Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,311 members, 7,808,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:55 AM

People With Type O Blood May Be Less Vulnerable To COVID-19 - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / People With Type O Blood May Be Less Vulnerable To COVID-19 (357 Views)

Individuals With Blood Type O Are To Some Extent Protected From Covid 19 / Men’s Testicles Could Make Them More Vulnerable To Coronavirus - New Research / People With Type A Blood Likely To Contract Coronavirus Than People With Type O (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

People With Type O Blood May Be Less Vulnerable To COVID-19 by abdullahi45: 6:09pm On Jul 17, 2020
As the number of cases and death toll due coronavirus pandemic keep rising and ecomomies around the world continue to creeple and crumble at unprecedented rates.

Researchers around the world are not despairing in their noble efforts to understand the evolving biology of coronavirus and to accelerate the development of appropriate vaccines, therapeutics, and diagnostics.

Many studies have reiterated that people with Type O blood may be less susceptible to COVID-19, however, this conclusion is still tentative. Not only that, this category of people may also be less vulnerable to COVID-19 associated complications..

No one should rejoice yet since these are just preliminiary studies and more studies are underway.

No one is invincible

COVID-19 is not a hoax

Wear your mask, wash your hands regularly, practice social distancing.

You have the responsibility to protect others. Be responsible!

If you use your mask, you have my respect. If you don't, well you know your status...

What is your experience during the lockdown so far? Let me open the floor, the lockdown appears sort of like a blessing in disguise, though I have not achieved what I planned for it, but there are still room for improvements...

https://www.businessinsider.co.za/link-between-coronavirus-infection-risk-blood-type-2020-7

cc: lalasticlala

Re: People With Type O Blood May Be Less Vulnerable To COVID-19 by MajesticKris: 6:37pm On Jul 17, 2020
No wonder I for say grin grin
Re: People With Type O Blood May Be Less Vulnerable To COVID-19 by abdullahi45: 6:48pm On Jul 17, 2020
MajesticKris:
No wonder I for say grin grin

Lol. You for say wetin?

1 Like

Re: People With Type O Blood May Be Less Vulnerable To COVID-19 by MajesticKris: 10:09pm On Jul 17, 2020
I for just say No Wonder
abdullahi45:

Lol. You for say wetin?

(1) (Reply)

Who Has Successfully Cures Staphylococcus Aureus And What Drugs Or Method Used? / I Need Help / 4 Causes Of Testicular Pain You Shouldn't Ignore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.