Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,346 members, 7,808,212 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:49 AM

Dead Babies Found In Refuse Dump In Calabar (Disturbing Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Dead Babies Found In Refuse Dump In Calabar (Disturbing Photos) (65286 Views)

Body Of Young Woman Discovered In Refuse Dump In Makurdi (Graphic) / Isaac Atamba: CRUTECH Graduate Shot Dead In Calabar (Disturbing Photos) / A Newborn Baby Dumped In A Waste Bin In Calabar (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dead Babies Found In Refuse Dump In Calabar (Disturbing Photos) by SweetCunt97(f): 5:31pm On Jul 17, 2020
Oizee:
My God u are unquestionable, u bless those who doesn't cherish it and u live those that can go to any miles to get it, hmm this is still part of our test in life. Don't b surprised if the evil lady is still blessed tommorow, nawao. The first day I held my first baby, I couldn't believe d precious gift came out Tru me, and dis lady didn't even have dat Joy of seeing those cuties. Look at where she put dem o
She probably doesn't have 1 kobo to her name. But she should have dropped them off at an orphanage home
Re: Dead Babies Found In Refuse Dump In Calabar (Disturbing Photos) by Jasseyfrd(m): 5:32pm On Jul 17, 2020
help is hard to get....pls nairaland should learn to understand
Re: Dead Babies Found In Refuse Dump In Calabar (Disturbing Photos) by Slynation(m): 5:34pm On Jul 17, 2020
People are wicked oO... Innocent lives wasted, early abortion is preferable than this barbaric act
Re: Dead Babies Found In Refuse Dump In Calabar (Disturbing Photos) by Ghostmode2two(m): 5:34pm On Jul 17, 2020
People are just sexing anyhow this covid19 lockdown. Does it mean that some people don't know the value of having babies?
Re: Dead Babies Found In Refuse Dump In Calabar (Disturbing Photos) by AmadorSays: 5:34pm On Jul 17, 2020
Na wa
Re: Dead Babies Found In Refuse Dump In Calabar (Disturbing Photos) by Arexit: 5:34pm On Jul 17, 2020
and we think we deserve peace
Re: Dead Babies Found In Refuse Dump In Calabar (Disturbing Photos) by HolyTitus(m): 5:34pm On Jul 17, 2020
see wetin I dey find; na hin some people go waste for dustbin - karma over to you
Re: Dead Babies Found In Refuse Dump In Calabar (Disturbing Photos) by Sweetcho: 5:36pm On Jul 17, 2020
EngineerBode:
Seems the babies are cojoined twins that is why the parents must have thrown them away. I wonder the trauma the mother is going through right now

Those are not conjoined twins they are 2 separate babies. They have just been dashed way with no care in the bin. If they where conjoined she would need cesarean section she would not be able to birth them naturally whoever did this is evil!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dead Babies Found In Refuse Dump In Calabar (Disturbing Photos) by Benwallt(m): 5:36pm On Jul 17, 2020
God of Abraham. Your rod of wrath
Re: Dead Babies Found In Refuse Dump In Calabar (Disturbing Photos) by Igbojihadist: 5:39pm On Jul 17, 2020
Westernlove:
Great decision and Kudos to the person who did this Act. Those babies Joy will be endless as God will transfer their souls to a Sane Nations.......Shiiithole Is not a place to be reckoned with......
hope u understand what you just write
Re: Dead Babies Found In Refuse Dump In Calabar (Disturbing Photos) by Goldp5988(f): 5:41pm On Jul 17, 2020
And people are believing God for these.
Re: Dead Babies Found In Refuse Dump In Calabar (Disturbing Photos) by mjabdulk: 5:42pm On Jul 17, 2020
SubhaLlaah!
Re: Dead Babies Found In Refuse Dump In Calabar (Disturbing Photos) by Ojady(m): 5:42pm On Jul 17, 2020
Before we begin to rain curses and offer prayers, pls can we just go beyond rhetorics. When was the last time we genuinely, deliberately expressed concern for that man, that woman, that boy, that girl, the child we see everyday, beyond our own narrow, selfish, perhaps passive selves?

When one sees things like this, it is an aftermath, a culmination of events to which the individual concerned took the easiest available way (they knew) out. If they did not die of natural causes due to abandonment, the state of mind of the mother comes into question. Did she know she could put them up for adoption? Was she aware or had the social ties to advocate for her to get the children separated (if they were Siamese/conjoined). Was she afraid to tell her parents she had conceived? Were they born healthy and soon realized were conjoined and thought, in this covid19 times?: How we go take do am? In essence these are just a few of the underlining issues.

May God help us all to pay attention to what matters (humaneness, humanity and fraternity) not lies, and vanity. cry

1 Like

Re: Dead Babies Found In Refuse Dump In Calabar (Disturbing Photos) by DamnnNiggarr: 5:43pm On Jul 17, 2020
Mustiboy:

Be that as it may ,no one would have wanted to raise conjoined twins, more so a very poor person. The kids would suffer if allowed to live.

All in all, I support her action, and we should all drop the hypocrisy. Many would do the same if in her shoes.
why are you so sure that the babies were conjoined twins?? Were you there when it happened??

You just just drew your conclusion from their lying position.

1 Like

Re: Dead Babies Found In Refuse Dump In Calabar (Disturbing Photos) by wink2015(m): 5:43pm On Jul 17, 2020
S e x sweet O ! but it carries responsibility.

