Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,869 members, 7,806,477 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:06 PM

Man Beheads Colleague After Seeing His N13m Account Balance - Crime (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Beheads Colleague After Seeing His N13m Account Balance (87721 Views)

Policeman Trying To Arrest His Colleague After A Suspect’s Escape In Anambra / Man Beheads Girlfriend After Sex Romp In Ogun State / Man Arrested For Murder Of His Colleague After Weeks Of Manhunt. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Beheads Colleague After Seeing His N13m Account Balance by bigtt76(f): 2:07pm On Jul 18, 2020
Be weary of everyone not only PAs, Mai guards, househelps but also close friends undecided

2mercy:

https://thenationonlineng.net/man-beheads-colleague-after-seeing-his-n13m-account-balance/

1 Like

Re: Man Beheads Colleague After Seeing His N13m Account Balance by soojar(m): 2:12pm On Jul 18, 2020
The Nigeria Jack Bauer

I pray God will continue to protect you and not be hit by "friendly" fire, also not be involved in an 'friendly' greeting like Arotile
Re: Man Beheads Colleague After Seeing His N13m Account Balance by BigBashiru: 2:17pm On Jul 18, 2020
Gee64:
The youths glorify fraudsters and thieves who kill to make it. Their peers hail them for 'making It' by crooked ways and want to be like them.
Most parents even take the pride to say, 'my child has made it' without verifying the source of wealth.
Lazy and wicked youths who can kill for money, beware! God will judge you one day. After making all the millions, what next? Your entire life would be doomed! Your happiness mortgaged forever.

Lazy and wicked BLACK YOUTHS like Tyrese Devon Haspil
Re: Man Beheads Colleague After Seeing His N13m Account Balance by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jul 18, 2020
Being Nice does not mean acting stupid - be gentle as a dove and as cunning as a snake. many nice Nigerians are f000ls, they believe they can change the nature of man by being nice. be duly guided. Evil men are usually afraid of who they deem wicked...but nice people are fair game. STOP BEING FVKING NICE

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Beheads Colleague After Seeing His N13m Account Balance by shekauvsbuhari: 3:58pm On Jul 18, 2020
Simplyleo:
B4 opening this thread, I was 98 percent sure of the perpetrators and I wasn't disappointed.

Moses a native of Auchi in Edo state killed Nwachukwu a native of Isiala Mbano in Imo state. So what were you sure of that you were not disapointed about? I can bet U never took time to read de story and rushed to comment and ur fellows are liking ur nonsence post. That's why U guys have an illeterate for president.
Re: Man Beheads Colleague After Seeing His N13m Account Balance by shekauvsbuhari: 4:02pm On Jul 18, 2020
Razzness:

Such a senseless comment. A man was beheaded and all u could do is to make some dumbass tribalistic remark. Ppl like u are a major setback to the progress of humanity.
He is even wrong bcs de killer is from Auchi in Edo state.
Re: Man Beheads Colleague After Seeing His N13m Account Balance by shekauvsbuhari: 4:06pm On Jul 18, 2020
Eriggs:
true. same here
So same hate, envy, ignorance and foolish are ruining two of you. Read and understand before you comment. You dnt know de difference between victim and perpetrator. Shame on ignorant lazy youth.
Re: Man Beheads Colleague After Seeing His N13m Account Balance by Mtmike(m): 5:27pm On Jul 18, 2020
When did 13million turn to huge money?......the level of poverty in somepeoples head is baffling. Whose your friends wisely!
Re: Man Beheads Colleague After Seeing His N13m Account Balance by ibrahimdoc: 6:45pm On Jul 18, 2020
johnykgoal:
wickedness

Benin, esan, awuchi people the most satanic and evil minded people there is in this world. Come to Europe you will confirm.

