Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,875 members, 7,802,810 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:17 PM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (8155) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (4960926 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8152) (8153) (8154) (8155) (8156) (8157) (8158) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Beorn1: 3:19pm On Sep 27, 2020
Fehm:
Do not hate. Just admit that Erica's fans tried for her. This can't happen again, Tacha's fan tried, but failed.

If Erica was to be in that house now, Laycon would have still beat her to win and she'll end up missing $60k, we are talking about over 20 million here.

Give it to her fans. Erica has a very lovely, good and loyal fans.

Erica getting disqualified was a blessing for her in disguise. She wouldn't have beaten Laycon. Glad to know her fans gave her all the money they'd have used in voting her and more.

16 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 3:19pm On Sep 27, 2020
Eeghe:

Why won’t you check your messages Geez tongue?
Do so and thank me nah
Good morning Sisterness

Biko let me do so sharpaaly. kiss

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Cheaper: 3:19pm On Sep 27, 2020
Lhimeet:

Mediocre people grin

They like to settle for less, icons break records
tongue

We set records for others to break comrade

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 3:20pm On Sep 27, 2020
Demnan:
Which naira mastercard? Am I you? I dunno how FC operates? Teach me, na.

if you have dollar, find aboki wey you go wire am to, discount am, get more than the official bank rate.

there are 3 rates

cbn rate - official rate 365 thereabout
bank rake - 392 thereabout
the real rate which is the aboki or black market rate - 450 thereabout.

the first 2 rates are accessible to those wey no get dollar with limitations and conditions. Beside CBN rate fluctuates to various applications. some even get it as a concession from FG @300 naira. If you kno you kno. No loud am
Bank rate is secondary, limited to those that dont have dollar

but if you get dollar for hand, or for dorm, the aboki rate is your own.

thats how it rolls

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Olodo24: 3:20pm On Sep 27, 2020
majamajic:

Use your spiritual eyes follow the show na , where u raise nyansh for them na that last nomination for last5 ,I was like where biggy carry format come ?
Na that week she with neo for go out cos laycon fans wan give tricktee some votes .
Guy, u funny oh. See as I dey laff. Burst my brain. True sha. That format na e seal their spots for them. Chaii. Things happen for this season o

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 3:20pm On Sep 27, 2020
Chiibaby:
see the low budget Titans are accusing others of trying to copy them, when even your silly team leaders were all Titans, from thic didi the whale,to Beverlyyn to veraa, they all thought they could carry tacha's grace to Erica's empty skull.

Titans made trending a culture.. they called us jobless, we trended tacha's over a year and still counting.. y'all are so uncreative that your empty headed leaders, copied some of our hash tag we used for Tacha.

that's why we call y'all #wannabe Titans ".. una no reach.. trend your Erica every single day, topping the trend table, for over a year, then we talk.

******* I find it funny, that Erica's fans are already having division amongst themselves, brand wey never start sef..Buhahahahaha..

some hellites were dragging their dog for posting the picture of her wearing that white rag, last night that it made it seem like she wanted to drag attention with the housemates..

buhahahahaha.. una never start sef.. no peace for witches and wizards.
Erica is better than Tacha everywhere .

I can't even think of one single thing that Tacha has over Erica .

The fact you're Calling someone who is much more posh , much more well traveled , much much more eloquent and actually cleans after herself "low budget" , is not only absurd but completely laughable.

And I dare to say it that Elites are a bigger force than Titans .

All Titans did for one year was drag mercy and trend baselessly ...these ones have been able to raise almost the winning prize of Bbnaija in less than a month.

The measure of fan support is not the people who bark the loudest but people that actually contribute meaningfully into your life .

Erica is made for life( if she invests wisely)....I wish I could say the same for Tacha.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 3:20pm On Sep 27, 2020
nazablossom:
Third party will always be a problem to his relationships though.

Incoming wifey will have a lot to deal with grin
As in eeh, na entrance into hot pan...cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by mariahAngel(f): 3:20pm On Sep 27, 2020
Jadentica:

You can call me Nengi's anything, I accept it with my full chest!... tongue tongue

Ngwanunu ooo!

Udo!
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by jayjaycee0: 3:21pm On Sep 27, 2020
Demnan:
For your mind. You think say everyone na begi begi wey dey use only naira card to flenjor. Mytchew

but you just shoot yourself gun for leg, where else will you get 390 if not bank rate.. bandwagonner

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by toten: 3:21pm On Sep 27, 2020
Pentagon56:
Laycon will get 30M in cash, so if Erica fans like they should donate 100 million that doesn't change anything, she was disqualify

Disqualified from what-- LIFE?
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by onyeomanono24(f): 3:21pm On Sep 27, 2020
Demnan:
People wey go cry today go plenty. Dem don start wailing
bucket wont be enough, i will arrange for drums grin

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by mariahAngel(f): 3:22pm On Sep 27, 2020
Munzy14:

Owu ashi jor!
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 3:23pm On Sep 27, 2020
Fehm:
Do not hate. Just admit that Erica's fans tried for her. This can't happen again, Tacha's fan tried, but failed.

If Erica was to be in that house now, Laycon would have still beat her to win and she'll end up missing $60k, we are talking about over 20 million here.

