Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:44 AM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (8322) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (4976600 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8319) (8320) (8321) (8322) (8323) (8324) (8325) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ChristoBam: 10:05am On Oct 01, 2020
iCONS na beg I beg let's ignore these hoelites abeg. The only ones wey deserve replies are Dorathy and Nengi fans. We keep dragging Laycon to their Erica's level by arguing with them.

Person wey no sabi anything about BBN go think say Laycon and Erica are mates.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MzCherry(f): 10:05am On Oct 01, 2020
Awa fierce

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 10:07am On Oct 01, 2020
Nilknarf:

Why are you so bothered about Erica? The last time I checked, Laycon was your fave..did anything change Face him and him alone...probably you can face Vee as well

Please do well to leave Erica alone...
kwa kwa kwa kwa That's so impossible for them to do because Erica is their obsession. Lmao!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 10:09am On Oct 01, 2020
Nilknarf:

That was how someone came and said Erica should donate the money to a charity foundation

Elites replied by telling him to meet Laycon and ask him to donate his money to Charity foundation as well
kwa kwa kwa
God bless that Elite for giving them gbas gbos!
Just imagine the nonsense.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ChristoBam: 10:09am On Oct 01, 2020
Hype Laycon and mention no one else. Stop giving their Fave relevance! They'll keep baiting you to reply but please ignore!

25 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MzCherry(f): 10:10am On Oct 01, 2020
the most stupid thing I read was when one Hoelite said Laycon should share his money into two and give whorica half

Lmao

Even kiddwaya wey don Bleep her taya said if he won he wouldn't have given her anything

But you want starboy to share

Starboy should share money with public toilet.. Hian

Wetin person no go see for social media

30 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 10:13am On Oct 01, 2020
chigirlangel:

Erica was already made? You guys can lie ehh grin grin grin
Google Erica's achievements before bbnaija,you will be amazed. She's just a humble lady who didn't rub it in their faces.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 10:14am On Oct 01, 2020
xenoo:

It was a woman like u that gave birth to the lizard. The world will see ur own.
Did I strike a nerve?
Where was this energy when they called Erica a prostitute?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by omotolly22(f): 10:14am On Oct 01, 2020
I think what icons are doing is just to hype our boy, but I notice it is elites that are still dragging and dissing,elites abeg die the matter and move on

18 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 10:16am On Oct 01, 2020
Nilknarf:

when dem dey call Erica name,you no come out come talk say na woman give birth to am abi

Yeye dey smell
No mind dem.
They keep calling Erica a slut because they were privileged to see her making out with a guy she loves...as if their mama no Bleep before she born dem.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by EmmyCC: 10:19am On Oct 01, 2020
youngpresidooo:
So you prefer Ozo be called a rapist?
Ozo's own was nice and lighter than the two you mentioned
Laycon was dragged to the extend the elites called Ebuka for his disqualification.
Did you know that the question that led to Erica's disqualification was triggered by the Elites?
You only hate laycon that's all.
If no one had defended laycon.
Maybe he would have been stoned by now on the street.
different lies and naratives were created on him.

Ozo was called worse names even Teni them that were praying and blaming Erica for Laycon's own said Ozo was making Nengi uncomfortable. Do2tun, Samklef etc these are notable Icons and all had something to say about Ozo but defended Laycon's own. Oh not forgetting Dj Neptune.
The other non notable people. They called for his disqualification too

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 10:20am On Oct 01, 2020
Jack500:
All dz whorlites should rest, the cum drinker is not Laycon's mate, Laycon at the moment is far bigger than her, more followers, more popularity, important personnel even government identify with him, it is only harlots like bobsrisky that identify with ur cum drinker.

Ur Derica is still struggling with 1M followers, Laycon is almost on 2M, give una sense brain and stop comparing star boy with a public toliet
yet you and your bulbians cant stop talking about her...

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Drew13: 10:23am On Oct 01, 2020
Of lay lay lay of laycon cool

31 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 10:26am On Oct 01, 2020
BluntTheApostle:

I am sure that if you see Laycon, you will be crying and begging to touch him.

You see, my dear, that grace on Laycon is something else. It is a very uncommon grace. Even the organizers of the BBN felt it with the massive returns.

You can even tell it from Ebuka's smiles.

You better perish that idea!
I can never cry and beg to touch a lizard but if I set my eyes on Erica,I will go gaga!
She's the perfect definition of GRACE!

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Drew13: 10:26am On Oct 01, 2020
omotolly22:
I think what icons are doing is just to hype our boy, but I notice it is elites that are still dragging and dissing,elites abeg die the matter and move on
the hyping is painting them grin

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Allnacruise(m): 10:27am On Oct 01, 2020
Young president, offsahboye and co, stop engaging elites

Rest

Let everyvody hype their people in peace FFS

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by OffsahBoye(m): 10:28am On Oct 01, 2020
If you ever call this one ugly
Post your daddy let's compare

Laycon am your egg fry me
Am your ball play me
Am your money spend me
Am your music sing me
Am your phone press me
Am your game play me
Am your everything don't leave meeeee cry cry embarassed

29 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Tatiana4u: 10:29am On Oct 01, 2020
ChristoBam:

Fierce was in MTV base top 10 for a while don't be stupid!!

