Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,708 members, 7,802,135 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:38 AM

I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters - Family (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters (69497 Views)

I Caught My Brother’s Wife Having Sex With Another Man In Their Sitting Room / My Friend Was Caught Peeping At His Brother's Wife In The Shower Today / My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by themanderon: 8:25pm On Jul 18, 2020
What a foolish woman your brother's wife is. Burning a bridge she may later have to pass through someday.
My sister lived with her husband's younger brother and they all lived well. today the young man has become a don and has bought a car for my sister's husband and he never travels out and returns empty handed for her, the husband and children.
The reason foolish people treat people badly is cos they cannot see into the future cos if they did that boy or girl you treat badly may be a major VIP tomorrow. I am a living testimony to this.
Someone has lived with his brother for good 8yrs and you came in and set the house ablaze. Na waoooo.

6 Likes

Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by HerMoney: 8:25pm On Jul 18, 2020
gypsey:
Just pack your things and leave! believe it or not you will not win this war, tell your brother to fu ck off! and leave his bloody house for him, like some people would say, is he God? trust me once you leave the house he will come find and beg you besides are you his slave? what kinda rubbish brother lets his wife's sister slap his brother? your brother is an idiot!

You obviously did not read the post well yet you're so quick to call another an idiot. The poster is the one who did the slapping.

1 Like

Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by Kennydoc(m): 8:29pm On Jul 18, 2020
heendrix:

It's simple he should get off this servitude mentality. Even if ur broke, having peace within you would ease virtually most things

So if he has to leave for the village, have his personal peace and pick himself up then I think that would be the best thing to do rn

That servitude thing is how people like Innoson, Coscharis, and a host of other prominent and successful Igbo businessmen started out.

This is a link to an article on the Igbo apprenticeship system.
https://www.pulse.ng/gist/imu-ahia-the-igbo-apprenticeship-system-that-builds-wealth-and-started-the-incubation/q50ps44

1 Like

Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by NoToPile: 8:35pm On Jul 18, 2020
1StopRudeness:

The brother knows all that is going on.....he planned it together with the wife to frustrate the guy ..... he doesn’t want to settle the guy again... we’ve seen worse...
....he just pretending to be neutral....how can they throw ur brother’s mattress in the rain and u won’t say anything.......
If U check well, they might not be siblings.... igbos like to call people from same village or compound their brother.....
No sane guy should disown his brother that’s been living with him since he was 15years old becos he wants a small apartment...is that not what will eventually happen...

This is also very very possible
Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by sleekman(m): 8:36pm On Jul 18, 2020
Championxxx:

Thanks ma I agree with you, I think the reason why his wife carry his sisters to the house is because she wanted me out that is why they had been treating me bad so I can leave the house for them

Madam wants to run her side runs. Your brother doesn't completely trust his wife either that's why he wants you in that house. Your brother knows e don enter one chance and you are his security while he's away. Most married men are like that.
My guy swallow insult and slap O! E dey pain but na motivation to get ur own. Double ya hustle. No thief O! That woman can set you up big time so get prepared for that. That woman is very capable of running outside runs. She knows with you in the picture her bubble can burst. Never hit a woman. I repeat, never hit a woman. The more you can resist hitting her & ignoring her big time makes you a real man. Women don't like to be ignored. I guess you have been ignoring her that's why she pushed that button. It would have hurt her more if you were non-chalant about it. Na school u dey so O! So learn very well.
Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by Hardeytayour46: 8:36pm On Jul 18, 2020
[qtote author=Championxxx post=91804719]I am 23 years old guy I ave been staying with my brother in Abuja for the past 8 years , I help him with his shop and his house , everything was fine till he got married his wife carry his two sisters to the house 24 and 19 years old , he said I should leave my room for them I didn’t argue I let them have the room while I am sleeping in the parlour , during lockdown this girl will wake and come to the parlour to watch tv to disturb my sleep , I complained to my brother he said I should keep calm he will speak to his wife which he never does and these girls kept disturbing me meanwhile the older girl stopped but the younger one carry on and I told her to stop disturbing me she has a phone she can press her phone in their room , she insulted me and told me to go and marry I got angry and ask her to leave she said I should do my worst and I landed a thunder slap in her face she held me by my neck screaming when my bro and wife came his wife started hitting me on my back I had to leave the house and went outside to cool down , my brother followed me and said I didn’t do well by hitting his wife sister he said I should go and apologise to his wife and sister , I refuse and asked him why he didn’t stop them when I was complaining bitterly about them but he waited for me to take matter to my own hand now he blamed me he said I should apologise which I did to his wife but not to the girl but that small girl was expecting me to knelt down and beg her , I told her she will wait for eternity.

