Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,414 members, 7,808,477 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:33 PM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (10706) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (4977734 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10703) (10704) (10705) (10706) (10707) (10708) (10709) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 6:38pm On Jun 20, 2021
OMG!!!
This is bloody!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 6:39pm On Jun 20, 2021
Others are breaking away from the bbnaija stereotype. These ones are celebrating Bbnaija awards..what a shame!!!

New bbnaija is starting soon. Keep celebrating mediocrity. No wonder, the failure you Stan is unknown in her so called career.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 6:39pm On Jun 20, 2021
CRUISETOPIAVP:
Your fave is unknown grin

Keep buying seats in cinema.

Buy more, E go enter grin grin grin

Only 4 comments from Nengi fans. Omo the painment is real.

Am so happy about their tears

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 6:40pm On Jun 20, 2021
Tatiana4u:
OMG!!!
This is bloody!

Chaiii... That was bloody

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 6:40pm On Jun 20, 2021
No uncle Dele, no party grin grin

Na only for Davido's boy Dele's magazine, your fave dey enter..

Mainstream no Sabi am grin

Cry more!!!

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by rayvelez(m): 6:41pm On Jun 20, 2021
CRUISETOPIAVP:

Una no dey learn!

Keep pumping money into chinney's account while your fave gets nothing.. grin

This is from Mr. Macaroni who is in the pindustry and knows how things work.
What macaroni said is somehow funny cos i remember funke movie Omo ghetto 2 made over 600m, d lady sharply bought a new mansion and correct brand new lexus jeep. Don't worry Erica will soon get there her fans got her back and dey will always watch her film.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 6:42pm On Jun 20, 2021
CRUISETOPIAVP:
Others are breaking away from the bbnaija stereotype. These ones are celebrating Bbnaija awards..what a shame!!!

New bbnaija is starting soon. Keep celebrating mediocrity. No wonder, the failure you Stan is unknown in her so called career.

Your fave was nominated ooo.
Breaking away from bbnaija stereotype, yet he go reunion.
His fanbase is still bearing the name of coined by BBNaija fans.

I swear if not for Dominique, I for reason you small gbas gbos. But I spare you make i no cruise to jail

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 6:44pm On Jun 20, 2021
rayvelez:

What macaroni said is somehow funny cos i remember funke movie Omo ghetto 2 made over 600m, d lady sharply bought a new mansion and correct brand new lexus jeep. Don't worry Erica will soon get there her fans got her back and dey will always watch her film.

This comment is spot on. You don't climb a ladder from the top.
We are not bulbians that are already saying laycon is better than those he should be looking up to.
Saying laycon is better than olamide is the height of their stupidity

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 6:48pm On Jun 20, 2021
rayvelez:

Get where?

With the dumbest set of people she pack as fans that can't wait to move to the next unfortunate housemate in few weeks..

Even totonatu is already anticipating next season.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 6:51pm On Jun 20, 2021
jayjaycee0:

I thought bulbians said they have forgotten her in oblivion. TwitterNg talk say good my star radler first.
The laycon sef, nobody they talk about am again. His music went faster into oblivion than his BBNaija fame

The influencers winner once again
Kwa kwa kwa kwa
Erica van NEVER fade...not even in the next 20 years because she has more than a pretty face to offer!
Check every post on this thread and you will see traces of Erica but I cant say thesame about their collective faves!
Lmao!
Laycon thought that he would remain relevant by churning out wack songs for his useless fans to hype but e shock am!
His fans have abandoned him for Nengi who's now resorted to begging roadside comedians to feature her in their horrible skits,posting semi nude pictures on IG and serving pot bellied Alhajis just to feed her wretched family and maintain her plastic body!
I dont know whos more unfortunate between laycon and nengi right now!
Lmao!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 6:51pm On Jun 20, 2021
CRUISETOPIAVP:
No uncle Dele, no party grin grin

Na only for Davido's boy Dele's magazine, your fave dey enter..

Mainstream no Sabi am grin

Cry more!!!

She headlined in
Punch . Dem say uncle dele
She headlined
Vanguard na uncle dele
She got a full middle page write on
The nation - dem still say na uncle dele
Style arranged a full expose and photoshoot for the upcoming queens of Nollywood
Dem talk say na still uncle dele.

For Ericas win, una go assume tire.

It can pain when their faves is not been recognized by any national daily. It is just press release that makes them appear on newspapers.

