Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,960 members, 7,803,177 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 10:50 AM

Scammed By A Lady. Any Chance Of Getting My Money Back? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Scammed By A Lady. Any Chance Of Getting My Money Back? (64013 Views)

Slept With A Pregant Lady, Any Implications?! / Do I Tell My American Patient He's Being Scammed By A Nigerian Romance Scammer? / I Want To Suck A Lady Any Anytime Any Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Scammed By A Lady. Any Chance Of Getting My Money Back? by skyfather09(m): 10:54pm On Jul 17, 2020
justscorchone:
If na your guy ask you for 2k now you for say money no dey
na only you comment legit... no mind the useless thing.
Re: Scammed By A Lady. Any Chance Of Getting My Money Back? by Ezennwa(m): 10:54pm On Jul 17, 2020
lipsrsealed

Re: Scammed By A Lady. Any Chance Of Getting My Money Back? by Welcomme: 10:55pm On Jul 17, 2020
I am presently chating with one now...She said she wants to come down to my place from Abj, but she doesn't have Tfare, I told her to borrow Tfare and come. When she comes, I am going to give here back...

No be me dem go use format for...

6 Likes

Re: Scammed By A Lady. Any Chance Of Getting My Money Back? by Devilpen(m): 10:56pm On Jul 17, 2020
Of all girls na AAUA region girls..

I know one baba likedat o tongue tongue
Re: Scammed By A Lady. Any Chance Of Getting My Money Back? by Carlyboi(m): 10:57pm On Jul 17, 2020
See...bro the chances of getting your money back is really slim but if you’re very sure you were not catfishes and you have some important details of the two women involved you can use the police to get your pound of flesh...those petty scammers needs to be taught a lesson!constantly getting away with it is one of the reasons they’re so emboldened!
Re: Scammed By A Lady. Any Chance Of Getting My Money Back? by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jul 17, 2020
A pussy hunter, got hunted grin grin. Dude, count your losses, learn your lessons and move on gently. Don't make it more mess than it is already grin grin
Re: Scammed By A Lady. Any Chance Of Getting My Money Back? by MrHandsome2013: 10:59pm On Jul 17, 2020
chloride6:
11k?
Send your aza let me relive your pain grin
.. Oga make i drop my aza too?
Re: Scammed By A Lady. Any Chance Of Getting My Money Back? by skyfather09(m): 10:59pm On Jul 17, 2020
pocohantas:
If your homeboy ask you for 2k now, you will tell him they never pay salary. After that you will come online to form guy-code.

You wan use 11k import pussy, them come chop you. Nobody scammed you. Any money wey man give woman for relationship be like money wey im give masquerade. It is gone.
na woman write this thing?? na wa oh.

3 Likes

Re: Scammed By A Lady. Any Chance Of Getting My Money Back? by jaxxy(m): 11:00pm On Jul 17, 2020
nusdog:
I know I let my guards down. So there was this lady who I would call Miss T. She was introduced to me by her senior sister who I knew through a facebook group. Since I told her I needed a girl for a serious relationship, she said she will link me to her younger sister in Akungba, Ondo state.

So, fast forward to when I began speaking with Miss T, she agreed to come to see me in Lagos but complained of not having enough for transport. So due to the recommendation i got that she was a good lady, I sent her N11, 000 as transport.

So after sending her this money, only for her to call me on the eve of the day she was supposed to come. that one of her relative was ill. So I just had this feeling that this was too coincidental to be true.

So I tried to cajole her to return the money since I sensed she was trying to play smart with me. She said no problem. That I can send my account number, which I did. After waiting for 3 days, I chatted her up on whatsapp that I'm yet to see any alert from her. Only for her to tell me she needs money for now.

So I said she is supposed to keep her promise of returning it, after which, she blocked her on whatsapp. I contacted her senior sister who linked us and her response too wasn't satisfactory to me.

So I'm really bitter with how the whole episode played, any chances of me recovering my money? just pained why someone will block me on top of my money. Please help.

Get a police officer to call her and threaten to arrest her for scam. Unless she returns the money. I hate such stupid gals and her blocking u was the height of her irresponsible behavior or scam. bt u also where really stupid or desperate.

