Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,891 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:54 AM

Ladies In Nigeria, Can You Wear This? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Ladies In Nigeria, Can You Wear This? (5709 Views)

Only Illiterate Can Wear This To An Event / Photo: Can You Wear This Outfit? / Guys, Can You Wear This On Your Wedding Day? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies In Nigeria, Can You Wear This? by Lacrissa: 4:35am On Feb 06, 2011
I posted this in the fashion sect but got no reply so hoping to get at least one here. Can you ladies wear this under short dresses in Nigeria with the weather conditions?
Re: Ladies In Nigeria, Can You Wear This? by Nobody: 4:38am On Feb 06, 2011
I, personally, wouldn't, but not for weather reasons.
Re: Ladies In Nigeria, Can You Wear This? by Lacrissa: 4:40am On Feb 06, 2011
ogugua88:

I, personally, wouldn't, but not for weather reasons.

Why, what's wrong with it? Under very short dresses
Re: Ladies In Nigeria, Can You Wear This? by Nobody: 4:41am On Feb 06, 2011
I'm not a fan of tights really. It's simply personal preference cheesy

Weather shouldn't stop you though. I doubt you'd feel hot because of them.
Re: Ladies In Nigeria, Can You Wear This? by cold(m): 5:04am On Feb 06, 2011
Wear this in Lagos or Abuja & you'll be looking for the nearest restroom to take it off.
Re: Ladies In Nigeria, Can You Wear This? by MrsChima1(f): 5:06am On Feb 06, 2011
Wear that shit in Lagos? Buahahhahahaha!
Re: Ladies In Nigeria, Can You Wear This? by seedord247(m): 8:57am On Feb 06, 2011
Not that Nigerians ladies can wear it, You will see Rihanna, Beyounce, Niki Minaj, Maria carey, singing with only pant and bra but hardly you see nigerians celebrities doing that all bcus their body is full of, Ifo (Eczema) lapalapa, Craw Craw, Chicken paws and yu expect them to put that on.hhahha Haba
Re: Ladies In Nigeria, Can You Wear This? by Nobody: 9:05am On Feb 06, 2011
seedord247:

Not that Nigerians ladies can wear it, You will see Rihanna, Beyounce, Niki Minaj, Maria carey, singing with only pant and bra but hardly you see nigerians celebrities doing that all bcus their body is full of, Ifo (Eczema) lapalapa, Craw Craw, Chicken paws and yu expect them to put that on.hhahha Haba

You forgot "no oofeinse", Cork the 2nd.
Re: Ladies In Nigeria, Can You Wear This? by seedord247(m): 9:07am On Feb 06, 2011
ogugua88:

You forgot "no oofeinse", Cork the 2nd.

I love yur pics but i just remember that yu are from east i no won liquidate.
Re: Ladies In Nigeria, Can You Wear This? by Nobody: 9:09am On Feb 06, 2011
I was just in Surulere. Don't make me trash that jungle in which you reside lol.
Re: Ladies In Nigeria, Can You Wear This? by seedord247(m): 9:11am On Feb 06, 2011
I also reside in surulere can ping me YM
Re: Ladies In Nigeria, Can You Wear This? by Nobody: 9:17am On Feb 06, 2011
I said I was there. Don't reside there.
Re: Ladies In Nigeria, Can You Wear This? by InkedNerd(f): 9:18am On Feb 06, 2011
Hmmm, I don't know if I could wear that. . . I could try though grin.
Re: Ladies In Nigeria, Can You Wear This? by Nobody: 9:23am On Feb 06, 2011
Any woman that wants to get violated in Nigerian should try that.

Try walking in Lagos market, even with Hijab on, it's like they want to maul you on the spot!
Re: Ladies In Nigeria, Can You Wear This? by MMM2(m): 9:35am On Feb 06, 2011
yes i can wear it cos have nice legs
Re: Ladies In Nigeria, Can You Wear This? by Evagreenfields: 2:43pm On Feb 06, 2011
Yes i can
Re: Ladies In Nigeria, Can You Wear This? by seedord247(m): 2:49pm On Feb 06, 2011
@Eva

Please tell me yu reside in nigeria i have been dreaming abut you how can i get to meet yu, nice pics
Re: Ladies In Nigeria, Can You Wear This? by Nobody: 2:49pm On Feb 06, 2011
What is wrong with it?

