Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,447 members, 7,808,596 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:00 PM

My Husband Cheats On Me So I Cheat On Him Too. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Husband Cheats On Me So I Cheat On Him Too. (18236 Views)

TEN Types Of Men Who Will Cheat On You No Matter What [must Read For Ladies] / Mistakes Ladies Make When Their Guys Cheat On Them / My Boyfriend Cheats On Me, Should I Cheat On Him Too? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Husband Cheats On Me So I Cheat On Him Too. by therese83(f): 4:18am On Feb 06, 2011
Am married to the most randiest of fellas. Truth is I knew ds while we where still dating. Then he wld rather I came to his plc on sunday evenings only for obvious reasons. Now we r married he still cheats on me and I recently discovered that the only way to cure this hurt is 2 cheat on him 2.
Guys pls advice. Say it all wv no restrictions.
Re: My Husband Cheats On Me So I Cheat On Him Too. by shotster50(m): 4:23am On Feb 06, 2011
If you knew he was a serial cheater and still married him,  what were you expecting
Re: My Husband Cheats On Me So I Cheat On Him Too. by WackyJ1(m): 4:25am On Feb 06, 2011
As you make your bed so you shall lie on it
Re: My Husband Cheats On Me So I Cheat On Him Too. by omega25red(m): 6:37am On Feb 06, 2011
there are too many things to worry about here like he contracting an std and giving it to you or you getting one and giving it to him or you even getting preggers while cheating for revenge.

if you are both going to cheat on each other you might as well talk about having an open marriage where you can stay married but hav sexual relationships outside
Re: My Husband Cheats On Me So I Cheat On Him Too. by obowunmi(m): 6:41am On Feb 06, 2011
Let him catch u cheating with one of his friends, so it can pepper him -- well well.

Enjoy yaself mama!
Re: My Husband Cheats On Me So I Cheat On Him Too. by fstranger6: 7:28am On Feb 06, 2011
50-50 no cheating

You ve done nothing wrong my dear

DO you live in the US, any where close to the GW bridge

You can cheat on your husband with me, I dont see anything wrong in that

Remember minus times minus = positive cheesy

Two wrongs always make a right

I love your Swagz, i am right behind you babe

Any pics?
Re: My Husband Cheats On Me So I Cheat On Him Too. by Tosinville(m): 9:07am On Feb 06, 2011
^^Senseless mofo.
Re: My Husband Cheats On Me So I Cheat On Him Too. by fstranger6: 9:15am On Feb 06, 2011
Tosinville:

^^Senseless mofo.

otuti fe bere

You no say, your mind no carry am

Oloshi

Awon egbon nile ni senseless mofo

Oni kije lagbara awon babami to laye
Re: My Husband Cheats On Me So I Cheat On Him Too. by MMM2(m): 10:22am On Feb 06, 2011
b4 u start cheating on him, pack ur luaggage cos when he find out he will send u home.
Re: My Husband Cheats On Me So I Cheat On Him Too. by Nobody: 1:06pm On Feb 06, 2011
Lol @ fstranger

@ OP

Emerson once said, "Power is the essential measure of RIGHT". As you should know, the more powerful person in any relationship has 'fringe benefits' attached to their 'position'. Can you bear the consequences of his finding out you cheat too? Can you handle it?
Re: My Husband Cheats On Me So I Cheat On Him Too. by redsun(m): 1:09pm On Feb 06, 2011
So?You should more be more worried about aids,there are more chances of both of you catching it,playing around indiscriminately.
Re: My Husband Cheats On Me So I Cheat On Him Too. by Nobody: 1:12pm On Feb 06, 2011
@OP, you are soo much better than that Ms.Lady. If you at any point feel like revenge is the necessary tool to teach your man a lesson then something is wrong and the relationship is not right. Getting revenge by lowering your morals and using your body to "teach a lesson" to any man is degrading and unreasonable. Confront him if necessary and move on if you have to, but do not do that to yourself. Most black men will cheat on you from now until next year but the moment you kiss another man, much less sleep with them, your man is ready to up and leave. Could you imagine having to deal with your man leaving you and not getting the picture (feeling justified) while you are left alone feeling cheap and misunderstood (failed mission)? Do not do that to yourself! As I said confront him, try to make it work or leave bottom line.
Re: My Husband Cheats On Me So I Cheat On Him Too. by 677ano(m): 1:44pm On Feb 06, 2011
he cheats you cheat back that is a draw.

let us know who gets HIV first to win this cheating talent competition
Re: My Husband Cheats On Me So I Cheat On Him Too. by redsun(m): 1:52pm On Feb 06, 2011
Cheating spices up relationship sometimes,it makes partners to reevaluate,especially the one that gives the punch all the time.But the dangers of aids should never be overlooked.
Re: My Husband Cheats On Me So I Cheat On Him Too. by gurutype1: 2:27pm On Feb 06, 2011
therese-83:

Am married to the most randiest of fellas. Truth is I knew ds while we where still dating. Then he wld rather I came to his plc on sunday evenings only for obvious reasons. Now we r married he still cheats on me and I recently discovered that the only way to cure this hurt is 2 cheat on him 2.