I don’t even believe in such hookups or inviting strangers over. For what now? Are there no gals in Lagos again? undecided
Re: Scammed By A Lady. Any Chance Of Getting My Money Back? by adecz: 11:02pm On Jul 17, 2020
Dem take only 11k to teach you sense
& lesson of life;

In fact, you should have paid more
for falling for the 'honey trap'.

Ladies use this simple scam on
mumus or mugus to survive in school.

How you sure say na gehl you chat
with sef?

Stop disturbing the public about just
11k.

3 Likes

Re: Scammed By A Lady. Any Chance Of Getting My Money Back? by meobizy(f): 11:03pm On Jul 17, 2020
I remember when one female scammed me like this. Nairaland boy must fall. I enjoy reading stories of people falling mugu.

2 Likes

Re: Scammed By A Lady. Any Chance Of Getting My Money Back? by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jul 17, 2020
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy it’s been a while bushmeat catch the hunter! Let’s toast to this cheesy cheesy
Re: Scammed By A Lady. Any Chance Of Getting My Money Back? by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 11:05pm On Jul 17, 2020
You are an idiot.... thanks for wasting my data reading this trash

1 Like

Re: Scammed By A Lady. Any Chance Of Getting My Money Back? by Morrison91(m): 11:07pm On Jul 17, 2020
Instead keeping quit after your fuckup , you decided to publicly advertise yourself...
Weldone!
Re: Scammed By A Lady. Any Chance Of Getting My Money Back? by anthropizzy(m): 11:07pm On Jul 17, 2020
Mcslize:
Lol bro you Jonse o. Don't send money to a girl if she says she want to visit you.

When you meet a girl you like, first build a strong rapport with her to create some bonds with you. Any girl asking you for money to visit you is a typical scammer. A girl that is truly into you will never ask you for tfare to come see you. She will use her own money for tfare.

There was a lady I knew back then as at 2013 who was based in Lagos. We met online and we chat, do long hour calls on the phone and discussed so many things every passing day so much that she became so fond of me. You know all those bedroom kind of voice.

So one day she promised to come pay a visit. So I point blankly told her I have no tfare to give her and more so, there is so much stress over here just to scare her off so she won't come cuz I wasn't ready for all of those stuffs of having a lady to come crash in your house way back then. I told her they use to fetch water over here and she can't do that just to scare her off from coming. She said she is ready to fetch water even if the place is far. That by the way she was coming in a flight. Lol that I should not worry. She will handle all the bills o. Her Dad is wealthy.

I was surprised she truly wanted to come but of a truth, I wasn't ready for all of that back then. But I still discouraged her from coming in the end. She is now in USA.

So, what am I driving at? Never send a lady money to come see you if you know you've not created any bond or made her fond of you. She will disappoint you. It is only a lady you've created strong bond with that will never disappoint you if you choose to send her money. But the idea of sending a lady money in another State, town or city to come visit you is a foolish idea. Don't do it next time.

If it comes to worst, tell her to use her money, when she comes you will refund her. Shikena!

Nice one bro but why did you jonze the babe now?
She truly love you o
Re: Scammed By A Lady. Any Chance Of Getting My Money Back? by pocohantas(f): 11:07pm On Jul 17, 2020
Originalsly:
Bro.... you should've come here before trying and putting them on alert to block you. Forget that money. And you still believe they are sisters? Just curious.... N11 000 transport fare.... how was she coming?

Small money. Na flight I dey enter.
33k and above... grin

2 Likes

Re: Scammed By A Lady. Any Chance Of Getting My Money Back? by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jul 17, 2020
govomotors:
Mine was 7yrs ago, I met a lady online after several communication, she promised coming from school (Delsu) to Abuja for a weekend.

Then I was still paying upfront, she said her transport was 7k so I sent 10k considering the fact that she will need to eat along the way.

The morning she was to leave for Abuja, I called her to know if she have boarded the bus. She said no, I asked her what was the issue? She said how do I expect her to come without making her hair. Because I have made advance payment for transport, I accepted sending additional #5,000.

