Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,785 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:32 PM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (7754) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (4960818 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7751) (7752) (7753) (7754) (7755) (7756) (7757) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by igasiboy98: 3:33pm On Sep 23, 2020
scondy:

so is what you listed above not a good offer? why did her manager see the need to call the guy out? it's okay to decline ....but why call him out? na him promise...na him say he wants it to be an ambassadorial arrangement which is a smart business move. why should he give her free money? on top wetin? if na so business men dey dash money, them no go grow o.

I can see she lacks good management and that would be a challenge. a smart one would take that up, just to establish that she is getting endorsed and would be a stepping stone. what does she have to loose ? no be to just dey post for her page? it still boils down to the one problem she has.....

"An exaggerated sense of self to cover the many insecurities she is struggling with".

Erica in a nutshell.
Apt!
Poor mgt. that's her problem.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by duduade: 3:34pm On Sep 23, 2020
SammyFX:

I think she likes ozo mayb she is scared to say it out because of nengi tht y she shifted the date...

Prince

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ThierryJay: 3:35pm On Sep 23, 2020
Rosalinda1988:
Please I can't see anywhere they cut it down o, I see saw $100000 dollars just recently

[

quote author=ThierryJay post=94221914]Laycon fans vote o. VOTE Laycon to 32052 now.

For fans that have given Laycon at least 500 votes today, this my perspective on the latest gbasgbos in the Erica camp is for you. If you haven't voted pls don't read until you do.

I believe Erica and her fans are reaping the fruits of their toxicity. First, their stargirl's deliberate insensitivity to people with health challenges has now been exposed for all and sundry. I am an asthmatic person and I know how bad I can sometimes feel when some people make a mockery of my situation which is quite very common relatively, let alone someone with sickle cell.

Secondly and most interestingly, the good Lord has scattered the unity in madam's camp. It's no longer news that CMC's N2million and new car were all audio. Furthermore, CMC went ahead to call Erica a bastard, and further went ahead to lay curses on her that he'll go to any length to frustrate every local or international attempt to support Erica with endorsements. To crown it all, the chief Elite coven of Laycon's cursers, Pepperroom, was heavily lambasted by the same elites for standing in support of CMC.

To add some jara, Erica's people couldn't meet up with USD100,000 to donate to Erica on the same day Laycon wins it. So they decided to cut it down to USD50,000 to save face. The bad belle no be here at all.

Isn't our God wonderful?

Meanwhile keep voting the one and only Special Creature Laycon!

I don't think they can edit the initial 100,00USD GoFundMe account. Elites plan is to present the 100kusd to Erica on the final day of BBN (Sunday) so as to take the shine off the actual winner. From all indication, they wouldn't be able to meet up with the 100k target by Sunday as the total donations currently is about 44k/45kUSD (after two and a half weeks). So on twitter, they decided to revise the target amount down to 50kusd which should be met by Sunday (many peeps will receive salaries by Friday) and present to Erica on Sunday. I'm not so sure whether GoFundMe accounts can be cashed out where the target amount isn't met (Someone can pls clarify this).

Village people dey learn for where Erica and her bitterleaf people dey.

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Venita(f): 3:36pm On Sep 23, 2020
Hyland:

Hmmmmm
If his wife catch you ehn grin

Mmmmm, don't you think She needs some lessons tho? I could mentor her for a few weeks grin tongue
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by AlphaCentaurii: 3:36pm On Sep 23, 2020
mujibson:
Sha Vee may be blunt or vile(as some people claim) but I have to give it to her when it comes to Laycon's matter.

This girl knew Laycon is SC and never for once use it to bodyshame him nor bully him.

She stood with him through thick and thin.

Let some miserable Whorelite come when she gets out of the house and say trash about her or drag her, ORI YIN FE BURU NIYEN.

Meanwhile before that time #VOTELaycon
Legit. Vee can put her life on the line for Laycon without thinking twice. She has nothing but pure love for the fella.

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by OfficialIce: 3:37pm On Sep 23, 2020
handelex:
How does Dora saying she likes Ozo make her a Simp? How una take dey reason for here sef?

