Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,660 members, 7,801,914 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:35 AM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2698) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (4959016 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2695) (2696) (2697) (2698) (2699) (2700) (2701) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by kendrick93(m): 5:37pm On Aug 10, 2020
eleshin:
Lol you guys are funny sha.
It's the truth. Human psychology
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 5:37pm On Aug 10, 2020
Nelly21:

Please update your subscription, she has stopped bugging Laycon. And as for the Kidd part, I just said now that she does all of those sexual things with ONLY him, so how's she a slut?
She's a slut because a lady who does that kind of thing on a live TV show would definitely do worse outside

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 5:37pm On Aug 10, 2020
eleshin:

Potential? When there is a finished product.
I'm a big fan of Laycon, I don't think there's anything wrong in Erica choosing Kidd. My only issue with her is trying to play the dude with that mental connection bullshiit. Thank God that's over now
true, who she picks is mot of our business, icon should stop sulking about her choice, that one no concern us, na make she stop to lead our guy on, distract am be our problem.

She should not be faulted for picking who makes her happy.

Make she just allow our guy enjoy himself without stress

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Chiefheywhy(m): 5:37pm On Aug 10, 2020
zicoraads:
Something tells me Kidd's punishment will be him not participating in the HOH task today.

I hope Erica wins and picks Lay Corn as the DHOH. cheesy

angry angry angry
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by livelymatilda: 5:37pm On Aug 10, 2020
Blackhawk01:
I'm glad Lucy came for Kiddrica's situationship, maybe some of team Erica they were hailing her yesterday will shut their mouths now...

She's probably in the house to monitor others, joblessness. undecided undecided
You nko? Are you not monitoring Lucy?

You get work? A well pained Aproko united like you..

4 Likes

They all think Neo and Vee’s relationship is genuine grin grin grin

12 Likes 1 Share

fitzmayowa:

She has shiko hoping Prince brings that side out for us to see well a bit of it came out on Saturday after their party when she started reading the riot act to Prince.

The guy really looked scared after the party...

I wrote shoko, but auto correct did it's work.... sorry. She's a crazy one though.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by homesteady(m): 5:38pm On Aug 10, 2020
Uwosom:
Wait. Wathoni nominated Eric!! grin grin

Yes now, I said it here yesterday. After sleeping with him the previous night grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ntyce(m): 5:39pm On Aug 10, 2020
Wathoni don fall in love with Biggie....
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Akorkor(f): 5:39pm On Aug 10, 2020
innocentdude:
Brighto DS

Mood?
Happy, feels better after yesterday.

House Mood?
As at last night it was moody and shaky but it's been cool today.

Who did you Vote and Why?
Eric and Trikytee. Kaisha is misunderstood, would have loved to more see Tochi.

Are the Romantic Relationships Genuine or Strategy?
Neo and Vee are Genuine. Nengi is using Ozo as part of her Strategy even though he likes her not sure how much she likes him, Prince and Tolanibaj is still new so he's not sure yet, Erica and Kidd are being strategic as there's nothing there .

Thoughts on this Weeks Wager?

Yeah.............So.......Uh
I have to Step Out .

Thank you for all these BS. You are a great writer and listener.

You didn’t capture Laycon DS, please is there anyone that captured that?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 5:39pm On Aug 10, 2020
Dotez:

I really want her to tell Ozo about the Outside BF story,Ozo will interpret it as making him option B which I'm pretty sure he won't accept,and might possibly boot off.I will like to see dat happening (unless he don fall yakata).

Of course he knows.. Something that even Dora knows...

I think what biggie was advising Nengi to let Ozo know is that “ if the relationship outside is damaged, then she has no problem pursuing one with Ozo”

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 5:39pm On Aug 10, 2020
homesteady:

What did he say abeg, I missed his part.

Eric's identity in the house was Lilo...cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by InSanety: 5:39pm On Aug 10, 2020
Lhimeet:

Our parents for no born us na

This thing no be talk sha. My opinion

You no need commitment to born pikin.

Anybody fit born pikin, so, na your own opinion no be talk. Wizkid get two children, commitment no stop am.

Na from play people fit get lasting relationships, na wetin most of una no dey understand. Make people just dey vibe, when time come, if dem see say dem truly like each other, then, they make it official.

But, putting tags dey put pressure on many people. Na facts be that.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blackhawk01: 5:39pm On Aug 10, 2020
The fact that y'all think you must be in a committed relationship before you have sex with someone you're attracted to dey funny as hell. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

FWB ati Fvckbuddy ti wa online. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 5:40pm On Aug 10, 2020
homesteady:

Yes now, I said it here yesterday. After sleeping with him the previous night grin

Maybe Lilo appeared to her in her dream and flogged the day light out of her...cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by OffsahBoye(m): 5:40pm On Aug 10, 2020
eleshin:

Potential? When there is a finished product.
I'm a big fan of Laycon, I don't think there's anything wrong in Erica choosing Kidd. My only issue with her is trying to play the dude with that mental connection bullshiit. Thank God that's over now

I agree with you
Nothing wrong in being wt Kidd.....just that mental trauma she's causing Laycon dy make me vex...

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by SoiSoi13(f): 5:40pm On Aug 10, 2020
homesteady:
From what Nengi said, I'm sure Lucy just told her what was in other people's mind but they couldn't say it to her.

