Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,518 members, 7,808,889 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:44 PM

Dead Babies Found In Refuse Dump In Calabar (Disturbing Photos) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Dead Babies Found In Refuse Dump In Calabar (Disturbing Photos) (65290 Views)

Body Of Young Woman Discovered In Refuse Dump In Makurdi (Graphic) / Isaac Atamba: CRUTECH Graduate Shot Dead In Calabar (Disturbing Photos) / A Newborn Baby Dumped In A Waste Bin In Calabar (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dead Babies Found In Refuse Dump In Calabar (Disturbing Photos) by micflo28(m): 6:55pm On Jul 17, 2020
Youthful huge focus on sex and sexual immorality is the result of this. Youths tables are only filled with matters ranging from prostitution, sex, internet fraud, armed robbery, cultism and thuggery. No one cares any longer about his or her family name. When the girl who did this gets married and needs a child and don't find they blame it on village people. This kids will forever cry all night at her ear to taunt her conscience.
Re: Dead Babies Found In Refuse Dump In Calabar (Disturbing Photos) by Ridorz: 6:58pm On Jul 17, 2020
whoever did this will never give birth again, ni agbara olohun

1 Like

Re: Dead Babies Found In Refuse Dump In Calabar (Disturbing Photos) by MostImportant(m): 7:01pm On Jul 17, 2020
Buhari2023:
Inside Life

Whereas somehow, somewhere Someone is wishing to have just one sad

I tell you bro. Life no balance.
Re: Dead Babies Found In Refuse Dump In Calabar (Disturbing Photos) by Globalistic(f): 7:11pm On Jul 17, 2020
Blood of Jesus. See these great babies. Why did you take in in the first place? I won't curse you but God knows best.
Re: Dead Babies Found In Refuse Dump In Calabar (Disturbing Photos) by Headmaster055(m): 7:18pm On Jul 17, 2020
This life is not balance at all.
Why waste the lives of this innocent babies since you are not ready.
Re: Dead Babies Found In Refuse Dump In Calabar (Disturbing Photos) by OdefaGirl(f): 7:20pm On Jul 17, 2020
So disheartening seriously... cry cry cry
Re: Dead Babies Found In Refuse Dump In Calabar (Disturbing Photos) by iAmTheJoker: 7:30pm On Jul 17, 2020
Alishuis:
This is good news. If they give the baby out to parents they will be arrested for human trafficking like that girl who willingly sold her baby to a baren couple of 15 years and was arrested alongside the parents.

I think killing is the best. Since it's what government wants. Atleast u cant be arrested for human trafficking for throwing your babies you cant feed

You're evil!!!!!.....what kind of reasoning is this?!.
Re: Dead Babies Found In Refuse Dump In Calabar (Disturbing Photos) by Amorprincesa24: 7:31pm On Jul 17, 2020
Very evil world. I don't know what to say.
Re: Dead Babies Found In Refuse Dump In Calabar (Disturbing Photos) by Amorprincesa24: 7:32pm On Jul 17, 2020
Are you normal?
Alishuis:
This is good news. If they give the baby out to parents they will be arrested for human trafficking like that girl who willingly sold her baby to a baren couple of 15 years and was arrested alongside the parents.

I think killing is the best. Since it's what government wants. Atleast u cant be arrested for human trafficking for throwing your babies you cant feed
Re: Dead Babies Found In Refuse Dump In Calabar (Disturbing Photos) by Chainzbeat: 7:38pm On Jul 17, 2020
Nigeria is cursed not blessed [color=#990000][/color]
Re: Dead Babies Found In Refuse Dump In Calabar (Disturbing Photos) by Rok01: 7:43pm On Jul 17, 2020
The heart of man is desperately wicked. Oh God put an end to this evil act. This is what many people are looking for many years and they didn't have it and you just wasted innocent souls. If a miracle becomes a waste little will be given out to the person.
Re: Dead Babies Found In Refuse Dump In Calabar (Disturbing Photos) by Testimony1988(m): 7:51pm On Jul 17, 2020
I pray she repents, when she knows she does not want babies now, she shouldn't have opened her legs.
Re: Dead Babies Found In Refuse Dump In Calabar (Disturbing Photos) by maeola(f): 7:56pm On Jul 17, 2020
OMG!!! And the person that did this will sleep better at night shocked

Two newborns thrown away like trash!!! cry

On God, life no balance at all. angry

Just this morning, a baby passed away and the mother has almost lost sanity. lipsrsealed..Today was the naming....chai!