Laycon just said right now he hasn't really had access to his phone. He doesn't know about any following or unfollowing. Nothing concern am with Erica! Everything he said about Erica in the house he said without knowing the state of things outside the house.

Why in the world would he want to associate with Erica in anyway. He basically doesn't care about her existence right now.
So why do you sound so frustrated?
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by shalomp: 10:31am On Oct 01, 2020
MzCherry:
the most stupid thing I read was when one Hoelite said Laycon should share his money into two and give whorica half

Lmao

Even kiddwaya wey don Bleep her taya said if he won he wouldn't have given her anything

But you want starboy to share

Starboy should share money with public toilet.. Hian

Wetin person no go see for social media

you are calling someone public toilet, what will you call laycon that does one night stand with "prostitutes" without protection?

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by OffsahBoye(m): 10:32am On Oct 01, 2020
Allnacruise:
Young president, offsahboye and co, stop engaging elites

Rest

Let everyvody hype their people in peace FFS
To say I have no problem with Erica,
The game has finished and we're back to reality,
And I'll never hate on someone who's doing well,am not a bad belle

The only problem is her fans but I've decided to let them be.....they should do anyhow but not come for starboi

If they let sleeping dog lie.....I'll sheath my sword too

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by kendrick9(m): 10:33am On Oct 01, 2020
jayjaycee0:

Nengi... the hotelier,,, taaaaa, na sponsor she get, She drives a G-wagon yet no traceable credible business. See her here, no filters, thats why all the housemate no see am as beautiful but attractive because of the works of the plastic surgeon
I saw the video..
Mehn nengi take style no fine at all.
Facially Erica is levels above her.
That face i saw also looks way older than 22

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Drew13: 10:34am On Oct 01, 2020
ChristoBam:

Fierce was in MTV base top 10 for a while don't be stupid!!

Laycon just said right now he hasn't really had access to his phone. He doesn't know about any following or unfollowing. Nothing concern am with Erica! Everything he said about Erica in the house he said without knowing the state of things outside the house.

Why in the world would he want to associate with Erica in anyway. He basically doesn't care about her existence right now.
lol, you can't convince an helite, bantering with that one will reduce your IQ grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ArchAnge1: 10:35am On Oct 01, 2020
What is he wearing?

Be like under obalende bridge tailor mannequin cheesy

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 10:35am On Oct 01, 2020
Ozone shippers will not like dis.

Anyway Icons make we ship?I mean the real ship o not friendship. grin

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by ArchAnge1: 10:36am On Oct 01, 2020
Titaniumental:
Ozone shippers will not like dis.

Anyway Icons make we ship?I mean the real ship o not friendship. grin
did you even bother to listen to the interview

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 10:37am On Oct 01, 2020
Vee the confused girl.
Shey she talk say she go comot hand from Neo once the comatside

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 10:38am On Oct 01, 2020
ArchAnge1:
did you even bother to listen to the interview
Relax bro,Na cruise I dey

I knw say u be Ozo Stan.

Ozo na my gee as well
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Drew13: 10:43am On Oct 01, 2020
cool

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by EmmyCC: 10:43am On Oct 01, 2020
Tatiana4u:

kwa kea kwa kwa
Laycon won 35M and other prizes but his fans want to donate money to build him a studio.Why didn't he decline?
Lmao!
How much did Lucy and prince's fans donate in the first place?Was it up to 10 dollars?lmao!

Erica was disqualified and her fans decided to give her the money she deserves out of love and you don't expect her to reject their love and generosity towards her.
You are just jealous of the fact that Elites want to give Erica the money they were supposed to use in voting for her,instead giving "900 million naira" to multichoice.
Stay pressed!
What I think too. Prince, Lucy and even Neo all declined their GoFundMe because it would be embarrassing if their fans go way below what the Elites have done .

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 10:44am On Oct 01, 2020
[quote author=Tatiana4u post=94495204]
Did I strike a nerve?
Where was this energy when they called Erica a prostitute?[/quote]
Because she proved to everyone on live TV that she was one... angry

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Jack500: 10:47am On Oct 01, 2020
jayjaycee0:

Tatiana when next am in PH... am taking you out for this. Very spot on. Very Very Spot on. They are making laycon look superficial and above others, whereas it was pity campaign that won him the bbnaija. I pray he lives up to the hype. I really pray he does. His music videos are not aired anywhere despite his popularity, he should learn from Efe, he is already towing that same path

I am sure ur pathetic self don't even have TV, Laycon song was still play yesterday morning on MTV Base, get sense, u no gree! U see ur life now.

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by MzCherry(f): 10:48am On Oct 01, 2020
shalomp:

you are calling someone public toilet, what will you call laycon that does one night stand with "prostitutes" without protection?

Whorica showed us she's a who.re

If it pain you.. Hug transformer

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (8319) (8320) (8321) (8322) (8323) (8324) (8325) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.