Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,695 members, 7,805,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:19 AM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (4533) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (4970544 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4530) (4531) (4532) (4533) (4534) (4535) (4536) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Odkboy23(m): 1:22pm On Aug 25, 2020
Dotez:

By d way whose shirt was dat?
The one she wore yesterday
that was Ozo's shirt
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 1:25pm On Aug 25, 2020
ArchAnge1:
Is nengi mad

Why is she rubbing ozo angry

https://twitter.com/ThatsoThatso/status/1298222670904020994?s=09

That rub sweet me die... tongue tongue tongue

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tonnyray: 1:28pm On Aug 25, 2020
TheMainMan:
They just flaunts rules anyhow... it is like some people don't even know what they are doing in the house undecided big brother needs to give them a big warning
How many more warnings does Biggie need to give them? One summary disqualification of a hm should format their brains into factory settings

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Olodo24: 1:28pm On Aug 25, 2020
igasiboy98:
His complex name and poor PR team is the reason he will continue to be in bottom 4 till he will be evicted. What happened to using "timi" his real name or just "Tee"? Same thing happened to ka3na, people were spelling as Katrina and Kathrina.
Tolanibaj is another person that thinks she has a strong PR team out there hence the strange confidence. If only she knows she has one of the weakest PR to ever grace the BBN platform.
I have never seen Tolanibaj trend before. In fact, only about 7 persons mentions her name on twitter and she doesn't even have stans on this thread. Even Wathoni is doing way better. For Tolani mind, she dey top 5 hence, the bossy attitude that appears like a sick confidence. You gave perfect analysis. Timi would have been a perfect name for Trikytee cos Trickytee is too complex like u said. Vee would have been one of the top contenders if not for her lack of PR hype

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by eleshin(m): 1:29pm On Aug 25, 2020
I know this is just for engagement but these guys should stop putting Laycon in any of their polls. He go floor anybody.

31 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Topsic70: 1:29pm On Aug 25, 2020
realhovaps:
Erica just be doing your thing take it easy you know you've got to be careful now just easy and focus.

If only she could hear me.
Taa dia!
Erica is no coward OK?
We her true fans support her to give it hot-hot to anyone dt tries nonsense with her in dt house. Biggie can do nothing!

Cc tatiana4u

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by aduntemi: 1:29pm On Aug 25, 2020
Olodo24:
I have never seen Tolanibaj trend before. In fact, only about 7 persons mentions her name on twitter and she doesn't even have stans on this thread. Even Wathoni is doing way better. For Tolani mind, she dey top 5 hence, the bossy attitude that appears like a sick confidence. You gave perfect analysis. Timi would have been a perfect name for Trikytee cos Trickytee is too complex like u said. Vee would have been one of the top contenders if not for her lack of PR hype

Even Timmy is good if he wants to do Ajasa.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by gracechellar(f): 1:30pm On Aug 25, 2020
Olodo24:

They will never learn.. Come with long meaningless names. See why ka3na left on time. No one has time to type the number. Those going next time.... learn from these.... No one has won the bbnaija with a pseudonym

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ImaMmakara(f): 1:30pm On Aug 25, 2020
User09:

https://twitter.com/Dkl77012133/status/1298227150835851264

This would probably please u. One of the hidden scenes they dont show u guys

Alot

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Brownsun(f): 1:30pm On Aug 25, 2020
Loving this convo between Prince and Laycon.

16 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by majamajic(m): 1:31pm On Aug 25, 2020
Laycon's dad was a police man

He was a very honest man

It's so heart touching , him talking about his dad

So so emotional

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Bibidear(f): 1:31pm On Aug 25, 2020
Laycon and Prince's discussion is making me emotional

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by eleshin(m): 1:32pm On Aug 25, 2020
Olodo24:

Lol Tolani's case is the funniest. Babe think say she be Tacha. E go shock her.

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Sixfeetbelle: 1:32pm On Aug 25, 2020
Brownsun:
Finally ooo. Housemates are to move into d arena immediately.

Pictures ooh. Abeg

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ijayopi(m): 1:33pm On Aug 25, 2020
Exactly my thought too.. she wants him to come close, then she starts acting like he was all over her.
ArchAnge1:
nengi works the camera to make ozo look bad

She didnt know that camera will catch that

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by aduntemi: 1:33pm On Aug 25, 2020
eleshin:

Lol Tolani's case is the funniest. Babe think say she be Tacha. E go shock her.

Even her name is another problem. Won't be surprised if people are voting Tolani baj instead of Tolanibaj.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 1:33pm On Aug 25, 2020
Munzy14:

I think he had an embarrassing sex romp there... putting show credibility in the line..

At this stage, he has the upper hands since the girl is obsessed with him...He should av taking charge and control the urge... but, man will always be man, free pvssy to devour.. Show producers where disgusted to have hammered him 3weeks... after 3wks show don end na.. grin

You know this how? Biggy called you and informed you right?. cos you are sounding so sure of yourself undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 1:35pm On Aug 25, 2020
Laycon implied that if his dad had done some dishonest things, he most likely wouldn't be in the house competing for the price, he would be way above.

