Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,998 members, 7,806,898 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:37 AM

Free Courses With Certificate worth over N2,500,000(Updated) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Free Courses With Certificate worth over N2,500,000(Updated) (363 Views)

If You Were Given #500,000 Right Now, What Is The First Thing You Would Buy? / How To Get FREE 500GB Of Data, 500,000 Airtime On Airtel Network / Keystone Bank Past Questions And Answers (latest/updated Version) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free Courses With Certificate worth over N2,500,000(Updated) by Food4Good: 3:04pm On Jul 17, 2020
New Update Alert: August 2020
A Very Good day Nairalanders,

A Startup Company called SignalEats (www.signaleats.com) is sharing an opportunity to learn from top companies and universities.
The free courses with certificates contain 80+ Courses from companies (Amazon And Google) and Top Universities (Uni. Of Toronto, Uni. Of Alberta, Imperial College London E.T.C), fully paid.

Gain access to graded materials
With this, you will have access to all course materials including graded assignments, which will be used to assess your knowledge of the subject area and determine whether you’ve mastered the material to earn a certificate.

Gain access to course content and videos
You will have access to this course material (2 months after enrollment) to keep on learning, and brush up on what you’ve learned at any time.

Showcase your accomplishment on your LinkedIn profile or resume
When you pass your course, you'll receive your certificate. You can share your certificate with friends, employers and others through an easy-to-share link.

Help support our mission
As a startup, it was painstaking to aggregate all the best courses with free certificates. So Nairalanders, your contribution will go a long way to support our mission to fight Zero Hunger through our food campaign for vulnerable people during this period.

I urge you to pay-it-forward by sharing this information with your friends and families. Opportunity ends soon.

Download the Course Links Here

https://signaleats.com/learn-give

P.S: Dear Nairaland Mods, I'm absolutely new posting here (since 2009). If my post contradicts any Nairaland rule, kindly PM me before making any decisions. I'm only sharing a genuine opportunity, Cheers! �
Re: Free Courses With Certificate worth over N2,500,000(Updated) by Food4Good: 3:07pm On Jul 17, 2020
Hopefully, this gets to promised land for people to make use of this genuine opportunity. It expires this July 2020. Cheers! ✌
Re: Free Courses With Certificate worth over N2,500,000(Updated) by Food4Good: 1:52pm On Jul 19, 2020
Food4Good:
Hopefully, this gets to promised land for people to make use of this genuine opportunity. It expires this July 2020. Cheers! ✌
Your feedbacks and comments are welcome.
Re: Free Courses With Certificate worth over N2,500,000(Updated) by Food4Good: 6:34pm On Jul 22, 2020
Food4Good:

Your feedbacks and comments are welcome.
If no one cares to give their feedback, I'll have no other choice than to delete this opportunity.
Re: Free Courses With Certificate worth over N2,500,000(Updated) by Food4Good: 11:18am On Jul 25, 2020
cc: seun, Iala and the rest of the mod..
I totally understand this opportunity isn't Big Brother Naija, which is currently trending.

It's no good trying to stop knowledge from going forward. Ignorance is never better than knowledge.
Can you move this opportunity to front page? The course enrollments expires in less than 5 days.

People have started giving Wonderful feedbacks about this opportunity.
And it requires no upfront money or personal information. Thank you in advance.
Re: Free Courses With Certificate worth over N2,500,000(Updated) by Food4Good: 12:33pm On Jul 29, 2020
Only 2 days left to enroll for the courses. Multiple opportunity awaits you..
And remember to send your feedback here. smiley
Re: Free Courses With Certificate worth over N2,500,000(Updated) by Food4Good: 2:48pm On Jul 31, 2020
As the deadline for the free courses enrollment ends today, It's been my pleasure sharing this opportunity with everyone.
Happy learning and may we all be favoured. Cheers!
Re: Free Courses With Certificate worth over N2,500,000(Updated) by Food4Good: 7:23am On Aug 16, 2020
Did you miss out on July opportunity to learn for free?
Good news, it's been extended with updated free courses now available for a limited time only.

Make use of this great opportunity while this offer is still open.

(1) (Reply)

Is Dbanj Siding With Davido To Mock Burna Boy? / Anita Blessing & Dr. Solomon Set To Wed. Lol About Their Love Story / Excavator, Swamp Buggy, Crane And Air Compressor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.