Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,134 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:43 AM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2230) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (4979295 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2227) (2228) (2229) (2230) (2231) (2232) (2233) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Beorn1: 10:46am On Aug 07, 2020
This Praise is a funny and jonzing dude. grin

When he's happy, the whole house is lively.

He was very down this week, I pray he doesn't end up in the lowest 4 so his confidence next week can skyrocket.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 10:46am On Aug 07, 2020
P.s Ozo is already onto Kidd and Prince in the house (listen to his conversation with Dora this morning)[/quote]

Please what did he tell Dora this morning?
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Slynation(m): 10:46am On Aug 07, 2020
Samueltemi337:
Same thing I thought

But the people here don forget say na game
I swear, if not wetin go give Laycon mind to profess love Erica grin Baba knows it will never work especially when he's aware Kiddbaba is already on the matter, all na just cruise...
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 10:47am On Aug 07, 2020
Dannyxy:
At last.. It has been the best decision... In life, there is nothing like being friends with someone you have feelings for, and the person is clearly with someone else, jettison that feelings and run, you will only get hurt...

I know I like pushing blame on Erica grin, because of the game, but to be sincere, someone can not be living her best life, and you are mopping around, trying to the perfect friend, be selfish, put your own mental and emotional health first, and stay away as far as possible... Every body to his kettle, who knows if Kidd will marry her las las angry

Your second paragraph?
SMH for you
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Liposure: 10:48am On Aug 07, 2020
FIGARO00:
Lol.
E sure me say na for nyash she rub her own juju o, because en, I can't fit understand.
u de make laff
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Samueltemi337(m): 10:48am On Aug 07, 2020
Elites try again grin

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ibkayee(f): 10:48am On Aug 07, 2020
Sunnycliff:
The way the gehs are hating on Kiddwaya gradually, any day he's up for Eviction and the housemates are to vote, the ladies will vote him out
I hope he doesn't leave any time soon, he cracks me up kiss

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 10:48am On Aug 07, 2020
Eeghe:

For the outside world, in real life - doing stuff to trap another human being, a particle of God, who didn’t come into the world with you, who is t going to leave the world with you (even if they both die in a car crash)? Is very underhanded and manipulative
Trapping people is a bad game
Love is not manipulative
But I am not talking about your BBobservation

That’s why lust is one of the purest emotions
Most of the “love” we witness involves a lot of deception

(Excuse the preachy rant)
i only responded to the guys over hyping his flirtatious attitude,who has that time to be trapping when you can easily be loved without stress

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Akorkor(f): 10:49am On Aug 07, 2020
Cheaper:
But how come no one mentioned this conversation between Laycon and Praize in the garden yesterday.

Laycon: You be idiot, why you say you no like Lagos, you just siddon for Abuja

Praize: I no just feel Lagos, all these stress

Laycon: If for to say you dey lagos, we for dey cruise together. I know after we leave this house, something will bring you back to Lagos.

Praize: You know my family are in Abuja, so it is difficult moving...

Laycon: Yea I know,

Praize : You go dey alright

Laycon : No mind me, I just put myself for nonsense, I dont even need this things I am doing. The kind of person I am, I don't think I would have done something stupid as fallen for her.

And come to think of it, There are lot of my peeps calling me to come over to Abuja, there was this lady that keeps disturbing me come that she will take care of me,

But for where? I no fit disturb myself dey go Abuja jare

... and I am someone that doesnt give other ladies face when I am dating someone. I dey see lot of ladies for show and mall wey dey find my attention but for where, I go just carry face give them. But as I enter here, I no know which kind nonsense I come dey do.

Praize: People go don laugh you taya for outside.

Laycon: before nko, I am laughing at myself also, but all na cruise. After leaving this house, I will still rewatch everything and laugh at myself for two months, after that I forget everything. All na cruise sha. I just want enjoy amd catch cruise for this house. Do everything because I no ready to leave now. I dey enjoy this place.

Verdict

Can we say Laycon knows what he is doing?