@poster, I hope you know that women do not wear them bare like that undecided

You wear them like this.

Re: Ladies In Nigeria, Can You Wear This? by seedord247(m): 2:54pm On Feb 06, 2011
See babe as she dey like mami water non-spot like Rokiatu
Re: Ladies In Nigeria, Can You Wear This? by Nobody: 3:00pm On Feb 06, 2011
come again
Re: Ladies In Nigeria, Can You Wear This? by seedord247(m): 3:18pm On Feb 06, 2011
Just letting you know yu are one of kind on NL. You look natural just like your words
Re: Ladies In Nigeria, Can You Wear This? by cold(m): 3:23pm On Feb 06, 2011
Pls,pls,pls.No one wld violate you,rather you'd be violated by the intense heat in Lagos.Jheeze,pple develop heat rash wearing nothin,let alone when you try to discomfit yourself with some extra clothing.Na bodi go tell u
Re: Ladies In Nigeria, Can You Wear This? by Nobody: 3:23pm On Feb 06, 2011
@seedord247, okay thanks.
Re: Ladies In Nigeria, Can You Wear This? by koolchicco: 3:36pm On Feb 06, 2011
cold:

Pls,pls,pls.No one wld violate you,rather you'd be violated by the intense heat in Lagos.Jheeze,pple develop heat rash wearing nothin,let alone when you try to discomfit yourself with some extra clothing.Na bodi go tell u
PMSL grin grin
Re: Ladies In Nigeria, Can You Wear This? by Lacrissa: 5:17pm On Feb 06, 2011
rokiatu:

What is wrong with it?

You wear them like this.

That is exactly what i meant and wrote. I said wearing under short dresses.

cold:

How would the heat affect you? This is net tights.

Inked_Nerd:

Hmmm, I don't know if I could wear that. . . I could try though grin.

Under short dresses?
Re: Ladies In Nigeria, Can You Wear This? by cold(m): 5:25pm On Feb 06, 2011
^^^Have you been to Lagos before
Re: Ladies In Nigeria, Can You Wear This? by tjskii(f): 6:05pm On Feb 06, 2011
of coure i can wear them,infact i do wear them under short dresses,and they do not cause heat,cos thyr fishnet stockings,and the holes in them allow for air,they are even breezier than putting on a pair of jeans or leggins
Re: Ladies In Nigeria, Can You Wear This? by Evagreenfields: 10:13pm On Feb 06, 2011
Therez absolutely nothing wrong with it.worn it before in sec school (calisthenics), worn it clubbn.ts not new,
thanks seedord
Re: Ladies In Nigeria, Can You Wear This? by koolchicco: 10:17pm On Feb 06, 2011
shocked lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Ladies In Nigeria, Can You Wear This? by oge4real(f): 10:31pm On Feb 07, 2011
Nah, I cant wear that.
Re: Ladies In Nigeria, Can You Wear This? by Nobody: 4:02pm On Feb 08, 2011
rokiatu:

What is wrong with it?

You wear them like this.

Isn't that why she said this . . .

Lacrissa:

I posted this in the fashion sect but got no reply so hoping to get at least one here. Can you ladies wear this [b]under short dresses [/b]in Nigeria with the weather conditions?

undecided

@ Poster

I have something similar to that so yea, ladies can wear that in Naija! cool cool
Re: Ladies In Nigeria, Can You Wear This? by yme1(f): 6:15pm On Feb 08, 2011
yeah i can wear it in Nigeria to a party and inside a ride not walking with it on the street that is a big no no no cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Do You Think About Hairy Women Who Dont Shave? / Thread For Sunglasses!! All At Affordable Prices / Check Out These Trending Ankara/lace. || Styles And Designs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.