Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,184 members, 7,807,607 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:07 PM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (7323) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (4975345 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7320) (7321) (7322) (7323) (7324) (7325) (7326) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 4:46pm On Sep 17, 2020
Dora should just forget about winning dis task

She az been calling others by their real name

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 4:46pm On Sep 17, 2020
Brownsun:
I no mind o
@allnacruise I Love You!! Please vote more for Laycon. Thanks boo. cry kiss
you are doing well..

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by kaylieeb(f): 4:47pm On Sep 17, 2020
Apply pressure cry cry

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Asuito7(m): 4:48pm On Sep 17, 2020
federal9:

Before you know it, people will start killing one another because of this.

I am saying it now ooo. People should warn BBNaija of the possible danger Cubana is bringing.

Even Mercy Lambo is supporting Laycon and Dora.

Make dem no enter Icons voting center dey kill people oooo.

#say no to tribalism Cubana

Let us match to twitter and post this oooo.

Watch your words very well.
I know people like you very well. You are NOW starting ALREADY telling everybody through this platform what you will do if Laycon doesn't win. I am keeping this your post.

Akani of Lagos is supporting Laycon from Lagos but no qualms

Tunde Ednut and his Co are supporting Laycon and have spoken so many despicable things about Ozo but no qualms

Some muslims who have never watched the show before are supporting Laycon for obvious reasons but no qualms, some even posted their pictures praying for Laycon to win.

MAJORITY of Yorubas who have or have never watched the show before are supporting Laycon but no qualms

Many celebrities whether there are Yorubas or Igbos or any other ethnic groups are supporting Laycon but no qualms from Ozo supporters or wailing.
And the list is endless.

But just because a certain individual who some of you have called him clout chaser is supporting some one from his State not Tribe, you are already calling down brimstone and sulphur on a WHOLE TRIBE as if you don't have people of that tribe supporting Laycon.
I will plead with you and your goons to retreat back from this path you are towing and rather focus on voting and campaigning for Laycon without bringing in unnecessary tribal sentiments and talking.

If you are Yoruba and feel like supporting Laycon fine. And if you are Igbo and feel like supporting Ozo fine. But non of you from this two groups just mentioned should castigate any other for whom there are supporting........desist from being an hypocrite. undecided

And no body no matter your tribe should bring ethnic sentiments here. Just HYPE and VOTE your favorite in peace. We have had enough of of tribal sentiments in this country.

Lastly I would call and plead with Seun and Dominique to take down any post from any individual that might cause, instigate or let me say invoke tribal chaos online here and offline.

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Thelimitbreaker(m): 4:49pm On Sep 17, 2020
Lorita96:

Someone once quoted that most ICONS are Thugs.
I didn't believe him before but now some of you are already showing it.

You want to burn down a TV show head office because of what exactly?
How many government offices have you burnt down when elections results were against the Youths of this country? How many? undecided undecided
That's too despicable for someone to utter. If not that i respect ladies, i would have given you your exact size that is similar to your height.... Lorita96 sho ara e
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by majamajic(m): 4:49pm On Sep 17, 2020
Rossycee:

Which indomie task is this please? What's the price?

He gave them ingredients to prepare indomie , individually

So they are on it

Your final output have to be same with picture of the food given to u

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by wisdomremz(m): 4:50pm On Sep 17, 2020
KIDDCAT:
Dorathy is fighting for the top spot as we speak whether u like it or not... when u guys had the chance to kick her out u goofed....Now she has become stronger with Prince's eviction

Ok ...I won’t argue with u tho cause m 100% sure ure using intuition, while I am seeing figures..

Sunday is not far tho..

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 4:50pm On Sep 17, 2020
Keep voting !

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by BluntTheApostle(m): 4:50pm On Sep 17, 2020
Beorn1:

Voting free week for me. Been resting all week since Kidd and Prince left and waiting happily on who will leave on Sunday. grin Received a call from sis only to find out she's moved from Trikytee to Laycon coz she doesn't want her votes to waste. grin grin

She begged me to please vote Laycon for her. Anyway, if I have strength when I'm back from work, I'll vote Ozo coz of you and Laycon coz of my sis.

