Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,990 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:43 AM

Meet Ayo The Creator, The New King Of Photoshop - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet Ayo The Creator, The New King Of Photoshop (74652 Views)

Wavy The Creator, Lady Acts As Wizkid (Lookalike Photos) / Tonto Dikeh Thanks Her Surgeon, Dr. Ayo, Grandville Medical & Laser Surulere / Zion Ayo-Balogun: Wizkid Names His 3rd Baby Boy With Jada Pollock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Ayo The Creator, The New King Of Photoshop by mantosa(m): 12:22pm On Jul 17, 2020
Adekunle Gold held the title once but that was many years ago. The quantum leap of his soaring music career, the woman of his dreams and a decision to focus solely on the music, has successfully stripped him of the title of ‘King Of Photoshop.’

A new King now dons the crown, comfortably seated in his stead. Christened Amodu Ayodeji Peter but more commonly known as ‘Ayo The Creator,’ the imaginative hyper-creativity employed in the work of this emerging visual storyteller, often leaves you with the sense that creativity doesn’t favour boundaries or limitations.

Ayo the creator is that gifted. His newest venture is an innovative, action-fueled, Grand Theft Auto parody, expertly simulated by human characters, complete with video game type movements and on-screen information to create an all-encompassing ‘game environment’ for the audience.

The highly-engaging ‘GTA videos’ are released on instagram in instalments and have featured guest appearances from Rema and Joeboy, with the actors simulating choreographed movements just like game characters.

On how the GTA parody idea was developed, Ayo The Creator offered.

“My brother came up with the concept, I just followed through. I really wasn’t totally sure it would turn out good, till we shot the first episode.”

The journey for Ayo The Creator started with the young creative studying the photoshopped memes created by his brother, who is also a visual artist.

“I found it really mind blowing making crazy pictures by simply combining pictures and elements creatively. So I started mine but my initial concept was wanting to be in cool clothes so I always put my face on Wizkid pictures. and that’s how I started working with digital softwares and later expanded on it,” he responded.

Burdened with a seven year plan to launch a media production company of their own, Ayo The Creator alongside his brother Bayo, are set to unveil their media production outfit called Creators Universe, with the launch of a ‘Visual EP Project.’

The Visual EP Project, a first of its kind, will feature a collection of original songs recorded with top-rated music artistes, complete with a visual story that connects all the songs on the EP with a singular message.

Long before all the razzmatazz of social media impressions and tiktok virality, Ayo The Creator worked in a small film production house where he did commercial & wedding film/photography.

“I also made music videos for musicians in my neighborhood and I used to make short sketches which I never really published. It was just for the consumption of family and friends,” he added.

Fast forward to his new found viral success and the method of making money has considerably changed, leaning more towards ads on his high-traction, engaging posts. His photoshopped photos have been known to bring a lot of laughs, with its cleverly-altered visuals of celebrities in ‘strange locations’ and unlikely ‘friendships.’

“Creating content is like selling fruits, you have to sell what is fresh and what looks good and even if they’ve never had such a fruit before, it has to look good and trigger certain emotions.” Ayo maintains.

On the addictive nature of his content, he had this to say.

“I like delving into feelings like nostalgia, high-octane action, while inserting hidden elements for my audience to find because people feel rewarded when they see what the general masses don’t or if all else fails, I just use plain humor.”

Visual projects at the Creators Universe are not as light and breezy as the final products indicate and Ayo The Creator was quick to point it out.

“It takes almost a week to create most kinds of content, from writing to getting resources; budget, casting, location, props, logistics, filming, editing and sound. It takes lots of planning to achieve.”

They never show the pre and post production grunt work on social media, and insist that it’s being kept as content to be released “...on a good day.“

Ayo The Creator is modest, attributing a lot of credit to his partner, brother and co-founder of Creator’s Universe, Bayo.

“I am not trying to sound proud but my inspiration is definitely my brother Bayo. We make a good team; he conquers the technical side while I undertake the creative one.”

The story of Ayo The Creator carries the age-long lesson that anything is truly possible.

A below average existence and a festering desire to push the limits to supersede everything else, has taken its toll on this young creative. He may not see all the way to the end of the tunnel but what he sees excites him and from the quality of his creations and the contagious energy he constantly exudes, it should excite us too!

source: https://tushmagazine.com.ng/ayo-the-creator-king-of-photoshop/

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Meet Ayo The Creator, The New King Of Photoshop by DamnnNiggarr: 8:57pm On Jul 17, 2020
Ftc,.
A sign that things will work out for me starting from tomorrow and to all my nairaland niggarrrrs struggling hard for this position,.
Don't worry, your time will come by and by.

The guy is really a genius
Kudos omoluabi..
But no use your Godgiven talent against other tribe like the picture below,
If you know, you know.

