Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,464 members, 7,808,648 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:51 PM

Throwback Photos From The Burial Of Aguiyi Ironsi In 1966 - Politics (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Throwback Photos From The Burial Of Aguiyi Ironsi In 1966 (80449 Views)

Throwback Photos Of Aguiyi Ironsi Visiting Ibadan Before His Arrest And Murder / Aguiyi Ironsi & Babangida At A Reception In 1966 (Throwback Photo) / FFK: Buhari Among Officers That Plotted Killing Of Aguiyi Ironsi 58 Years Ago (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback Photos From The Burial Of Aguiyi Ironsi In 1966 by Nobody: 8:07am On Jan 06, 2021
Deadlytruth:

And you think that your phantom DSS man is not aware of how your tribe insults and hates every other tribe for no reason? Even your supposed Igboid brothers (the Ikwerres) deny you so vehemently that they sometimes tend to go violent against anyone who suggests that they are Igbos. This is inspite of them speaking Igbo as their language. Can't you see that there is something fundamentally wrong with how you Igbos conduct yourselves when you relate with other tribes that warrants such level of resentment even from your riverine area Igboids?
If you still don't understand, then ask yourself why Asari Dokubo soon got irritated about Nnamdi Cownu's conduct and then backed out of Ipob and began to denounce it openly till today to the extent of declaring that Igbos are slaves to his Ijaw tribe. Same with Russell Bluejack. Why is it that no other tribe is ever able to sustain any long term relationship with you Igbos about any project? Even Southern Cameroonians got fed up with you people that within just a year after independence they voted to leave the Eastern Region and join Cameroon. If all these don't lay it bare before you that you Igbos are a problem everywhere, then I wonder whatever can.

You see the issue of southern Cameroon i would advise you not to go there because that is where you would lose flat. The reason the plebiscite went that was was due to the war between the southern cameroon politicians Endeley and Foncha.Endeley was educated in the old eastern region Govt college Umuahia and he worked for a long time in Lagos he was a supporter of NCNC Foncha on the other hand was promised prominent seat in Government by Ahmadu Ahijo of Cameroon and Foncha had more popularity among the francophone residents at that time hence the plebiscite went that way. mind you even up to the civil war there were still southern cameroonian officers in Nigerian army notable among them was Capt Harrison Aghagha. You think you know history!!!!! Again let me educate you. The southern cameroon was once a german colony known as german kamerun germany lost that area as a result of the verailles treaty of world war 1 they also lost Togo and Namibia(called South west Africa then). The area known as german kamerun was to be administered under british control as a UN buffer Zone. In 1951 the british gave them leave to have their own assembly since they were not a colonial property of the british crown hence they left colonial eastern nigeria to have their own assembly, but they were still under british administration, the independence of nigeria put them in a tenable situation hence the plebiscite for them to decide where they want to go to either french cameroon or Nigeria.

So bros stop being stupid ehnnnn!!!!!!! and take your meds and read history very well before spreading lies and hate.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photos From The Burial Of Aguiyi Ironsi In 1966 by Nobody: 8:09am On Jan 06, 2021
Deadlytruth:

See who is talking of understanding Nigeria's history. The same you who has not been able to answer the simple question of how Ojukwu expected Awolowo to remain committed to the joint secession arrangement after seeing Zik having a portfolio in Biafra.....the same Zik who sabotaged the secession clause motion all before then.

Oga can you tell us in the forum what was Zik's post in Biafra if you can't then shut up and stop being stupid.
Re: Throwback Photos From The Burial Of Aguiyi Ironsi In 1966 by Nobody: 8:11am On Jan 06, 2021
Deadlytruth:

The victim of moronic plague still crying.
Stop being an idiot and provide me with a letter head showing a Lagos NCNC head office address. Even a fool knew back then that the NCNC had been moved to the East and was operating from there, if not why couldn't the delegation for the UPGA proposal be from Lagos which was just a stone throw from Ibadan but had to be from the far away East? Stop reasoning like an idiot who attended a bush school. Use your brain and stop being stupid.

Oga produce the document that said NCNC HQ was in the east ehhhhhhhh so that you can have some integrity in the forum haba live up to your username(deadly truth) and bring document to prove this.
Re: Throwback Photos From The Burial Of Aguiyi Ironsi In 1966 by Dremeke: 9:28am On Jan 06, 2021
Deadlytruth:

So mere schooling in UK made Awolowo pro-UK? There is no illogicality you guys will not concoct in your quest to vindicate Zik of his glaring blunders.