Since the incidence his wife stopped talking to me , she ordered her sister’s to stop giving me food , the older girl used to dish food for me sometimes when she is not around but I told her to stop because I don’t want her to be in trouble with her sister and I didn’t report to my brother, it’s not a big deal for me I buy foods and eat at work and I only go home to sleep , 2 weeks ago I came home to see my mattress outside in the rain soaking wet , I was confused because it was supposed to be inside the girl room that’s where I keep it and they always bring it for me when is time for me to sleep so how come it was outside in the rain , I asked them they both denied they didn’t take it out and I suspected my brother wife or her youngest sister were the one who did it because they didn’t want me in the house anymore , I told my brother he said I should sleep on the sofa and in the morning I will get a new mattress in his shop but the wife get angry that I will damaged her sofa she wanted me to sleep on the floor with a wrapper but my brother refuse and I slept on the sofa , the next day I spoke with [b][/b]Na wow
Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by Slynation(m): 8:41pm On Jul 18, 2020
Georgekyrian:

I love your points especially no 2. Dear, but your no. 3 na lie especially for Nigeria ladies. I don't support woman beating or do myself but at close range insult I may land double slap on your face. If you dare fight me, I beat you sharply (I don't fight I beat)
Thanks for your advise to him, I wish he listens to you
I swear... I will so flog her with her size of cain grin
Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by Slynation(m): 8:45pm On Jul 18, 2020
Championxxx:
I am 23 years old guy I ave been staying with my brother in Abuja for the past 8 years , I help him with his shop and his house , everything was fine till he got married his wife carry his two sisters to the house 24 and 19 years old , he said I should leave my room for them I didn’t argue I let them have the room while I am sleeping in the parlour , during lockdown this girl will wake and come to the parlour to watch tv to disturb my sleep , I complained to my brother he said I should keep calm he will speak to his wife which he never does and these girls kept disturbing me meanwhile the older girl stopped but the younger one carry on and I told her to stop disturbing me she has a phone she can press her phone in their room , she insulted me and told me to go and marry I got angry and ask her to leave she said I should do my worst and I landed a thunder slap in her face she held me by my neck screaming when my bro and wife came his wife started hitting me on my back I had to leave the house and went outside to cool down , my brother followed me and said I didn’t do well by hitting his wife sister he said I should go and apologise to his wife and sister , I refuse and asked him why he didn’t stop them when I was complaining bitterly about them but he waited for me to take matter to my own hand now he blamed me he said I should apologise which I did to his wife but not to the girl but that small girl was expecting me to knelt down and beg her , I told her she will wait for eternity.

Since the incidence his wife stopped talking to me , she ordered her sister’s to stop giving me food , the older girl used to dish food for me sometimes when she is not around but I told her to stop because I don’t want her to be in trouble with her sister and I didn’t report to my brother, it’s not a big deal for me I buy foods and eat at work and I only go home to sleep , 2 weeks ago I came home to see my mattress outside in the rain soaking wet , I was confused because it was supposed to be inside the girl room that’s where I keep it and they always bring it for me when is time for me to sleep so how come it was outside in the rain , I asked them they both denied they didn’t take it out and I suspected my brother wife or her youngest sister were the one who did it because they didn’t want me in the house anymore , I told my brother he said I should sleep on the sofa and in the morning I will get a new mattress in his shop but the wife get angry that I will damaged her sofa she wanted me to sleep on the floor with a wrapper but my brother refuse and I slept on the sofa , the next day I spoke with my brother I told him because I am not wanted in his house I don’t have peace of mind there , I want him to rent a self cont for me closer to the shop so It will be easier for me to get to work he refuse saying when he has a bigger house why would I go and leave alone , he said he provide all my needs and the rest the way his wife and sisters are treating me it doesn’t matter that he will never allow me and I told him I want to go back to the village , he said if I leave his house he will disown me and I will not longer be his brother , for 3 days now he stopped talking to me even if I greet him he won’t reply I feel hurt. I love my brother I want to serve him but I don’t want to stay in his house . I don’t know if I did something wrong by asking him to rent a room for me to be living alone? Am confuse please advice me
God.... I just wished i can buy this your matter grin some ladies needs to grow sense by fire by force!!
Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by Slynation(m): 8:49pm On Jul 18, 2020
Kennydoc:

That servitude thing is how people like Innoson, Coscharis, and a host of other prominent and successful Igbo businessmen started out.

This is a link to an article on the Igbo apprenticeship system.
https://www.pulse.ng/gist/imu-ahia-the-igbo-apprenticeship-system-that-builds-wealth-and-started-the-incubation/q50ps44
Don't mind that Igbo hater, many families are outta poverty because of that...
Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by Jokkarm2: 8:56pm On Jul 18, 2020
Madam, you are talking rubbish. This is how selfish women talk, you did not consider the fact that he has been the one suffering for his brother before that woman carried her family to come and marry one man. You are advising he s a man he should start planning his life. That woman should send her sisters out there . rubbish
Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by ad84ada(m): 9:08pm On Jul 18, 2020
God will surely bless you.
See wisdom abeg

veave:
Errrrrr. You go need patience oooo.

One thing you should know is that your brother is now married and is firstly responsible to his wife and kids before any other person so him allowing three extended family to stay in this hard times is an act of kindness and bravery please don't add more stress to his life by bickering with your in-laws. We women are troublesome by nature then when we see someone who has our time we extend the trouble. The truth is
1. There is no way the room would have been left for you while there are women in the house (they need privacy).
2. Why will you say that you will go to the village? Don't you know you give your brother some kind of security in the midst of his wife and her obviously troublesome sisters by staying with him? Has he asked you to leave yet?
3. You where wrong to slap the young woman, no matter what the grieviance is you don't touch a woman.
4. They where wrong to throw your mattress out but please forgive them and move on. Thank God your brother made provisions for a replacement.
5. Take this place as a training ground for your future, if it's anything you should be bothered about now, is to be more determined about gaining independence and making it in life.
6. Leave rofo rofo fight for women, in fact ignore them totally for your national peace.
7. Hustle!!! Hustle!!! Hustle oooooo!!!!

Hugs.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by Goshiii: 9:12pm On Jul 18, 2020
Championxxx:
I am 23 years old guy I ave been staying with my brother in Abuja for the past 8 years , I help him with his shop and his house , everything was fine till he got married his wife carry his two sisters to the house 24 and 19 years old , he said I should leave my room for them I didn’t argue I let them have the room while I am sleeping in the parlour , during lockdown this girl will wake and come to the parlour to watch tv to disturb my sleep , I complained to my brother he said I should keep calm he will speak to his wife which he never does and these girls kept disturbing me meanwhile the older girl stopped but the younger one carry on and I told her to stop disturbing me she has a phone she can press her phone in their room , she insulted me and told me to go and marry I got angry and ask her to leave she said I should do my worst and I landed a thunder slap in her face she held me by my neck screaming when my bro and wife came his wife started hitting me on my back I had to leave the house and went outside to cool down , my brother followed me and said I didn’t do well by hitting his wife sister he said I should go and apologise to his wife and sister , I refuse and asked him why he didn’t stop them when I was complaining bitterly about them but he waited for me to take matter to my own hand now he blamed me he said I should apologise which I did to his wife but not to the girl but that small girl was expecting me to knelt down and beg her , I told her she will wait for eternity.