1 Like

Re: Man Beheads Colleague After Seeing His N13m Account Balance by Slynation(m): 6:50pm On Jul 18, 2020
IMASTEX:

Things like that happen when people just randomly pick anyone and brand them friends just because certain factors connect you together like, work, environment, school, religion, etc. Making a friend is far more expensive and can't just be picked by mere natural factors. He/she should be put to several test before certain sensitive matter, if necessary can be shared. You should have known his behaviour with money, his interest and focus. There are friends that will ask me 5 and I will give them 10. Yet there are "friends" that will ask me 1 even if I can give 100. I will still decide whether or not on giving him .01 knowing fully well, it might end up as a giveaway. This is because they aren't really friends in the true sense but people that you just have around. Even family members get connected by blood don't mean they can't disappoint when you don't evaluate their capabilities before entrusting so much on their care.
I just weak... But believe me, I learnt so many lessons after that incident

1 Like

Re: Man Beheads Colleague After Seeing His N13m Account Balance by Ladipamela(f): 6:57pm On Jul 18, 2020
Wolves in sheep's clothing
I pray God leads us right in our choices of friends and give us the grace to know what to say and not to say to friends in Jesus Name...Amen
Re: Man Beheads Colleague After Seeing His N13m Account Balance by blackgold7777(f): 7:52pm On Jul 18, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:
Too bad cry

greed and envy is very bad but sha lets blame the devil on this one undecided

¿ cool %
na devil send am sha, the day devil go vex slap somebady that day no far
Re: Man Beheads Colleague After Seeing His N13m Account Balance by pacespot(m): 8:09pm On Jul 18, 2020
you want to die an untimely death? trust a nigerian with money, or even joke with a nigerian with money.
Re: Man Beheads Colleague After Seeing His N13m Account Balance by NUHUUSMAN(m): 9:24pm On Jul 18, 2020
i commend the law enforcement agencies for the number six wisdom used and i will like to advice the police and other law enforcement agencies to avoid reviling the strategies used in arresting the criminal for security securities.
Re: Man Beheads Colleague After Seeing His N13m Account Balance by Denko2721987(m): 11:09pm On Jul 18, 2020
Eriggs:
true. same here

So from what you read, which obviously u couldn't bother to read properly along with the person u are seconding, who was the perpetuator and where did the article tell you the perpetrator and the victim came from.. First do u even know the difference between a perpetrator of a crime and a victim? Na wa for people sha...
Re: Man Beheads Colleague After Seeing His N13m Account Balance by Denko2721987(m): 11:17pm On Jul 18, 2020
iamgprince:
Though i am an igbo boy but it doesn't stop me from saying that we igbos (esp. lower class) are one of the most wicked and evil set of beings on earth,

This isi digusting and annoying.. Do u people even bother to read things at all to comprehend things before coming out to spew thrash sef? Read Read Read... .No wonder this country is just so useless and politicians can just wash our head like toilet paper... So from the article u are drawing your phonny conclusion the perpetuator from Auchi state is now Igbo..? I am not Igbo but this kind of jumping to conclusion just becos u are lazy to read just tells alot about ourselves..
Re: Man Beheads Colleague After Seeing His N13m Account Balance by PaulH07: 1:07am On Jul 19, 2020
Fear don dey catch me now sef, as about 3 to 5 people already know my account balance.

I open my mouth gbagada tell them sey I geh Tarty Billion for the akanti ooo
Re: Man Beheads Colleague After Seeing His N13m Account Balance by PaulH07: 1:09am On Jul 19, 2020
LaEvilIMiss:
Being Nice does not mean acting stupid - be gentle as a dove and as cunning as a snake. many nice Nigerians are f000ls, they believe they can change the nature of man by being nice. be duly guided. Evil men are usually afraid of who they deem wicked...but nice people are fair game. STOP BEING FVKING NICE

I really like that...

1 Like

Re: Man Beheads Colleague After Seeing His N13m Account Balance by PaulH07: 1:25am On Jul 19, 2020
Osanoghodua1:
Guys, if you can't save your ATM PIN in your head , or with a coded language inside a book just forget it same goes for password. Never show friends any bank alert.

Chai!

What can I do after showing about 3-5 people my account balance?

And I actually drink with these guys on an almost daily basis.

Fear dey catch me walahi!!!
Re: Man Beheads Colleague After Seeing His N13m Account Balance by bull67: 1:37am On Jul 19, 2020
satanic people everywhere
Re: Man Beheads Colleague After Seeing His N13m Account Balance by Kfed4ril(m): 12:45pm On Jul 19, 2020
Simplyleo:
B4 opening this thread, I was 98 percent sure of the perpetrators and I wasn't disappointed.