Give it to her fans. Erica has a very lovely, good and loyal fans.

True story

Her disqualification was a blessing with that kind of money grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Pentagon56: 3:24pm On Sep 27, 2020
toten:

Disqualified from what-- LIFE?
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
From the show and i thought Erica fans said they will raised more than $100,000

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Pentagon56: 3:24pm On Sep 27, 2020
Geezeem:

True story

Her disqualification was a blessing with that kind of money grin
yes, it was a blessing

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Chiibaby(f): 3:24pm On Sep 27, 2020
Jadentica:

They also said she looked like iya gbonka in it...

I don laugh tire... grin grin grin

Buhahahahaha.. I won't be surprised that girl touches hard drugs now.. did you see her face?, looking so faded and lost

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by toten: 3:24pm On Sep 27, 2020
She was disqualified from a Nigeria show. Nigerian oh, where everything is known to be tainted with corruption, sentiments and favouritism.
Imagine!
She is honoured sef.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 3:24pm On Sep 27, 2020
eleshin:

I think they are leaving now..... This place nobody dey send anybody, sorry I gazt zoom cos I'm far from them plus I'm an Icon I no too care about her.

Yet you brought the news here grin grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by aroundnaija: 3:24pm On Sep 27, 2020
observer222:
You wish
Nengi came second

Who be this one undecided

Lol grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by majamajic(m): 3:25pm On Sep 27, 2020
++++ Dairy session Neo +++

Big brother this your house is a cruise, major cruise , I no even feel like am in Naija , it's the best feelings I ve had all my life, i never make 1m all my life before all my life
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 3:25pm On Sep 27, 2020
mariahAngel:

Owu ashi jor!
I gaghi ekwe na..... cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Brownsun(f): 3:26pm On Sep 27, 2020
onyeomanono24:
bucket wont be enough, i will arrange for drums grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by youngpresidooo: 3:26pm On Sep 27, 2020
I think nengi came second
not sure though
still shocking
but lets see sha
aroundnaija:

Who be this one undecided

Lol grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Pentagon56: 3:26pm On Sep 27, 2020
toten:
She was disqualified from a Nigeria show. Nigerian oh, where everything is known to be tainted with corruption, sentiments and favouritism.
Imagine!
She is honoured sef.
Stop deceiving yourself, i guess the people that are supporting her are also sentimental, why didn't they support everyone then

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 3:26pm On Sep 27, 2020
Its true, sha. I went to check aboki fx, and the rate is high. Well done. And, since it's going to be given her in dollars, she can exchange for higher.
jayjaycee0:

if you have dollar, find aboki wey you go wire am to, discount am, get more than the official bank rate.

there are 3 rates

cbn rate - official rate 365 thereabout
bank rake - 392 thereabout
the real rate which is the aboki or black market rate - 450 thereabout.

the first 2 rates are accessible to those wey no get dollar with limitations and conditions. Beside CBN rate fluctuates to various applications. some even get it as a concession from FG @300 naira. If you kno you kno. No loud am
Bank rate is secondary, limited to those that dont have dollar

but if you get dollar for hand, or for dorm, the aboki rate is your own.

thats how it rolls

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dotez: 3:26pm On Sep 27, 2020
KIDDRICAsHAWK:

This is why she put a strain on her whatevership with Ozo. What will people think of me? What will they say? Will they hate me? Forgetting Nigerians will always talk, even those of us that commit worse behind closed doors will judge. Na norms over here, she should prepare herself for it.

Such a baby for all that hard girl she was trying to pull. cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
She need to be calming down small.

If you nvr grow thick skin,u no ready for Celebrity kinda life for 9ja
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 3:26pm On Sep 27, 2020
Munzy14:

I don't envy her at all grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Drew13: 3:27pm On Sep 27, 2020
Threebear:

Erica is better than Tacha everywhere .

I can't even think of one single thing that Tacha has over Erica .

The fact you're Calling someone who is much more posh , much more well traveled , much much more eloquent and actually cleans after herself "low budget" , is not only absurd but completely laughable.

And I dare to say it that Elites are a bigger force than Titans .

All Titans did for one year was drag mercy and trend baselessly ...these ones have been able to raise almost the winning prize of Bbnaija in less than a month.

The measure of fan support is not the people who bark the loudest but people that actually contribute meaningfully into your life .

Erica is made for life( if she invests wisely)....I wish I could say the same for Tacha.
i thought elites are the combination of Titans and mercenaries grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Fairdamsel: 3:27pm On Sep 27, 2020
OMONGBALI:

Laycon has won 7m+ in task prizes, plus 35m cash prize. Figure the winner.
That one get sense?
Envy don fry him cortex

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by majamajic(m): 3:28pm On Sep 27, 2020
Jadentica:

Vee has a better chance than her in what exactly?

In expressions

Jecintha I dey on top my wife allow me please ,
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Revolva(m): 3:28pm On Sep 27, 2020
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by aroundnaija: 3:28pm On Sep 27, 2020
youngpresidooo:
I think nengi came second
not sure though
still shocking
but lets see sha

Kwa kwa kwa, I like how you people are giving yourselves hope grin

It is sweeting me grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (8152) (8153) (8154) (8155) (8156) (8157) (8158) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.