Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,835 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:08 AM

Why It's Not Sensible To Print More Currency Notes To End Poverty - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why It's Not Sensible To Print More Currency Notes To End Poverty (2173 Views)

Nigerian Males Are Not Sensible At All. / Why Dont Poorer Countries Just Print More Money? (photos) / Is It Ever Sensible To Give Your Ex A Second Chance? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Why It's Not Sensible To Print More Currency Notes To End Poverty by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jul 23, 2020
Trex4:
simple. Because most of the commodities and services the world trades are priced in US dollars. If the USA want's to buy something, it would just print more dollars. Everything, including the phone you used to type, the oil you use in your cars and generators are priced in dollars.

Also note that there's an enormous demand for dollars worldwide and the US isn't even meeting the need.
ok
Re: Why It's Not Sensible To Print More Currency Notes To End Poverty by Adasun(m): 2:50pm On Jul 23, 2020
narit:

Telling you how to generate currency sound presumptuous to me.Generating currency is not a hard thing, as long you make yourself valuable, you will always get paid according to your value. Over time in life the knowledge will accumulated increases our standard of living it called productivity growth. My point is time will come, when a person will start generating income according to the knowledge he or she has acquired in life. A doctor get paid for his knowledge, just as a lawyer or a mechanics , the more valuable your knowledge his the more the money you can receive. Someone who sweeps a building receive little money, because anyone can easily do that, there is not much knowledge required in sweeping a building, so their economic value is low and thus their reward will be low. So I will tell you, if you want to generate high income in life, do all you can to always improve your productivity growth. Because in the long run it is all that matters.
thank you for your time
Re: Why It's Not Sensible To Print More Currency Notes To End Poverty by narit: 4:08pm On Jul 23, 2020
Shanklee:

How? Why? sad sad
Shedding more light on what trex4 wrote, the USA are able to print more currency than any other countries because their money the US dollar made up the Highest percentage of the money in the world reserve market. The US dollar has 55% in the world reserve market followed by the British pound 35% followed by Japanese yen 15% and the Chinese renbi 5% although Chinese currency is gradually or rapidly becoming valuable in the world markets. The USA has the privileged to print more money than any of the other country listed above, although they too can print money but only little mostly according to their dominance in the reserve market. A country that has it currency dominate the reserve market can do a lot for it citizen than any other country, when in trouble they can easily print more money to bail itself out. This privilege is far greater than having military power, that is why most countries do not want to wage war against a country that have it currency as the highest ranked in the world reserve. But this ability to easily print money comes with a price. Yes, its devalues a country currency slowly until it becomes useless and as to be replaced by another stable, economically prosperous country currency( A new world order). Devaluation as been the sole caused of a new world order since time in memorial. It is the reason worldpower shifted from the Dutch to the British and currently the United state.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

*masturbation* I Need Help / My 2nd Crush In Nairaland. Who Can Guess D Person? / I Miss Those Days Of Love Letters: Write A Love Letter To Me Here!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.