But some girls do not even know the very guy that impregnated them.

They just hawk themselves around street boys.
Re: Dead Babies Found In Refuse Dump In Calabar (Disturbing Photos) by Sweetcho: 5:44pm On Jul 17, 2020
Somebody in or around that area must have known a woman was heavily pregnant and now no babies! Keep dna from the babies if the culprit is found and matched they will be brought to book. Chale who am I kidding it's Nigeria!
Re: Dead Babies Found In Refuse Dump In Calabar (Disturbing Photos) by BluntTheApostle(m): 5:46pm On Jul 17, 2020
drinoayo:

https://igberetvnews.com/1358362/dead-babies-found-within-waste-bin-calabar-disturbing-photos/

I won't be surprised if some backward people did this.

They give birth to babies and brand them ogbanje, and then one native doctor will tell them to drag the babies through the ground and dump them in dust bins.
Re: Dead Babies Found In Refuse Dump In Calabar (Disturbing Photos) by Yamleg: 5:56pm On Jul 17, 2020
This is what happens when nairalanders tell you not to abort your unwanted pregnancy as if they will take care of the kids for you

1 Like

Re: Dead Babies Found In Refuse Dump In Calabar (Disturbing Photos) by friday2011(m): 6:03pm On Jul 17, 2020
remsonik:
Jesus christ! , this is serious o. Anyone who did this is mentally wasted.

The souls of this baby will fight the murderers and they will never know peace all through their days on earth.

Amem

Re: Dead Babies Found In Refuse Dump In Calabar (Disturbing Photos) by Mustiboy(m): 6:07pm On Jul 17, 2020
DamnnNiggarr:
why are you so sure that the babies were conjoined twins?? Were you there when it happened??

You just just drew your conclusion from their lying position.

It's very obvious if you look closely.
Re: Dead Babies Found In Refuse Dump In Calabar (Disturbing Photos) by Saskatchewan57(m): 6:07pm On Jul 17, 2020
I thought killing of twins was abolished in Calabar a long time ago

Re: Dead Babies Found In Refuse Dump In Calabar (Disturbing Photos) by DamnnNiggarr: 6:13pm On Jul 17, 2020
Mustiboy:

It's very obvious if you look closely.
besides, if by chance they're really conjoined twins, there would be no possible means she will give birth on her own except through cesarean section.
But the twins being conjoined is not and will never be a justification for murder.
Re: Dead Babies Found In Refuse Dump In Calabar (Disturbing Photos) by Bahamas95(m): 6:15pm On Jul 17, 2020
Even animals sef nor fit do this kinda wickedness to their offspring

Re: Dead Babies Found In Refuse Dump In Calabar (Disturbing Photos) by Mustiboy(m): 6:17pm On Jul 17, 2020
DamnnNiggarr:
besides, if by chance they're really conjoined twins, there would be no possible means she will give birth on her own except through cesarean section.
But the twins being conjoined is not and will never be a justification for murder.

Well, who am I to judge. It's the right decision to me though.
Re: Dead Babies Found In Refuse Dump In Calabar (Disturbing Photos) by jidxin(m): 6:24pm On Jul 17, 2020
remsonik:

The souls of this baby will fight the murderers and they will never know peace all through their days on earth.
where did they say they were murdered.
Re: Dead Babies Found In Refuse Dump In Calabar (Disturbing Photos) by jidxin(m): 6:26pm On Jul 17, 2020
marvin906:
am beginning to think the devil is a woman in human form...
what happened to dropping these children in any church or orphanage..
why kill them..
infact may that girls womb never conceive again
oga how did you know dey were killed
Re: Dead Babies Found In Refuse Dump In Calabar (Disturbing Photos) by boddy4real: 6:30pm On Jul 17, 2020
What a wicked soul
Re: Dead Babies Found In Refuse Dump In Calabar (Disturbing Photos) by olaniyilukman(m): 6:30pm On Jul 17, 2020
remsonik:

Why shouting Jesus Christ when Jesus knew from the onset that this kind of inhumane behavior will happen and it can't stop it...
Re: Dead Babies Found In Refuse Dump In Calabar (Disturbing Photos) by liveyourlife007(m): 6:42pm On Jul 17, 2020
The spirit of Mary Slessor will not be happy with this. So much evil everywhere, God protect us.
Re: Dead Babies Found In Refuse Dump In Calabar (Disturbing Photos) by Beny2019(m): 6:44pm On Jul 17, 2020
Heartless set of beast in the name of human being. She will never know peace all her life.
Re: Dead Babies Found In Refuse Dump In Calabar (Disturbing Photos) by oluwaleinad(m): 6:44pm On Jul 17, 2020
Ohhhh my goodness,this is pure wickedness .
Re: Dead Babies Found In Refuse Dump In Calabar (Disturbing Photos) by bizzibodi(m): 6:46pm On Jul 17, 2020
Abasimbo punish d perpetrator of this heinous crime! That's how I saw one d mother yank off one of her leg b4 throwing her in d waste bin.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Sentenced To Death For Smuggling 'SQUID GAME' Film Into North Korea (Pix) / 16-Year-Old OAU Student Commits Suicide Over Poor Grades / Notorious Kidnapper, Evans Arrested After N30m Bounty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.