Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,881 members, 7,802,848 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:13 PM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2140) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (4961039 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2137) (2138) (2139) (2140) (2141) (2142) (2143) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 4:37pm On Aug 06, 2020
Afam4eva:
Hello house, i have finally settled for ERICA. I really like the girl, i can't lie. But i also like the likes of Laycon, Ozo and Nengi.
Then you don't really know what you are doing

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ANTISIMPS: 4:37pm On Aug 06, 2020
Laycon cockroaches...I hail ooo
Disqualification loading cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Broobembem: 4:37pm On Aug 06, 2020
Tolani be giving us lively DS.

They really didn't liked Katrina

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 4:38pm On Aug 06, 2020
Innocentchild:

Shared it amongst 5 HM's

Okay that’s great
Thank you
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 4:40pm On Aug 06, 2020
Lazyyouth4u:
grin Let’s see if he will get another week to prove you wrong. I no just trust that guy

I don't trust him too, but you know he will still be worried about what the viewers will think of him so oga go wan offend viewers...grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Innocentchild(m): 4:41pm On Aug 06, 2020
Tolanibaj DS

Mood?
She's happy because she just ate pounded yam.

General Mood?
They're trying to work together cause of the presentation, people need advice, falling for eachother, situationships, Love Triangles. She's enjoying the experience and banter.

Divisions?
Wathoni and ka3na had issues, invited her to their room; room of love which has no fights and tensions, wathoni has killed the room vibe with her tension and awkwardness.

HOH and his Deputy?
Happy he won, mentioned him in her last DS that she wanted him to win, he's sweet and awesome, doing a good job, likes that he picked Dorathy.

New Alliances?
Closer to lucy, calls ka3na rude and a was poison to Dorathy and Lucy, people are tighter now, reserved people are coming out now like herself. She wanted people to understand her, she's straightforward and direct.

Flutterwave and Dulux?
Happy with the first task cause she won, happy cause of their Drama. Dulux; not so happy cause she felt they should have won.

Anything else?
Wants Betway Slippers Size 41, asks for Antibiotics for Eric, misses her Sisters.

End of DS

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Broobembem: 4:41pm On Aug 06, 2020
Eeghe:

I am a woman
None of such insults have ever affected me or anyone around me at all.
It should not bother any female at all IMO
This is because you've seen it as a norm
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by gowonmaharajah(m): 4:41pm On Aug 06, 2020
if by now you aint seeing through laycon's game...then sorry...ya on a long thing.
if you listened to the convo he had with tochi and Brighto...very obvious.
he is a clever dude tbh

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by FirstSon01: 4:42pm On Aug 06, 2020
MJBOLT:
and what is stopping him from cutting her off,when will you guys realise ladies are naturally selfish and manipulative.lekan simpness is disgusting,guys and ladies have talked about it here,stop defending it.

Think before spewing sewage from your mouth. Nigga really loved a girl but now knowing that her heart isn't with him completely has decided to let her go but will not stop being her friend.

Laycon has decided to chill by being a friend but will need time to heal.

BTW if he had moved on immediately I would have thought he really never loved her.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dansuqi: 4:43pm On Aug 06, 2020
ANTISIMPS [s:
post=92523926]From a reliable source I heard laycon's fanbase is dropping by the day, am not even sure he is part of the top 3 as we speak..

Lots of reasonable people that supported him earlier as of last week have cancelled him..I inclusive and lots of my friends did same....

Fans of Kiddwaya, Nengi and Erica...fire on oo
Don't be deceived by the media buzz!
Laycon ain't topping shiit
I said it with my chest![/s]

Ok.next

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nelly21: 4:45pm On Aug 06, 2020
Afam4eva:
Hello house, i have finally settled for ERICA. I really like the girl, i can't lie. But i also like the likes of Laycon, Ozo and Nengi.

Please vote for Erica even if it is only online votes you can only give. Today is the last day for voting and she's not doing so well in the polls, the other names you mentioned are doing way better at the moment.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by zicoraads: 4:45pm On Aug 06, 2020
mizz2posh:

This is Nengi as a teenager below, as you can see, she was never flat backed, isn't it obvious that she added weight all over including in her azz?
The age shes claiming fits her looks perfectly, you can't say thesame for Erica that claims she's 27 but looks at least 36 with those droopy cheeks
Nengi is living a fake life? but she never claimed to be ajebutter na, it's Erica that claimed she can't speak pidgin cos she's butti but loose guard the other day and was speaking it with Neo cheesy cheesy
Nengi has always been beautiful. cheesy

But she did an ass job.