Since the incidence his wife stopped talking to me , she ordered her sister’s to stop giving me food , the older girl used to dish food for me sometimes when she is not around but I told her to stop because I don’t want her to be in trouble with her sister and I didn’t report to my brother, it’s not a big deal for me I buy foods and eat at work and I only go home to sleep , 2 weeks ago I came home to see my mattress outside in the rain soaking wet , I was confused because it was supposed to be inside the girl room that’s where I keep it and they always bring it for me when is time for me to sleep so how come it was outside in the rain , I asked them they both denied they didn’t take it out and I suspected my brother wife or her youngest sister were the one who did it because they didn’t want me in the house anymore , I told my brother he said I should sleep on the sofa and in the morning I will get a new mattress in his shop but the wife get angry that I will damaged her sofa she wanted me to sleep on the floor with a wrapper but my brother refuse and I slept on the sofa , the next day I spoke with my brother I told him because I am not wanted in his house I don’t have peace of mind there , I want him to rent a self cont for me closer to the shop so It will be easier for me to get to work he refuse saying when he has a bigger house why would I go and leave alone , he said he provide all my needs and the rest the way his wife and sisters are treating me it doesn’t matter that he will never allow me and I told him I want to go back to the village , he said if I leave his house he will disown me and I will not longer be his brother , for 3 days now he stopped talking to me even if I greet him he won’t reply I feel hurt. I love my brother I want to serve him but I don’t want to stay in his house . I don’t know if I did something wrong by asking him to rent a room for me to be living alone? Am confuse please advice me

My brother sorry about your situation. I think you should talk to your brother again and see if he can call a meeting of all of you living in the house to address all your issues. It is challenging dealing with women at best but it can be done. By God's grace your house will be peaceful again.
Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by Pzpropertylimit(m): 9:13pm On Jul 18, 2020
How long will u continue serving ur brother ?
U are being used without knowing .
The idiot life fails to understand that u are that one that suffer for what she and her sisters are enjoying .
Unfortunately for u , ur own brother is after what u are doing to advance his life not after ur peace , progress and privacy .
U remain a fool to remain caged at ur age .
Ur brother failed to manifest a leadership that fit a man hosting in-laws and siblings .

We are nine in my house including brothers and in-laws . U can't look at my eye bulbs and mess up . U are gone be who u are

3 Likes

Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jul 18, 2020
HerMoney:

You obviously did not read the post well yet you're so quick to call another an idiot. The poster is the one who did the slapping.
so fu cking what? i read the entire story, why should he put up with such nonesense? besides was the slapping the only part you read? or did you just picked that part because it suits your mentality? people like you will kill their own brother for the sake of a woman.
Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by mysteryman2014: 9:19pm On Jul 18, 2020
Oga OP, did ur bro ask you to vacate your room for them?

Your are the cause of your problem. You should have allowed your brother ask to vacate the room for them.

When all these problems start then you will remind him that he asked to vacate the room and cant continue staying in the parlour and need a room for yourself as well.

But since you vacated of your own accord how can you complain?

In this world love yourself first, this lesson I have learned in life. Give humans an inch they override one.
Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by tiredoflife(m): 9:19pm On Jul 18, 2020
veave:

One thing you should know is that your brother is now married and is firstly responsible to his wife and kids before any other person so him allowing three extended family to stay in this hard times is an act of kindness and bravery please don't add more stress to his life by bickering with your in-laws. We women are troublesome by nature then when we see someone who has our time we extend the trouble. The truth is
1. There is no way the room would have been left for you while there are women in the house (they need privacy).
2. Why will you say that you will go to the village? Don't you know you give your brother some kind of security in the midst of his wife and her obviously troublesome sisters by staying with him? Has he asked you to leave yet?
3. You where wrong to slap the young woman, no matter what the grieviance is you don't touch a woman.
4. They where wrong to throw your mattress out but please forgive them and move on. Thank God your brother made provisions for a replacement.
5. Take this place as a training ground for your future, if it's anything you should be bothered about now, is to be more determined about gaining independence and making it in life.
6. Leave rofo rofo fight for women, in fact ignore them totally for your national peace.

Hugs.