The British wanted the North to be part of Nigeria at all cost and Zik declared that his Eastern Region would rather suppress her quest for independence until such a time the North was ready to be part of Nigeria while Awolowo accepted an independence devoid of the North. I guess simple logic should tell you who between Zik and Awo was pro-Britain.

And you haven't ever read it anywhere that Enahoro had to give Zik his job back when Zik's pro-British stance began to hurt the independence struggle especially on the floor of the parliament?
You just spew thrash in defending the folies of Zik.
truth be told I have read a lot about the actions of Azikiwe and I can tell you that guy is one of most selfish persons to have lead Nigeria. The guy single handedly destroyed the country even before independence with his refusal for northern secession and support for subsequent Northern control of the federation. But guy you seem to take this stuff personal.you keep saying "you Igbos". Abeg be calming down joor. Azikiwe was acting on account of his own selfish interest even Achebe made this known in his book ' the trouble with Nigeria'

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Photos From The Burial Of Aguiyi Ironsi In 1966 by Nobody: 4:27am On Sep 25, 2021
Deadlytruth:

The overt powers in possession of the regional premiers wasn't the problem. What caused the problem in the Western House of Assembly that attracted a coup eventually was abuse of power by the prime minister Tafawa Balewa. Please recall that the whole thing started when Balewa interfered in the otherwise legal and lawful impeachment proceeding which the AG party leadership had set in motion against Akintola. The Awolowo who was the leader of the faction of AG that moved the Akintola impeachment motion was no longer the premier at that point in time so I don't see how the issue of premier welding powers could be given as reason for the crisis. If anything, the premier Akintola himself had power being wielded against him democratically and lawfully by the party he belonged to and there was absolutely nothing wrong in that. Problem started when Balewa from the center intruded and tried to derail the process because he and Zik saw it as an opportunity to cripple the opposition AG. That was dirty politics and it is still the problem with the federal government at the center till today. You yourself can testify to how the FG has been hounding the opposition in this democracy since 1999.

Zik and Balewa did not cripple AG, it was actually Akintola and Balewa. At the time of the crisis in the Western Region NCNC/NPC coalition had broken down Zik and Balewa didn't agree. abeg look for something else to lie about.
Re: Throwback Photos From The Burial Of Aguiyi Ironsi In 1966 by oyatz(m): 6:26am On Sep 25, 2021
Christistruth00:

Nigeria came out of the Civil War as a Nation after the War had been won. You may not agree but that was what happened after people fought and died for it because of the Faith they had that it was the Nation that the Almighty had given them.

In Nigeria, a man who is from I'm State, who did NYSC in Katsina and joined Katsina State civil service in 2003 and Katsina State still employe him on contract basis and refuse to give him permanent appointment because he is originally from Imo State.

In a nation, there's equality of citizens and the citizens see themselves as one.
Re: Throwback Photos From The Burial Of Aguiyi Ironsi In 1966 by jneutron4000: 7:38am On Sep 25, 2021
[s]
Ezeama400:

The bolded is not true.. Gowon abolished regional government and created 12 states.. Your lies and propaganda can never be true despite repeating it million times..

[b]Before Gowon became head of state in August 1966, Nigeria was a federation of

1) 4 semi-autonomous Regions
2) Each Region had resource control
3)Each Region kept 50% of whatever accrued within it, paid the Federal Government 25% and the rest 25% went into a General account that all the Regions including the Federal Government could use for developmental purpose.
4)Because the 4 Regions were semi-autonomous, it made the centre week and prevented any Region from dominating another

Today, we have

1)36 states that have little or no resource control
2) A powerful Federal government that now pays the states
3)Fiscal federalism is dead

How did we get here? It was Gowons promulgation of Decree 14 on the 27th of May 1967 that caused it all. It was this same decree that forced Ojukwu to declare the Eastern Region a seperate country called Biafra 3 days later and this led to the war. It should also be added that decree 14 was a violation of the Aburi agreement that both Gowon and Ojukwu signed in Ghana.