God bless you!!!

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 4:51pm On Sep 17, 2020
Munzy14:

Icons ignore this..... ozo is leading..... cubana Chief priest purchased 3M worth airtime today.... My intel at hytel phones revealed.....

Icons whoever top this poll, has won the game hands down....... You have now till 10pm to place Laycon in his position... for a victorious song ahead.
Superions Kindly igonore dis.

Keep Voting, incase you've exhausted your capacity, move to FB and Convince those neutrals, There is a lot of soul to be won over.

The harvest is plenty but the Labourers are few

Move it!!!!!!

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by GrammarNazi1(m): 4:52pm On Sep 17, 2020
smiley

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by GrammarNazi1(m): 4:54pm On Sep 17, 2020
smiley smiley

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 4:54pm On Sep 17, 2020
When you are relaxing and remember Laycon is struggling at the poll....

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by GrammarNazi1(m): 4:55pm On Sep 17, 2020
smiley

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Mapoka: 4:56pm On Sep 17, 2020
Icons see the way I'm running back to my polling unit

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Lilcraze(m): 4:57pm On Sep 17, 2020
Kaylieeb thanks for supporting laycon but that pics will be misleading voters...
The "vote" there should be in block letters... like
"VOTE Laycon" to 32052...
Anyways u're loved keep pumping in more votes for the president of our icon geng, laycon
#allvotesforlaycon

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by GrammarNazi1(m): 4:57pm On Sep 17, 2020
smiley smiley

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Samueltemi337(m): 4:58pm On Sep 17, 2020
iCONs vote

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 4:58pm On Sep 17, 2020
majamajic:

Both came with same pattern , both might win it too , don't be surprise
If another of them come next year he will still win it

Many came with poverty script and single mother script and got butted out early, e.g. Tochi.

Efe never sold a poverty script. Bisola had more bitter stories to tell but she didn't win.

Efe used the Warri script and won. Omashola used same script and failed.

Ka3na came with Tacha's confidence but got butted out in week 2, unlike Tacha who became a strong force and the most followed ex BBN housemates on Twitter after Ebuka.

You guys keep digging up all kinds of permutations against Laycon. There can never be another Laycon. If someone else come with the same script next year, he/she will fail.

Winners in the history of big brother naija do not share the same personality.

Efe, Miracle and Mercy have nothing in common. Viewers are not f00ls.

22 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by GrammarNazi1(m): 4:59pm On Sep 17, 2020
smiley

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by wisdomremz(m): 4:59pm On Sep 17, 2020
SMS votes are cool yeah, cause everyone want to show money spent on voting..cool stuff

But you see that DSTV/GOTV votes don’t joke with it.. that’s what brings in the difference ...

Get more IUC numbers n vote 5hours to go..

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by omotolly22(f): 5:00pm On Sep 17, 2020
ICON!

Keep voting now oh, don't wait till the 11th hour oh

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Lilcraze(m): 5:00pm On Sep 17, 2020
kaylieeb:
Apply pressure cry cry
hope u got my correction earlier...
Thanks fellow icon, u're loved

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by OffsahBoye(m): 5:01pm On Sep 17, 2020
Asuito7:

Watch your words very well.
I know people like you very well. You are NOW starting ALREADY telling everybody through this platform what you will do if Laycon doesn't win. I am keeping this your post.

Akani of Lagos is supporting Laycon from Lagos but no qualms

Tunde Ednut and his Co are supporting Laycon and have spoken so many despicable things about Ozo but no qualms

Some muslims who have never watched the show before are supporting Laycon for obvious reasons but no qualms, some even posted their pictures praying for Laycon to win.

MAJORITY of Yorubas who have or have never watched the show before are supporting Laycon but no qualms

Many celebrities whether there are Yorubas or Igbos or any other ethnic groups are supporting Laycon but no qualms from Ozo supporters or wailing.
And the list is endless.

