Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,493 members, 7,808,825 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:31 PM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (3739) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (4978347 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3736) (3737) (3738) (3739) (3740) (3741) (3742) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Pentagon56: 10:35am On Aug 19, 2020
Broobembem:

A phone call and credit alert from Terry Waya and his colleagues will render the votes of these online Laycon's miscreants and Ozo's Simp-fans useless.

No be by number of people that voted, but the weight of votes.

grin cheesy cheesy grin
Let him do that first

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Broobembem: 10:35am On Aug 19, 2020
FirstSon01:

Terry waya nor fit change anything. Multichoice nr go green sef cause if Dem announce am winner nobody go watch the show again cause e go be scam
If Kidd wins the show, nothing will happen.

NOTHING WILL HAPPEN.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by eleshin(m): 10:35am On Aug 19, 2020
Hallenjay:
dorathy wey dey shake ozo... Kidd no near abeg atleast for now... Dora na big fish
Okay
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by sammsimm(m): 10:36am On Aug 19, 2020
MamBi:

Would you like a refund of your previous votes? grin grin grin
. I don't mind
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by phelonrays: 10:36am On Aug 19, 2020
ImaMmakara:
A Psalm 91 Lady

A thousand shall fall at ur side and 10,000 at ur left and they shall not come near you! Only with ur eyes will u behold and see d recompense of d wicked!!!!

We protect Nengi by Voting.

Pump in that vote for the QUEEN.

Omo... Una don dey use Bible verse de do campaign...

Wetin Kiddwaya no go see for Erica's ponyor gringrin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ANTISIMPS: 10:37am On Aug 19, 2020
FirstSon01:

I only mentioned idiot and you're calling mod but I've never seen you report ThatIgboMan anywhere.

Hypocrite
Ehen...
Except i wasn't online then..but I can remember him calling Laycon an idiot and not going personal with a nairalander..

Be careful!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Chiefheywhy(m): 10:37am On Aug 19, 2020
Broobembem:

If Kidd wins the show, nothing will happen.

NOTHING WILL HAPPEN.

Unfortunately , he can't win ..

Not even in our dreams .. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Alexaonfleek: 10:37am On Aug 19, 2020
Nilknarf:

Rozz Rozz...her story plenty grin grin
Abeg no break her table
Ah honestly I was even surprised sef
I remember one of her threads like that where guys were slut shaming her because of a pic she put up and I was even defending her
These hypocrites on this thread will just be talking waaaaaaaaa from both sides of their mouth.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by akthedream2019: 10:37am On Aug 19, 2020
Zzor:
If you are a lady and you dare vote for Erica,just know that God will judge you, stop voting shamelesness
Lol..Since you want to bring in religion into this,God will actually judge you first for watching an immoral show like BBN,before judging those that voted Erica..

Hypocrites have no where to hide...

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by poiunt: 10:38am On Aug 19, 2020
Broobembem:

A phone call and credit alert from Terry Waya and his colleagues will render the votes of these online Laycon's miscreants and Ozo's Simp-fans useless.

grin cheesy cheesy grin

yes indeed but why is he in the show.

You are easily deceived, if he had money he wont be bothered by a show

is dangote or otedola daughters fighting for bbnaija like kiddiwaya

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Broobembem: 10:38am On Aug 19, 2020
Pentagon56:
Let him do that first
You in person can't do Shiit if he wins the show. cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Broobembem: 10:39am On Aug 19, 2020
Chiefheywhy:

Unfortunately , he can't win ..
Not even in our dreams .. cheesy
Aside his connection, he has contents.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by iKnee: 10:39am On Aug 19, 2020
Agbgift:

The way u guys spill this gay tendencies concerning housemates eh, one will actually think u caught the person in such an act.
has Danrele or bobrisky been caught?
Bro just relass and believe what you see.
Please don't wait until China takes total control of our infrastructures before believing criminal pdp grin cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 10:39am On Aug 19, 2020
Tonnyray:
Guy, t[b]wo babes (neighbors) who come to experience the eviction night drama as a routine in my crib [/b]said EXACTLY the emboldened. They were like Kiddwayas are essential for fun in your early 20's but in your late 20's/early 30's Ozos are divinely answered prayers. Who says women don't know what they want? grin

And that is all they experienced?