Decree 14, abolished the 4 Regions, replaced them with 12 states, took away resource control, reversed fiscal responsibility and made the federal government all powerful

It was seen for what it was by Ojukwu and the Eastern Region, a calculated attempt by Gowon and his Northern cohorts to dominate everyone.

Suddenly, the North that was one Region, had 6 states while the South that was 3 Regions had to share 6 states between them. This effectively made the North the dominant partner[/b]

Subsequent military administration's led by Northerners subdivided the 12 states Gowon created, and gave the North more states and local governments than the south

Today, the North that was one Region has overwhelming advantage over the South that was 3 Regions

1) The North has 19 states while the south has 17

2)Of the 109 Senators in Nigeria, the North has 59 while the south has 50

3) Of the 360 house of rep members, the North has 191 while the South has 169

4) Of the 774 Local Governments in Nigeria, the North has 419 while the South has 355

This undue advantage given to the North, starting with Gowons decree 14 which changed the structure of Nigeria, is what led to war and created the mess Nigeria is in today

Know your history..

I am done with you.. Bye

[/s]
Re: Throwback Photos From The Burial Of Aguiyi Ironsi In 1966 by jneutron4000: 7:50am On Sep 25, 2021
[s]
woky:
Ironsi was never among the officers that initiated the 1966 coup
[/s]Nnamdi Azikwe and Ironsi planned the coup. In fact Nnamdi Azikwe being a civilian government signaled Ironsi to tell the boys to carry out the coup so Igbos can control others

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photos From The Burial Of Aguiyi Ironsi In 1966 by jneutron4000: 7:53am On Sep 25, 2021
[s]
LZAA:

Kids of nowadays
Ifeajuna was the brain behind that coup
Ironsi actually stopped the coup
[/s]
Re: Throwback Photos From The Burial Of Aguiyi Ironsi In 1966 by nku5: 7:54am On Sep 25, 2021
obynzo:

You see the issue of southern Cameroon i would advise you not to go there because that is where you would lose flat. The reason the plebiscite went that was was due to the war between the southern cameroon politicians Endeley and Foncha.Endeley was educated in the old eastern region Govt college Umuahia and he worked for a long time in Lagos he was a supporter of NCNC Foncha on the other hand was promised prominent seat in Government by Ahmadu Ahijo of Cameroon and Foncha had more popularity among the francophone residents at that time hence the plebiscite went that way. mind you even up to the civil war there were still southern cameroonian officers in Nigerian army notable among them was Capt Harrison Aghagha. You think you know history!!!!! Again let me educate you. The southern cameroon was once a german colony known as german kamerun germany lost that area as a result of the verailles treaty of world war 1 they also lost Togo and Namibia(called South west Africa then). The area known as german kamerun was to be administered under british control as a UN buffer Zone. In 1951 the british gave them leave to have their own assembly since they were not a colonial property of the british crown hence they left colonial eastern nigeria to have their own assembly, but they were still under british administration, the independence of nigeria put them in a tenable situation hence the plebiscite for them to decide where they want to go to either french cameroon or Nigeria.

So bros stop being stupid ehnnnn!!!!!!! and take your meds and read history very well before spreading lies and hate.

We have been allowing the Southern Cameroon lie go unchallenged for too long just like we allowed the "Igbo coup" propaganda to spread. Thanks for breaking the table so masterfully grin

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photos From The Burial Of Aguiyi Ironsi In 1966 by Christistruth00: 9:02am On Sep 25, 2021
oyatz:

In Nigeria, a man who is from I'm State, who did NYSC in Katsina and joined Katsina State civil service in 2003 and Katsina State still employe him on contract basis and refuse to give him permanent appointment because he is originally from Imo State.

In a nation, there's equality of citizens and the citizens see themselves as one.

Be honest to Yourself and to God Almighty how many Fulani born in Imo has Imo State given indigeneship Certfificate ?

Did you know Imo once sent other South Easterners packing from the Imo Civil Service ?

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photos From The Burial Of Aguiyi Ironsi In 1966 by Nobody: 9:23am On Sep 25, 2021
Christistruth00:

Be honest to Yourself and to God Almighty how many Fulani born in Imo has Imo State given indigeneship Certfificate ?

Did you know Imo once sent other South Easterners packing from the Imo Civil Service ?

