Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,433 members, 7,801,002 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:49 AM

Why Are Like 80% Of Nigerian Girls So Useless? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Like 80% Of Nigerian Girls So Useless? (3471 Views)

80% Of Girls Make Out With Their Besties - Lady (Video) / Why Is My Gender So Useless? (Photo) / Why Are Secondary School Girls So Sexually Active? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Like 80% Of Nigerian Girls So Useless? by Icyjayz(m): 8:30am On Jul 17, 2020
Reason why I stopped dating them and got a foreign girl, the most is that they have nothing to offer except their virgina and most of them feels you own them something because you are having sex with them, I don't really understand. the broke ones are the worst jeez! I pray no sane guy encounter any of them.

22 Likes

Re: Why Are Like 80% Of Nigerian Girls So Useless? by 77Craze: 8:34am On Jul 17, 2020
Your mum was once a girl remember? She should be in right position to answer this

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Like 80% Of Nigerian Girls So Useless? by heendrix(m): 8:38am On Jul 17, 2020
77Craze:
Your mum was once a girl remember? She should be in right position to answer this

There's a big difference btwn women of then and now

24 Likes

Re: Why Are Like 80% Of Nigerian Girls So Useless? by Graysons: 8:38am On Jul 17, 2020
Icyjayz:
Reason why I stopped dating them and got a foreign girl, the most is that they have nothing to offer except their virgina and most of them feels you own them something because you are having sex with them, I don't really understand. the broke ones are the worst jeez! I pray no sane guy encounter any of them.

grin Are you related to Relx? grin
But I agree with you tho, some of them are useless as fvck like that llamina girl, spit..

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Like 80% Of Nigerian Girls So Useless? by Petyprincess(f): 8:49am On Jul 17, 2020
Lol another account? grin grin

All your posts are always about
insulting Nigerian girls, may God heal your heart grin cheesy

10 Likes

Re: Why Are Like 80% Of Nigerian Girls So Useless? by Icyjayz(m): 8:51am On Jul 17, 2020
77Craze:
Read what you typed maybe you made any sense

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Like 80% Of Nigerian Girls So Useless? by Icyjayz(m): 8:52am On Jul 17, 2020
heendrix:

Don't mind the brainless guy

1 Like

Re: Why Are Like 80% Of Nigerian Girls So Useless? by Icyjayz(m): 8:53am On Jul 17, 2020
Graysons:

grin Are you related to Relx? grin
But I agree with you tho, some of them are useless as fvck like that llamina girl, spit..
Not in anyway, I agree almost 80% of them including the one that posted here.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Like 80% Of Nigerian Girls So Useless? by solonubinho(m): 8:58am On Jul 17, 2020
Icyjayz:

Virginia ko, Atlanta ni.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Like 80% Of Nigerian Girls So Useless? by Icyjayz(m): 9:01am On Jul 17, 2020
solonubinho:

Virginia ko, Atlanta ni.
K

1 Like

Re: Why Are Like 80% Of Nigerian Girls So Useless? by vanida6: 9:01am On Jul 17, 2020
cheesy lolx

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Like 80% Of Nigerian Girls So Useless? by Icyjayz(m): 9:03am On Jul 17, 2020
vanida6:
cheesy lolx
I guess am right then grin
Re: Why Are Like 80% Of Nigerian Girls So Useless? by 77Craze: 9:03am On Jul 17, 2020
Icyjayz:
Read what you typed maybe you made any sense
Now read your Topic over and over again if you still did not see your fault then you left your senses in your dream. Go get it dude!

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Like 80% Of Nigerian Girls So Useless? by Icyjayz(m): 9:05am On Jul 17, 2020
77Craze:
Now read your Topic over and over again if you still did not see your fault then you left your senses in your dream. Go get it dude!
Are you allergic to common sense? because it obvious you are.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Like 80% Of Nigerian Girls So Useless? by vanida6: 9:16am On Jul 17, 2020
Icyjayz:
I guess am right then grin
perhaps but count me out of does useless one's cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Are Like 80% Of Nigerian Girls So Useless? by princetemitee(f): 10:10am On Jul 17, 2020
U are soo
Re: Why Are Like 80% Of Nigerian Girls So Useless? by Keemsleek005(m): 10:53am On Jul 17, 2020
heendrix:

You should have differentiated them then. Cos you said all women.
Re: Why Are Like 80% Of Nigerian Girls So Useless? by Stephenmoka4(m): 10:54am On Jul 17, 2020
Not this again, the ones I made friends with are not useless.
Sometimes: like characters, invite people of similar character. A useless person may be drawn to a useless person, rich people may be drawn to rich people. No offence though.

