Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,964 members, 7,806,789 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:15 AM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (2702) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (4973270 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2699) (2700) (2701) (2702) (2703) (2704) (2705) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 6:22pm On Aug 10, 2020
ArchAnge1:
Ozone ship update please cry

Just got home, how did they end up together

Imissed Ozo’s diaries but Innocentguy gave an update.

Nengy’s diary room gist was emotional as she asked Biggy for advise.. He told her to let Ozo know that “she likes him, can only do friendship for now but definitely thinks he would be amazing as a boyfriend outside the house if her old relationship is no longer workable”. ( her words to biggie)

After her diaries, Kayode showed her going to where he was sitting and patted him. Ozo now grabbed her hand and held on to it for a few seconds /minutes before they went to adverts..

By the time adverts (or was it another person’s diaries?) was over, they were back to doing follow follow... grin grin

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 6:22pm On Aug 10, 2020
Jasonteague:
laycon is brilliant and intelligent, forget his mode of dressing and looks . The guy got content. Its just so sad that people like Erica don't see the potentials in people like this.

What fresh hell is this!? OMGod.
Erica doesn’t see potentials in Laycon just because she doesn’t want a sexual and physical connection with him?
We really really need to reorient our lives.
A woman must not marry someone with potentials if she doesn’t feel him that way. PeriodT.
I would sooner be with a dope head player who connects all my buttons and I am connected to physically (that’s the only way I can feel deeply) than be with a rich, intelligent diplomat that I feel zero attraction for (true story lipsrsealed)
This also happens!!!

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Lhimeet(m): 6:22pm On Aug 10, 2020
Chiefheywhy:

I enjoy how you always try to think you got people figured out ..

But when the table turns , you start playing ignorant.

grin cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blackhawk01: 6:23pm On Aug 10, 2020
MamBi:

grin grin grin

I fold hand join for this wait.... grin

They had no business buying that fight like that, dem just set my girl up for draggings. angry undecided

Even Erica supported Nengi and said HMs should stop gossiping about what other HMs do.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Bibidear(f): 6:23pm On Aug 10, 2020
wristbangle:
Beautiful Diary session from Laycon.
hi, please can you tell me what he talked about

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 6:24pm On Aug 10, 2020
InSanety:

There are also potentials in Kidd too, wetin dey worry some of una?

If Erica no like the potentials in Laycon, another person go like am. Na everybody must like intelligent people?

Stop harassing women for not liking your preferred guy, na so life be. No be everybody you like go like you, e get women wey turn down CR7 too, just like CR7 for don turn down women.

I wasted my fingers typing before seeing this post! Lol
Who are you? shocked shocked
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by xenoo(m): 6:24pm On Aug 10, 2020
I will beat you up if you try to embarrass me on national television. I would leave here and go back to my normal life, no problems.

“We crack jokes here but if you go out of your way to embarrass me I will beat you. I’m a calm person either way,”

Kiddwaya

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Gmajor(m): 6:24pm On Aug 10, 2020
Lazyyouth4u:
For real? shocked

You didn't post it on facebook or twitter? ?
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 6:25pm On Aug 10, 2020
Neo is winning todayyyy
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blackhawk01: 6:25pm On Aug 10, 2020
MamBi:

Nengy’s diary room gist was emotional as she asked Biggy for advise.. He told her to let Ozo know that “she likes him, can only do friendship for now but definitely thinks he would be amazing as a boyfriend outside the house if her old relationship is no longer workable”. ( her words to biggie)

After her diaries, Kayode showed her going to where he was sitting and patted him. Ozo now grabbed her hand and held on to it for a few seconds /minutes before they went to adverts..

By the time adverts (or was it another person’s diaries?) was over, they were back to doing follow follow... grin grin

Oh myyyyyy! My hearttttttt kiss kiss kiss kiss

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 6:25pm On Aug 10, 2020
InSanety:
If more people dey enter relationship like Erica and Kidd, with the sole aim of enjoyment, instead of looking for commitment, more relationships for dey successful

Na when you enter, and by Week 3, you don dey talk about how una go send una children go Loyola, and how una go dey share house bills, you go come dey fear, dey pressure yourself, before you know it, everything don spoil.

Gbam
Again, shocked
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by livelymatilda: 6:25pm On Aug 10, 2020
Life is good.

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 6:25pm On Aug 10, 2020
xenoo:
I will beat you up if you try to embarrass me on national television. I would leave here and go back to my normal life, no problems.