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by stroller9795: 10:40am On Aug 19, 2020
[s]
SIRG120:
its mostly your type that eventually end up in an unhappy relationship.....
It pity you cos your comment clearly shows that your level of reasoning is poor. Keep building castles in the air. You better face reality before its too late. Only a toxic woman will see a well refined, civilized and polished guy like OZO and still go ahead to choose Kid over him. Kid comes from a dysfunctional family which he clearly confirmed. No sane woman can rely on him cos he lacks commitment. He may be good in some areas but He's a bold flirt and a player period.......... Your type will be in relationship with such guy and you'll end up wasting 10 years of fruitless relationship with no direction. You better start now to change your orientation on your kind of man else you may end up single for the rest of your life........ Its a fact to sensible individuals that OZO is a family oriented man. A man who will cherish his woman always, a man who clearly knows what he wants, a man who will never cheat on you, a very decent, cool headed and genuine man who will give his woman peace of mind..... Anyways its evident you still don't know exactly what you want in life cos its obvious you're still a teenager or in your early twenties..... Go and Meet experienced women in their 30s and they will tell you how far.... You clearly need some tutoring to avoid having a toxic love life.......... The truth is that experienced single ladies that have dated a guy like kidwaayer in their younger days are seriously praying to have a husband like OZO....... For your information, its evident to good observers that Nengi has already fallen head over heels in love with OZO but she has very strong self control and doesn't want to show it yet cos she's still very much focused in the game
[/s]

I chose kidd over that simp and you turned into a pathetic wailing wailer in my mention?
Lmao
You even had to stoop so low by using Kidd's background to judge him.
What makes you think that ozo would make a better husband than Kidd?
Is it because he comes from a "stable home" and follows nengi all over the place like a simp?
You dont know about my age and my relationship status so you just made yourself a joke in a faceless forum.
I am unapologetic about what I said earlier and if you dont agree with me,Stay pressed!

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by BluntTheApostle(m): 10:40am On Aug 19, 2020
Lazyyouth4u:
As for acting, I laugh in French when Erica says she wants to be an international actress. That’s an insult to the likes of Genevieve, Omotola, Jenifa, Mercy Johnson, etc that are great actresses but still can’t break into any international market. Erica cannot act. Period! Anytime I see her talking about acting, I just off my tv grin. Yes she has been that bad in the short plays wey dem do for the house. And laughing yesterday during the Airtel ad? That was a No No. She might get some waka pass roles sha if she use her ponyor as usual; after all na the normal way for nollywood. grin. When Tochi dey there and Nollywood never rush am na Erica wan make am there? Abeg no tell me about that horrible movie wey dey Netflix o. That’s not even worth discussing. Maybe all those cringe worthy Igbo movies wey dem dey act inside bush for Abakaliki be where she fit get big role as mammy water or village olosho wey dey try tempt the heir to the throne with juju to marry am grin. That kain role will come naturally to her as per it’s just her acting her normal coded olosho lifestyle grin

This is nothing but the truth.

If I were in that House, I would have told her straight to her face that SHE CAN'T ACT.

It is as bad as that.

Erica makes our bad actors look great.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Onozboy(m): 10:40am On Aug 19, 2020
Ozo go just dey construct English ...Na WA O