25 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Meet Ayo The Creator, The New King Of Photoshop by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jul 17, 2020
Somebody should summarize please. I have fever, I can't read it all. undecided

56 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Meet Ayo The Creator, The New King Of Photoshop by Yayayooo(m): 8:57pm On Jul 17, 2020
Those are my mentors in the Graphics game

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Meet Ayo The Creator, The New King Of Photoshop by IBILEmayweather(m): 8:57pm On Jul 17, 2020
H
Re: Meet Ayo The Creator, The New King Of Photoshop by engela7(m): 8:57pm On Jul 17, 2020
I have come to realize that in this world fast runners do not always win the races, intelligent people do not always get rich.
The sky is Ayo's limit.

56 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Meet Ayo The Creator, The New King Of Photoshop by ainas247: 8:57pm On Jul 17, 2020
grin This guy Eee.....
what you have passion for, just do it...
that little you know is enough...

do you have a business
show your business on google and get calls
chat up

1 Like

Re: Meet Ayo The Creator, The New King Of Photoshop by sphinx54: 8:57pm On Jul 17, 2020
Re: Meet Ayo The Creator, The New King Of Photoshop by noble71(m): 8:58pm On Jul 17, 2020
shocked
Re: Meet Ayo The Creator, The New King Of Photoshop by OkhaiAsein(m): 8:58pm On Jul 17, 2020
B

1 Like

Re: Meet Ayo The Creator, The New King Of Photoshop by Ghostrye: 8:58pm On Jul 17, 2020
issokay
He is really good, reminds me of AG back then, that guy was a beast

1 Like

Re: Meet Ayo The Creator, The New King Of Photoshop by pyrex23(m): 8:58pm On Jul 17, 2020
sad
Re: Meet Ayo The Creator, The New King Of Photoshop by ExAngel007(f): 8:58pm On Jul 17, 2020
too obvious...

The "picmix" and backgrounds and shades don't blend well.

233 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Meet Ayo The Creator, The New King Of Photoshop by adeoluolagbegi(m): 8:58pm On Jul 17, 2020
Great guy
Re: Meet Ayo The Creator, The New King Of Photoshop by ikezuora4689(m): 8:58pm On Jul 17, 2020
I must confess this dude is good in what he those...I have been his follower on Instagram for a long time now ...I love his GTA skits it's really cool....be good in what you do favor must locate you

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet Ayo The Creator, The New King Of Photoshop by visijo(m): 8:58pm On Jul 17, 2020
If at midnight your wife hit you 5times with her legs, what does that mean
Please help me I'm newly married��

73 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Meet Ayo The Creator, The New King Of Photoshop by chukwuibuipob: 8:58pm On Jul 17, 2020
cool Omo Yoruba atata.Omo k'aro ojire.Nit those useless pipu dat slapped their parents with cutlass

3 Likes

Re: Meet Ayo The Creator, The New King Of Photoshop by OtemAtum: 8:58pm On Jul 17, 2020
Congrats to Ayo the 'Creator'.

Meanwhile, today marks 3 years, 10 months, 2 weeks and 3 days that Jehovah and Allah the fake creators have spent in their spiritual cage. Churches and mosques are shut and eyes are opening daily.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Ayo The Creator, The New King Of Photoshop by SirNumeroUno: 8:58pm On Jul 17, 2020
Okay
Re: Meet Ayo The Creator, The New King Of Photoshop by jennybright(f): 8:58pm On Jul 17, 2020
Yoruba ajoka

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Ayo The Creator, The New King Of Photoshop by tammie24: 8:58pm On Jul 17, 2020
Photoshop is creativity
Re: Meet Ayo The Creator, The New King Of Photoshop by juustine777(m): 8:58pm On Jul 17, 2020
HALA!

1 Like

Re: Meet Ayo The Creator, The New King Of Photoshop by BetaJobNG: 8:58pm On Jul 17, 2020
This guy can chop meat eh!!!

2 Likes

Re: Meet Ayo The Creator, The New King Of Photoshop by Tonimax: 8:58pm On Jul 17, 2020
cool
Re: Meet Ayo The Creator, The New King Of Photoshop by Mayng01(m): 8:59pm On Jul 17, 2020
The new king of cyber crime! Hushpuppi family.
Re: Meet Ayo The Creator, The New King Of Photoshop by OkhaiAsein(m): 8:59pm On Jul 17, 2020
Good. the sky is ya limit
Re: Meet Ayo The Creator, The New King Of Photoshop by ABballer100(m): 8:59pm On Jul 17, 2020
He is good but The other guy Sammy
He is Really good

3 Likes

Re: Meet Ayo The Creator, The New King Of Photoshop by DardyGentle(m): 9:00pm On Jul 17, 2020
I see
Re: Meet Ayo The Creator, The New King Of Photoshop by qeemus: 9:00pm On Jul 17, 2020
He's good, but definitely not the king of photoshop

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Ayo The Creator, The New King Of Photoshop by fuckboys: 9:00pm On Jul 17, 2020
The Simi picture was very obvious tho
Chioma and Davidos also.....

I've seen better,

Dude is not even close to been the gateman of the king of Photoshop

122 Likes 5 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Cubana Chief Priest Slams DJ Cuppy For Tagging Him On Pictures / Sir Roger Moore Is Dead, "James Bond" Actor Dies At 89 / Kechi Okwuchi Celebrates Her 29th Birthday (pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.