Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,144 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:43 AM

Who Wants to Adopt My Ekuke Puppy For 3months - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Who Wants to Adopt My Ekuke Puppy For 3months (1077 Views)

Guys, My Ekuke Gave Birth (Tomorrow Is The Naming) / **UPDATED** My 5weeks Ekuke Puppy / All About The Nigerian Shepherd Dog (Ekuke, Nkita) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Wants to Adopt My Ekuke Puppy For 3months by IceDune: 9:17pm On Jul 17, 2020
I have a cute ekuke gsd puppy that I'm putting up for adoption because I'm moving from Lagos to abuja.
I'll be staying with family when I get to Abj for at least 2 months before I get my own place.

Re: Who Wants to Adopt My Ekuke Puppy For 3months by Kseafresh: 9:40pm On Jul 17, 2020
I can get it from you as i have a male ekuke already... Oh how i love ekuke's... is it male or female..
Re: Who Wants to Adopt My Ekuke Puppy For 3months by Michael390(m): 9:56pm On Jul 17, 2020
IceDune:
I have a cute ekuke gsd puppy that I'm putting up for adoption because I'm moving from Lagos to abuja.
I'll be staying with family when I get to Abj for at least 2 months before I get my own place.
i saw this pic on ekuke lovers tread of Nairaland and someone is selling it on jiji so are you lying no offence post more pictures of him/her so I can be sure your not lying
Re: Who Wants to Adopt My Ekuke Puppy For 3months by IceDune: 11:43pm On Jul 17, 2020
Michael390:

i saw this pic on ekuke lovers tread of Nairaland and someone is selling it on jiji so are you lying no offence post more pictures of him/her so I can be sure your not lying

Well, maybe the guy I bought the dog from is using my dog's pics to sell the rest of the pups because I sent him this same pic to show him the growth of mine and he's far more healthy than his siblings.

Oh, and the pic you saw on nairaland, check the moniker again
Re: Who Wants to Adopt My Ekuke Puppy For 3months by IceDune: 11:46pm On Jul 17, 2020
Kseafresh:
I can get it from you as i have a male ekuke already...
Oh how i love ekuke's...
is it male or female..

It's male
Re: Who Wants to Adopt My Ekuke Puppy For 3months by Kseafresh: 11:51pm On Jul 17, 2020
IceDune:

It's male
Aiit wonderful, Where in Lagos do u stay!? me around oshodi isolo
Re: Who Wants to Adopt My Ekuke Puppy For 3months by Michael390(m): 9:54am On Jul 18, 2020
IceDune:

Well, maybe the guy I bought the dog from is using my dog's pics to sell the rest of the pups because I sent him this same pic to show him the growth of mine and he's far more healthy than his siblings.

Oh, and the pic you saw on nairaland, check the moniker again
so where is your location,I'm around Abule-Egba and I'm interested
Re: Who Wants to Adopt My Ekuke Puppy For 3months by IceDune: 12:50pm On Jul 18, 2020
Kseafresh:

Aiit wonderful,
Where in Lagos do u stay!?
me around oshodi isolo

I'm at Isolo. Jakande
Re: Who Wants to Adopt My Ekuke Puppy For 3months by IceDune: 12:51pm On Jul 18, 2020
Michael390:

so where is your location,I'm around Abule-Egba and I'm interested

You're far o
Re: Who Wants to Adopt My Ekuke Puppy For 3months by Michael390(m): 12:55pm On Jul 18, 2020
IceDune:

You're far o
Ahhh OK
Re: Who Wants to Adopt My Ekuke Puppy For 3months by Kseafresh: 12:58pm On Jul 18, 2020
IceDune:

I'm at Isolo. Jakande
wonderful, How do i contact you
Re: Who Wants to Adopt My Ekuke Puppy For 3months by IceDune: 3:36pm On Jul 18, 2020
Kseafresh:
wonderful,
How do i contact you

Number removed

(1) (Reply)

Imported Yorkshire Terriers And Chihuahua / Bulmastiff Pups For Sale (pics Included) / High Pedigree Slant Female Puppy For Sale. (gsd) SOLD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.