Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,967 members, 7,799,285 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:30 PM

If You Are Not Ready For Marriage, Don't Go Into A Relationship - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Are Not Ready For Marriage, Don't Go Into A Relationship (5738 Views)

Nigerian Lady Ready For Marriage On Twitter (Photo) / No Lady Should Get Married If She Is Not Ready For This One Thing... / When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Are Not Ready For Marriage, Don't Go Into A Relationship by Tosinville(m): 9:57am On Feb 06, 2011
lol
Re: If You Are Not Ready For Marriage, Don't Go Into A Relationship by Nobody: 7:43pm On Feb 06, 2011
Tosinville:

Ogugua88,

Lmao! you're still in school, you don't want a distraction about any relationship? besides what are you studying dat other haven't study before? madam you're not d first to obtain to a degree and u can never be d last so i wonder why would a rltnship affect your study if you really know what you're doing, u are still reasoning like a kid cos i didn't find your point relevant.

Lastly, out of 6billions plus ppl across the globe, where did you find dat men's population are d same rate with women? nice studying.

I'm studying to be a nurse, I have two jobs, and I do research. Because other people date and attend university doesn't mean I have to. Foolishness. When I get a bf, something happens, I get pregnant, and derail myself from school and my personal goals, you'll be congratulating me abi?

Where's your own research, Einstein? There are actually more men then women in this world. That's what going to school and studying has taught me. You don't even have anything to disprove me.

World population approximately 6,898,275,371 per:
http://www.census.gov/ipc/www/popclockworld.html

Female population is approximately 3,467,409,000 per:
http://earthtrends.wri.org/searchable_db/index.php?step=countries&ccID[]=0&theme=4&variable_ID=364&action=select_years

2009 Population estimate: 6,829,360,438
2009 Male population estimate: 3,442,850,573
2009 Female population estimate: 3,386,509,865
All per:
http://www.geohive.com/earth/pop_gender.aspx

2008 Male population estimate: 3,059,308,000
2008 Female population estimate: 3,020,467,000
From the CIA World Factbook per:
http://fathersforlife.org/population_politics/world_population_policies_demographics.htm

In conclusion, there are roughly, I repeat (since you didn't see my use of the adjective and approximate figures the first time), ROUGHLY an even distribution of men and women. If one was to get technical though *cough*, the man:woman ratio is roughly 1.013 to 1. Now you know.
Re: If You Are Not Ready For Marriage, Don't Go Into A Relationship by fstranger6: 9:51pm On Feb 06, 2011
^^^

Did you see my post before Jay bee took it off?
Re: If You Are Not Ready For Marriage, Don't Go Into A Relationship by Nobody: 10:15pm On Feb 06, 2011
Which one?
Re: If You Are Not Ready For Marriage, Don't Go Into A Relationship by r231(m): 10:35pm On Feb 06, 2011
it depends
Re: If You Are Not Ready For Marriage, Don't Go Into A Relationship by Tosinville(m): 10:47pm On Feb 06, 2011
Ogugua88,

All what you posted are bunch of counterfeit links, it was so unfortunate dat i didn't see united nation census population web on it to believe its true, lemme go get their link here if i can for you to know its complicated cos most websites doesn't post whats actually right on the net, where did you get those phoney sites from? you search those link from google? oic.
Re: If You Are Not Ready For Marriage, Don't Go Into A Relationship by Nobody: 1:16am On Feb 10, 2011
I disagree. Marriage is only a way to publicly display your "devotion" with a ceremony and ring it's a fraud. Ring or no ring men people will cheat or do wrong so whats the big deal? bottom line ppl who are not ready to settle should be upfront and honest but as far as marriage is concerned just like cheating goes both ways so does heart ache. getting ur heart broken as a wife or as a girlfriend is the same. so its not marriage they should avoid but relationships (serious ones) period.
Re: If You Are Not Ready For Marriage, Don't Go Into A Relationship by Dsense(m): 1:27am On Feb 10, 2011
^^^Hey baby . . .was' up
Op.
I totally disagree oooo . , .Not every relationship is meant /must end up marriage.
esp when taking it down to the nowadays style .
But i still agree with the point of :If you are not ready to do something ,Then don't bother getting into it the first place.In fact this is the ultimate style being followed on in the Arab region,it's even part of their culture . . . They wouldn't step into any relationship until they are ready for marriage . . . .Though they face lot of prbs out of this strange notion.
So i say this system can not flow along with the western /current civilization of nowaday's style.
Re: If You Are Not Ready For Marriage, Don't Go Into A Relationship by Nobody: 1:29am On Feb 10, 2011
Hey D-sense.  angry

