Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,331 members, 7,808,117 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:25 AM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2699) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (4977155 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2696) (2697) (2698) (2699) (2700) (2701) (2702) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by livelymatilda: 5:44pm On Aug 10, 2020
Blackhawk01:
The fact that y'all think you must be in a committed relationship before you have sex with someone you're attracted to dey funny as hell. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

FWB ati Fvckbuddy ti wa online. grin grin grin
Na the work wey you dey do... I hail.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by InSanety: 5:44pm On Aug 10, 2020
Jackson105:
Privacy in the HOH suite! grin

I just wish this slut get pregnant on the show grin grin

Billionaire Baby?

Linda Ikeji is not ready for the flex grin

This thing dey pain una die sha

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 5:44pm On Aug 10, 2020
zicoraads:
Kidd and Erica might just end up surprising is all. But as it is, I respect the choices they have been making so far.

I feel it is not sensible to even commit to a relationship in just a few weeks of knowing someone.

Most of us are not just used to seeing a lady kiss and have intimate moments with a guy, without outrightly professing love, so this is strange for most people. If she was a guy, it would have most likely come across as normal.

The two of them are happy with what they have going on. If in the future they decide to define it, good. If they decide to exit the house and define afterwards, still good. If they exit and decide to not continue, it will even be better that they never started one in the first place.

Love them regardless. Two beautiful flawed souls.

I respect the hand that posted this

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Hallenjay: 5:44pm On Aug 10, 2020
For wathoni to even trend for a while, Alot of cash has to b on d outlook

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nelly21: 5:44pm On Aug 10, 2020
Simran94:

She's a slut because a lady who does that kind of thing on a live TV show would definitely do worse outside

What other worse can she do outside the house apart from having sex? And is sex necessarily a bad thing? And Kidd what? A "stud"?. Please get off your judgmental high horse.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 5:44pm On Aug 10, 2020
Seems Nengi don Change after all
on a normal day she go don cuddle Kidd for dat bed

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Liposure: 5:45pm On Aug 10, 2020
mizz2posh:
All these insults on my Nengi won't change nada, trust me, ko necestry cheesy

See my boo boo gaga in all white errthang, love you big, babe girl kiss kiss kiss
nengi for the money

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ntyce(m): 5:45pm On Aug 10, 2020
Biggie - “Hello Wathoni, how are you feeling today”

Wathoni - “I feel down. I miss Eric”

Biggie - “Who did you vote for yesterday and why?”

Wathoni - “I voted for Tochi and Eric because both of them were the least people I bonded with”

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Medunah: 5:46pm On Aug 10, 2020
Munzy14:
ICONS Moving to voting centre......As we await the 10pm whistle......cheesy

Of Lay Lay...........of Layconnnnnnnnncheesy

Normal normal....lol
Even if he wins HOH, we will still vote for him grin

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by InSanety: 5:46pm On Aug 10, 2020
zicoraads:
Kidd and Erica might just end up surprising is all. But as it is, I respect the choices they have been making so far.

I feel it is not sensible to even commit to a relationship in just a few weeks of knowing someone.

Most of us are not just used to seeing a lady kiss and have intimate moments with a guy, without outrightly professing love, so this is strange for most people. If she was a guy, it would have most likely come across as normal.

The two of them are happy with what they have going on. If in the future they decide to define it, good. If they decide to exit the house and define afterwards, still good. If they exit and decide to not continue, it will even be better that they never started one in the first place.

Love them regardless. Two beautiful flawed souls.

Thank you for your maturity.

If only more Nigerians reasoned like 21st century adults

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 5:47pm On Aug 10, 2020
K
MissAnnBoleyn:

Very sad, a relationship of convenience cry cry His first choice was Nengi but she rebuffed him so he settled for Tolani cry

Like, Tbaj is doing something millions of women and men are not doing all around us?
Once a woman rejects a suitor, he marries another willing woman in less than 3 months if he wants. They can even make an okay home, or not.
It happens
If Prince misbehaves she will be fine. Any day!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ToyinDipo(m): 5:47pm On Aug 10, 2020
I have been trying hard do forget the national anthem and the pledge, sadly I have not been able to.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by aroundnaija: 5:48pm On Aug 10, 2020
Hallenjay:
For wathoni to even trend for a while, Alot of cash has to b on d outlook

Una sure say those people wey hack the top billionaires account then never come online again undecided

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by OffsahBoye(m): 5:48pm On Aug 10, 2020
JaruJaru890:
she's causing laycon? Or laycon's obsession is causing it himself

Have you noticed things have changed since Ebuka called her out and they both decided to keep their distance....
Automatically no mental connection crap and false lead ons that will be giving him false hope

He didn't. Just get obsessed for nothing

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 5:48pm On Aug 10, 2020
Aboki no sabi National Anthem
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ANTISIMPS: 5:48pm On Aug 10, 2020
Medunah:
[s]
Even if he wins HOH, we will still vote for him grin[/s]
Noisy touts

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 5:48pm On Aug 10, 2020
Medunah:
Issa movement stuffs....cheesy

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Twoclans(f): 5:48pm On Aug 10, 2020
Blackhawk01:
The fact that y'all think you must be in a committed relationship before you have sex with someone you're attracted to dey funny as hell. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

FWB ati Fvckbuddy ti wa online. grin grin grin

Thank you darlyn kiss kiss

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Lhimeet(m): 5:49pm On Aug 10, 2020
InSanety:

I no admit anything.