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tonnyray: 10:40am On Aug 19, 2020
Lazyyouth4u:
As for acting, I laugh in French when Erica says she wants to be an international actress. That’s an insult to the likes of Genevieve, Omotola, Jenifa, Mercy Johnson, etc that are great actresses but still can’t break into any international market. Erica cannot act. Period! Anytime I see her talking about acting, I just off my tv grin. Yes she has been that bad in the short plays wey dem do for the house. And laughing yesterday during the Airtel ad? That was a No No. She might get some waka pass roles sha if she use her ponyor as usual; after all na the normal way for nollywood. grin. When Tochi dey there and Nollywood never rush am na Erica wan make am there? Abeg no tell me about that horrible movie wey dey Netflix o. That’s not even worth discussing. Maybe all those cringe worthy Igbo movies wey dem dey act inside bush for Abakaliki be where she fit get big role as mammy water or village olosho wey dey try tempt the heir to the throne with juju to marry am grin. That kain role will come naturally to her as per it’s just her acting her normal coded olosho lifestyle grin
Why are you so wikkid grin

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Hallenjay: 10:40am On Aug 19, 2020
Broobembem:

grin cheesy cheesy grin
not possible, E go cast n end of BBN... NO B NAIJA? Atleast not for now

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by iKnee: 10:41am On Aug 19, 2020
FirstSon01:

You're obviously either a teenager or an idiot. Period!
Na your type Yahoo boys dae use do rituals.
your ban go long o cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Broobembem: 10:41am On Aug 19, 2020
poiunt:

So reality shows are now for the poor? Why are you not there?

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by BluntTheApostle(m): 10:41am On Aug 19, 2020
MissAnnBoleyn:

And that is all they experienced?

Doc Doc grin

Epp me ask him well.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by IgANephropathy(m): 10:42am On Aug 19, 2020
iKnee:
I intentionally left lekon out of the picture.
He's neither straight nor bent.
He's totally out of it.
If Lekon is caught in the act of any sexual activity, it would be termed Beastiality.
Section 215, chapter 21. grin cheesy
If you would troll, at least be sensible enough to use the correct word.

E say beastiality ���

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Chiefheywhy(m): 10:42am On Aug 19, 2020
poiunt:

Dont mind those deluded human ... grin grin cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 10:42am On Aug 19, 2020
Erica has turned all her fans to lawyers .

Even if she gets pregnant in the house , they'll say it's immaculate conception .

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by SIRG120: 10:42am On Aug 19, 2020
mizz2posh:

Ozo is not your kind of man? did he tell you you are his kind of woman? E toast you?

And not all women love men like Kidd, speak for yourself if you have no self worth, I will go for an Ozo type any day and twice on Sunday.
don't mind that inexperienced brainless dummy..... She'll soon wake up to face reality...... Her type will remain single and bitter except she changes her orientation cos its clearly disastrous...... Anyway sha na teenager she be......... She never see anything.... Na all these movies she dey watch dey deceive am

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Chiefheywhy(m): 10:43am On Aug 19, 2020
Broobembem:

Aside his connection, he has contents.

Content or no content ..

Kidd can't win the show .. cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by poiunt: 10:43am On Aug 19, 2020
Tonnyray:
Guy, two babes (neighbors) who come to experience the eviction night drama as a routine in my crib said EXACTLY the emboldened. They were like Kiddwayas are essential for fun in your early 20's but in your late 20's/early 30's Ozos are divinely answered prayers. Who says women don't know what they want? grin

they basically meant nice guys like ozo finish last.

I dont even see kiddiwaya as a bad guy, he is just some guy with a london accent, to me, he is childish in nature.

The reason why some Nigerians take him in high esteem is because they are not exposed

in london, he is just your average black guy born of nigerian immigrants

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by akthedream2019: 10:44am On Aug 19, 2020
How can a guy be putting on pink Durag?

This Ozo is too effeminate for my liking..

Ozo should apologize to his fans ,Dorathy and UEFA.

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by iKnee: 10:44am On Aug 19, 2020
SIRG120:
must you turn everything to a joke?
my bad,
Let's talk, I'm serious now..

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Chiefheywhy(m): 10:44am On Aug 19, 2020
Threebear:
Erica has turned all her fans to lawyers .

Even if she gets pregnant in the house , they'll say it's immaculate conception .

Hahahah cheesy grin grin grin

Always defending .. most of them no get rest of mind .. cheesy

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3736) (3737) (3738) (3739) (3740) (3741) (3742) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.