Baby
If you want cheat on him, I wouldn’t mine if you pick me as your running mate.
Re: My Husband Cheats On Me So I Cheat On Him Too. by ismaeel86(m): 2:27pm On Feb 06, 2011
@OP, u had two boxes to tick, but u ticked d wrong one, now u are biting your fingers for the wrong decision u made. am sorry u have to live with it and pray that he find a reason not to cheat on u again. cheating on him cannot solve d problem but will even worsen your predicament. remember "two wrongs can never make a right"
Re: My Husband Cheats On Me So I Cheat On Him Too. by ebila(m): 2:49pm On Feb 06, 2011
therese-83:

Inasmuch as it hurts so much and the need for revenge coms to mind,it won't change anythin (i can almost promise u dat).U're only gonna be sendin a message dat it is ok to cheat,da wot he's doin is right.In the end,u might even feel terrible bout it.So rather than cheat also,just keep bein the faithful wife that u r n hang in there,he's bound to get tired someday.If u beliv in God,then now's a good time to talk to Him,He changes pple.Goodluck madam!
Re: My Husband Cheats On Me So I Cheat On Him Too. by Pweety4me(f): 2:50pm On Feb 06, 2011
Wow, how old r you people?plse abeg.
Re: My Husband Cheats On Me So I Cheat On Him Too. by mediatrix8(f): 3:57pm On Feb 06, 2011
hmmm, revenge, mehn that is wrong!
Re: My Husband Cheats On Me So I Cheat On Him Too. by orbaxy(m): 4:01pm On Feb 06, 2011
Kobo wise Naira foolish angry
Re: My Husband Cheats On Me So I Cheat On Him Too. by Toonice(m): 4:35pm On Feb 06, 2011
Carry on, i dey ur back.
Re: My Husband Cheats On Me So I Cheat On Him Too. by googles: 5:06pm On Feb 06, 2011
grin grin grin grin

wat a man can do a woman can do even berra. . . .show him the truth in that statement jare wink

wat is good for the goose is best for the gander cheesy

bring men home sef, let him know hez bad but you are badder wink
Re: My Husband Cheats On Me So I Cheat On Him Too. by Bella87(f): 5:25pm On Feb 06, 2011
grin Googles, wise talk  grin grin grin
Re: My Husband Cheats On Me So I Cheat On Him Too. by googles: 5:28pm On Feb 06, 2011
Iyawo toh badt kiss kiss kiss kiss

errrm you bet' not cheat on me sha o grin
Re: My Husband Cheats On Me So I Cheat On Him Too. by Bella87(f): 5:36pm On Feb 06, 2011
Imposicant! your big batty has won my heart  kiss kiss kiss
Re: My Husband Cheats On Me So I Cheat On Him Too. by Dsense(m): 5:37pm On Feb 06, 2011
OP.
I LIKE WIVES WHO DO CHEAT . . . .  .PLs keep cheating dear  grin . . . . I wish to marry a cheater . .Mehnnn na faaji for me ooo, would just make sure she doesn't bear me any child.

[size=20pt]Yahoo or Google, grin
When did police release you,I heard you where trying to cross 5 kilo of weed across Oshodi bridge before you were caught By Nigeria CIA.  grin grin grin grin[/size]
Re: My Husband Cheats On Me So I Cheat On Him Too. by Idowuogbo(f): 5:47pm On Feb 06, 2011
googles:

grin grin grin grin

wat a man can do a woman can do even berra. . . .show him the truth in that statement jare wink

wat is good for the goose is best for the gander cheesy

bring men home sef, let him know hez bad but you are badder wink
wa gbayi , but let me correct dat grammar , she needs 2 let him no dat shes badder and remains d baddest
afterall na water she dey take bath 2, so dem gats to equalize grin grin grin

@op

i like your spirit jare , fine gal
infact strt wiv a pastor rub him down in front of your husband if your husband ask wots your problem  , tell am say na holy ghost and he leadeth thee
with God all things are possible
Re: My Husband Cheats On Me So I Cheat On Him Too. by Dsense(m): 5:49pm On Feb 06, 2011
^^^Comrade in arms . . . . .I knew it right from time angry
Re: My Husband Cheats On Me So I Cheat On Him Too. by Nobody: 5:49pm On Feb 06, 2011
If you are truly married, please do not make such mistake cos you'll regret it forever. just it him down and talk to him.
Re: My Husband Cheats On Me So I Cheat On Him Too. by Idowuogbo(f): 5:51pm On Feb 06, 2011
D-sense:

^^^Comrade in arms . . . . .I knew it right from time angry
gerrrrawaaaaay jaree
Re: My Husband Cheats On Me So I Cheat On Him Too. by Dsense(m): 5:52pm On Feb 06, 2011
^^Get innn Jareeeee angry
Re: My Husband Cheats On Me So I Cheat On Him Too. by Idowuogbo(f): 5:53pm On Feb 06, 2011
olori gbeske oshi , by d way how u sef tongue tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I Was Rejected For Being A Chelsea Fan / Reasons Why Many Nigerian Women Look Unattractive To Men / Things Men Go Through In Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.