But just because a certain individual who some of you have called him clout chaser is supporting some one from his State not Tribe, you are already calling down brimstone and sulphur on a WHOLE TRIBE as if you don't have people of that tribe supporting Laycon.
I will plead with you and your goons to retreat back from this path you are towing and rather focus on voting and campaigning for Laycon without bringing in unnecessary tribal sentiments and talking.

If you are Yoruba and feel like supporting Laycon fine. And if you are Igbo and feel like supporting Ozo fine. But non of you from this two groups just mentioned should castigate any other for whom there are supporting........desist from being an hypocrite. undecided

And no body no matter your tribe should bring ethnic sentiments here. Just HYPE and VOTE your favorite in peace. We have had enough of of tribal sentiments in this country.

Lastly I would call and plead with Seun and Dominique to take down any post from any individual that might cause, instigate or let me say invoke tribal chaos online here and offline.
The problem isn't about Cubana or other Igbo's supporting Ozo or who they like
Many Yoruba's are supporting laycon
Even to the extent of campaigning for him on radio

The problem is when they are campaigning with this tribal shit and inciting tribal sentiments
If you read that Cubana campaign,you'll see he's being tribalistic
He'd have easily campaigned for Ozo but making it as if everybody from owerri should vote Ozo isn't fair

What If someone comes here and say all Yoruba in Lagos and diaspora should vote laycon,and people from Warri says same for Neo
Would that make any sense?
He'd campaign for Ozo but without playing any tribal card

The show will loose its entertaining value if we all decide to go that way

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by empress101(f): 5:02pm On Sep 17, 2020
okeyglm:
bobi have a message to you
kwa kwa kwa kwa...clout shim...I pity whoever uses his/her last card to vote hoping that Bobrisky will pay back... cheesy....
Anyways VOTE Laycon to 32052

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 5:02pm On Sep 17, 2020
wisdomremz:

Ok ...I won’t argue with u tho cause m 100% sure ure using intuition, while I am seeing figures..

Sunday is not far tho..
Why u dey give dat sore loser an attention.

When dey are suppose to works dia ass off to save their fave last week,dey didn't cos of their misplaced priority.

Now dis week dey keep wailing updan on the thread chooking mouth on wetin no concern dem.

Awon alainironu ara Galatia

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by igasiboy98: 5:05pm On Sep 17, 2020
Can you guys just stop this tribal or no tribal shit already?
Let's face our voting. God no go shame us oo

SMS VOTE Laycon to 32052!

Use all your online vote both phone and desktop. Use chrome for that to make ur work easier.
Use all your DStv and gotv votes all for Laycon.

By 10pm. You can come back and engage them.

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Kaxmytex(m): 5:05pm On Sep 17, 2020
Triky: i can't kill myself, i am not a tailor... grin grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 5:06pm On Sep 17, 2020
Presentation about to start.....
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 5:06pm On Sep 17, 2020
Brownsun:

I no mind o

@allnacruise I Love You!! Please vote more for Laycon. Thanks boo.
cry kiss

Awwwn

I will do 20 more before 7pm

I will

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 5:07pm On Sep 17, 2020
This Laycon people should rest Na, laycon is sitting comfortably in 1st, all we want is for Ozo to reach the finals.

Please vote Ozo, we just need him to be at the finals cry

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 5:08pm On Sep 17, 2020
stroller9795:

I have experienced bbnaija heart break twice because my faves got disqualified!
I didn't expect Tacha's disqualification and it affected me for about 3 days!
I cried that night and refused dinner.My hubby tried everything he could to console me but I just got high and slept off!
It was so painful for me because I invested so much time,money and efforts to see her win!
As for Erica's,I didn't invest much.I foresaw her disqualification and I was prepared for it....I'm still angry about it but life goes on.

Kwa kwa
Cc Brownsun

(1) (2) (3) ... (7320) (7321) (7322) (7323) (7324) (7325) (7326) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.