[Some acclaimed billionaire son is currently there sha embarassed

17 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Brownsun(f): 1:35pm On Aug 25, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

Pictures ooh. Abeg

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by poiunt: 1:39pm On Aug 25, 2020
ImaMmakara:

Just like a stated earlier before saying energy, I said people use their hard earn money to vote, I never said money is energy...... energy is the time spent on voting.

Covid19 and dollars crisis are separate entities that clashes, yes it affects, but some businesses are still striving even more now........ I guess u are referring to small businesses feeling the impact the more. Big brands are still doing well.

I never said u where baised...... I believe u where speaking from your own perspective, so was I.
However, Kidd won't be used because he's father is rich, it doesn't work that way...... Brands only use people they know can influence the populace to patronize their product as brand influencers, if his father's money would have been help to afford him endorsement, then there was no need for him to have come to BBN in the first place.

Yes, Kidd will be popular after this show,..... And he might have fans flocking around him for give aways.

Notwithstanding, all this are analysis based on speculations, anything can happen. I won't be surprise if brands start giving him endorsement based on the fact he's rich.

To be fair, voting is free and also it cost 30 naira if you are using sms. so i dont see what energy you are talking about.

The mobile site gives 100 free votes to vote for any housemate, you can get an extra 100 more when you switch to the Desktop version as well while sms is 30 niara per sms

Nigerians love free things so many will go through the free options, from this info, Multi choice is making huge money from ad and product placement from the big brands, that is how they make money not from voters.

Big brands rely on consumers for survival, when crisis like high inflation and covid 10 crisis or dollar crisis comes consumer spending reduces, brands will also have to cut cost on advert and also endorsement.

if brands were spending 10 naira on ads and endorsement they will spend 5 naira, 2.5 on ad and 2.5 on endorsement that means they wont buy much ad-slot and if they were endorsing 4 people, it will reduce to 1. i believe that is why we see lot of advertisers on the show because the brands that do buy the whole adslot for the show have reduce their budget thus giving lot of open ad slot to other brands.

As for kidd, he deserves any endorsement he gets, he worked for it, maybe his father wealth might make some brand attracted to him but he deserves what he gets, he didn't come to count numbers but to also play the game.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Sixfeetbelle: 1:40pm On Aug 25, 2020
[quote author=Brownsun post=93207403][/quote]

kiss kiss kiss mwaaah!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by poiunt: 1:41pm On Aug 25, 2020
majamajic:
Laycon's dad was a police man

He was a very honest man

It's so heart touching , him talking about his dad

So so emotional

Yahoo boys no go gree hear that story

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CaSttLe(m): 1:44pm On Aug 25, 2020
hello guys...updates pls.
i just sneaked from work...why are dey wearing crested shirts?
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by poiunt: 1:45pm On Aug 25, 2020
on nairaland frontpage

Nengi Builds Pillow Wall To Prevent Ozo From Touching Her

i analysed this yesterday

that girl is keeping herself for outside the show

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 1:46pm On Aug 25, 2020
Nengi holding Ozo’s arm singing I’ll hold you.....

Are we communicating in lyrics now

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by EricaNyash: 1:48pm On Aug 25, 2020
This is so funny.... grin grin grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CaSttLe(m): 1:52pm On Aug 25, 2020
Olodo24:

Tbaj has fans o. i have seen her trend not just once sef
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 1:52pm On Aug 25, 2020
Topsic70:

Eyahhhh...kpele o, its too late for ya 'prayer' to work as I don marry tey-tey and I nor marry loose-guard pvssy! Ntorr! tongue tongue

By d way, shey na ya pikin be dt for dt picture?
See as hin head big like elephant own.
Your oversabi sef don affect ya pikin head.
grin grin grin
let's call a truce...

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Cheaper: 1:52pm On Aug 25, 2020
carammel:
Laycon implied that if his dad had done some dishonest things, he most likely wouldn't be in the house competing for the price, he would be way above.

This is wrong
He said his dad cares too much about others than himself. He could easily give outsider 900k out of 1million just to see them(outsider) happy. He said of he hadnt done that, he would have concentrated everything on his family and he(Laycon) would surely be more than where he is now.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by DrakeBlend(m): 1:52pm On Aug 25, 2020
carammel:

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CaSttLe(m): 1:53pm On Aug 25, 2020
Dotez:
Nengi holding Ozo’s arm singing I’ll hold you.....

Are we communicating in lyrics now

nothing is happening...u pple should stop bringing this nengi issue with Ozos name. it's becoming sickening
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 1:54pm On Aug 25, 2020
2O22:
dominique rule 2 this person went personal

(1) (2) (3) ... (4530) (4531) (4532) (4533) (4534) (4535) (4536) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.