Stats: 3,148,487 members, 7,801,249 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 12:54 PM

Private Schools, Others To Benefit From Msmes Support Scheme – Osinbajo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Private Schools, Others To Benefit From Msmes Support Scheme – Osinbajo (21606 Views)

Remi Tinubu Launches ₦‎950 Million Elderly Support Scheme In Lagos / 2021 BUDGET:: Zamfara Govt To Spend N1bn On Mosques, Islamic Schools, Others / Who Can Point To One Single Beneficiary Of Jonathan's SURE-P Scheme - Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

Re: Private Schools, Others To Benefit From Msmes Support Scheme – Osinbajo by Shooyie: 8:49am On Jul 17, 2020
sevenhundred:
Another sakamaje schemes����

Doubting Thomas, e Pele Sir.
Re: Private Schools, Others To Benefit From Msmes Support Scheme – Osinbajo by MondayOsunbor(m): 8:50am On Jul 17, 2020
Paramount01:

You have been surviving before now, you know how you survive,

yes i know you dey Nigeria and we dey USA abi?
Re: Private Schools, Others To Benefit From Msmes Support Scheme – Osinbajo by lonelydora: 8:54am On Jul 17, 2020
Jimasun:
Best ever VP

Na promise oo. Wait make you see am
Re: Private Schools, Others To Benefit From Msmes Support Scheme – Osinbajo by Shooyie: 8:59am On Jul 17, 2020
zeusdgrt:
Stupid man,all he has been saying since he got to this position has been scam and fake.From trader Moni to all.Nonsense Govt, believe him at ur own peril.AUDIO TALK

If you didn't benefit from those programs, e no min say na scam. I have seen beneficiaries, we have seen appreciation posts, all you have to do is make use of these opportunities. And, he isn't a stupid man.

Re: Private Schools, Others To Benefit From Msmes Support Scheme – Osinbajo by Everyoung11: 9:05am On Jul 17, 2020
Thanks to the Federal Government of Nigeria for this move. May God strengthen you....The knowledge with which to carry out this assignment in a transparent manner will be bountifully available to you
Re: Private Schools, Others To Benefit From Msmes Support Scheme – Osinbajo by sevenhundred(m): 9:07am On Jul 17, 2020
TheRareGem1:

We know people like you. Every good news is a bad story to you. Keep bad mouthing while good Nigerians keep enjoying the good governance.
we are the good governance? keep consoling yourself, is there any good thing about this government?
Re: Private Schools, Others To Benefit From Msmes Support Scheme – Osinbajo by gideonvalor98(m): 9:09am On Jul 17, 2020
[quote author=TheRareGem1 post=91794792]

https://punchng.com/private-schools-others-to-benefit-from-msmes-support-scheme-osinbajo/[/quote

It's being a privilege and honour to have you at this time in this country of our. May you live long and God preserve you in Jesus name.
Re: Private Schools, Others To Benefit From Msmes Support Scheme – Osinbajo by sevenhundred(m): 9:12am On Jul 17, 2020
Shooyie:

Doubting Thomas, e Pele Sir.
yes, we believed them in the past but now, we understand them better, nobody can deceive us again.
Re: Private Schools, Others To Benefit From Msmes Support Scheme – Osinbajo by plucky16(m): 9:17am On Jul 17, 2020
Dem use govt money snap photo... See the angle from which the photo op used shocked
Re: Private Schools, Others To Benefit From Msmes Support Scheme – Osinbajo by pasol4real(m): 9:19am On Jul 17, 2020
TheRareGem1:

We know people like you. Every good news is a bad story to you. Keep bad mouthing while good Nigerians keep enjoying the good governance.
Pls stop talking trash like uve not been in this country
Which of this so called good news ever comes to fruition or is well executed.
The guy is right . This is another audio/ sakamanje promise
Re: Private Schools, Others To Benefit From Msmes Support Scheme – Osinbajo by Paramount01(m): 9:21am On Jul 17, 2020
MondayOsunbor:

yes i know you dey Nigeria and we dey USA abi?
Did you know the meaning to loose your job
So people marry because the assume they are working,if you know you don't have a job will you have marry
Re: Private Schools, Others To Benefit From Msmes Support Scheme – Osinbajo by pasol4real(m): 9:31am On Jul 17, 2020
This is what the Nigerian government is good at.....publicizing n announcing a scheme or program. You will never hear them announce the execution or implementation of the scheme. The next time you will hear anything about this scheme is when they must have shared it to their cronies,family n members.
Then you will start hearing things like the scheme has ended, millions of Nigerians applied n benefitted from the scheme n about 500billion have been distributed to Nigerians to boost the economy.
Useless fraudulent government.
Re: Private Schools, Others To Benefit From Msmes Support Scheme – Osinbajo by Shooyie: 9:36am On Jul 17, 2020
sevenhundred:
yes, we believed them in the past but now, we understand them better, nobody can deceive us again.

Look, they are disbursing these funds and that's why people are calling for closer supervision. They've got good plans.
Re: Private Schools, Others To Benefit From Msmes Support Scheme – Osinbajo by Deputy1111(m): 9:42am On Jul 17, 2020
pasol4real:
This is what the Nigerian government is good at.....publicizing n announcing a scheme or program. You will never hear them announce the execution or implementation of the scheme. The next time you will hear anything about this scheme is when they must have shared it to their cronies,family n members.
Then you will start hearing things like the scheme has ended, millions of Nigerians applied n benefitted from the scheme n about 500billion have been distributed to Nigerians to boost the economy.
Useless fraudulent government.
So You are still in that school of thought? Instead of u to find out how you too can be part of the initiative.
Re: Private Schools, Others To Benefit From Msmes Support Scheme – Osinbajo by Minjim: 9:51am On Jul 17, 2020
TheRareGem1:

I tell you. I just love this news. Especially the private school teachers part. The MSMEs have been enjoying VP for quite sometimes now. It high time the private school teachers do too.