The following day she called to say she cannot make it again as exam was scheduled for that weekend. That is when I realize I played a fool of myself and the relationship ended.

My guy, move on but never again you make an upfront payment.
chai cheesy..una go just dey waste money dey give babes online.i am sure if one of ur close paddies now beg u for just common 500H u will say u no get shishi grin.i am even very sure the so called babe u say u were chatting was probably a guy posing as a babe grin.u just give am free money chop
Re: Scammed By A Lady. Any Chance Of Getting My Money Back? by chukaguy10(m): 11:09pm On Jul 17, 2020
Can I see the account number and name you sent the money to?
Re: Scammed By A Lady. Any Chance Of Getting My Money Back? by anthropizzy(m): 11:11pm On Jul 17, 2020
benzion72:
So no lady they your area, church, mosque, street na facebook contact you dey find. Bros you have low self esteem, go and work on that and stop being bitter

Please you are too harsh. What do you mean by low self esteem?

1 Like

Re: Scammed By A Lady. Any Chance Of Getting My Money Back? by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jul 17, 2020
lefulefu:
u need to be flogged thoroghly angry
no doubt she and her elder sister planned it together and just scammed u angry
chai Randy91 wetin be ur solution to this matter sad
oya op take am

Flog am wellcheesy cheesy

Simps everywhere!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Scammed By A Lady. Any Chance Of Getting My Money Back? by knowhowk: 11:12pm On Jul 17, 2020
Sometimes Some monies just has to be Spents anyhow .Face front never look back .Get focused on your work and life .
Re: Scammed By A Lady. Any Chance Of Getting My Money Back? by instinct57vm(m): 11:13pm On Jul 17, 2020
nusdog:
I know I let my guards down. So there was this lady who I would call Miss T. She was introduced to me by her senior sister who I knew through a facebook group. Since I told her I needed a girl for a serious relationship, she said she will link me to her younger sister in Akungba, Ondo state.

So, fast forward to when I began speaking with Miss T, she agreed to come to see me in Lagos but complained of not having enough for transport. So due to the recommendation i got that she was a good lady, I sent her N11, 000 as transport.

So after sending her this money, only for her to call me on the eve of the day she was supposed to come. that one of her relative was ill. So I just had this feeling that this was too coincidental to be true.

So I tried to cajole her to return the money since I sensed she was trying to play smart with me. She said no problem. That I can send my account number, which I did. After waiting for 3 days, I chatted her up on whatsapp that I'm yet to see any alert from her. Only for her to tell me she needs money for now.

So I said she is supposed to keep her promise of returning it, after which, she blocked her on whatsapp. I contacted her senior sister who linked us and her response too wasn't satisfactory to me.

So I'm really bitter with how the whole episode played, any chances of me recovering my money? just pained why someone will block me on top of my money. Please help.

Count your losses and Move on bro, you aint getting that money back. 99% of Nigerian gals have no shame and lacks integrity when it comes to money. That’s why I don’t pity them when guys cheats them coz most of them na Karma dey deal with them. Most of them are just tobe bleeped and not taken serios. Next time don’t send money to a strange gal from faraway to come, chances are 99% they won’t turnup. Do gals only in ur state and pay for uber when they arrive. That’s the smartest thing todo bro
Re: Scammed By A Lady. Any Chance Of Getting My Money Back? by ceejayluv(m): 11:13pm On Jul 17, 2020
Yeah, right... Mine was three years ago... Priced the T-fare from 15k down to 4k and sent to her. As expected e enter voicemail.
I lock up like say nothing happen. Didn't even call her or send a message...

A year later the same bitch chatted me up again, saying she wanna come.. I was like, the temerity.

I told I'll give her double (30k) if she comes with her money And bleeps me well for a full weekend. She jakpa.

3 Likes

Re: Scammed By A Lady. Any Chance Of Getting My Money Back? by Phenmeson(m): 11:14pm On Jul 17, 2020
This scamming stuff is increasing especially in this lockdown. My family member was scammed over 100k through an hack Facebook account. They will ask you to invest and receive twice of the amount within 2hrs. I click on the link used by the hacker which takes you directly to WhatsApp. He asked me to drop my account details which I refused. I said to him I prefer online transfer. I hope you get your money back.