It can pain and I know

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 6:53pm On Jun 20, 2021
Tatiana4u:

Kwa kwa kwa kwa
Erica van NEVER fade...not even in the next 20 years because she has more than a pretty face to offer!
Check every post on this thread and you will see traces of Erica but I cant say thesame about their collective faves!
Lmao!
Laycon thought that he would remain relevant by churning out wack songs for his useless fans to hype but e shock am!
His fans have abandoned him for Nengi who's now resorted to begging roadside comedians to feature her in their horrible skits,posting semi nude pictures on IG and serving pot bellied Alhajis just to feed her wretched family and maintain her plastic body!
I dont know whos more unfortunate between laycon and nengi right now!
Lmao!

Laycon is.

No cap

Even mulitichoice don't care about him anymore. Enough is Enough. See as they are not interested in any story about the winner in the reunion. They took him backstage to sit with lilo ...

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 6:54pm On Jun 20, 2021
jayjaycee0:

Here was what that Kenyan woman gat to say
Awww...I'm blushing!
Every one who's met Erica keeps emphasising on her beauty and humility!
Choi!
A real queen I stan!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 6:58pm On Jun 20, 2021
jayjaycee0:
Erica just won NET most popular BBnaija star

E soak

Bobrisky right now ...ooo sorry aunty shaggy right now in pains
OMG!!!!
She beat their collective faves to it!
Lmao!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 6:59pm On Jun 20, 2021
Tatiana4u:

Awww...I'm blushing!
Every one who's met Erica keeps emphasising on her beauty and humility!
Choi!
A real queen I stan!

Everyone that has met Nengi in real life always say they were scammed.
I can't forget her port Harcourt home coming, the comments eehnnn... Port Harcourt people gat no chill at all. They ridiculed her beauty gan

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 7:01pm On Jun 20, 2021
jayjaycee0:

Chaiii... That was bloody
I almost cried for Nengi after reading that comment.....choi!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 7:03pm On Jun 20, 2021
jayjaycee0:

Your fave was nominated ooo.
Breaking away from bbnaija stereotype, yet he go reunion.
His fanbase is still bearing the name of coined by BBNaija fans.

I swear if not for Dominique, I for reason you small gbas gbos. But I spare you make i no cruise to jail
Kwa kwa kwa kwa
Giddem!
Laycon's being invited to low budget shows as a bbnaija winner,not a musician!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 7:09pm On Jun 20, 2021
CRUISETOPIAVP:

Get where?

With the dumbest set of people she pack as fans that can't wait to move to the next unfortunate housemate in few weeks..

Even totonatu is already anticipating next season.
Coming from a bulbian who later became a ninja due to lack of bragging rights!
Lmao!
Cry more!
Next time,avoid the unfortunate so that you dont become a wailing wailer online!
Ask around,I NEVER dump my faves even when I stan another.Miracle/Tacha/Erica will continue to be my bbnaija faves until another one comes along!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 7:12pm On Jun 20, 2021
jayjaycee0:

She headlined in
Punch . Dem say uncle dele
She headlined
Vanguard na uncle dele
She got a full middle page write on
The nation - dem still say na uncle dele
Style arranged a full expose and photoshoot for the upcoming queens of Nollywood
Dem talk say na still uncle dele.

For Ericas win, una go assume tire.

It can pain when their faves is not been recognized by any national daily. It is just press release that makes them appear on newspapers.

It can pain and I know
Kwa kwa kwa kwa
E pain dem gan!
Let them go and look for their own 'Uncle Dele' if it's that easy!
Abi Annie no reach?
Lmao!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 7:20pm On Jun 20, 2021
Giddem!!!!!! grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by SoiSoi13(f): 7:21pm On Jun 20, 2021
Hohohohohohohoho
Hahahahahahahahaha
Paid popularity when no even dey.

Things irrelevant FC do out of desperation

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 7:22pm On Jun 20, 2021
Tatiana4u:

Kwa kwa kwa kwa
E pain dem gan!
Let them go and look for their own 'Uncle Dele' if it's that easy!
Abi Annie no reach?
Lmao!

Annie should better watch her back. You heard how Neo describe Nengi. Easy to bed, just have the tools. That's all

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 7:24pm On Jun 20, 2021
Lol on the day reunion started, laycon trended in almost ln almost 10 countries, the only housemate that trended worldwide that day, even higher than the reunion show itself...

But you see the thing is, this things are Mediocre and not bragging rights to icons right now, laycon has been on so many magazines, met so many important people in the past months, but we have moved past all this, you elites are the one that need this things, not us , we are all about winning headies and grammies now, so new bbn will start, icons might be in different camp stanning different housemate, but will always be one when it comes to laycon the artist, would always support him, even for the next 5 bbn, so you see, laycon is not going anywhere soon, he has paid his dues, and he has not even started eating fully... he has not even gone to chill and enjoy the celebrity life status just so you know, he got out and started working smartly, firstly by moving his legit fans from bbn stanship to music stanship, and that was a bullseye move, but it's laycon, he is a smartass...