I believe From the housemates POV, Nengi was "hoarding" guys. She had Ozo and Prince hovering over her and she was still doing stuff around Kidd. Those are 3 eligible bachelors oh .
Some other girls were dying for Prince, but it seemed like Nengi was holding him back. The housemates feel like Dora likes Ozo, but Nengi was holding him back. Erica and Kidd were getting closer, but it seemed like Nengi wanted to hold him back.

This is the reason why a self-proclaimed flirt like Kidd said she is his female version in the house and was giving her flirting tips.

So Madam Lucy as the elder that she is decided to talk to her about her. I doubt Lucy is looking for any relationship in this house, she just took people's wahala on her head.

Lucy that is jealousy because no attention is paid to her, she likes prince but he no send her, na him aunty she be, She came to the house with the mindset of meeting a Tacha or a mercy, it open secret how she was hating on both mercy and tacha , She came into the house prepared to fight with a tacha ,all that aggression towards Nengi is from last session abeg, she has luck she Nengi is not street like tacha or mercy. Look at her legs she is old enough to be Nengi aunty if not mother, If she didn't like the way Nengi was behaving as per flirting, as an elder did she ever once sit her down to talk with her maturely? She don't want relationship my foot, she is eaten up with envy , jealousy and bitterness all together

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by InSanety: 5:41pm On Aug 10, 2020
Lazyyouth4u:
They all think Neo and Vee’s relationship is genuine grin grin grin

E funny me too.

Na only Laycon no follow think say dem get real thing.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 5:41pm On Aug 10, 2020
Blackhawk01:
I'm glad Lucy came for Kiddrica's situationship, maybe some of team Erica they were hailing her yesterday will shut their mouths now...

She's probably in the house to monitor others, joblessness. undecided undecided

grin grin grin

I fold hand join for this wait.... grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by LordTheus(m): 5:41pm On Aug 10, 2020
Wathoni: I miss Eric

Biggie: Who did you nominate?

Wathoni: Eric

Me:

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jamesbridget13(f): 5:41pm On Aug 10, 2020
Lazyyouth4u:
Big brother: How are you feeling?
Wathoni: I really miss Eric
Big brother: Who did you vote to be evicted
Wathoni: Eric and Tochi

WTF is wrong with these people angry angry angry
i surprise o�

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Chiefheywhy(m): 5:41pm On Aug 10, 2020
zicoraads:
Kidd and Erica might just end up surprising is all. But as it is, I respect the choices they have been making so far.

I feel it is not sensible to even commit to a relationship in just a few weeks of knowing someone.

Most of us are not just used to seeing a lady kiss and have intimate moments with a guy, without outrightly professing love, so this is strange for most people. If she was a guy, it would have most likely come across as normal.

The two of them are happy with what they have going on. If in the future they decide to define it, good. If they decide to exit the house and define afterwards, still good. If they exit and decide to not continue, it will even be better that they never started one in the first place.

Love them regardless. Two beautiful flawed souls.

Exactly the same thing I wrote here this morning...

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 5:42pm On Aug 10, 2020
Jackson105:
Privacy in the HOH suite! grin

I just wish this slut get pregnant on the show grin grin

Totally her life
Deal wirrit
cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by InSanety: 5:42pm On Aug 10, 2020
Blackhawk01:
The fact that y'all think you must be in a committed relationship before you have sex with someone you're attracted to dey funny as hell. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

FWB ati Fvckbuddy ti wa online. grin grin grin

Dem still dey 1995, leave them
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by InSanety: 5:42pm On Aug 10, 2020
These ones no sabi National Anthem.

Shameless.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by aroundnaija: 5:43pm On Aug 10, 2020
Omo National Anthem don hard sha grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 5:43pm On Aug 10, 2020
[s]
heartofcity12:

Mugu. Oya cancel am again my puppy. That’s an order.
[/s]
Don't know why you're pained though. You can't pull a reverse psychology on me, you never reach. cool

I would love to insult you but I’m afraid I won’t do it as well as nature did wink

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 5:43pm On Aug 10, 2020
ICONS Moving to voting centre......As we await the 10pm whistle......cheesy

Of Lay Lay...........of Layconnnnnnnnncheesy
Normal normal....lol

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blackhawk01: 5:43pm On Aug 10, 2020
livelymatilda:

You nko? Are you not monitoring Lucy?

You get work? A well pained Aproko united like you..

Matilda, leave me abeg!

You think I'd be in a competition for 85M and what others do with their lives will be my aim? Lemme die na grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by empress101(f): 5:43pm On Aug 10, 2020
Kaisha no fit sing National Anthem cheesy...lol..I'm guilty sha..I miss few lines when I sing alone grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by JaruJaru890: 5:43pm On Aug 10, 2020
OffsahBoye:

I agree with you
Nothing wrong in being wt Kidd.....just that mental trauma she's causing Laycon dy make me vex...
she's causing laycon? Or laycon's obsession is causing it himself
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Jadentica: 5:43pm On Aug 10, 2020
xenoo:

AND WHORICA SHUD HOOK UP WITH DRUG BARON / RITUALIST WAYYA AND LET THEM USE HER HEAD FOR RITUALS

They are already hooked up na... cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (2695) (2696) (2697) (2698) (2699) (2700) (2701) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.