Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,135,477 members, 7,751,400 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 February 2024 at 09:42 PM

Schlüsseldienst Website - Google Speed - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Schlüsseldienst Website - Google Speed (169 Views)

Everything you need to know about Blogging/website + Google adsense In Nigeria / 99/100 Mobile Google Speed Test / 10 Major Reasons For A Slow Website Speed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Schlüsseldienst Website - Google Speed by bochumschluesse: 11:52am On Jul 17, 2020
Hi all,
From what i have learned in the passed years of website making is that speed is key for ranking and optimizing you website for search engines.
i have created a website for a company called Schlüsseldienst Bochum (Locksmith company) just using HTML, CSS and few javascript lines, the design is acceptable ( I can do alot better ) but what was in mind before starting to build the website is the weight of the pages and their speed especially the home page wich scores 99 on mobile ( sometimes 100) and 100 on desktop . you can check the pages here https://bochumschluesseldienst.de/autooeffnung-bochum/ .
If anyone is interested to learn how to increase their page speed just let me know in the comments.
Best of luck

(1) (Reply)

What's The Best Database System? / With Up To 75% Tution Off, Apply Now To Join Our August Batch! / 4 Ways To Promote Your Products And Services On Whatsapp And Get Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.