Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,634 members, 7,801,828 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:55 AM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (5530) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (4958449 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5527) (5528) (5529) (5530) (5531) (5532) (5533) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Hazardfan1: 8:34am On Sep 01, 2020
Bibidear:

do I need a desktop to change it to desktop mode ... please tell me how to change it to desktop mode

What browser do u use, if its chrome, click on the 3 dots, you'll see change to web browser....tick it. It will change and u can vote again.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by realhovaps(m): 8:34am On Sep 01, 2020
Bbnboymay:

What content does Kidd bring? Your Kidd's content is Erica. If its about content, Praise ought to be on this house cos hes darn interesting to watch.

He came, he saw. grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by igasiboy98: 8:36am On Sep 01, 2020
gowonmaharajah:
i don't think the top 3 would be shown on the eviction night
na the bottomers dem go let us see.
They will show it, once the number of people up are six or below, they will show everything. It doesn't matter who was up or not. Why do you think they've ended the lock you fav HM thing on DStv App. Because they know people will have a clue of the likely winners from Sunday. Check previous seasons charts. You will understand what I'm talking about.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Liposure: 8:37am On Sep 01, 2020
Nengi needs your vote. Abeg use your church mind

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 8:37am On Sep 01, 2020
#Wayademgeng

the handwriting is clearly on the wall.

this is upon us.... nobody will vote kidd for us

we can't rely on any team now.... we have no alliance

if you truly enjoy Kidd on the show and want to continue to watch him.... pls vote for him

this show is to entertain us and help us relax and laugh after our day's work

if he has ever entertained you, pls drop a vote for him

I am not asking any team to help.... I am asking those without favorites but who understand what the show is about and enjoys watching it

people....who just want to have fun and are not vested on the outcome of the show

pls come forth for us

we need you to keep the show interesting for us all by keeping lively ones in

thank you very much.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Hazardfan1: 8:38am On Sep 01, 2020
nazablossom:
What are you saying? Nengi is up.

Hahaha, I thought you were supporting Erica. Baby G grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Amazinggirl95: 8:38am On Sep 01, 2020
Hazardfan1:

U wan follow baby G drag Kidd again? grin

When e come out from the house me and erica go drag am ..the winner takes him..who no like billionaire family
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Hazardfan1: 8:39am On Sep 01, 2020
Oasis007:

Did already, but OTP no gree show on my Cell.

Note; wanna register newly..... For Laycon.

I experienced it too, keep resending OTP, it will eventually come.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by dassyslimmy(m): 8:39am On Sep 01, 2020
Guys pls update me na, are the house mates aware of those up for eviction
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Kaxmytex(m): 8:39am On Sep 01, 2020
Beorn1:

@emboldened is pure lie, pure unadulterated BS made up by you and your ilk. Erica never hated Laycon coz of his stature. She had even defended Laycon multiple times in the past when a HM I can't remember anymore mentioned about his stature. If Erica disdained him because of his stature, would she be best friend with him before things fell apart?

If Erica had issues with Laycon's stature, would she be fighting to keep their friendship after Laycon wanted his distance? Would she be telling other HMs about how Laycon snubs her in a bid to understand why Laycon no longer talks to her at all then because of the distance? Erica is not the type to unleash hatred on Laycon coz of his physique. Never. Stop this agenda and lies about crying over what Erica never did.

Yes, she's been pissed since Sunday night at Laycon but hasn't body-shamed him so far. I understand 100% her anger. Despite the distance between them, everything had remained cordial. After Ebuka revealed the Vee talk, things didn't fall apart for them. They were still on talking terms. On Saturday night, Laycon even told Tbaj to call Erica and that's the time they had that discussion. They hugged it out and Laycon gave her good advice.

Then Ebuka came on Sunday and decided to ruin a good friendship that was still hanging on. Ebuka in a bid to force chaos and create content, brought up a dead topic that's been forgotten and that pissed Erica off because they'd just talked on Saturday night, so why the kissing incident again? When she heard "multiple occasions", she was shocked and after crying, decided to meet Laycon to know when it happened again. Laycon decided not to talk about it, and yesterday he explained in his DS that he didn't want things to boil over, that's why he shunned the discussion. Erica on her part, felt very mad at him because he didn't want to explain when the kissing happened on couple of occasions. It was after that, that she had that discussion with Kidd where in anger and regret swore to try to never mention his name coz she doesn't understand why every Sunday, questions Ebuka brings up about Laycon has to do with her. Yesterday in the diary room, she called him a liar for saying she tried to kiss him on couple of occasions. That she'd have tried kissing him on the night she was drunk, but she can't ever remember being in that state again to have acted that way. That she wasn't attracted to Laycon that way.