What does all these translate to exactly?

Because I don't see how private school teachers will benefit directly.
Re: Private Schools, Others To Benefit From Msmes Support Scheme – Osinbajo by MajorOvakporaye(f): 10:02am On Jul 17, 2020
TheRareGem1:

SHUT UP THERE FAST!!!
Re: Private Schools, Others To Benefit From Msmes Support Scheme – Osinbajo by MajorOvakporaye(f): 10:04am On Jul 17, 2020
Audio
Re: Private Schools, Others To Benefit From Msmes Support Scheme – Osinbajo by zeusdgrt(m): 10:14am On Jul 17, 2020
Shooyie:

If you didn't benefit from those programs, e no min say na scam. I have seen beneficiaries, we have seen appreciation posts, all you have to do is make use of these opportunities. And, he isn't a stupid man.
My friend go and sit down is obvious you are determined to be blinded to the truth.He lies at functions as usual for myopic guys like u to believe nonsense
Re: Private Schools, Others To Benefit From Msmes Support Scheme – Osinbajo by sevenhundred(m): 10:15am On Jul 17, 2020
Shooyie:

Look, they are disbursing these funds and that's why people are calling for closer supervision. They've got good plans.
"close supervision" means there is corruption in the system.
Re: Private Schools, Others To Benefit From Msmes Support Scheme – Osinbajo by zeusdgrt(m): 10:19am On Jul 17, 2020
TheRareGem1:

Senseless lad spotted. Why are you so unreasonable? Trader moni that some of your relatives are benefiting for especially when he was supervising the scheme, home grown school feeding that the children of your uncles who are attending public school are enjoying till date. Haba lad. Let's be guided in all we say. People like you will come to the social media to spill trash and people like us will continue to set you straight
Lols..... nonsense,which feeding program? please show me a school in SW,SS,SE, MIDDLEBELT benefiting from the nonsense u said?and please how much is trader money and tell me same people who received these at the region?the fake lying pastor is always fond of saying all these nonsense only at award functions for myopic people like you to not see the great deficiencies of the government,see the truth and say it.HE HAS ALWAYS BEEN A LIAR AND HE WILL ALWAYS BE.
Re: Private Schools, Others To Benefit From Msmes Support Scheme – Osinbajo by A1kennedy(m): 10:26am On Jul 17, 2020
why did they close the portal for cbn household covid19 loan.
Re: Private Schools, Others To Benefit From Msmes Support Scheme – Osinbajo by A1kennedy(m): 10:30am On Jul 17, 2020
pls you can help a brother whose mini electronic firm has collapsed due to this pandemic, with a little token to survive this pandemic hour. Thank you and God bless.account no:0024995086 bank name: Union Bank phone no: 09020077194.Thank you once again.
Re: Private Schools, Others To Benefit From Msmes Support Scheme – Osinbajo by Sheriman(m): 10:46am On Jul 17, 2020
Nigerian Senators will start buying slots again
Re: Private Schools, Others To Benefit From Msmes Support Scheme – Osinbajo by Excelinpages(m): 11:20am On Jul 17, 2020
Wow, this is a good one.

NEED to rewrite your CV or write a fresh one? Order yours

Get in touch via WhatsApp - https:///Cvhtwita

CVHive is here for you

Re: Private Schools, Others To Benefit From Msmes Support Scheme – Osinbajo by Kei144(m): 11:24am On Jul 17, 2020
I hope private university workers are included. Many private university workers that I know are contemplating suicide. A friend of mine that works in Paul University, Awka, has borrowed from so many people that people don't agree to lend money to him again and he confided in me that suicide is the only way out. Even though I myself am also broke, I had to give him 20% of the little that remained on me; otherwise, how could I claim to be his friend and yet do nothing when he is contemplating suicide.
Re: Private Schools, Others To Benefit From Msmes Support Scheme – Osinbajo by Joyce95: 11:40am On Jul 17, 2020
Ever Best vice president in the history of Nigeria
Re: Private Schools, Others To Benefit From Msmes Support Scheme – Osinbajo by Shooyie: 11:49am On Jul 17, 2020
zeusdgrt:

My friend go and sit down is obvious you are determined to be blinded to the truth.He lies at functions as usual for myopic guys like u to believe nonsense

Gotten. Lie detector. And you aren't myopic?lol!
Re: Private Schools, Others To Benefit From Msmes Support Scheme – Osinbajo by Shooyie: 11:52am On Jul 17, 2020
sevenhundred:
"close supervision" means there is corruption in the system.

Did you read his speech at the ICPC 20th anniversary?
Re: Private Schools, Others To Benefit From Msmes Support Scheme – Osinbajo by adekolaelect(m): 11:55am On Jul 17, 2020
sevenhundred:
Another sakamaje schemes����
like NPower that you and your people wanted to die on top ?? Stupidity will make you believe Npower is scam and will make you propose another scam for this new one.

Re: Private Schools, Others To Benefit From Msmes Support Scheme – Osinbajo by Lush100(m): 12:00pm On Jul 17, 2020
It's audio.
Very clearly audio.
For very obvious reasons
Re: Private Schools, Others To Benefit From Msmes Support Scheme – Osinbajo by sevenhundred(m): 12:41pm On Jul 17, 2020
Shooyie:

Did you read his speech at the ICPC 20th anniversary?
"his speech" does the speech correspond with the action?

Wike Mocks Buhari Over Insecurity: You Were Not Elected Just To Obtain Loans / Stella Oduah To Fani-kayode: Bow Your Head In Shame / "You Are A Serial Betrayer", Bode George To Obasanjo