Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,633 members, 7,801,828 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:50 AM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (7726) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (4958430 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7723) (7724) (7725) (7726) (7727) (7728) (7729) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by igasiboy98: 9:27am On Sep 23, 2020
https://twitter.com/Tha_Mentalist/status/1308678552590655488?s=20

Pls I want you all to read the convo in the above DM from laycon himself far back in 2017. For those that said he's lying.

He explained it well and clearly said he doesn't experience crisis. So he's lucky.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tupacx: 9:27am On Sep 23, 2020
Laycon once had this conversation in 2017

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 9:27am On Sep 23, 2020
Simran94:

If me prophesying into laycon's life that he won't die because of his genotype, then so be it.
fake prophesies are equal to fantasies. don't work. science is what works. and science has placed it's judgement on skinny little thing, obsessed HIV/AIDS patient, visually impaired, mentally imbalanced, weed-smoking, cultist sickler laycoon

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Akorkor(f): 9:30am On Sep 23, 2020
tenderheart:

This declaration is unnecessary by Laycon..
This could make or mar him being a winner..
I hope he wont make further mistakes this week oo..

I have my reservations about that Vee girl undecided undecided

Lets bombard Laycon with more votes please regardless grin

Vote Laycon to 32052.

I would really like to see the video where he is saying this. The conversation on twitter was Dora, Vee and Laycon were discussing about their genotype and Dora asked, What is your Genotype, they said he answered SC and Dora responded ohhh, that is why you are small why Laycon said he doesnt like saying it because people may feel he is sick.

It is well

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:31am On Sep 23, 2020
Allnacruise:

At least it was after 50%

So no agenda for Una
lipsrsealed

My point is why now?

Your guy is the biggest scammer yet in this show

And he doesn't know about the 50%.... so he is really desperate

I suspect he was deliberately not eating at a point.... he looked so emaciated then, drawing in more people until biggy had to intervene. Then he made a show of announcing that conversion with biggy to everyone who cared to listen

chai..... it's all starting to make sense now lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 9:32am On Sep 23, 2020
I nvr knew dis kinda Convo went down btwn Neo and Nengi.
I switched Channel after OZO exit though

After the eviction night, Nengi went to Neo to ask him why he told Ozo to lockup about her. Here is their discussion.

Nengi : Neo why did you tell Ozo to lockup on me? Don't you know that lockup means Bleep it.

Neo: no I don't mean it like that, what I meant is that he should give you some space. As you keep telling him no all the time.

Nengi: you see I care about Ozo a lot and am just taking it one step at a time. I have a lot of wahala and my excesses are too much. I just want to know if can take all my excesses before jumping into relationship with him. I am not the type of girl that will jump into a relationship and it will not work.

She went ahead to say that she has cried so many times for Ozo in the diary room so you can imagine what I will do for boyfriend.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 9:32am On Sep 23, 2020
mariahAngel:

You're a hateful person!
yeah, I am
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Iamgrey5(m): 9:32am On Sep 23, 2020
Tupacx:
Laycon once had this conversation in 2017
They want him to lie

Some are even saying SC is a disease here grin grin

17 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nilknarf: 9:32am On Sep 23, 2020
Geezeem:
[/b]

Truly only Erica figured this guy out. No wonder his closes friend is a certified witch lipsrsealed
Witch ke!

enVEE is blunt and real to the core
She was blunt to Ozo even calling him a bastard...
Superions are waiting for her to come out,so they could be blunt with her also grin grin
https://twitter.com/beautyfulyloved/status/1308440110053175296?s=20

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:33am On Sep 23, 2020
User09:

Looks like you havent been watching. Laycon was always the one bringing up the sex talk, BDSM bla bla ba

He has been really irritating with his constant bringing up of sex talk - like obsessively irritating. Vee calls him a pervert all the time.

Just now Neo and Dora had to tell him off with the 69 talk

This is one aspect of himself he needs to work on - Shame people dont even mention it
That guy is a rapist!
Only God knows what he would have done to Erica,if not for the cameras!