I agree with you when u said "not every relationship is meant / must end up in marriage". not everyone (like moi) is into marriage.
Re: If You Are Not Ready For Marriage, Don't Go Into A Relationship by Dsense(m): 1:36am On Feb 10, 2011
Hey MzD angry
wHY ARE YOU FLIRTING WITH ME? angry

Back to the topic.
Yeah,I'm still surprised why a reasonable person would come up with such an idea of every relationship must end up in marriage . . .What a mentality? ,Though i still respect him/her . . .Atleast he/she used his/her head to think, lol
Re: If You Are Not Ready For Marriage, Don't Go Into A Relationship by Nobody: 1:39am On Feb 10, 2011
D-sense:

Hey MzD angry
wHY ARE YOU FLIRTING WITH ME? angry

Back to the topic.
Yeah,I'm still surprised why a reasonable person would come up with such an idea of every relationship must end up in marriage . . .What a mentality? ,Though i still respect him/her . . .Atleast he/she used his/her head to think, lol

Frog angry
Re: If You Are Not Ready For Marriage, Don't Go Into A Relationship by Dsense(m): 1:41am On Feb 10, 2011
Stop derailing witch angry
bACK TO THE TOPIC,
Are you dating the current guy for wedding . . .As for me ,I am.
Re: If You Are Not Ready For Marriage, Don't Go Into A Relationship by Nobody: 6:31pm On Feb 10, 2011
D-sense:

Stop derailing witch angry
bACK TO THE TOPIC,
Are you dating the current guy for wedding . . .As for me ,I am.

angry angry

talking to yourself? grin grin
Re: If You Are Not Ready For Marriage, Don't Go Into A Relationship by violent(m): 9:38pm On Feb 10, 2011
hmnn!
Re: If You Are Not Ready For Marriage, Don't Go Into A Relationship by Atreides(f): 12:02am On Feb 11, 2011
I would have to agree with the OP here. Going into a relationship when i know i'm not ready for marriage doesn't make sense to me. This doesn't mean that i must marry the first person i get into a relationship with because as has been said,not every relationship ends in marriage. So yeah,i can date people but the point is,before i start dating anybody i must be in a position to be thinking about marriage and the person should be a likely candidate. Dating is supposed to be a way for two people to determine their long-term compatibility(at least that's how i see it),so if i know i'm not ready for marriage then why should i date? When i get to that point,then i can start. if it works out with the first guy,fine. If not,fine. I don't think dating and breaking up with numerous people anyhow is right. It teaches you to view relationships as transitory. That's not preparing you for marriage,it's preparing you for divorce,IMO.
Re: If You Are Not Ready For Marriage, Don't Go Into A Relationship by Nobody: 12:04am On Feb 11, 2011
Well said *applauds*
Re: If You Are Not Ready For Marriage, Don't Go Into A Relationship by Atreides(f): 12:07am On Feb 11, 2011
ogugua88:

Well said *applauds*
Thanks. wink
Re: If You Are Not Ready For Marriage, Don't Go Into A Relationship by MrsChima(f): 12:13am On Feb 11, 2011
Hey baby! How you be? grin
Re: If You Are Not Ready For Marriage, Don't Go Into A Relationship by Atreides(f): 12:15am On Feb 11, 2011
Hi momma! grin I haven't seen you in ages! Bet papi's keeping you real busy,huh? wink wink wink grin
Re: If You Are Not Ready For Marriage, Don't Go Into A Relationship by busygirl(f): 1:17am On Feb 11, 2011
violent:

hmnn!
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: If You Are Not Ready For Marriage, Don't Go Into A Relationship by MrsChima(f): 1:19am On Feb 11, 2011
Atreides:

Hi momma! grin I haven't seen you in ages! Bet papi's keeping you real busy,huh? wink wink wink grin

Well damn! First yall complaining I need to spend more time with Mr. Chima. Now, I am spending more time with Mr. Chima, he must be beating on me according to Dsense and wilding me up according to you.

I can't win for losing! Sighs.

