Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,176 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:08 AM

Guests Burst Into Tears And Speaking In Tongues As Bride Made Her Entrance -vido - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guests Burst Into Tears And Speaking In Tongues As Bride Made Her Entrance -vido (2831 Views)

Surprise As Bride Gifts Groom 3 Vehicles On Wedding Day / I Told My Girlfriend That I Am Getting Married & She Burst Into Tears / 'My Bum Can Make People Speak In Tongues' - Slay Queen Twerks In Swimming Pool (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guests Burst Into Tears And Speaking In Tongues As Bride Made Her Entrance -vido by Laseye008(m): 3:47am On Jul 17, 2020
An adorable wedding video of a bride, Chidera Daniella who tied the knot with fiancee, Gian-Angelo Obi-Umahi at the RCCG, Kings’ court, in Victoria Island, Lagos despite the Covid-19 lockdown, has melted hearts.

The beautiful bride who shared videos and photos from her wedding revealed how divine the event was, stating that she could feel the presence of God at her wedding.

She wrote;

“An entrance I can never forget. The spirit of the Lord descended on me and His Glory the room!.It definitely was beyond what I could have expected. All I can say is thank you Abba

At this point, I felt chains breaking and I was elevated to new heights. Literally started walking and the fire of God hit my belly.

I can’t wait for the whole video but the presence of God was so heavy the wedding did not feel empty. Guys, we literally heard the heavens roaring and angels in the room were worshiping and witnesses at the wedding”.

Watch the video below;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CAt943Xkkz8

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guests Burst Into Tears And Speaking In Tongues As Bride Made Her Entrance -vido by Openbusiness4: 3:51am On Jul 17, 2020
HML
Re: Guests Burst Into Tears And Speaking In Tongues As Bride Made Her Entrance -vido by hosemujica: 4:04am On Jul 17, 2020
These ones are hysterical. Happy Married Life to the couple.
Re: Guests Burst Into Tears And Speaking In Tongues As Bride Made Her Entrance -vido by pyyxxaro: 4:07am On Jul 17, 2020
When did Rccg start allowing Ladies wear this type of wedding gown.

I remember when my cousin was getting married there few years back , small thing naa coverall she for wear because of their annoying complain(s).

See the way her Gap-Tooth Make sense cool

HML to them

I cover the groom with the blood of Jesus , the likes of Amaka, Folake and Amina won’t see his Screwdriver for any reason. Amen

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guests Burst Into Tears And Speaking In Tongues As Bride Made Her Entrance -vido by DAramis: 5:20am On Jul 17, 2020
Why does it look like the woman holding the bride's hand is not happy she is getting married?

For those with discerning spirit on this platform, "They would say she is praying because she is finally off market grin"

Congratulations to her and the groom.

3 Likes

Re: Guests Burst Into Tears And Speaking In Tongues As Bride Made Her Entrance -vido by Goldp5988(f): 6:02am On Jul 17, 2020
Open Heaven
Re: Guests Burst Into Tears And Speaking In Tongues As Bride Made Her Entrance -vido by phemmyfour: 6:23am On Jul 17, 2020
She's consoling herself....empty chairs everywhere

5 Likes

Re: Guests Burst Into Tears And Speaking In Tongues As Bride Made Her Entrance -vido by Millennialaku(m): 7:27am On Jul 17, 2020
this made me laugh really hard grin grin
Re: Guests Burst Into Tears And Speaking In Tongues As Bride Made Her Entrance -vido by princetemitee(f): 7:44am On Jul 17, 2020
Wow that good o

1 Like

Re: Guests Burst Into Tears And Speaking In Tongues As Bride Made Her Entrance -vido by Golan007: 8:23am On Jul 17, 2020
Kids making fun of those who have achieved one of the aspirations majority that walk the planet have.

Don't worry, your time would come, or maybe not.
Re: Guests Burst Into Tears And Speaking In Tongues As Bride Made Her Entrance -vido by Slawormir: 8:28am On Jul 17, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

This marriage go dey boring
Re: Guests Burst Into Tears And Speaking In Tongues As Bride Made Her Entrance -vido by bjt(m): 8:40am On Jul 17, 2020
The groom come resemble Anthony Joshua grin
Re: Guests Burst Into Tears And Speaking In Tongues As Bride Made Her Entrance -vido by remsonik(f): 8:57am On Jul 17, 2020
Congratulations to her and the groom. The lord will give her a good home in Jesus name, she will enjoy her marriage and greater heights for the couple in Jesus name

2 Likes

Re: Guests Burst Into Tears And Speaking In Tongues As Bride Made Her Entrance -vido by Salliet(m): 9:25am On Jul 17, 2020
phemmyfour:
She's consoling herself....empty chairs everywhere

OMG! this cracked me up real hard
Re: Guests Burst Into Tears And Speaking In Tongues As Bride Made Her Entrance -vido by Ladiesdoctor(m): 9:39am On Jul 17, 2020
Where is the beautiful bride?
Re: Guests Burst Into Tears And Speaking In Tongues As Bride Made Her Entrance -vido by Reex12(m): 10:18am On Jul 17, 2020
No guests
Re: Guests Burst Into Tears And Speaking In Tongues As Bride Made Her Entrance -vido by UndauntedYOCA(f): 10:24am On Jul 17, 2020
They both look good though, very handsome groom and a beautiful bride.
May their marriage last without pains.

(1) (Reply)

See What I Told My Girlfriend. Hope I Did The Right Thing Guys? / When Are You Getting Married? / Why Don't Men Marry Their Baby Mama's

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.