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by teepha: 9:33am On Sep 23, 2020
Laycon shouldn't have disclosed something that personal at this stage. He should have kept it to himself just like how he has been doing since 12 weeks ago. Now he will make some other people say it's because he revealed his genotype that was why he gained more pity votes to win. He should have let us show them that we didn't play any pity card to win.

I hope with this it won't deter brands from endorsing him.

Laycon made a huge mistake but please let's forgive him by sending VOTE Laycon to 32052.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Koolface4u: 9:33am On Sep 23, 2020
Laycon telling @Tha_Mentalist about Sickle Cell way back in 2017.

Hope this will shield more light about the Sickle Cell stuff

#VoteLayconLikeneverb4

18 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:35am On Sep 23, 2020
Brubembem:
So Laycon Na Sickle cell

He conveniently waited for the finals to deliver that news grin grin

This game sha!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Akorkor(f): 9:35am On Sep 23, 2020
igasiboy98:
https://twitter.com/Tha_Mentalist/status/1308678552590655488?s=20

Pls I want you all to read the convo in the above DM from laycon himself far back in 2017. For those that said he's lying.

He explained it well and clearly said he doesn't experience crisis. So he's lucky.

Thank you for this. I am very aware about it now.

For those saying what is an SC doing in the house, you people should have just tied him and throw him into river now since you dont want genotype SC to vibes with una goddess.

Nigeria and backward thinking

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:35am On Sep 23, 2020
princesuko:

He's a sex enthusiast, what's irritating about talking about sex?

This holier than thou attitude is one thing Nigerians need to let go off. It's actually quite healthy to talk about one's sexual life and escapades.

People like you are the reason why Kayode isn't showing this thing even now, Y'all even find Sex education awkward already in this country so i'm not really shocked.
But you guys slut shamed Erica!!!

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Brubembem: 9:36am On Sep 23, 2020
Bbn organizers rushed the arrangement of this show.

How can you allow a disease carrier in?
Could it be that he forged his medical report?

This is very shameful to the organizers.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:38am On Sep 23, 2020
tenderheart:
This declaration is unnecessary by Laycon..
This could make or mar him being a winner..
I hope he wont make further mistakes this week oo..

I have my reservations about that Vee girl undecided undecided

Lets bombard Laycon with more votes please regardless grin

Vote Laycon to 32052.

The timing is very unfortunate undecided
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 9:38am On Sep 23, 2020
User09:

Who said anything about irritating talking about sex. Most of his talks are perverted anyway - always wanting to know what the other person has done and with who

My qualms is that's all he talks about lately. Always managing to twist every convo into sex talk. I'm not the one who's irritated, the housemates are

Cant be a coincidence that even all the housemates have noticed. He keeps getting told off but does the same thing again and again

Just earlier Dora was complaining that he doesnt let her sleep as he's always disturbing her with stupid sex talk , Nengi concurred saying he did the same with her yesterday

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by aduntemi: 9:38am On Sep 23, 2020
The vultures are out o grin grin

Please educate yourself on the sickle cell. Please don't be unfortunate

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Brubembem: 9:38am On Sep 23, 2020
Geezeem:

He conveniently waited for the finals to deliver that news grin grin

This game sha!
I believe a discussion brought about that. I'm just concerned why the organizers will allow a disease carrier in the show?

That's very careless of them. You don't take such risk. Someone who can even collapse during arena games.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 9:39am On Sep 23, 2020
AwkaFinest:

Fixed!

SC is the disease just like SS, SD, SA, SB O, SB+ etc.

Traits are only carriers eg AS.
You are wrong. SC is just a variant of SS, it is not the disease itself
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by crystalpapers(m): 9:39am On Sep 23, 2020
Going by what I've been seeing on this thread, Nigeria's future is dancing wonbolo bolo mia a. You can support or like someone and be diplomatic and civil. We have a lot to do physiologically before real development.

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by aduntemi: 9:39am On Sep 23, 2020
Brubembem:
Bbn organizers rushed the arrangement of this show.