I am good chile!
Re: If You Are Not Ready For Marriage, Don't Go Into A Relationship by goslow2: 2:22am On Feb 11, 2011
Atreides:

I would have to agree with the OP here. Going into a relationship when i know i'm not ready for marriage doesn't make sense to me. This doesn't mean that i must marry the first person i get into a relationship with because as has been said,not every relationship ends in marriage. So yeah,i can date people but the point is,before i start dating anybody i must be in a position to be thinking about marriage and the person should be a likely candidate. Dating is supposed to be a way for two people to determine their long-term compatibility(at least that's how i see it),so if i know i'm not ready for marriage then why should i date? When i get to that point,then i can start. if it works out with the first guy,fine. If not,fine. I don't think dating and breaking up with numerous people anyhow is right. It teaches you to view relationships as transitory. That's not preparing you for marriage,it's preparing you for divorce,IMO.

^^ True
Re: If You Are Not Ready For Marriage, Don't Go Into A Relationship by Atreides(f): 8:33am On Feb 11, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Well damn! First yall complaining I need to spend more time with Mr. Chima. Now, I am spending more time with Mr. Chima, he must be beating on me according to Dsense and wilding me up according to you.

I can't win for losing! Sighs.

I am good chile!
grin grin grin. Not wilding you up(or is he?). . Just keeping you (coughs) real busy. . grin grin. How's work?
Re: If You Are Not Ready For Marriage, Don't Go Into A Relationship by Atreides2(f): 10:57am On Feb 11, 2011
I was banned? Wtf?
Re: If You Are Not Ready For Marriage, Don't Go Into A Relationship by MrsChima(f): 3:11pm On Feb 11, 2011
Girl! This white man gon make me cuss his arse out! But work is going good. It is cold in my area! Brrrr!
Re: If You Are Not Ready For Marriage, Don't Go Into A Relationship by Nobody: 9:40am On Feb 12, 2011
Am Eva Ready to prove this heck of philosophy wrong anytime angry

Relationship Serve as an avenue to gain Marital n General Love Life Xperience a kinda I.T wink
You dont jxt zoom from Relationship to Marriage, bet You are as well ready to face the Shambless grin
Re: If You Are Not Ready For Marriage, Don't Go Into A Relationship by Nobody: 4:37am On Feb 13, 2011
Based on my past experiences, I wish I went with the idea OP posted earlier lol. Sure, I'm more knowledgeable now, but I, personally, don't think it's worth it. Pros and cons to both sides. For now, I'm following what OP said as I find it better. To each his or her own.
Re: If You Are Not Ready For Marriage, Don't Go Into A Relationship by MrsChima(f): 4:39am On Feb 13, 2011
Girl, you are not missing anything. ^^^^ Same bullshit different day. You hear me?
Re: If You Are Not Ready For Marriage, Don't Go Into A Relationship by vanitty: 5:34am On Feb 13, 2011
IMO if you are going to a relationship then it should be with the marriage mindset. However if things don't work out then so be it. I never could understand when my friends tells me "o he is a muslim, he is this and that I can't marry him" then why are you wasting your time with him?! undecided
Me don't believe in kissing many frogs before you meet the "prince". If you get it right the first time. Perfect.
Re: If You Are Not Ready For Marriage, Don't Go Into A Relationship by Nobody: 5:44am On Feb 13, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Girl, you are not missing anything. ^^^^ Same bullshit different day. You hear me?

Lol Madame, I don't think that bs would be present if the woman didn't allow it. In my case, I know I did as I was naïve then. Give one an inch, one takes a yard, respective to both genders.
Re: If You Are Not Ready For Marriage, Don't Go Into A Relationship by MrsChima(f): 5:53am On Feb 13, 2011
ogugua88:

Lol Madame, I don't think that bs would be present if the woman didn't allow it. In my case, I know I did as I was naïve then. Give one an inch, one takes a yard, respective to both genders.

Don't get me wrong marriage or relationship is a wonderful thing, however it requires work on both part whether you legal or not. You are never "ready" because each day is a different tune. For example, monday is taco day, tuesday is fish day, wednesday is steak day, thursday is banku day, friday is egusi soup day, saturday is groundnut soup day, and sunday is salad day.

The same bullshit (food, life, work, family, and money) on a different day. Relationships have both pros and cons and you right bullshit can be "controlled" if one is allowed to.
Re: If You Are Not Ready For Marriage, Don't Go Into A Relationship by Nobody: 7:23am On Feb 13, 2011
cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bigger Is Better: 6 Reasons To Date A Guy With A Big Nose / Why Are Some Guys Afraid Of dating a Virgin Girl? / Whats That Thing You Hate As A Woman???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.