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 4:45pm On Aug 06, 2020
Evangelist yarning with biggie...
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dansuqi: 4:45pm On Aug 06, 2020
ANTISIMPS:

Kiddwaya needs wiring

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 4:45pm On Aug 06, 2020
Eric don catch boil for him face o undecided. After overeating all that sugary and greasy food in under three weeks. The food must flush itself out grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by PrinceOfEast(m): 4:46pm On Aug 06, 2020
jimmyoIasun:
PrinceofEast How best cool
Do i know you? undecided
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ANTISIMPS: 4:47pm On Aug 06, 2020
Dansuqi:

Ok.next
This ginger farmer cheesy

It's Good news that u are a laycon supporter Considering ur badluck record wink
It sweet my belle grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 4:47pm On Aug 06, 2020
nazablossom:
I even had one experience long time ago ,after telling him that I'm in a relationship, he was still telling me that cars have spare tyre, that he just want to be my spare tyre cheesy cheesy
U see, such guys plenty...grin but on nairaland deh don't exist..infact all of us na apha male...point and kill brands....grin grin

That story was something else...A triangle between My two guys and a girl way back in school...Ladies can be selfish atimes, especially the ones that seek attention at all cost. But guys should read meaning to non-verbal communication.

Laycon pay attention to erica's verbal okoto,while neglecting her non-verbal messages that involves PDA with the other guy... After talking to a lady, she leave to sit on another guy lap...

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dansuqi: 4:48pm On Aug 06, 2020
ANTISIMPS:
This ginger farmer cheesy

It's Good news that u are a laycon supporter Considering ur badluck record wink
It sweet my belle grin

Downchelsea is that you
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 4:48pm On Aug 06, 2020
Broobembem:

This is because you've seen it as a norm

Fair enough
Cheers
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by DrakeBlend(m): 4:48pm On Aug 06, 2020
Munzy14:

Na so...He is generating content back to back..At least bloggers go chop...hunger deh town.. ..grin grin
It's a Palliative something grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 4:49pm On Aug 06, 2020
Evangelist already planning to pay tithe from anything he wins in the house...
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by 100naira(m): 4:49pm On Aug 06, 2020
Pastor pastor grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 4:49pm On Aug 06, 2020
Baba4kinatu:

Tatiana are you also from Hebron

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 4:50pm On Aug 06, 2020
fitzmayowa:
Evangelist already planning to pay tithe from anything he wins in the house...

It completely cracked me up cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Gmajor(m): 4:50pm On Aug 06, 2020
ANTISIMPS:
What happened?
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 4:50pm On Aug 06, 2020
Munzy14:

U see, such guys plenty...grin but on nairaland deh don't exist..infact all of us na apha male...point and kill brands....grin grin

That story was something else...A triangle between My two guys and a girl way back in school...Ladies can be selfish atimes, especially the ones that seek attention at all cost. But guys should read meaning to non-verbal communication.

Laycon pay attention to erica's verbal okoto,while neglecting her non-verbal messages that involves PDA with the other guy... After talking to a lady, she leave to sit on another guy lap...

You know loff can make someone blind...cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 4:51pm On Aug 06, 2020
DrakeBlend:
It's a Palliative something grin
Who no know, no go know...cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Innocentchild(m): 4:51pm On Aug 06, 2020
Brighto DS

Mood?
Very excited, happy for winning the cash prize.

General Mood?
Guys that won are happy, those that lost are sad, sunday eviction Tensions. He could deduce some peoples mood from looking at their eyes.

HOH and Deputy?
Doing a good job, likes the guy a lot. He's calm, cool and collective, was very mature and showed good leadership with his apology yesterday.

Use of Winnings?
Will give some percentage of the money to his Creator, some to his mom, will decide on how to spend the rest.

House Dynamics?
People have changed, are scared, angry, some miss ka3na's cooking. They have to sit tight and be on their toes, the game has just Begun.

Anything else?
Thanks him for the Task, looking forward to more Tasks and the HOH game.

End of DS

16 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Gmajor(m): 4:51pm On Aug 06, 2020
Broobembem:
Tolani be giving us lively DS.

They really didn't liked Katrina

True talk

Her diary section is always interesting

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Biggaboi(m): 4:52pm On Aug 06, 2020
Innocentchild:
Neo DS

Mood?
Feels good, they've been working hard, his thumb hurts.

House Dynamics?
Yes; reality check, people try to be friendly because of the new eviction process, no one wants be offensive and they try to amend things, they're trying to be tolerant, new friendships, made people calmer, cautious of impressions. Feels they should stay who they are rather than adjusting to the game.

New HOH and Deputy?
First Good News, they are really close, he's tolerable and disciplined, destined to win based on how the game played out for him, it was his time to he HOH, most deserving, was really excited and happy. Dorathy is down to earth, they are a great team, their energy works hand in hand, really impressed, nothing is forced and everyone is cooperative.

Flutterwave and Dulux Task?
Flutterwave; he flows well with his team members, they worked as a team and it was amazing. Dulux; felt some people were disruptive ,some were too quiet, ideas were not listened to; wathoni didn't say a word,praise feels he knows everything, he withdrew himself, result didn't shock him because they did not follow the rules

Anything to Discuss?
Nothing

End of DS
Neo's response to he "House dynamics" question can probably also explain why Ozo was quick to apologise for his outburst to Prince after the latter walked out on the members during the rehearsals yesterday. And also his meeting Prince one on one to apologize again. Makes sense that he's trying to be in everyone's good book

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by FirstSon01: 4:53pm On Aug 06, 2020
zicoraads:
Nengi has always been beautiful. cheesy
But she did an ass job.
Did an ass job rubbish. Shey na you do the surgery for her

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2137) (2138) (2139) (2140) (2141) (2142) (2143) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.