How can you allow a disease carrier in?
Could it be that he forged his medical report?

This is very shameful to the organizers.

grin grin

Ahhhh, o go gan
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Samueltemi337(m): 9:39am On Sep 23, 2020
Iamgrey5:
They want him to lie

Some is even saying SC is a disease here grin grin
Na our resident dull mad man na

What do you expect
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Bulldozer90: 9:39am On Sep 23, 2020
Laycon has sickle cell. So sorry. At least this has vindicated my position. Isn't it obvious the organizers knew about it and has been sympathetic to him all through?

wasn't it obvious in the entire show that the organizers wanted to show laycon affection even if it meant hurting innocent HMs?

wasn't it obvious they wanted a companion for him at all cost? If anyone watched the show carefully, it is easy to notice how housemates who were close to him at any point received positive coverage.

Wasn't it obvious how those who were seen as a threat to laycon's winning and perceived as his enemies were witch hunted and eliminated from the show by the organizers? I stand on my claim that Erica was hastily disqualified and ozo's strike and microphone infringement fines were totally uncalled for. in one of those fines, the beleaguered ozo had to ask in the DR why he was fined as his microphone was on and his voice was heard by his teammates but BB gave him one incoherent reply.

wasn't it obvious why the nasty vee, the worst behaved housemate was pampered and taken to the finale despite breaking major rules while ozo, the most loved HM in this edition and the best behaved Hm in the history of the show was given strikes, mocked, vilified, demonized and dragged with Bbnaija's own official twitter handle? for not breaking the rule but for relationship .this is a new low!

people with health conditions need affection but competitions must be judged with merit and fairness. even ozo was dazzed when team vee and laycon were pronounced winners of the Jonny walker challenge.

How could ozo who was loved by all and never treated anyone badly be treated by the organizers with such indignation and disdain. He gave the house good leadership, peace, showed HM love, never gossipped, worked hard and showed smartness. Even laycon had more moments where he antagonized ozo than vice versa. I recall when ozo called him aside and asked him to change a wear that fits him better.
You want love for laycon but you're coming hard on relationships? you are fighting for love by fighting against love.

Vee is such a social misfit but they wanted her in the finale because she is close to Laycon their anointed HM. That was why they conjured up that twist. If vee was nominated for eviction with ozo, they'd have found a way to disqualify ozo and keep vee, the same way they disqualified Erica to keep her. If ozo wasn't nominated, they'd have still disqualified him and evicted only tricky. How could such a calm and gentle personality like ozo have had two strikes hanging on his neck?

Laycon needs affection but ozo needs horror? laycon should not be body-shamed but ozo should be love-shamed?
Decisions like these offend natural law and don't end well.

I know I am talking rubbish but pls don't quote me.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by aduntemi: 9:40am On Sep 23, 2020
Simran94:

You are wrong. SC is just a variant of SS, it is not the disease itself

To google dey hard human beings sha
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by thatigboman: 9:40am On Sep 23, 2020
temi1290:

The jab really pain you Sha, you had to start cursing.

Like whorica,
like whoricans.No difference
which jab? u say u will die before laycon, i wish you all the best with your wish.
stay rejected. can u compare Kiddwaya with tiny little skinny scar-face very ugly, very short dwarfish, very black, infatuated bastard, weed-smoking cultist laycoon? laycoon that is one quarter kiddwaya's size.
if you want to eat frog, eat a fat one.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by wisdomremz(m): 9:40am On Sep 23, 2020
teepha:
Laycon shouldn't have disclosed something that personal at this stage. He should have kept it to himself just like how he has been doing since 12 weeks ago. Now he will make some other people say it's because he revealed his genotype that was why he gained more pity votes to win. He should have let us show them that we didn't play any pity card to win.

I hope with this it won't deter brands from endorsing him.

Laycon made a huge mistake but please let's forgive him by sending VOTE Laycon to 32052.

It seems like you didn’t watch the show last night

He was asked. So he should lie that he is AA.

Moreover he usually take drugs .