I have a problem with no matter what a woman does u have no right to hit a woman
Now this is why most women are spoilt cos they know they will always get away wit it
U make a man miserable
U mentally abuse him
Yet the man should never ever snap
What happens to women behaving normal
Its not like it's their house
They met him there
I blame the sissy of a brother who can't hold his home and demand the respect they should accord his brother
He sold him cheap cos of a pussy angry
Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by Shugargal(f): 9:25pm On Jul 18, 2020
veave:

Hugs.
I disagree with all you wrote up there Madam.. you didn't see anything wrong with the brother allowing the two matured gals living with them. are you the woman by the way? I blame everything on the husband. for God's sake the boy is his brother and should be treated better what da Bleep! if I were the boy,i will treat their Bleep well and clear every doubts. men starts misbehaving as soon as they get married. nansense..
Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by adanny01(m): 9:26pm On Jul 18, 2020
veave:

Hugs.

Aunty, as much as I agreed with your comment, i want you to reduce the gravity of the bolded statement.

What I mean is, the fact that a husband is responsible for his nuclear family, it does not remove his responsibility to his extended family. So a man is responsible for both but your comment seems to stress the fact that a man should only care for his nuclear family first which assumes a priority. But no a dying sibling or parents can become first priority ahead of wife and children.

Even the Bible says the man who does not take care of his extended family is worst than an infidel.

All the parties have a relationship in the house, the brother that brought him from the village is responsible for him and his welfare as well as that of every one in the house hold. So lets keep priorities aside and call a spade a spade.

I did something in Kaduna Prison for like 2 weeks now, I have seen different calibers of criminals. The most mind bugling is the "big" woman who is reported to be an oil worker who adopted orphans of community clashes but turn around to turture same orphan. Seeing her, one would not believe the storyline but when the husband showed up to arrange VIP treatment for her, things went through my mind.

Is this husband responsible to his wife even if she has actually commited such heinous atrocity?

The best thing is not to rub this first responsibility on my face, we are only responsible for ourselves and whoever we chose to be responsible to.

This first responsibility is not by default, its a choice.
Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by B2mario(m): 9:27pm On Jul 18, 2020
Women, whatever goes around comes around. You will have sons tomorrow and a woman like you will break their peace.

5 Likes

Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by Worksunlimited: 9:28pm On Jul 18, 2020
nemynely:

I am tired of boys masturbating over this point 3.
If you can be very honest, I'll like you to answer these questions:

Pls can you, in all sincerity, slap:

1. Your female Boss in the office who verbally assaults you and ridicules every genuine effort you make for the company, treating your sweat as trash? CAN YOU!

2. A uniformed female personnel, armed or not, who rains invectives on you? CAN YOU?

3. Your mum, who in the heat of a misunderstanding, exposes your life history to your face, not minding the presence of possible strangers around? CAN YOU?

4. Your elder/younger sister in her husband's house or in the presence of her husband? And Devil help you if she is married to a military man? CAN YOU!

There are more examples I can give, but please be honest with your answers.

Off point.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by expensivediamon(m): 9:28pm On Jul 18, 2020
This is another House of Commotion episode.

My advice is as follows;

1. You brother does not have a big house. From the story one can deduce that its a two bedroom apartment. He need to get a place for you before those girls accuse you of stealing or rape.

2. Slapping her was absolutely wrong.

3. Your success in life is not tired to your brother. When you feel you can no longer tolerate or you don't feel safe. Please move out. For now tolerate all challenges.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jul 18, 2020
veave:

[s]One thing you should know is that your brother is now married and is firstly responsible to his wife and kids before any other person so him allowing three extended family to stay in this hard times is an act of kindness and bravery please don't add more stress to his life by bickering with your in-laws. We women are troublesome by nature then when we see someone who has our time we extend the trouble. The truth is
7. Hustle!!! Hustle!!! Hustle oooooo!!!! [/s]

Hugs.

