Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,124 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:17 AM

Garba Shehu Behind The Story That Alleged Magu Gave Osinbajo N4b: SaharaReporter - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Garba Shehu Behind The Story That Alleged Magu Gave Osinbajo N4b: SaharaReporter (35127 Views)

GTBank Gave Osinbajo Campaign N200m In 2015 (Above N1m Limit) - Gazette / How Magu Embezzled N39billion, Gave Osinbajo N4billion, Begs For Soft Landing. / Shehu Sani's Senatorial Ticket Was 'Sold For $2m' To Oshiomhole - SaharaReporter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Garba Shehu Behind The Story That Alleged Magu Gave Osinbajo N4b: SaharaReporter by ivandragon: 5:57am On Jul 18, 2020
Lol.

Look at the way some people are insulting others because of the VP...

Seems the VP has more social media !d!0t5 on his payroll than even the President himself.

1 Like

Re: Garba Shehu Behind The Story That Alleged Magu Gave Osinbajo N4b: SaharaReporter by jrusky(m): 5:58am On Jul 18, 2020
Rilwayne001:
I see evil forces in this Buhari administration. Very strong evil forces. Precisely I don't know what they want and what they hope to achieve, who they want to achieve it for etc. Everyday the news oozing out of this government, is ever bad and worse. it's either BETRAYAL or NEPOTISM, WITCHHUNT, UTTER CORRUPTION (an everyday thing anyways) all these are averse adverse effect and leading to even more chronic adverse effect on the poor masses and even the economy from which these cankerworms steal from.

You then wonder, what future does this country has to offer we the current youth? Rather than its getting better for this country, it's gets worse and worse. God why?!!

Nigeria can not afford another buhari as a president after his tenure orelse Somalia will be like Tokyo to what will be remain of this country.

He ruled as millitary it was like a curse to Nigeria he came back as civilian president its still same like a curse. May God never let this country see another buhari after his tenure till the world will exist no more.

It has never be these worst in Nigeria history.

1 Like

Re: Garba Shehu Behind The Story That Alleged Magu Gave Osinbajo N4b: SaharaReporter by Layksaide(m): 6:47am On Jul 18, 2020
Joylove2324:
Is there any difference between Sahara Reporters and Jackson Ude? Fake news peddlers everywhere

What of NAN that Sahara reporters and Jackson Ude quoted? Are they saints?
Re: Garba Shehu Behind The Story That Alleged Magu Gave Osinbajo N4b: SaharaReporter by Reference(m): 7:32am On Jul 18, 2020
Rilwayne001:
I see evil forces in this Buhari administration. Very strong evil forces. Precisely I don't know what they want and what they hope to achieve, who they want to achieve it for etc. Everyday the news oozing out of this government, is ever bad and worse. it's either BETRAYAL or NEPOTISM, WITCHHUNT, UTTER CORRUPTION (an everyday thing anyways) all these are averse adverse effect and leading to even more chronic adverse effect on the poor masses and even the economy from which these cankerworms steal from.

You then wonder, what future does this country has to offer we the current youth? Rather than its getting better for this country, it's gets worse and worse. God why?!!

Why wonder when you folks keep on elevating individuals above institutions. Do institutions fight each other, no. Do institutions seek to destroy each other.

Nogeris is this bad today because of rhe quality of citizenship. We put these oeople in power and worse, cannot manage them and worst, cannot remove them.
Re: Garba Shehu Behind The Story That Alleged Magu Gave Osinbajo N4b: SaharaReporter by ofiko123(m): 7:48am On Jul 18, 2020
I don't believe anything that comes from Sahara Reporters..
Re: Garba Shehu Behind The Story That Alleged Magu Gave Osinbajo N4b: SaharaReporter by Nobody: 8:22am On Jul 18, 2020
Who identified him & where is the proof?
Re: Garba Shehu Behind The Story That Alleged Magu Gave Osinbajo N4b: SaharaReporter by AmazingELixir: 8:39am On Jul 18, 2020
adelaja70:

Shut up your stinking mouth you this stark illiterate... He didn't share any money in the market. The bank of industry was in charge. Stop reasoning like monkey.

You see how brain dead you're... blasted schizophrenic.

