Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,445 members, 7,804,970 topics. Date: Monday, 22 April 2024 at 11:39 AM

Schlüsseldienst Website - Google Speed - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Schlüsseldienst Website - Google Speed (176 Views)

Everything you need to know about Blogging/website + Google adsense In Nigeria / 99/100 Mobile Google Speed Test / 10 Major Reasons For A Slow Website Speed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Schlüsseldienst Website - Google Speed by bochumschluesse: 11:52am On Jul 17, 2020
Hi all,
From what i have learned in the passed years of website making is that speed is key for ranking and optimizing you website for search engines.
i have created a website for a company called Schlüsseldienst Bochum (Locksmith company) just using HTML, CSS and few javascript lines, the design is acceptable ( I can do alot better ) but what was in mind before starting to build the website is the weight of the pages and their speed especially the home page wich scores 99 on mobile ( sometimes 100) and 100 on desktop . you can check the pages here https://bochumschluesseldienst.de/autooeffnung-bochum/ .
If anyone is interested to learn how to increase their page speed just let me know in the comments.
Best of luck

(1) (Reply)

Wordpress Background Image And Newsletter Activation, How To Do It / What's The Best Database System? / Facebook URL Unblock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.