Rubbish post full of nonsense. Why didn't you address that fact that the woman brought two of her sisters (girls old enough to be in their husbands house) to come and live with her in the house?
Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by SeriouslySense(m): 9:34pm On Jul 18, 2020
you are wise, i wish you the strenght of character and may God bless you efforts, may you be independent

sorsor:
I am in same kind of situation as yours but mine is that I'm a graduate yet to get a job so to keep body and soul together, I do menial jobs while still searching for better work and hustle,I live with my elder brother for about a year plus without having issues till he brought in the girl he's about to marry when she got pregnant.
She was giving me all kind of attitude and always complains to my brother on anything I do but as a gentleman I am, I studied her character and just ignore everything she does, Due to how I ignore things or just walk away she gets bitter the more..
She made me and my bro had serious issue although my bro later apologized to me later on.
All what I do and will advice you to do is just ignore and walk away although it's kinda hard because atimes u feel the urge to insult back or create a scene but what I always tell myself is that it's just a matter of time ''This too shall pass'..

Ignore all bro it's only a matter of time..

1 Like

Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by SeriouslySense(m): 9:35pm On Jul 18, 2020
you have written well.

expensivediamon:
This is another House of Commotion episode.

My advice is as follows;

1. You brother does not have a big house. From the story one can deduce that its a two bedroom apartment. He need to get a place for you before those girls accuse you of stealing or rape.

2. Slapping her was absolutely wrong.

3. Your success in life is not tired to your brother. When you feel you can no longer tolerate or you don't feel safe. Please move out. For now tolerate all challenges.
Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by Nappsy(m): 9:37pm On Jul 18, 2020
veave:

Hugs.

I swear u be mumu......just talking madness cos u're a woman....read what u wrote again and think haba!!!

Abi wat set of women does this age breed abeg
Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by falcon01: 9:37pm On Jul 18, 2020
veave:

Hugs.
I cant believe more than 1000 people like this. Things where going fine with him and his brother, and from the story it was his wife and her sisters that are the problem infact why will he allow his wifes sisters to be in his house? those are not his responsibilities. There's no way that boy can have peace of mind in that house it's either the man Find him another place or put rules in the house that brings peace in the house.

1 Like

Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by schoolmaster: 9:41pm On Jul 18, 2020
Championxxx:

They have parents also living in Abuja I think she carry them to the house because she wanted me to leave the house that is why they had been treating me bad
if you have the parents number secretly call and report the conduct of their children
Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by Nappsy(m): 9:41pm On Jul 18, 2020
Meninmen:

Rubbish post full of nonsense. Why didn't you address that fact that the woman brought two of her sisters (girls old enough to be in their husbands house) to come and live with her in the house?

No mind dat one talking from her anus
Only very few women are sensible honestly

1 Like

Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jul 18, 2020
sorepco:
Report him to ur parents or sisters. Tell them all wot u told us. That he does not want to settle u. Whatever u do don't leave of ur own accord...bear it till he settles u.

yea? so he should stay and keep putting up with all that harrassment till they kill him?

what does settle mean anyway? sad
Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by X0012(m): 9:44pm On Jul 18, 2020
Lord give me wisdom to judges matters complicated as this one when the need arises

1 Like

Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by Nappsy(m): 9:47pm On Jul 18, 2020
Bro what I'm going to advice you do is this,

Look for money and let that house asap.......ur brother isn't handling the matter well. Yes he doesn't want to take sides but he should correct the girl and keep consoling you baba who brother epp? He want disown u na him born u? .......my only advice is to move out if you can start a good life from the village bro move let him stay I promise u he'll come backyo beg you after one of those girls starts troubling him then he will realize.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters by here: 9:48pm On Jul 18, 2020
Your picking wrong fight
Your brother is your only challenge. Do you want to be poisoned there or accused of rape. Your brother added 5yrs to you serving him and you dont see anything? What business is this and what is your plans if you go to the village? What has your parents said? What skill can you learn to become independent. Can you raise money from home to come start yours. I would have said ignore and focus but your brother arbitrarily changing when he settle you is wrong and you might serve and be sent out eventually. Try to figure out a way for yourself that makes you make progress as i see no future with your brother

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (29) (Reply)

Lady Caught Sleeping With The Boyfriend Of Her Pregnant Bestie / Gun Bullet On My Dad's Bed This Morning Thank Uord / Woman Disgraces Her Man Abroad After Discovering He Has A Wife In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 131
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.