? that u sent her money in exchange for sex and she refused to come?
bro just forget about the money

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Set To Marry Man Who Asked Her For N100 Airtime / When A Girl Bites Her Lower Lips What Does That Mean? / Ugandan Man And Lover Caught Having Sex In A Car, Arrested By Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.