This update is 100% correct. I watched it and I think Laycon knows what he is doing. Thank you for this update. He also flows well with Praise, although he can bully him sha

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dansuqi: 10:49am On Aug 07, 2020
Eeghe:

This is why the love for Erica won’t stop- it’s growing massively per second. She is a contender for the money.
Watch as any group she is in for tasks wins (once the decision is by Twitter polling)
cheesy

The gap is too much

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Beorn1: 10:50am On Aug 07, 2020
kendrick9:
Did i just hear Tolani speak Yoruba.
After biggie's warning yesterday

She sang in Yoruba. It doesn't count as infringement.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 10:51am On Aug 07, 2020
FIGARO00:
I said that girl doesn't like Ozo, but they will never listen. The only thing in their skulls is ship ship and more ship.
Nne-gi displayed whatever she did yesterday to probably spit Dora because of the altercation they had yesterday.
I don't trust that girl from here to there.

Even though I think Dora is a bully and loves Ozo and can’t stand seeing him with another girl? Her love is legit one, she truly cares about Ozo beyond the game, and I wish she had someone who desires her in the house.
She sees the same Nengi that Katrina did
I am ready to be bashed cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Samueltemi337(m): 10:51am On Aug 07, 2020
I don't know why you guys keep mentioning poverty and pity here

Laycon never told us he was poor or gave us any pity story

So where did this conclusion came from?

30 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Liposure: 10:52am On Aug 07, 2020
majamajic:
I like the fake way nengi pick the tennis ball from the ground
she's seems to be the only female that have shown interest in sport so far. I'm impressed

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 10:54am On Aug 07, 2020
sammsimm:
Lucy suddenly becomes Mrs nice... Taaa u are a goner

cheesy
She does NOTHING (I think) for this game shaa. At least Eric can still sail again cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ANTISIMPS: 10:56am On Aug 07, 2020
Eeghe:

cheesy
She does NOTHING (I think) for this game shaa. At least Eric can still sail again cheesy
Lucy is way more useful than Eric...it's her granny looks that is her undoing

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dansuqi: 10:57am On Aug 07, 2020
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Excitements, winning of games, tasks, content is not pity.

Laycon gives us excitement,plenty

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by kendrick9(m): 10:57am On Aug 07, 2020
Beorn1:

She sang in Yoruba. It doesn't count as infringement.
Nah not that part.
She said joor and another word.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Beorn1: 10:57am On Aug 07, 2020
LOL Biggie has spoken to the HMs 4 times to enter indoors and close the garden doors but only the viewers can hear him, the HMs cant hear him. This season is bleeped up.

Now he spoke for the 5th time and they still can't hear him. LMAO. grin

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Sunnycliff(m): 10:58am On Aug 07, 2020
ibkayee:

I hope he doesn't leave any time soon, he cracks me up kiss

I like him too but we the voters do not have the final say anymore

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 10:58am On Aug 07, 2020
Bottom 4 : Kaisha .

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Beorn1: 10:58am On Aug 07, 2020
Finally, the fault has been corrected and the HMs finally heard him. Buwahahahaha

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Beorn1: 10:59am On Aug 07, 2020
kendrick9:

Nah not that part.
She said joor and another word.

Just that? That's like an exclamation word. I don't think it'd count.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 10:59am On Aug 07, 2020
Eeghe:

Your second paragraph?
SMH for you
what did I say bad nau.. ?? I absolved her of blame for the first time.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 10:59am On Aug 07, 2020
Cheaper:
But how come no one mentioned this conversation between Laycon and Praize in the garden yesterday.

Laycon: You be idiot, why you say you no like Lagos, you just siddon for Abuja

Praize: I no just feel Lagos, all these stress

Laycon: If for to say you dey lagos, we for dey cruise together. I know after we leave this house, something will bring you back to Lagos.

Praize: You know my family are in Abuja, so it is difficult moving...

Laycon: Yea I know,

Praize : You go dey alright

Laycon : No mind me, I just put myself for nonsense, I dont even need this things I am doing. The kind of person I am, I don't think I would have done something stupid as fallen for her.