How many Fulani have applied for jobs in Imo state civil service and they were refused? please tell me? You cannot come and make statements without bringing facts and instances. There is a Yoruba man that is a director in Anambra state civil service he was retained there since he finished youth service in 2000.
Re: Throwback Photos From The Burial Of Aguiyi Ironsi In 1966 by oyatz(m): 12:26pm On Sep 25, 2021
Christistruth00:

My post is not whether what Katsina is doing is right or wrong but to illustrate that all citizens aren't treated equally if they are not in their States/ethnic homelands.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photos From The Burial Of Aguiyi Ironsi In 1966 by christistruth01: 2:15pm On Sep 27, 2021
obynzo:

How many Fulani have applied for jobs in Imo state civil service and they were refused? please tell me? You cannot come and make statements without bringing facts and instances. There is a Yoruba man that is a director in Anambra state civil service he was retained there since he finished youth service in 2000.

FACTS
https://www.google.com/amp/s/dailypost.ng/2018/09/05/2019-bianca-not-anambra-cant-senator-ojukwus-family-vow/%3famp=1

Re: Throwback Photos From The Burial Of Aguiyi Ironsi In 1966 by Nobody: 3:09pm On Sep 27, 2021
christistruth01:

FACTS
https://www.google.com/amp/s/dailypost.ng/2018/09/05/2019-bianca-not-anambra-cant-senator-ojukwus-family-vow/%3famp=1

Bros i asked a question how many Fulani have ever applied for Jobs in the east and if they did were they rejected. you are bringing a story about Bianca what of the one in Cross river that a woman was refused to be made Chief Justice of the state because she was from Akwa Ibom married to a Cross River indigene. Bros come up with some smart facts to buttress you argument and stop being dense in thinking.
Re: Throwback Photos From The Burial Of Aguiyi Ironsi In 1966 by Lionofthedesert: 3:39pm On Sep 27, 2021
IamWonderful:
Baby factory people always say Yoruba are coward and backstabbers, fajuyi insisted they can't take away his visitor with him, despite igbos were the cause of the retaliation and retribution that was melted on them and which righteous fajuyi became part of it

you dey mind them..............that stoopeed action of 1966 is the reason we are still here today................Very greedy people, the first coup is to kill leaders from other region, and install an NYAMIRI before it backfire..

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Photos From The Burial Of Aguiyi Ironsi In 1966 by christistruth01: 11:26pm On Sep 27, 2021
obynzo:

Bros i asked a question how many Fulani have ever applied for Jobs in the east and if they did were they rejected. you are bringing a story about Bianca what of the one in Cross river that a woman was refused to be made Chief Justice of the state because she was from Akwa Ibom married to a Cross River indigene. Bros come up with some smart facts to buttress you argument and stop being dense in thinking.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2011/10/abia-imo-in-verbal-warfare-over-sack-of-non-indigenes/amp/

Re: Throwback Photos From The Burial Of Aguiyi Ironsi In 1966 by Nobody: 11:54am On Sep 28, 2021
christistruth01:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2011/10/abia-imo-in-verbal-warfare-over-sack-of-non-indigenes/amp/

Oga why being half clever. I asked you a simple question bring evidence of a fulani man that was not given a job in the east when he applied. Stop trying to maliciously plan an attack orchestrated by state governors of Abia state and Imo State as the behavior of igbos. My Late Aunt is from Imo state and she retired as a teacher in Anambra state she rise to the rank of principal in Onitsha. This game you are playing my brother you are a first class novice on this one.
Re: Throwback Photos From The Burial Of Aguiyi Ironsi In 1966 by Christistruth00: 6:37pm On Sep 28, 2021
obynzo:

Oga why being half clever. I asked you a simple question bring evidence of a fulani man that was not given a job in the east when he applied. Stop trying to maliciously plan an attack orchestrated by state governors of Abia state and Imo State as the behavior of igbos. My Late Aunt is from Imo state and she retired as a teacher in Anambra state she rise to the rank of principal in Onitsha. This game you are playing my brother you are a first class novice on this one.