1 Like

Re: Garba Shehu Behind The Story That Alleged Magu Gave Osinbajo N4b: SaharaReporter by petitejolie(f): 9:08am On Jul 18, 2020
We know that most info against d Vp emanated from d corridor of power but we no send am. He did not stand up for us so we can’t stand for him. Let God be saving him if he wants to
Re: Garba Shehu Behind The Story That Alleged Magu Gave Osinbajo N4b: SaharaReporter by tinsel: 9:18am On Jul 18, 2020
GBOKASINCHA:
Then he must have seen something and may be right cos he is an insider...Osibanjo is a thief
Do you actually believe Osibanjo is corrupt inside you or politics you are playing?
Re: Garba Shehu Behind The Story That Alleged Magu Gave Osinbajo N4b: SaharaReporter by Obey82: 9:28am On Jul 18, 2020
APCHaram:

What is an osinbanjo ?i
OSINBAJO is a professor, a man of integrity, a man of good vision, competent Lawyer Selfless politician. Oya........
Re: Garba Shehu Behind The Story That Alleged Magu Gave Osinbajo N4b: SaharaReporter by FLOTAN(m): 9:46am On Jul 18, 2020
This is huge but no details.

***We are glad to announce our exciting Promo Offers for the season! A whooping 20% discount on Haven Garden and Ross Haven Estates!!!

Grab it now and make significant asset appreciation from day one. Limited plots on promo.

Hurry!

Re: Garba Shehu Behind The Story That Alleged Magu Gave Osinbajo N4b: SaharaReporter by TrebleChamp(m): 10:14am On Jul 18, 2020
Professor Yemi Osinbajo will be Nigeria next President by the Grace of God. No amount of lies and propaganda will change this, he has been chosen by God to heal this Nation...
Re: Garba Shehu Behind The Story That Alleged Magu Gave Osinbajo N4b: SaharaReporter by Goke7: 11:35am On Jul 18, 2020
petitejolie:
We know that most info against d Vp emanated from d corridor of power but we no send am. He did not stand up for us so we can’t stand for him. Let God be saving him if he wants to

He never asked you stand for him nah
Re: Garba Shehu Behind The Story That Alleged Magu Gave Osinbajo N4b: SaharaReporter by hollywater: 12:01pm On Jul 18, 2020
Afonjas have jump in as usual to defend their Thieves brother.

1 Like

Re: Garba Shehu Behind The Story That Alleged Magu Gave Osinbajo N4b: SaharaReporter by Settright(m): 12:54pm On Jul 18, 2020
[[/color][color=#990000]quote author=cpu2006 post=91815493]Enemy of progress dey plenty inside this current administration[/quote]
They plenty well well
Re: Garba Shehu Behind The Story That Alleged Magu Gave Osinbajo N4b: SaharaReporter by petitejolie(f): 3:24pm On Jul 18, 2020
Goke7:

He never asked you stand for him nah
abi sef.
Re: Garba Shehu Behind The Story That Alleged Magu Gave Osinbajo N4b: SaharaReporter by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jul 18, 2020
Spallanzani:

Your lunatic father is not worthy of lacing Osibanjo's shoes, you this product of cryptic pregnancy.

You gormless euglina stop goofing yourself around we all know the truth.

1 Like

Re: Garba Shehu Behind The Story That Alleged Magu Gave Osinbajo N4b: SaharaReporter by Brooklynsouth(f): 8:39pm On Jul 18, 2020
wizzie001:

Ordinarily, i wouldnt have dignified you with a response, but you need to understand your defected upbringing/sheer ignorance has consumed you.

Calling someone who hasnt been indicted, condemned, coupled with no history of stolen funds a thief shows your level of ignorance and bitterness, and i hope it wont be your undoing in the long run, i can only hope!
Yorubas just can't take a dose of what you people dish to others ,please remind me if gej has been convicted

1 Like

Re: Garba Shehu Behind The Story That Alleged Magu Gave Osinbajo N4b: SaharaReporter by wizzie001(m): 11:27am On Jul 19, 2020
Brooklynsouth:
Yorubas just can't take a dose of what you people dish to others ,please remind me if gej has been convicted

They are miles apart lady, i'm always open to constructive criticism, Gej disposition at the helm of affairs shows how much je embraced and encouraged parasites in his kitchen cabinet, he also justified such when he said and i quote "STEALING is not CORRUPTION"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nwanosike Samuel: Amaechi A ‘Mugu’, Did Nothing - Ikwerre LG Chairman / How Do We Atikulate This? - APC Reacted After Atiku Caught Lying / Americans Confirm Shekau's Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.