7 Likes

Re: Why Are Like 80% Of Nigerian Girls So Useless? by Stephenmoka4(m): 10:55am On Jul 17, 2020
Is there a relationship war between Nigeria guys and girls.
Re: Why Are Like 80% Of Nigerian Girls So Useless? by Nobody: 10:58am On Jul 17, 2020
This rant again? grin
Re: Why Are Like 80% Of Nigerian Girls So Useless? by moststylish(m): 11:22am On Jul 17, 2020
Icyjayz:
how did you get a foreign girl, I think I need one in my life now
Re: Why Are Like 80% Of Nigerian Girls So Useless? by kalufelix(m): 12:18pm On Jul 17, 2020
Laziness, love scam, dating multiple men, ashew.o mentality... *spits

7 Likes

Re: Why Are Like 80% Of Nigerian Girls So Useless? by TerryMcGinis(m): 12:25pm On Jul 17, 2020
77Craze:
bros, youre right. Abeg how can i get a foreign babe? Can i send you pm?
Re: Why Are Like 80% Of Nigerian Girls So Useless? by Farki: 12:29pm On Jul 17, 2020
Someone has to get with them don't be killing yourself on top of Nigerian women.
Re: Why Are Like 80% Of Nigerian Girls So Useless? by Queenslander(f): 12:44pm On Jul 17, 2020
Farki:
Someone has to get with them don't be killing yourself on top of Nigerian women.
Too late, he's already dead.. cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Are Like 80% Of Nigerian Girls So Useless? by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jul 17, 2020
Queenslander:
Too late, he's already dead.. cheesy cheesy
you're causing problems now oh
Re: Why Are Like 80% Of Nigerian Girls So Useless? by Stephenmoka4(m): 1:04pm On Jul 17, 2020
moststylish:
how did you get a foreign girl, I think I need one in my life now
Foreign girl meaning not from your country, RSA, Egyptian girls, Ethiopian girls count. Togo and Ghana too. Some people feel she must be outside the continent.
Re: Why Are Like 80% Of Nigerian Girls So Useless? by Queenslander(f): 1:41pm On Jul 17, 2020
Tabasco23:
you're causing problems now oh
Lmao, it will definitely end in tears for him this time,. He's already evanescencing off nairaland!!

1 Like

Re: Why Are Like 80% Of Nigerian Girls So Useless? by moststylish(m): 1:45pm On Jul 17, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
Foreign girl meaning not from your country, RSA, Egyptian girls, Ethiopian girls count. Togo and Ghana too. Some people feel she must be outside the continent.
I prefer a white girl actually
Re: Why Are Like 80% Of Nigerian Girls So Useless? by Stephenmoka4(m): 1:48pm On Jul 17, 2020
moststylish:
I prefer a white girl actually
That is your preference. What matters is, will she be interested in anything serious with you. smiley
Re: Why Are Like 80% Of Nigerian Girls So Useless? by Silentgroper(m): 1:51pm On Jul 17, 2020
Petyprincess:
Lol another account? grin grin

All your posts are always about
insulting Nigerian girls, may God heal your heart grin cheesy
. Baby girl. Can you see the difference between me and the op since i dont beleive 9ja girls are that useless
Re: Why Are Like 80% Of Nigerian Girls So Useless? by Liposure: 1:55pm On Jul 17, 2020
80 percent! I'm scared

(1) (2) (Reply)

Am Not Attracted To My Girlfriend She Looks Like My Sister / Nairalanders! Please Suggest A Good Pet Name I Can Call My Igbo Boyfriend. / Ladies, Can You Follow Your Guy To This Kind House?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.