Re: Throwback Photos From The Burial Of Aguiyi Ironsi In 1966 by Nobody: 7:02pm On Sep 28, 2021
[quote author=Christistruth00 post=106258544][/quote]

Igbos also campaign in Lagos so that one doesn't hold water. Please show me a case where a Fulani man applied for a Job in the east and wasn't given. This one you a putting is all childish
Re: Throwback Photos From The Burial Of Aguiyi Ironsi In 1966 by Danjikanbauchi: 7:56pm On Sep 28, 2021
IamWonderful:
Baby factory people always say Yoruba are coward and backstabbers, fajuyi insisted they can't take away his visitor with him, despite igbos were the cause of the retaliation and retribution that was melted on them and which righteous fajuyi became part of it
abortion pills would have safe people from this disaster had it been uwarka listen to advice.
Re: Throwback Photos From The Burial Of Aguiyi Ironsi In 1966 by Deadlytruth(m): 3:23am On Sep 29, 2021
obynzo:

Zik and Balewa did not cripple AG, it was actually Akintola and Balewa. At the time of the crisis in the Western Region NCNC/NPC coalition had broken down Zik and Balewa didn't agree. abeg look for something else to lie about.

Haven't I been saying that you are a crass ignoramus operating under the cover of abusive language? Western Region crisis started in 1961 and the beef between Azikiwe and Balewa started in 1963 over the reeun census hence as at 1961 when Western Region Crisis started Zik and Balewa were still in good terms and working with Akintola as their Western ally. Here is a detailed scholarly account of the First Republic political events with copious references from numerous historians of repute:
https://www.academia.edu/6198062/The_Fall_of_the_First_Republic

It is a pdf document. Page 29 of it has three passages that clearly stand as evidence that Zik was in cahoots with Balewa in hounding AG.
Note in page 29 where the account reads:
With an earlier reference to a time frame of February 1962 when Zik and Balewa were still in good terms......
"The NPC and NCNC watched
the deepening fragmentation of their
Western rival with cautious
optimism. They believed that the
intra-family conflict would open up
the West, allowing them to extend
their influence into the region."

Mr E. Ebubedike (a Zik loyalist and NCNC member of the Western House of Assembly), also a supporter of Chief Akintola, seized the mace, attempted to club the speaker with it but missed
and broke the mace on the table

In another line it says,
In December, the NPCNCNC (ie Balewa-Zik) federal government announced that it would no longer recognise the party
as the official opposition.

Then it says once more.
The Northern Region now
stood poised to bring Nigeria under
its sole captaincy. John Stuart Mill, in
his 1861 Considerations on
Representative Government, set out several conditions for a stable
federation, one of which was that “
there should not be any one State
[or Region] so much more powerful
than the rest as to be capable of
vying in strength with many of them
combined. If there be such a one … it
will insist on being master of the
joint deliberations”87. Eastern
Regional Premier, Michael Okpara,
recognising that the emerging
political balance would be
unfavourable to the East,tried to “
draw back” from the “total
extinction” of the AG

From the bolded in the third quotation above you see Michael Okpara a Zik's puppet drawing back from the total extinction of the AG because NCNC had now broken ranks with the NPC over the 1963 rerun of the 1962 census and now realized it needed the AG as an ally to fight against the results from being gazetted by the NPC. But it was too late.
Now, do people draw back from something they were never supporting or encouraging initially?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photos From The Burial Of Aguiyi Ironsi In 1966 by Nobody: 9:55pm On Oct 25, 2021
Deadlytruth:

Haven't I been saying that you are a crass ignoramus operating under the cover of abusive language? Western Region crisis started in 1961 and the beef between Azikiwe and Balewa started in 1963 over the reeun census hence as at 1961 when Western Region Crisis started Zik and Balewa were still in good terms and working with Akintola as their Western ally. Here is a detailed scholarly account of the First Republic political events with copious references from numerous historians of repute:
https://www.academia.edu/6198062/The_Fall_of_the_First_Republic

It is a pdf document. Page 29 of it has three passages that clearly stand as evidence that Zik was in cahoots with Balewa in hounding AG.
Note in page 29 where the account reads:
With an earlier reference to a time frame of February 1962 when Zik and Balewa were still in good terms......
"The NPC and NCNC watched
the deepening fragmentation of their
Western rival with cautious
optimism. They believed that the
intra-family conflict would open up
the West, allowing them to extend
their influence into the region."

Mr E. Ebubedike (a Zik loyalist and NCNC member of the Western House of Assembly), also a supporter of Chief Akintola, seized the mace, attempted to club the speaker with it but missed
and broke the mace on the table

In another line it says,
In December, the NPCNCNC (ie Balewa-Zik) federal government announced that it would no longer recognise the party
as the official opposition.