And come to think of it, There are lot of my peeps calling me to come over to Abuja, there was this lady that keeps disturbing me come that she will take care of me,

But for where? I no fit disturb myself dey go Abuja jare

... and I am someone that doesnt give other ladies face when I am dating someone. I dey see lot of ladies for show and mall wey dey find my attention but for where, I go just carry face give them. But as I enter here, I no know which kind nonsense I come dey do.

Praize: People go don laugh you taya for outside.

Laycon: before nko, I am laughing at myself also, but all na cruise. After leaving this house, I will still rewatch everything and laugh at myself for two months, after that I forget everything. All na cruise sha. I just want enjoy amd catch cruise for this house. Do everything because I no ready to leave now. I dey enjoy this place.

Verdict

Can we say Laycon knows what he is doing?

I watched this but didn't have the time to string all together and this update is apt.

It gave me a kind of reassurance that Laycon wouldn't overstep his boundary as he knows what he is doing.
Let he and Erica continue leading each other on, i like it as much as i love the two of them.

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 10:59am On Aug 07, 2020
Dansuqi:

Laycon gives us excitement, plenty
Same as Tuoyo
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 11:00am On Aug 07, 2020
Sunnycliff:

I like him too but we the voters do not have the final say anymore

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by danie09(m): 11:00am On Aug 07, 2020
I have a strong feeling that these guys are secretly copulating in the bathroom cos that's beyond camera eyes.
Cos I feel nengi has given ozo a taste of that coochie .

No man should jonz this much over a babe unless he's gotten to promise land and back .
Ans I feel vee and neo are in this ship also.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dansuqi: 11:01am On Aug 07, 2020
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Same as Tuoyo

Up laycon,down tochi
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Fucknengi: 11:02am On Aug 07, 2020
Right now..Nengi is torn in between;

Flirting with all the guys as Kidd told her(which she wants to do)

AND

Allowing Ozo to blank her once again (which she doesn't want)

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 11:02am On Aug 07, 2020
ArchAnge1:
I know that kidd fans will come here and spin it, very busy this morning, saw the videos on ozone WhatsApp group grin

Kidd was advising nengi to flirt around with guys that she shouldn't stop, nengi said she doesnt want to give anybody greenlight, kidd said she is young and should have fun

Kidd told her even eric she should flirt with

Kidd is being stupid now and blind, the guys aside prince and him have left nengi for ozo, if nengi goes after any, she will end up alone in that house

While they were talking tochi and eric went to join them cheesy those ones just wanted to block the gist

Kidd is a jealous person, why didnt he advise nengi since, why now? Because he saw her and ozo bonding
Why doesnt he allow erica to flirt too? If erica is with a guy he goes there to disturb them but he wants nengi to flirt

You are his fans no problem but dont come and lie here like kidd is playing a game, he is jealous and vindictive

Before they add more lies, kidd tried to be touchy with nengi but for the first time she wasnt having it

Kept her hand on her back and she moved forward

Even she he tried to feel her, she told him to stop and removed her body

They are going to send kidd to a corner soon cheesy

True (this will not last though, since it will end in tears)
However Erica will not be, and is not a victim here. She walked right into it, with wide open (or even shut).
I and many can relate I am sure
I like that she acknowledged that in the real world she would try a run from a KiddW’s pull over her. But that in the house his power (attractive force) over her is huge and she is helpless and powerless about it. She is not afraid to fall. Her game is real.

She remains Stargirl though- top, sure contender

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ChristoBam: 11:02am On Aug 07, 2020
Maduawuchukwu:
Laycon don dey lose momentum. Dem dey force trends every day but there is no content to keep the votes at par with the trends. And we are just in week 2 o.

Lmao same laycon wey una dey troll since yesterday till very early in the morning..The trend, 'Layconisme' was derived from the content he gave yesterday. Different people on twitter sharing their own experiences in the past. But you still get mouth to say no content.

Please define content?

Is it by shouting and fighting or kissing or fucking cuz I don't know what you guys want for real?

12 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2227) (2228) (2229) (2230) (2231) (2232) (2233) ... (10925) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.