“We crack jokes here but if you go out of your way to embarrass me I will beat you. I’m a calm person either way,”

Kiddwaya

D guy na idiot

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ItsCookie(f): 6:26pm On Aug 10, 2020
codedguy1:

guy calm down...

even if Nengi hasnt turned down any of the guys and has decided to openly have a situationship with all the guys. how is it her at fault all the guys are after her.

let us assume Lucy was reffering to prince and Ozo as the guys she is hoarding, Prince has "supposedly" moved on and Ozo is still tryig his luck.

why is she not harrassing the guys by asking them to break out like prison break.

in all, what is her business. is she Nengi's mother, elder sister, god mother, aunty.

she should activate her own strategy and leave someone that is executing her own strategy to the letter.

At the bolded, I am still brainstorming to know why she feels any of that is her business.

The only viable answer and conclusion is that Lucy is embittered that no guy in the house is looking at her while they are all in the queue for Nengi.

Lucy is jealous of Nengi's beauty and youth(I don't even know why she should be jealous, she has her "result", Nengi has her physical appearance, nobody has it all).

Lucy is a frustrated human being, an unstable lady and a sucker for attention. Little wonder she requested to see a shrink and wail all the time that the housemates hate her and don't want to talk to her. Now she feels Nengi is the cause of her shattered life.

My happiness is that a lot of Erica's fans who were counting scores and encouraging her suddenly became dumb as she shred Erica to pieces during her diary session.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by PIXSPEAKS: 6:26pm On Aug 10, 2020
grin
Its well
New meme loading

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 6:26pm On Aug 10, 2020
Eric mood rn

So I no go follow them chop this food wey den bring

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 6:27pm On Aug 10, 2020
RedboneSmith:
Prince: I felt bad when Tochi left. I shed a couple of tears. He used to call me Nwanne (Brother).

Biggie: So who did you nominate for eviction?

Prince: Tochi.

Me:

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 6:27pm On Aug 10, 2020
Lhimeet:

Our parents for no born us na

This thing no be talk sha. My opinion

Just know that our population and demographics make for a ticking time bomb
Just saying
lipsrsealed
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blackhawk01: 6:27pm On Aug 10, 2020
Amya:

All of them have become mute. Really shameful.

Like you aren't worse... undecided undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 6:27pm On Aug 10, 2020
livelymatilda:

Stop fooling yourself... You wanted it but Nengi was tooo big for Ozo to handle.

She was and still using him as her hand bag.

Ozo should apologize to his fans and UEFA.

Are you naturally this dumb or do you have to put in effort? grin

Stop assuming things man, I have neither the time nor the crayons to explain this to you wink

Grow up cool

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 6:28pm On Aug 10, 2020
MamBi:

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 6:28pm On Aug 10, 2020
Simran94:

She's a slut because a lady who does that kind of thing on a live TV show would definitely do worse outside

They should only do it behind closed doors so nobody would know right?
Not that they should not fornicate at all?
Just don’t get caught, yes? cheesy undecided
The truth shall set us free sha
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 6:29pm On Aug 10, 2020
Fucknengi:
the ship isnt sailing..

But I hate to admit that... there's still something about the ship that keeps it in existence.

There's a blue flame somewhere that doesn't seem to want to burn out. Both from Nengi and Ozo.

Chisos, why does Nairaland not have appropriate emojis.... cry cry

Anyway, your comment made me dance..... grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 6:29pm On Aug 10, 2020
livelymatilda:

Respect indeed!I remember how you bashed and insulted Mercy last season for doing something similar.

You were even insinuating that Mercy was using Ike for the game...

If you do piam, I go post your receipts..

As for Tochi, I knew he will soon be evicted the moment you started supporting him..

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ArchAnge1: 6:29pm On Aug 10, 2020
MamBi:

vampire diaries cry

Most ozone groups are celebrating

I even thought she said she loved him but I understand, nengi has always said that, I commented that she told wathoni that

Did you hear ozo trying to tell her to not allow her deputy stay with her
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 6:29pm On Aug 10, 2020
Has Ozo ever spoken about what he did at ‘a UEFA federation’? Was it an internship? A full time job? Or volunteer work?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Blackhawk01: 6:30pm On Aug 10, 2020
InSanety:

Dem still dey 1995, leave them

Mstcheeeeew. At the end of the day, na heartbreak and tears dey end the commitments. grin lipsrsealed grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ItsCookie(f): 6:30pm On Aug 10, 2020
MamBi:

I'd like to imagine he held her hands for few minutes cheesy

Most Ozone shippers are hopeless romantics! I am a proud one, with my full chest Kwa! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Chiefheywhy(m): 6:30pm On Aug 10, 2020
Blackhawk01:

Gbas Gbos .. cheesy

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 6:30pm On Aug 10, 2020
#LucyOut.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Amya(f): 6:32pm On Aug 10, 2020
Blackhawk01:

Agreeing with you and you turn around to accuse me of doing worse. Jeez. Na so the hatred reach?

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Jadentica: 6:32pm On Aug 10, 2020
livelymatilda:

You too like wahala... grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2699) (2700) (2701) (2702) (2703) (2704) (2705) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.