Then it says once more.
The Northern Region now
stood poised to bring Nigeria under
its sole captaincy. John Stuart Mill, in
his 1861 Considerations on
Representative Government, set out several conditions for a stable
federation, one of which was that “
there should not be any one State
[or Region] so much more powerful
than the rest as to be capable of
vying in strength with many of them
combined. If there be such a one … it
will insist on being master of the
joint deliberations”87. Eastern
Regional Premier, Michael Okpara,
recognising that the emerging
political balance would be
unfavourable to the East,tried to “
draw back” from the “total
extinction” of the AG

From the bolded in the third quotation above you see Michael Okpara a Zik's puppet drawing back from the total extinction of the AG because NCNC had now broken ranks with the NPC over the 1963 rerun of the 1962 census and now realized it needed the AG as an ally to fight against the results from being gazetted by the NPC. But it was too late.
Now, do people draw back from something they were never supporting or encouraging initially?

Still trying to spread lies. dude get a life ahhh!!!!! show us the write up where an igbo parliamentary member seized the mace. This your lie strong ooooo
Re: Throwback Photos From The Burial Of Aguiyi Ironsi In 1966 by T9ksy(m): 1:35pm On Oct 26, 2021
obynzo:

Still trying to spread lies. dude get a life ahhh!!!!! show us the write up where an igbo parliamentary member seized the mace. This your lie strong ooooo

Google it, odesin.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photos From The Burial Of Aguiyi Ironsi In 1966 by Deadlytruth(m): 5:17am On Oct 29, 2021
obynzo:

So you now suffer partial blindness hence couldn't see where I made reference to page 29?

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photos From The Burial Of Aguiyi Ironsi In 1966 by Deadlytruth(m): 5:19am On Oct 29, 2021
T9ksy:

Google it, odesin.

Don't mind him. He saw me refer him clearly to page 29 yet still asking me to show him where the line is. These AfghanEASTerns can deny the existence of the tallest building in the world even when standing right in front of it.

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Photos From The Burial Of Aguiyi Ironsi In 1966 by Nobody: 5:58am On Oct 29, 2021
Deadlytruth:

So you now suffer partial blindness hence couldn't see where I made reference to page 29?
Dude you are totally blind definitely.
Re: Throwback Photos From The Burial Of Aguiyi Ironsi In 1966 by Deadlytruth(m): 6:17am On Oct 29, 2021
obynzo:

Dude you are totally blind definitely.
It is obvious that this AfghanEASTern has lost steam and unable to counter the hard facts kissing him in his terrorist face.

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Photos From The Burial Of Aguiyi Ironsi In 1966 by Nobody: 6:22am On Oct 29, 2021
Deadlytruth:

It is obvious that this AfghanEASTern has lost steam and unable to counter the hard facts kissing him in his terrorist face.

grin ohhhh my God you are obviously living in Lala land you still have yet to answer my questions where is the proof that Zik moved HQ of NCNC to Enugu from Lagos. you are the one that has lost steam.
Re: Throwback Photos From The Burial Of Aguiyi Ironsi In 1966 by Mystic216: 7:21am On Oct 29, 2021
IamWonderful:
I don’t want to argue with you on anything but the fact that Aphonjas are betrayers and backstabbers remains untouched. I rather trust an Hausa guy by far than making a skull miner a friend.
Speaking out of experience
Trusting an Afonja is like playing with devil
I no mention any tribe sha
If your tribe is Afonja, tor ba ruwa na.
Na yi magana kawai
Re: Throwback Photos From The Burial Of Aguiyi Ironsi In 1966 by Deadlytruth(m): 7:46am On Oct 29, 2021
obynzo:

grin ohhhh my God you are obviously living in Lala land you still have yet to answer my questions where is the proof that Zik moved HQ of NCNC to Enugu from Lagos. you are the one that has lost steam.

Why you have not been able to show proof to the contrary and still as well not been able to explain how Ojukwu's making Azikiwe an envoy in Biafra didn't translate to giving Azikiwe a leadership position.
AfghanEASTern terrorist like you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (Reply)

Sunday Igboho's House Attacked By Army, 7 Killed (Videos) / Peter Obi Breaks Down In Tears During Press Conference / "The North Never Told Us They Do Not Like Suffering And Poverty" - Fani Kayode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.