Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,131 members, 7,807,427 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:20 PM

How To Rid Your Pets Of Ticks, Fleas And Lice. - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / How To Rid Your Pets Of Ticks, Fleas And Lice. (345 Views)

How Can I Get Rid Of Ticks From My Dog / Lady Flaunts Her Pet's Passport "Stop Leaving Your Pets, They Wanna Travel Too" / What Can I Use against Ticks And Fleas On Puppy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Rid Your Pets Of Ticks, Fleas And Lice. by Echbee: 6:59pm On Jul 17, 2020
Using the right product at the appropriate time will save you a lot of stress as regards your pets.

Ticks, fleas,lice and mites are ectoparasites that cause severe discomfort in your pets.Ticks have also been fingered as a cause of lyme disease in man, so these ectoparasites have public health importance .

The pets suffer severe irritation resulting in itching and loss of hair coat and blood loss. These ectoparasites can be stopped by use of specially formulated shampoos,soaps, tick sprays and kennel sprays.

https://veterinarymedicineechbeebolanle-ojuri..com/2015/12/how-to-rid-your-pets-of-ticksfleas-and.html

(1) (Reply)

My Female Rott Weiler Just Whelped / Lhasa / Male American Eskimo For Stud Service My Baby Boy Sparko !!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.