Prior to now only vee n likely Erica knew

Go and watch the video of Erica insulting him

She said ‘ so you haven’t taken your drug for one week, you will die’

I will attach the clips ..
Let me go n fetch me on Twitter

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Brubembem: 9:41am On Sep 23, 2020
Bulldozer90:
Laycon has sickle cell. So sorry. At least this has vindicated my position. Isn't it obvious the organizers knew about it and has been sympathetic to him all through?

wasn't it obvious in the entire show that the organizers wanted to show laycon affection even if it meant hurting innocent HMs?

wasn't it obvious they wanted a companion for him at all cost? If anyone watched the show carefully, it is easy to notice how housemates who were close to him at any point received positive coverage.

Wasn't it obvious how those who were seen as a threat to laycon's winning and perceived as his enemies were witch hunted and eliminated from the show by the organizers? I stand on my claim that Erica was hastily disqualified and ozo's strike and microphone infringement fines were totally uncalled for. in one of those fines, the beleaguered ozo had to ask in the DR why he was fined as his microphone was on and his voice was heard by his teammates but BB gave him one incoherent reply.

wasn't it obvious why the nasty vee, the worst behaved housemate was pampered and taken to the finale despite breaking major rules while ozo, the most loved HM in this edition and the best behaved Hm in the history of the show was given strikes, mocked, vilified, demonized and dragged with Bbnaija's own official twitter handle? for not breaking the rule but for relationship .this is a new low!

people with health conditions need affection but competitions must be judged with merit and fairness. even ozo was dazzed when team vee and laycon were pronounced winners of the Jonny walker challenge.

How could ozo who was loved by all and never treated anyone badly be treated by the organizers with such indignation and disdain. He gave the house good leadership, peace, showed HM love, never gossipped, worked hard and showed smartness. Even laycon had more moments where he antagonized ozo than vice versa. I recall when ozo called him aside and asked him to change a wear that fits him better.
You want love for laycon but you're coming hard on relationships? you are fighting for love by fighting against love.

Vee is such a social misfit but they wanted her in the finale because she is close to Laycon their anointed HM. That was why they conjured up that twist. If vee was nominated for eviction with ozo, they'd have found a way to disqualify ozo and keep vee, the same way they disqualified Erica to keep her. If ozo wasn't nominated, they'd have still disqualified him and evicted only tricky. How could such a calm and gentle personality like ozo have had two strikes hanging on his neck?

Laycon needs affection but ozo needs horror? laycon should not be body-shamed but ozo should be love-shamed?
Decisions like these offend natural law and don't end well.

I know I am talking rubbish but pls don't quote me.

Fact

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by AwkaFinest: 9:41am On Sep 23, 2020
Iamgrey5:
They want him to lie

Some is even saying SC is a disease here grin grin

Please educate us on SC. If its not a disease what is it?

Before you do kindly educate yourself first about SCD/SDA.

After that come thank me.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by youngpresidooo: 9:42am On Sep 23, 2020
Next time watch BBnaija
they are discussing and that came up.
He even insuinated the reason why he didnt say it since is to avoid pity.
And moreover someone confirmed it on twitter.
He had a chat with him in 2017
your hatred no be here o
KingAzubuike:

Then why is laycon saying he has sickle cell then? Coz if big brother tested him , he wouldn't have been allowed to participate.

Maybe he thinks he's not a favorite outside the house and trying to use the sickle cell story to gather pity votes.
[img]https://media./images/d1a455a115942a372a54cd7ffb2c8182/tenor.gif[/img]

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ntyce(m): 9:42am On Sep 23, 2020
Geezeem:

My point is why now?

Your guy is the biggest scammer yet in thid show

And he doesn't know about the 50%.... so he is really desperate

I suspect he was deliberately not eating at a point.... he looked so emaciated then, drawing in more people until biggy had to intervene. Then he made a show of announcing that conversion with biggy to everyone who cared to listen

chai..... it's all starting to make sense now lipsrsealed

Sense will kill you...

I mean you and being sensible aren't compatible....

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7723) (7724) (7725) (7726) (7727) (7728) (7729) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.