Now, your fave, what has she given you to really hold in to?.. she is really not smart, else she would not be letting you people control her narrative, especially this stupid beef against laycon that is doing her more bad than good in the entertainment industry... she is not smart at all...

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 7:26pm On Jun 20, 2021
Tatiana4u:

Coming from a bulbian who later became a ninja due to lack of bragging rights!
Lmao!
Cry more!
Next time,avoid the unfortunate so that you dont become a wailing wailer online!
Ask around,I NEVER dump my faves even when I stan another.Miracle/Tacha/Erica will continue to be my bbnaija faves until another one comes along!

Tatiana you get mouth. Laycon fans on this thread have all migrated to Nengi as laycon no give them enough bragging rights to measure up to Ericas level, they quickly resorted to Bobrisky and skit maker as their new fave, under say we be LOVNN.

Imagine LOVNN a whole alliance against Erica, and she keeps tromping them with wins and achievements day and night.

Erica makes me proud

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 7:30pm On Jun 20, 2021
Dannyxy:
Lol on the day reunion started, laycon trended in almost ln almost 10 countries, the only housemate that trended worldwide that day, even higher than the reunion show itself...

But you see the thing is, this things are Mediocre and not bragging rights to icons right now, laycon has been on so many magazines, met so many important people in the past months, but we have moved past all this, you elites are the one that need this things, not us , we are all about winning headies and grammies now, so new bbn will start, icons might be in different camp stanning different housemate, but will always be one when it comes to laycon the artist, would always support him, even for the next 5 bbn, so you see, laycon is not going anywhere soon, he has paid his dues, and he has not even started eating fully... he has not even gone to chill and enjoy the celebrity life status just so you know, he got out and started working smartly, firstly by moving his legit fans from bbn stanship to music stanship, and that was a bullseye move, but it's laycon, he is a smartass...

Now, your fave, what has she given you to really hold in to?.. she is really not smart, else she would not be letting you people control her narrative, especially this stupid beef against laycon that is doing her more bad than good in the entertainment industry... she is not smart at all...

Rubbish, when everyone is on VPN. Are you a learner.

Please your opening statement just killed this write up. How many tweets did he have all together. 23k, Erica that wasn't on the show was doing 58k.

You better know how to serve bragging rights.

Being on so many unrecognizable magazines, how many of the magazines laycon was on beat or measure up to style by the guardian.

Better wake up, laycon is dead musically, Nigerians don't even send his music at all. It is a painful reality

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by youngpresidooo: 7:33pm On Jun 20, 2021
jayjaycee0:

Please your opening statement just killed this write up. How many tweets did he have all together. 23k, Erica that wasn't on the show was doing 58k.

Being on so many unrecognizable magazines, how many of the magazines laycon was on beat or measure up to style by the guardian.

Better wake up, laycon is dead musically, Nigerians don't even send his music at all. It is a painful reality
you said he is dead musically?
Lolzzzzzzz

Try and get yourself updated always and stop disgracing yourself.
Someone that his album was album of the month on apple music is who you say is fading?
Try n be updated before talking many things have been going on.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 7:40pm On Jun 20, 2021
jayjaycee0:

lol.. my boy, smartness is still far from, still the same way I left you...

So the 58k tweet, where they not tweeted with vpn, why the didn't your fave trend ahead of laycon, or world wide that day?.. I guess the other tweets were using mtn not vpn to tweet abi, it just further goes to show that laycon has a massive fan base and engagement rate any day any time..

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 7:43pm On Jun 20, 2021
youngpresidooo:
you said he is dead musically?
Lolzzzzzzz

Try and get yourself updated always and stop disgracing yourself.
Someone that his album was album of the month on apple music is who you say is fading?
Try n be updated before talking many things have been going on.

His album was number 1 in Finland baaa

This is the funniest. Lie I have ever seen

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 7:50pm On Jun 20, 2021
Dannyxy:
lol.. my boy, smartness is still far from, still the same way I left you...

So the 58k tweet, where they not tweeted with vpn, why the didn't your fave trend ahead of laycon, or world wide that day?.. I guess the other tweets were using mtn not vpn to tweet abi, it just further goes to show that laycon has a massive fan base and engagement rate any day any time..

I just knocked you with the VPN thing. You are not so tech savvy, am sure you don't even know what a VPN is and how it works, if not that lai Mohammed banned twitter.

Laycon trended worldwide. Just imagine. This one is the I Kno go talk because Dominique.

But you need more education on how VPN works.

Thats Ka3na 15 countries. Hope you understand the power of VPN now. Laycon you said had 10 countries. Ka3na 15 countries. Your bragging right is dead on arrival

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (10703) (10704) (10705) (10706) (10707) (10708) (10709) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.