Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,808 members, 7,806,258 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:39 PM

Tolulope Arotiles Death: The Hypocrisy Of Feminism. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tolulope Arotiles Death: The Hypocrisy Of Feminism. (278 Views)

Tolulope Fatunbi: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With Fleets Of Drones / My Idea Of Feminism / Tolulope And Ademola, Couple Met On Twitter, Share Their Love Story, Pre-Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tolulope Arotiles Death: The Hypocrisy Of Feminism. by Goodmarlian: 2:14pm On Jul 17, 2020
Everyday in borno Nigerian army loses not less than ten male soldiers in the war against Boko come to myong barrracks here in Lagos and see obituaries everyday pasted. their plane crashes,some deaths are suspicious leaving some trace of conspiracy, some are even shot to death by their fellow soldiers who sympathize with Boko haram.
My question is why is arotiles death so special?that the whole internet has exploded,if the reverse was the case, if she was a male with it be taken this serious .

Women really enjoy a whole lot of societal advantage but why they still wants to be equal with men baffles me lot.
Re: Tolulope Arotiles Death: The Hypocrisy Of Feminism. by Yemisi87: 2:15pm On Jul 17, 2020
Remember that she didn't die in battle.

And the way she was killed look suspicious. If it's a man, I believe that Nigerian would still do the right thing.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tolulope Arotiles Death: The Hypocrisy Of Feminism. by CAPSLOCKED: 2:26pm On Jul 17, 2020
DON'T MAKE THIS THREAD. IF SHE DIED ON THE BATTLEFIELD IT WOULD HAVE BEEN A DIFFERENT TOPIC.
THIS CASE IS ABOUT A PERSON LOSING THEIR LIFE IN A KIND OF IMPOSSIBLE WAY. IT CALLS FOR SERIOUS INVESTIGATION IRRESPECTIVE OF THE GENDER OF THE PERSON.

4 Likes

(1) (Reply)

15 Ways Social Media Is Ruining Relationships: / Happy Girlfriend's Day To GTB / Who Is Amaka?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.