The person wey I quote call Laycon intelligent, so, I dey ask am based on him opinion.

Laycon never talk anything wey normal people no suppose know, to the best of my knowledge. So, if na wetin una dey call intelligent, I dey very concerned for una.

I no expect you to agree sef

Something wey you no believe na 'supposed', you no use supposed intelligent, you agree with the poster and you still dey try shift goal post again? Na your way
cheesy

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by LordTheus(m): 5:49pm On Aug 10, 2020
Who the fúck are these people? Are they from this country at all? grin

A moment of silence for the National Anthem

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by RosyIsBlessed: 5:50pm On Aug 10, 2020
InSanety:

She started tripping when the guy been no even fit talk.

But if na this narrative you like, carry dey go.

Lol indeed.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by davodyguy: 5:50pm On Aug 10, 2020
Medunah:

Lol.

This one pass Buhari's movement ooo

Layconist

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nelly21: 5:50pm On Aug 10, 2020
Dannyxy:
lies people tell themselves...

"My most embarrassing moment was when a blog carried a story about a billionaire son bla bla bla".
Fom that point she no hear anything again, na baby waya me money start to dey play on repeat for erica brain.

Physical connection oshi wo, more like account connection, she no form physical connection with prince, tochi, neo... Yinmu

Erica did not plan on going into any relationship in that house, but waya waya reset and formatted her brain

Man like kiddwaya

Erica does not like Laycon romantically, you Laycon stans need to get over it. It doesn't mean he's not good enough or whatever, she just doesn't like him. It's as simple as that. You don't need to spread lies and make imputations about her motives just because her heart did not accept Laycon.
Even if the Kidd wasn't in the equation she wouldn't still have been attracted to Laycon. The heart, or body in this case, wants what it wants.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by homesteady(m): 5:50pm On Aug 10, 2020
fitzmayowa:

Eric's identity in the house was Lilo...cheesy cheesy cheesy

Wow grin grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 5:51pm On Aug 10, 2020
MissAnnBoleyn:

She is putting on a brave face and trying to go along with the besties thing, deep down she is crying inside.

Women cannot play this Friends with Benefits game. They catch feelings and it ends in tears.

Even a female is generalizing, I give up
FWB is a real phenomenon, you better know this
And sometimes it is the man who catches feelings
Chai!
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by innocentdude(m): 5:52pm On Aug 10, 2020
Lol, this is funny .
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Medunah: 5:52pm On Aug 10, 2020
ANTISIMPS:
Noisy touts
Lmao stay pressed and VOTE Laycon while you're at it grin

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Gmajor(m): 5:53pm On Aug 10, 2020
Lazyyouth4u:
They all think Neo and Vee’s relationship is genuine grin grin grin

I just saw this comment on my TV
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jamesbridget13(f): 5:53pm On Aug 10, 2020
Ordinary national anthem n they re disgracing themselves on National TV
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by codedguy1(m): 5:53pm On Aug 10, 2020
homesteady:
From what Nengi said, I'm sure Lucy just told her what was in other people's mind but they couldn't say it to her.

I believe From the housemates POV, Nengi was "hoarding" guys. She had Ozo and Prince hovering over her and she was still doing stuff around Kidd. Those are 3 eligible bachelors oh .
Some other girls were dying for Prince, but it seemed like Nengi was holding him back. The housemates feel like Dora likes Ozo, but Nengi was holding him back. Erica and Kidd were getting closer, but it seemed like Nengi wanted to hold him back.

This is the reason why a self-proclaimed flirt like Kidd said she is his female version in the house and was giving her flirting tips.

So Madam Lucy as the elder that she is decided to talk to her about her. I doubt Lucy is looking for any relationship in this house, she just took people's wahala on her head.

Absolute thrash.

how is Nengi hoarding full grown men from other babes and mama lucy in the house.

You sound like the guys that she is supposedly hoarding dont have brain or a choice to chase whoever they want to chase.

if there are ten babes in the house and all the guys decide to chase one, how is it her fault.

See mama Lucy frolicking with praise, does she know that her friend Ka3na kpanshed Praise and she should also advice Dora to stop flaunting her boobs for the guys, its obviously not working the way she said nengi is flaunting her ass or body.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by tolulope2021(m): 5:54pm On Aug 10, 2020
Please wat time is the HOH task
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 5:54pm On Aug 10, 2020
zicoraads:
Something tells me Kidd's punishment will be him not participating in the HOH task today.

I hope Erica wins and picks Lay Corn as the DHOH. cheesy
Strange woman has got nothing on Our star boy Laycon......We bind and cast this wish...

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2696) (2697) (2698) (2699) (2700) (2701) (2702) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.