Don’t be a fool
Read
Upon interrogation, Moses a 27-year-old native of Auchi, said his friend’s ghost had been hunting him since the day he killed him.
Re: Man Beheads Colleague After Seeing His N13m Account Balance by Kfed4ril(m): 12:51pm On Jul 19, 2020
Eriggs:
true. same here

Another fool
Read
Upon interrogation, Moses a 27-year-old native of Auchi, said his friend’s ghost had been hunting him since the day he killed him.
Re: Man Beheads Colleague After Seeing His N13m Account Balance by shestrong(f): 12:58pm On Jul 19, 2020
LaEvilIMiss:
Dis mks sense.

1 Like

Re: Man Beheads Colleague After Seeing His N13m Account Balance by Endymi: 1:29pm On Jul 19, 2020
AngelicBeing:

1. Earth quake, seaquake and airquake destroy every enemy of my destiny in Jesus name amen wink

2. God of Elijah arise from your Holy habitation and let every enemy of my destiny, scatter unto destruction in Jesus name amen wink

Lol You are funny sir,you have the zeal to do what is right,but not according to accurate knowledge!
Pray for your enemies,that's Jesus words to his disciples,thank you and have a lovely day!
Re: Man Beheads Colleague After Seeing His N13m Account Balance by Rejoice28(f): 2:42pm On Jul 19, 2020
What kind of forum is this embarassed
Re: Man Beheads Colleague After Seeing His N13m Account Balance by AngelicBeing: 4:05pm On Jul 19, 2020
Endymi:

Lol You are funny sir,you have the zeal to do what is right,but not according to accurate knowledge!
Pray for your enemies,that's Jesus words to his disciples,thank you and have a lovely day!
You can continue to pray for your enemies, that's your choice, you have zeal but not according to knowledge, you will soon learn that the world we live in is not a play ground

Satanic agents like witchcraft powers, principalities, powers, rulers of darkness and spiritual wickedness in heavenly places deserves the sword of judgment and destruction

I refuse to pray for satanic agents, my prayers for satanic agents is death, earthquake, thunder and lightning to be unleashed on them but you can continue to pray for them while they behead your destiny in the covens, I laugh in Macedonia language. Hahaha grin

Re: Man Beheads Colleague After Seeing His N13m Account Balance by Endymi: 10:31pm On Jul 19, 2020
AngelicBeing:
You can continue to pray for your enemies, that's your choice, you have zeal but not according to knowledge, you will soon learn that the world we live in is not a play ground

Satanic agents like witchcraft powers, principalities, powers, rulers of darkness and spiritual wickedness in heavenly places deserves the sword of judgment and destruction

I refuse to pray for satanic agents, my prayers for satanic agents is death, earthquake, thunder and lightning to be unleashed on them but you can continue to pray for them while they behead your destiny in the covens, I laugh in Macedonia language. Hahaha grin

Lol, you are funny
Re: Man Beheads Colleague After Seeing His N13m Account Balance by BigBashiru: 5:17pm On Aug 15, 2020
micflo28:
Wish life had a duplicate. Never reveal vital informations to even friends and to the extreme family except when they can be trusted. When it comes to money, be extra careful and don't be too careless. Guard your tongue. The world is evil and no one can truly be trusted. Imagine an idiot using money meant for a building project to carry women for fun of just 5hours maximum. It's a shame how even proceeds of crime are used for useless things by nonentities.

Men let themselves down.... they kill themselves and give the proceeds of the killing to women.
Re: Man Beheads Colleague After Seeing His N13m Account Balance by BigBashiru: 5:28pm On Aug 15, 2020
chlowi:
mehn im getting sick of these sort of news .... man is truly Gods worst creation

Even cats are more peaceful - and birds....

1 Like

Re: Man Beheads Colleague After Seeing His N13m Account Balance by BigBashiru: 5:39pm On Aug 15, 2020
Jeeeez... Mehnnn.. Trust no one. Hm..

This is one reason I don't have friends. Everyone is a potential backstabber. Only the Holy Spirit is a true and trustworthy friend.

Wickedness.

Word of the century.
Re: Man Beheads Colleague After Seeing His N13m Account Balance by chlowi(f): 7:09pm On Aug 15, 2020
BigBashiru:

Even cats are more peaceful - and birds....

you can say that again

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Gracious David West: Port-Harcourt Serial Killer Identified? PortHarcourthawties / 10 Kenyan Primary School Students Caught Engaging In A Group Sex / EndSARS: Nigerians Curse Anthonia Nwafor, Wife Of James Nwafor (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.