Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,291 members, 7,807,986 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:33 AM

Ten Days Without Masturbating And I'm Losing My Shit - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ten Days Without Masturbating And I'm Losing My Shit (1054 Views)

How Long Can You Go Without Masturbating? / A Girl Spent The Night At His Place And I'm Feeling So Bad About It. / I Served My Boyfriend With Jollof Mixed With My Shit – Ex-girlfriend Discloses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ten Days Without Masturbating And I'm Losing My Shit by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jul 17, 2020
It's been 10 days of no masturbation and the highest I have gone this year literally. I am losing my shit, my dickk is very Hot and I'm falling inlove with every girl picture I see. Wait so if I decide to stop masturbating this is how I will be? I can see a fowl now and be Hot....how do u men that dont masturbate do it?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ten Days Without Masturbating And I'm Losing My Shit by SweetBuns(f): 1:40pm On Jul 17, 2020
I wish I could give e-slaps to e-diots like you who roam the internet wasting e-space.

mumu troll
Re: Ten Days Without Masturbating And I'm Losing My Shit by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jul 17, 2020
The longer you stay without it the easier it becomes. You can play this game for just 2 days and see the difference.
Assume looking at a girl is like losing a life in a computer game. Whether it's a picture or real life. You'll see the difference and you'll realise that a large part of the urge comes from what we see

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ten Days Without Masturbating And I'm Losing My Shit by vanida6: 1:42pm On Jul 17, 2020
Evil's don already collect dis one soul angry even a fowl is hot to u ooh God heal dis guy madness
Re: Ten Days Without Masturbating And I'm Losing My Shit by DaddyRochie1642: 1:49pm On Jul 17, 2020
Oga bring ya Head Lemme Slap that your Empty Skull grin grin
Re: Ten Days Without Masturbating And I'm Losing My Shit by Geosystem(m): 1:51pm On Jul 17, 2020
I understand how you feel. From my own point of view, when you stop masturbating you unwittingly get attracted to gals including the not so gorgeous ones. Its a normal occurrence. But as time goes by, after like 2weeks to a month of nofap you begin to regain control over the overwhelming attraction. Continue the new habit and you would observe more exciting stuff about yourself. Join the no fap group on nairaland for more like minds.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ten Days Without Masturbating And I'm Losing My Shit by Nobody: 8:43am On Jul 18, 2020
Geosystem:
I understand how you feel. From my own point of view, when you stop masturbating you unwittingly get attracted to gals including the not so gorgeous ones. Its a normal occurrence. But as time goes by, after like 2weeks to a month of nofap you begin to regain your control over the overwhelming attraction. Continue the new habit and you would observe more exciting stuff about yourself. Join the no fap group on nairaland for more like minds.

Link to the group

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Get This Facebook Marketing Startegy And Reach Thousands Of People For Free / Guys, What Is The Longest You've Gone Without Masturbation Or Sex / Enhance Fore Play : Check This Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.