He told her he doesn't like her, he went to be mumuing around fake yansh and she will still like him?? The. She's a SIMP!!
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by JohnnyPalmer: 3:37pm On Sep 23, 2020
handelex:
Interviewer: If you're on a boat and Dorathy and Nengi are drowning, who will you save.
Ozo: I'll save Nengi

No surprises here

Replace Dorathy with his sister or mom

Let me see who ozo will safe grin grin

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by OfficialIce: 3:38pm On Sep 23, 2020
handelex:
How does Dora saying she likes Ozo make her a Simp? How una take dey reason for here sef?

He told her he doesn't like her, upon all her advice he saw her as a bad person, he said it to everyone when he was HOH that she should dead any feelings she has for him cause he likes Nengi that was using him to wash pant and bra, he went to be mumuing around fake yansh and she will still like him?? Then She's a SIMP!! A bigger SIMP for that matter.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by SammyFX: 3:40pm On Sep 23, 2020
OfficialIce:

He told her he doesn't like her, upon all her advice he saw her as a bad person, he said it to everyone when he was HOH that she should dead any feelings she has for him cause he likes Nengi that was using him to wash pant and bra, he went to be mumuing around fake yansh and she will still like him?? Then She's a SIMP!! A bigger SIMP for that matter.

Lolz u funny bro bt u can't call her a simp is not her fault tht she still HV interest n ozo na
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by JohnnyPalmer: 3:40pm On Sep 23, 2020
Drew13:
See the conversation

For those saying she told vee

Vee knew doesn't mean Erica doesn't know

Laycon didn't say it's only Vee he mentioned it to

Erica must have known before Vee sef

If you asking for evidence when he told Erica... First find the evidence of when he told vee

We don't watch or know everything that goes on in that house

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by SammyFX: 3:41pm On Sep 23, 2020
duduade:

Prince
Prince jus her best friend nothing attached to there two
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 3:42pm On Sep 23, 2020
scondy:

so is what you listed above not a good offer? why did her manager see the need to call the guy out? it's okay to decline ....but why call him out? na him promise...na him say he wants it to be an ambassadorial arrangement which is a smart business move. why should he give her free money? on top wetin? if na so business men dey dash money, them no go grow o.

I can see she lacks good management and that would be a challenge. a smart one would take that up, just to establish that she is getting endorsed and would be a stepping stone. what does she have to loose ? no be to just dey post for her page? it still boils down to the one problem she has.....

"An exaggerated sense of self to cover the many insecurities she is struggling with".

Erica in a nutshell.
You're very right .
There is no need to tell the man to delete that post .
You've allegedly rejected the offer , just keep calm and go about your business , when people ask you if you got any car from so and so , simply say you didn't get any car .

This is the problem I have with some of these ex housemates - exaggerated sense of self .
They come out from that house and get too much hype from rancid fans and they think they've arrived and start regarding themselves as A List celebrities till another season , then they start chasing clout with new housemates .
There is absolutely nothing wrong with the man's offer , she could have simply said no and moved on , asking the man to delete his promise is a tad bit too pushy .

All you have to do is tell people during your interview that no one gave you a car.
Embarrassment will even make the person delete the post.

Erica has the potential to be huge this season but I feel her management are terrible .
She definitely should ask Kidd to help her secure a good team because his own peeps are doing amazing .

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Mapoka: 3:42pm On Sep 23, 2020
See how we want to welcome Laycon

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 3:42pm On Sep 23, 2020
OfficialIce:

He told her he doesn't like her, he went to be mumuing around fake yansh and she will still like him?? The. She's a SIMP!!
If she really likes Ozo and Ozo doesn't like her that way, it won't change the truth about that. Her lying about it won't change anything, own up your shit and move on.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by temi1290: 3:43pm On Sep 23, 2020
AlphaCentaurii:
Message from the first and only black American president.
Text "VOTE Laycon" to 32052 now!!!

Obama dey watch bbn too abi it's photoshopped

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Mapoka: 3:43pm On Sep 23, 2020
To all Laycon's haters

Make una take

20 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by JohnnyPalmer: 3:44pm On Sep 23, 2020
mujibson:
Sha Vee may be blunt or vile(as some people claim) but I have to give it to her when it comes to Laycon's matter.

