Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,893 members, 7,802,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:39 AM

How Does Forex Trading And Crash& Boom Operate - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How Does Forex Trading And Crash& Boom Operate (1390 Views)

Does FOREX FURY Bot Pay And Still Pays? / Mba Trading And Capital Investment Limited Is A Scam / Trading Spikes On Boom And Crash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Does Forex Trading And Crash& Boom Operate by mannasseh(m): 10:06am On Jul 17, 2020
Thank you for clicking, please how does Forex Trading And Crash & Boom work. what are the risk and profit involved? i need your opinion on this pls
Re: How Does Forex Trading And Crash& Boom Operate by KAM3KAZI: 3:22pm On Jul 17, 2020
Trading is classified into:
Forex
Synthetic indices
Futures
Crash and Boom are under Synthetic indices. Crash and Boom are divided into four:
Crash 500
Crash 1000
Boom 500
and Boom 1000.
Crash and Boom are only offered by Deriv.com(formerly Binary.com)

About risk & profit, its not that volatile compared to the Volatility series. It's a general rule to risk what you can afford to lose. Also, the higher you risk, the higher your profits.
Re: How Does Forex Trading And Crash& Boom Operate by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jul 18, 2020
Binary trading , minimal risks, 90% success rate
Surely, its better than nothing, for real you make 7 out of 9 trades with this platform and with a $400 investment you can be assured of around $70 a day and thats $2100 a month, ... For life, it may not be much but it assured

Try to look into what I'm saying and if its OK you can call me or WhatsApp me on 08067344821

1 Like

Re: How Does Forex Trading And Crash& Boom Operate by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jul 18, 2020
Forex is an acronym of Foreign Exchange and it's has a turn over of over $5 trillion and it's controlled by four major countries like US, UK, JAPAN & AUSTRALIA. Why Crash & Boom is a simulated trading which has been program to operate like forex.

Note that Forex are operated by major brokers while Crash & Boom are only operated by few brokers like Deriv, Jp-Morgan and Ava
Re: How Does Forex Trading And Crash& Boom Operate by Sunshine002(m): 10:38pm On Jul 18, 2020
contact me for the best EA on volatility index trading 07060474764
Re: How Does Forex Trading And Crash& Boom Operate by Nobody: 10:00am On Jul 19, 2020
Sunshine002:
contact me for the best EA on volatility index trading 07060474764
Can I see your today's trade history?

1 Like

Re: How Does Forex Trading And Crash& Boom Operate by PenHub: 10:14am On Aug 22, 2020
mannasseh:
Thank you for clicking, please how does Forex Trading And Crash & Boom work. what are the risk and profit involved? i need your opinion on this pls

hello bro, i saw ur comment where u mentioned that you're writing but the site you're writing on is frustrating. Pls just share with me, I'm willing to write but no site

(1) (Reply)

How FCMB Ruined My Christmas And New Year / Trading On Nigerian Stock Exchange / Investment In Fededral Government Bonds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.