Laycon nomination by Erica came from a place of hurt. She wouldn't have done it if Ebuka didn't succeed with his useless agenda, ruining their friendship that was okay. So, yes, Erica doesn't consider Laycon as a friend anymore and dislikes him, but her anger has nothing to do with his physique. Stop this lie immediately!!
Laycon go dey shout get sense upandan to all housemate, it's not an insult, it's an advice.
Erica fvcked up by letting ebuka messed up with her head.
Ebuka tried messing up with vee's head, that one now i still dey await her drama..

Abeg, Ebuka for ballon d'or, the guy na sabi guy..

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by wisdomremz(m): 8:39am On Sep 01, 2020
Just did little this morning.

I still have my MyDstv app
800online
70 sms to give Laycon..

Funny thing is this is my first time watching BBNaija and voting.

I had always castigated the show back then.
Until now, tho I don’t watch a lot but I try to see my Laycon one hour each day.

Icons Vote o

25 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Hazardfan1: 8:40am On Sep 01, 2020
Hazardfan1:
ICON don't brag, we VOTE
ICON don't brag, we VOTE
ICON don't brag, we VOTE
ICON don't brag, we VOTE
ICON don't brag, we VOTE
ICON don't brag, we VOTE
ICON don't brag, we VOTE
ICON don't brag, we VOTE
ICON don't brag, we VOTE
ICON don't brag, we VOTE
ICON don't brag, we VOTE
ICON don't brag, we VOTE

ICON don't brag, we VOTE
ICON don't brag, we VOTE
ICON don't brag, we VOTE
ICON don't brag, we VOTE
ICON don't brag, we VOTE
ICON don't brag, we VOTE
ICON don't brag, we VOTE
ICON don't brag, we VOTE
ICON don't brag, we VOTE
ICON don't brag, we VOTE
ICON don't brag, we VOTE
ICON don't brag, we VOTE

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by youngpresidooo: 8:40am On Sep 01, 2020
Despite all her demeaning words...
Tell us another thing.
You think she can.unsay what she said

She really said bad things about laycon behind him. Did that to Kid.
Which kind of friend is that?
Beorn1:

@emboldened is pure lie, pure unadulterated BS made up by you and your ilk. Erica never hated Laycon coz of his stature. She had even defended Laycon multiple times in the past when a HM I can't remember anymore mentioned about his stature. If Erica disdained him because of his stature, would she be best friend with him before things fell apart?

If Erica had issues with Laycon's stature, would she be fighting to keep their friendship after Laycon wanted his distance? Would she be telling other HMs about how Laycon snubs her in a bid to understand why Laycon no longer talks to her at all then because of the distance? Erica is not the type to unleash hatred on Laycon coz of his physique. Never. Stop this agenda and lies about crying over what Erica never did.

Yes, she's been pissed since Sunday night at Laycon but hasn't body-shamed him so far. I understand 100% her anger. Despite the distance between them, everything had remained cordial. After Ebuka revealed the Vee talk, things didn't fall apart for them. They were still on talking terms. On Saturday night, Laycon even told Tbaj to call Erica and that's the time they had that discussion. They hugged it out and Laycon gave her good advice.

Then Ebuka came on Sunday and decided to ruin a good friendship that was still hanging on. Ebuka in a bid to force chaos and create content, brought up a dead topic that's been forgotten and that pissed Erica off because they'd just talked on Saturday night, so why the kissing incident again? When she heard "multiple occasions", she was shocked and after crying, decided to meet Laycon to know when it happened again. Laycon decided not to talk about it, and yesterday he explained in his DS that he didn't want things to boil over, that's why he shunned the discussion. Erica on her part, felt very mad at him because he didn't want to explain when the kissing happened on couple of occasions. It was after that, that she had that discussion with Kidd where in anger and regret swore to try to never mention his name coz she doesn't understand why every Sunday, questions Ebuka brings up about Laycon has to do with her. Yesterday in the diary room, she called him a liar for saying she tried to kiss him on couple of occasions. That she'd have tried kissing him on the night she was drunk, but she can't ever remember being in that state again to have acted that way. That she wasn't attracted to Laycon that way.