This girl knew Laycon is SC and never for once use it to bodyshame him nor bully him.

She stood with him through thick and thin.

Let some miserable Whorelite come when she gets out of the house and say trash about her or drag her, ORI YIN FE BURU NIYEN.

Meanwhile before that time #VOTELaycon

Vee is loyal

That hug alone on Sunday says it all, when she knew laycon was safe
You can't fake that
That's genuine

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 3:45pm On Sep 23, 2020
OfficialIce:

Can we just have a civil conversation without you trash talking Ozo? Izzit really hard for you guys?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by AlphaCentaurii: 3:46pm On Sep 23, 2020
temi1290:

Obama dey watch bbn too abi it's photoshopped
Laycon can make anyone watch BBN grin

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 3:47pm On Sep 23, 2020
JohnnyPalmer:

No surprises here

Replace Dorathy with his sister or mom

Let me see who ozo will safe grin grin
Hehehe... but Nengi is not family yet, she's still a friend.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by temi1290: 3:49pm On Sep 23, 2020
AlphaCentaurii:
Laycon can make anyone watch BBN grin

Han han!!!
I'm shocked oo

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MzCherry(f): 3:49pm On Sep 23, 2020
*iCONs❤️�!!!*

Voting centre in Lagos
Yaba Lagos
Tejuosho ultra modern mall
Courtesy: Mama Tega and Tejuosho mall.

*We need helping hands oo*
Share to other groups�.

16 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by AlphaCentaurii: 3:49pm On Sep 23, 2020
I hear say pepper parlor, cmd and Erika don curse themselves. Na like so coven of witches and wizards go dey scatter.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Esthique(f): 3:49pm On Sep 23, 2020
handelex:
Can we just have a civil conversation without you trash talking Ozo? Izzit really hard for you guys?

As in �

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by JohnnyPalmer: 3:50pm On Sep 23, 2020
Threebear:

You're very right .
You've allegedly rejected the offer , just keep calm and go about your business , when people ask you if you got any car from so and so , simply say you didn't get any car .

This is the problem I have with some of these ex housemates - exaggerated sense of self .
They come out from that house and get too much hype from rancid fans and they think they've arrived and start regarding themselves as A List celebrities till another season , then they start chasing clout with new housemates .
There is absolutely nothing wrong with the man's offer , she could have simply said no and moved on , asking the man to delete his promise is a tad bit too pushy .

All you have to do is tell people during your interview that no one gave you a car.

Erica has the potential to be huge this season but I feel her management are terrible .
She definitely should ask Kidd to help her secure a good team because his own peeps are doing amazing .

Something we both agree on
Maybe they felt she is now 'too big' for that kind of deal

Same issue I have with the Housemates when they were in the house
Dora, Vee and co
You cook indomie for about 5 minutes and you are still complaining or not being grateful for getting half a million

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by wisdomremz(m): 3:50pm On Sep 23, 2020
Why are some fanbase competing for second position?? Is there prize for that?

What happened to first?

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by wisdomremz(m): 3:51pm On Sep 23, 2020
MzCherry:
*iCONs❤️�!!!*

Voting centre in Lagos
Yaba Lagos
Tejuosho ultra modern mall
Courtesy: Mama Tega and Tejuosho mall.

*We need helping hands oo*
Share to other groups�.

Is this for today?

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by JohnnyPalmer: 3:52pm On Sep 23, 2020
handelex:
Hehehe... but Nengi is not family yet, she's still a friend.

Don't be surprised ozo will choose Nengi over his sister
The jazz no be here grin grin

Vee said he has been jammed... His mumu button is with Nengi

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by temi1290: 3:52pm On Sep 23, 2020
Mapoka:
Awa fierce
I swear I don't believe this particular one

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by AlphaCentaurii: 3:53pm On Sep 23, 2020
Threebear:

You're very right .

She should meet Laycon's. Those people are pros, no cap.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 3:54pm On Sep 23, 2020
Munzy14:

Some people will deactivate..grin

For sure na grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (7751) (7752) (7753) (7754) (7755) (7756) (7757) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.