Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,026 members, 7,799,510 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:02 PM

Some Of The Claims That Knowledgeable Muslims No Longer Make - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Some Of The Claims That Knowledgeable Muslims No Longer Make (437 Views)

The Main Reason Islam Claims That Jesus Was A Muslim / Pst. Kingsley Dismissed Claims That Jesus Is Against Divorced Persons Remarrying / My Confusion About The Claims of Islam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Of The Claims That Knowledgeable Muslims No Longer Make by Xmuslim: 4:24pm On Jul 17, 2020
1. Old claim - Qur'an and science are compatible and Muhammad could not have known those scientific verses on his own

New claim - Qur'an is not a science book. It is rather a book of guidance. Many civilization during and before Muhammad already knew what is contained in verses that seems scientific, and Muhammad relate with some of them.
Verses that seems to contradict science are so because science keeps changing and in the future new findings will eventually agrees with the Qur'an. After all, human knowledge is limited while Allah knows all.

Logical fallacy - red herring (distracting from the main argument). Qur'an contradict science SIMPLE.

Claiming science keeps changing as if someone will discover that earth is flat tomorrow

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Of The Claims That Knowledgeable Muslims No Longer Make by Xmuslim: 4:26pm On Jul 17, 2020
Sorry wrong section. To be continued on Islam for Muslim section
Re: Some Of The Claims That Knowledgeable Muslims No Longer Make by keentola(m): 4:30pm On Jul 17, 2020
“A great book should leave you with many experiences, and slightly exhausted at the end. You live several lives while reading.”
If you're looking for ways to update your library with good books, you can contact me.
Notable books I have in my library:
Soldiers of Fortune by Max Siollun
All Chimamanda's books
Ben Okri's books
Dan Brown's
Munroe, Osteen, Benny Hinn and other Christian authors.
Books on civil war.
Books on self-development.
Books on Politics and Philosophy.
Autobiographies and Biographies.
Rare Books
You can get these ebooks in minutes.
Re: Some Of The Claims That Knowledgeable Muslims No Longer Make by sagenaija: 7:46am On Aug 05, 2020
Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) as saying:

Allah descends every night to the lowest heaven when one-third of the first part of the night is over and says: I am the Lord; I am the Lord: who is there to supplicate Me so that I answer him? Who is there to beg of Me so that I grant him? Who is there to beg forgiveness from Me so that I forgive him? He continues like this till the day breaks.

وَحَدَّثَنَا قُتَيْبَةُ بْنُ سَعِيدٍ، حَدَّثَنَا يَعْقُوبُ، - وَهُوَ ابْنُ عَبْدِ الرَّحْمَنِ الْقَارِيُّ - عَنْ سُهَيْلِ بْنِ أَبِي صَالِحٍ، عَنْ أَبِيهِ، عَنْ أَبِي هُرَيْرَةَ، عَنْ رَسُولِ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم قَالَ ‏ "‏ يَنْزِلُ اللَّهُ إِلَى السَّمَاءِ الدُّنْيَا كُلَّ لَيْلَةٍ حِينَ يَمْضِي ثُلُثُ اللَّيْلِ الأَوَّلُ فَيَقُولُ أَنَا الْمَلِكُ أَنَا الْمَلِكُ مَنْ ذَا الَّذِي يَدْعُونِي فَأَسْتَجِيبَ لَهُ مَنْ ذَا الَّذِي يَسْأَلُنِي فَأُعْطِيَهُ مَنْ ذَا الَّذِي يَسْتَغْفِرُنِي فَأَغْفِرَ لَهُ فَلاَ يَزَالُ كَذَلِكَ حَتَّى يُضِيءَ الْفَجْرُ ‏"‏ ‏.‏

: Sahih Muslim 758 bIn-book reference : Book 6, Hadith 202USC-MSA web (English) reference : Book 4, Hadith 1657
Xmuslim
Re: Some Of The Claims That Knowledgeable Muslims No Longer Make by Xmuslim: 2:56pm On Aug 05, 2020
Omg, I have even forgotten this thread and I wanted to move it to Islam for Muslim section grin
Re: Some Of The Claims That Knowledgeable Muslims No Longer Make by sagenaija: 7:27pm On Aug 05, 2020
Sheikh answers: How Allah comes down on the third part of the night...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eyJQBziZ8Ik

(1) (Reply)

If You See Any Fulani Terrorist, Kill Him – Northern Prophet (video) / President Donald Trump May Be The Last Trump Of The Rapture! / Demonic Hand Gestures Of False Gods.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.