Laycon nomination by Erica came from a place of hurt. She wouldn't have done it if Ebuka didn't succeed with his useless agenda, ruining their friendship that was okay. So, yes, Erica doesn't consider Laycon as a friend anymore and dislikes him, but her anger has nothing to do with his physique. Stop this lie immediately!!

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Brownsun(f): 8:40am On Sep 01, 2020
dassyslimmy:
Guys pls update me na, are the house mates aware of those up for eviction
Yes, they are.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by DrakeBlend(m): 8:41am On Sep 01, 2020
Bibidear:

do I need a desktop to change it to desktop mode ... please tell me how to change it to desktop mode
No my dear, you don't need a desktop... There's a setting on your mobile browser that lets you change to desktop mode. All you have to do is tick the 'desktop site' box( I recommend chrome browser). See the screenshot below

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Hazardfan1: 8:41am On Sep 01, 2020
wisdomremz:

800online
70 sms to give Laycon..

Until now, tho I don’t watch a lot but I try to see my Laycon one hour each day.

Icons Vote o

See as body dey sweet me.

If we dey do like ds with 4 weeks to go, wetin we go do on final day sef....this love is massive.

This feels like the season Miracle won all over again....

Such nostalgic feeling. I'm proud to be an Icon.

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Brownsun(f): 8:42am On Sep 01, 2020
wisdomremz:

800online
70 sms to give Laycon..

Icons Vote o

God bless you my guyy kiss

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 8:42am On Sep 01, 2020
Superions you people are losing Focus
Hype OZO
Hype OZO
Vote for whoever(Those he cares for atleast)but HYPE OZO
Don’t come here to start campaigning for votes for other housemates
Vote for them, but HYPE OZO
Do not lose Focus
We really do miss voting Ozo,but wetin man go do? Hms likes him too much.
Intensify d hyping
And do av a blissful Month.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by switlily25(f): 8:42am On Sep 01, 2020
Simran94:

Nengi has never for once gossiped about Erica, not once. But you fav always gossips about nengi all the time.
Did I mention nengi or you just want my attention?
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Borrusia: 8:45am On Sep 01, 2020
Morning icons, the greatest fanbase ever

The fanbase some people think their fav deserves to have

Una good morning ooo. Hope you had a wonderful night

Enemies have called us different names like touts, bandwagons, cultists, hood rats, street urchins, ikorodu area boys, ugly, skinny, short...

For every letter in a single derogatory words, let’s drop a hundred votes for Laycon.

Gather your sim card, if you have any Hellites as friends, steal their phone and vote for Laycon with it. The opposition must be peppered.

I pray we all have a wonderful day today

VOTE Laycon to 32052

28 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 8:47am On Sep 01, 2020
Starlight10:
I like Ozo so much that i want Laycon to win so we can test their love. Same for Erica and Kidd
If Nengi stays with Ozo even if he loses then we can say the feeling is mutual and if Kidd stays with Erica even if she doesnt win then the love is real.

Lets be watching

With what has happened, Ozo's sisters, parents and friends might not allow Ozo pursue Nengi.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 8:48am On Sep 01, 2020
This one is Madddddddd gan

Animals

ah don vex

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Hazardfan1: 8:48am On Sep 01, 2020
realhovaps:
Kiddwaya they suffer small now, when he will not have sense sometimes. Cool and smart guy. It will remain so until he choses to get that angle.

Because biggy's house is to enjoy flex, cruise no mean say make you misbehave, spoil things for the house disrespect the show while they respect you and expect not to be punished.

I recall ebuka telling them that the sponsors don't owe them anything last week or so and its so fvcking true. Obey the rules don't misbehave don't be too extra.

I maybe wrong but I would expect Erica fans to vote Kidd and forget that their drama.

It's such a pity that Kiddwaya is barred for good 2 weeks cos of Erica....that boy has really suffered in that house cos of the ever demanding, vindictive girl.....no housemate in the history of BBN has been made to suffer like this cos of a girl, not even Ozo.