1 Like

Re: Scammed By A Lady. Any Chance Of Getting My Money Back? by mrkels(m): 11:15pm On Jul 17, 2020
I can’t even be wasting my time chatting with a girl that does not have transport fare . If you are extremely cute I ll tell you to borrow from someone and I ll reimburse you . If you can’t borrow , then I ll just completely ignore you like you never even existed . Note any girl that doesn’t have transport to come would become a leech in your life later on . She’s not ready to in a relationship with genuine intentions . She’s just looking for a handout and would always run to the highest bidder / mugu

6 Likes

Re: Scammed By A Lady. Any Chance Of Getting My Money Back? by emmnprince(m): 11:15pm On Jul 17, 2020
dominique:
You're the one that wants a relationship yet you can't leave your comfort zone to go and visit her. You expect her to risk her life to embark on a dangerous journey to meet a stranger who may rape or kill her. This generation of men are very silly. Ladies continue to milk them of transport fare till they get sense.

You're right!

You remind me of a lodge-mate and a close friend when I was I school, who met a Youth corper on a dating platform. After much I love, you love phone on phone, and her sending him her pix via email (then internet wasn't as it is now). He invited her over to his place and sent her transport fare. I did all I could to discourage and warn her of the danger of visiting a stranger at his place but it fell on deaf ears.

She visited him in Ondo, even without my knowledge (upon our closeness). Spent 3 days!

She returned with sadness and refused to talk to me and her roomie for about 4 days. I sensed something was wrong.

A week later she told me all that transpired over there. How the corper guy and his 4 friends had marathon sex with her during her stay. She said they almost snuffed out the life inside of her as they molested her sexually almost every 3 hours, and had to allow them do as they please as the apartment was a "coded one" and the guys wild behaviour.

She was shedding tears as she narrated her ordeal. I sympathized with her!

She was fortunate she wasn't brutalized or murdered.

5 Likes

Re: Scammed By A Lady. Any Chance Of Getting My Money Back? by guru90: 11:16pm On Jul 17, 2020
chai..... u sent her 4 bags of Cement. if na ur follow guy ask u only 1k... u will starts telling him all ur problems include ur family problems.
Re: Scammed By A Lady. Any Chance Of Getting My Money Back? by DICKstractor: 11:16pm On Jul 17, 2020
laluski:

Wait lemme get this straight ;
1. You still have the GUTS to STILL hide her NAME from us? Like seriously?
2.obviously the money na your papa money..if u had worked for that money e.g carrying Ponpon,etc, Dem no born you well to send a girl you haven't seen that kind of money.

It's obvious you're very stupid...wait, when u come tell us for here what did you expect we'll tell you...that trully shows you're very stupid..I pity your life...continuing be stupid you hear?

Stupid fool
GBAMsoultely
My guy Don provoke o...
Re: Scammed By A Lady. Any Chance Of Getting My Money Back? by anthropizzy(m): 11:18pm On Jul 17, 2020
[quote author=Funkyswagzz post=91793460]Bro just forget that money it's gone. Have been there b4 like 3 times tho not up to such amount it's way too much. Just take it like a man and move on. I have made a decision of not sending anything to any girl again. It is totally wrong to send tfair to any lady u want to meet for the first time. If she ain't coming wiv her money den I'm not sending kobo to her.

The funny thing is the lady that scammed me actually fell for a scammer and hers was even 50k for her school stuff and the idiot still had the guts to ask me money for foodstuff. [/quote

Yes o. You cant scam people and you think that they wouldn't scam you back. You are just bluffing.

1 Like

Re: Scammed By A Lady. Any Chance Of Getting My Money Back? by Betfairtrader: 11:18pm On Jul 17, 2020
nusdog:

So, fast forward to when I began speaking with Miss T, she agreed to come to see me in Lagos but complained of not having enough for transport. So due to the recommendation i got that she was a good lady, I sent her N11,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Please Help On Masturbation / Nigerian Lady Set To Marry Man Who Asked Her For N100 Airtime / Ugandan Man And Lover Caught Having Sex In A Car, Arrested By Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.