1 Like

Re: Dead Babies Found In Refuse Dump In Calabar (Disturbing Photos) by todugo(m): 8:05pm On Jul 17, 2020
BLAME........BABY FACTORY
Re: Dead Babies Found In Refuse Dump In Calabar (Disturbing Photos) by sweetilicious(f): 8:08pm On Jul 17, 2020
I think am ready to have 5 babies at a go.
Re: Dead Babies Found In Refuse Dump In Calabar (Disturbing Photos) by AAAUWALMHD(m): 8:13pm On Jul 17, 2020
INNA LILLAHI WA,INNA ILAIHIRAJI,UN. this show that,the world is about to an END.
Re: Dead Babies Found In Refuse Dump In Calabar (Disturbing Photos) by GreaterFuture1(m): 8:16pm On Jul 17, 2020
friday2011:

Amem
Smh
Re: Dead Babies Found In Refuse Dump In Calabar (Disturbing Photos) by Sebbs(m): 8:20pm On Jul 17, 2020
Jesus Ovie!
Re: Dead Babies Found In Refuse Dump In Calabar (Disturbing Photos) by Kyari79(m): 8:25pm On Jul 17, 2020
That is why i say nearly all igbos are stupids
Re: Dead Babies Found In Refuse Dump In Calabar (Disturbing Photos) by babsthegreat: 8:30pm On Jul 17, 2020
Re: Dead Babies Found In Refuse Dump In Calabar (Disturbing Photos) by Guestlander: 8:56pm On Jul 17, 2020
Savages. Marry Slessor will be turning in her grave.
Re: Dead Babies Found In Refuse Dump In Calabar (Disturbing Photos) by chukemmang(m): 8:57pm On Jul 17, 2020
It can never be well with whoever did this. If you don't want them, can't you give them to those who desperately want them? Wickedness, heartlessness..
Re: Dead Babies Found In Refuse Dump In Calabar (Disturbing Photos) by HeavenShield: 9:17pm On Jul 17, 2020
Acts like this speaks and curses the Land into pernury.
I do not know what this world is turning to.
I do not know why this 21st century homa sapiens would not keep their pricks and vaginas under check and control angry
Nonsense and curse people!
Let this dead souls hunt them!
Re: Dead Babies Found In Refuse Dump In Calabar (Disturbing Photos) by stormborn28(m): 9:18pm On Jul 17, 2020
starbuck:
Whomever did this, may the remaining eggs she has never form as a foetus again and the womb she has be filled with fibroids..

Tueh to humanity
and some girls here Don abort too oooooooo

1 Like

Re: Dead Babies Found In Refuse Dump In Calabar (Disturbing Photos) by wizod(m): 9:31pm On Jul 17, 2020
remsonik:
Jesus christ! , this is serious o. Anyone who did this is mentally wasted.

The souls of this baby will fight the murderers and they will never know peace all through their days on earth.
yes ooooo. Even girls dat have committed abortion. Shouta louder amen
Re: Dead Babies Found In Refuse Dump In Calabar (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jul 17, 2020
O lord please let this whole universe come to and end it's getting too much Lord embarassed
Re: Dead Babies Found In Refuse Dump In Calabar (Disturbing Photos) by FrankD21(m): 10:08pm On Jul 17, 2020
[color=#006600][/color]
This is the Endtime Generation

An Evil Generation

An Unholy Generation
A Generation that hates God
A Wicked Generation
A Generation that hates the people of God.
A Generation that hates Righteousness
A Generation of Destroyers and Vipers
A Generation of Fraud and Corruption
A Generation that Glories in Wickedness
A Generation of Killers and Murderers
A Generation of People that Despise God
A Generation that hates People who are good
A Generation of People that drink and eat Immorality and Celebrate Evils!

Listen to Me,

God Almighty did not Spare The Generation of Sodom and Gomorrah

God did not Spare the Generation of Noah

Except the people Repent and Turn to God and flee from Worldliness, Wickedness, Abominations and Evils of all kinds,

This Generation will Go the same way!!

Work out your Salvation with Fear and Trembling..

The signs of what is coming is Visible all over the World!

It is a Fearful thing to fall into the hands of an Angry God..

But I will forewarn you whom ye shall fear: Fear him, which after he hath killed hath power to cast into hell; yea, I say unto you, Fear him.

Except you Repent! and Come to JESUS, you shall Likewise Perish!

They that Hath Ears to Hear!!! Let them Hear!! thanks
Re: Dead Babies Found In Refuse Dump In Calabar (Disturbing Photos) by omojesu202(m): 10:50pm On Jul 17, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Pls don't play d tribal card here. All tribe got stupid people

Whether we say it or not, every tribe have what is common with them as a people.
Re: Dead Babies Found In Refuse Dump In Calabar (Disturbing Photos) by akigbemaru: 11:22pm On Jul 17, 2020
Re: Dead Babies Found In Refuse Dump In Calabar (Disturbing Photos) by Acme45: 11:50pm On Jul 17, 2020
Blacckrod:
Those babies were given birth to healthy, I am 99% sure life was snuffed out of them by an evil soul cry

Nigerian Government should make contraceptives free.

And to all family planning centre workers, STOP ASKING WOMEN TO COME WITH THEIR HUSBANDS before giving them access to contraceptives angry

so you support what the Devil is doing through women? Giving them contraceptives is giving them license to do more
Re: Dead Babies Found In Refuse Dump In Calabar (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 2:49am On Jul 18, 2020
I give up.

I fucking give up.

This is sickening. Fucking sickening.

Nigeria is accursed. Cursed till the end of time.

Bleep Nigeria and Nigerians. Bleep you all. This is the most disgusting thing I have seen in my life. Bleep Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Sentenced To Death For Smuggling 'SQUID GAME' Film Into North Korea (Pix) / 16-Year-Old OAU Student Commits Suicide Over Poor Grades / Notorious Kidnapper, Evans Arrested After N30m Bounty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.