His reign wasn't even bad, it was the nonsense they both did in the HOH lounge that's giving him this punishment, now the girl's fans have decided against voting him.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Hazardfan1: 8:50am On Sep 01, 2020
Borrusia:
Morning icons, the greatest fanbase ever

The fanbase some people think their fav deserves to have

Una good morning ooo. Hope you had a wonderful night

Enemies have called us different names like touts, bandwagons, cultists, hood rats, street urchins, ikorodu area boys, ugly, skinny, short...

For every letter in a single derogatory words, let’s drop a hundred votes for Laycon.

Gather your sim card, if you have any Hellites as friends, steal their phone and vote for Laycon with it. The opposition must be peppered.

I pray we all have a wonderful day today

VOTE Laycon to 32052

We are fine o, we had a sweet night rest, they should keep up with the name calling. grin grin

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by youngpresidooo: 8:51am On Sep 01, 2020
Because you are in his heart

Someone is worried about eviction you said he is guilty.
Na wa for you people o
majamajic:

He did , but he didn't start or anchor the discussion , he felt guilt through out the discussion

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Hazardfan1: 8:52am On Sep 01, 2020
Dotez:
Superions you people are losing Focus

Hype OZO

Hype OZO

Vote for whoever(Those he cares for atleast)but HYPE OZO

Don’t come here to start campaigning for votes for other housemates

Vote for them, but HYPE OZO

Do not lose Focus

We really do miss voting Ozo,but wetin man go do? Hms likes him too much.

Intensify d hyping

And do av a blissful Month.

Lmao....Ozo no gree make una vote 2 weeks in a row now....he might just win HOH or deputy again next week. cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Borrusia: 8:52am On Sep 01, 2020
Operation destroy Delloite and Multichoice servers with votes

VOTE Laycon to 32052

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 8:53am On Sep 01, 2020
switlily25:

With comments like this,I can never be sorry for decampaigning Kidd!!!
Icons want kidd to remain in that house to ruin Erica but they don't want to share their votes for him....
Elites,use your heads,not your hearts!!!!!

This one be turning agenda thinking she's talking to primary 1 children, we know how to think for ourselves not you

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 8:54am On Sep 01, 2020
Dotez:
Am I the only one who doesn’t care that Prince nominated Ozo ?
It doesn’t make a difference for me .
I think it’s funny but Prince is not a factor at all!!!!!!

Morning Great Superions
Let intensify d hyping, voting free week

Just leave those kidd fans, I didn't even take the prince thing serious. After that nomination, I even forgot he nominated Ozo.

Let them continue to wail grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Hazardfan1: 8:55am On Sep 01, 2020
Threebear:

Why does people's likes and shares bother you so much.
This is like the 100th time you're mentioning this ?

It's like you're angry that people are getting likes .
Really speaks so much about the kind of human being you are .
Imagine being so jealous , that you keep dissecting such a useless thing as likes .
I pity the people that know you in real life , because if something as irrelevant as likes is making you so antsy, I wonder how you feel about people around you that are actually making real money .

Now listen and listen well , saying people are only supporting Laycon because of likes is one of the most clueless things I've ever heard - not surprising coming from you.

I didn't use to like that boy , I've grown quite fond of him .
He's very competitive , which is something I value in people .
He's a team player.
He gives his all in whatever he's doing .
He's not letting his physical impediments put him down.
He's a good person .
He's kind hearted and generous .
He gets along very well with others.
He's not vindictive .
He's forgiving and extremely loyal to his friends .

If all the afromentioned isn't enough to convince you that some people genuinely love Laycon , then you need to get help fast because you're definitely losing it .

I can quote this 100 times a day....Absolute truth.

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 8:55am On Sep 01, 2020
switlily25:

Did I mention nengi or you just want my attention?
You did, please check again

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 8:56am On Sep 01, 2020
Hazardfan1:

Lmao....Ozo no gree make una vote 2 weeks in a row now....he might just win HOH or deputy again next week. cheesy
Like seriously

Naso we go stroll enter Finale without moving a finger o

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5527) (5528) (5529) (5530) (5531) (5532) (5533) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.