Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,546 members, 7,801,531 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:39 PM

BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (9714) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (4957414 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9711) (9712) (9713) (9714) (9715) (9716) (9717) ... (10925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by stephleena(f): 2:38pm On Jan 14, 2021
walai I Stan Queen Nengi ohh!!

elika, will always be beneath Nengi!!

While Nengi will go on a trip,like the Queen she's.. elika is doing and running a slavish contract with travel beta!!

thank God, Kidd Japa if not desperate mad woman would've wanted him to come along, and form "power couple" nonsense.

Versace spices, I thank you ohh!

13 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nomyth: 2:41pm On Jan 14, 2021
SammyFX:

My fave will be going to Dublin and Scotland..is it to much to ask why don't you rather wait for it oga jjc aka nomyth

Sorry ooooooooo, the Dublin and Scotland deal don expire since. No thanks to Coro

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by SammyFX: 2:42pm On Jan 14, 2021
Nomyth:

I need u to cry harder.

By the way, i'm expecting u to tell us how Dubai is a shitty city and how 1 Naira is 1 million dirham and how UAE is a third world country bla bla bla.

Delusional fellows.

Cry harder for wat wen my king laycon is going to Dublin and Scotland while my queen nengi is going to Dubai ,Ghana ,Scotland and her travel beta trip

E choke you ..

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by stephleena(f): 2:42pm On Jan 14, 2021
SammyFX:

The miserable pick wan go Ghana to cover her shame after suffering heartbreak from pikin waya...bobo no de pick her call again

buhahahahahahahahaha.. we all know, her heart is where terseer waya is, but unfortunately kiddwayya is not available.

while the mgbeke would be crying over Kidd, kiddwayya will be making beautiful babies and professing love for the hoodlum of his palliative, LINEK OVIE.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 2:42pm On Jan 14, 2021
Nomyth:

So that u toxic Iconvicts can start dragging her
we promise not to drag her, we love ksisha ..
Oya focus on your fave, and post her engagements..

Dan iska kajiko

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by switlily25(f): 2:43pm On Jan 14, 2021
SammyFX:

My fave will be going to Dublin and Scotland..is it to much to ask why don't you rather wait for it oga jjc aka nomyth

Kwa kwa kwa
Sakamaje!

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nomyth: 2:43pm On Jan 14, 2021
Yes, these are the kind of tears i'd love to see on here, not tears about separation.

Erica go make u cry tire.

Accraxdubai.

Everything na double double.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by switlily25(f): 2:44pm On Jan 14, 2021
Nomyth:

Sorry ooooooooo, the Dublin and Scotland deal don expire since. No thanks to Coro
Kwa kwa kwa
Laycon can never travel out of naija!
Never o!
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by SammyFX: 2:44pm On Jan 14, 2021
Nomyth:

Expire where abi na you go cancel the trip..get sense Oga nomyth stop disgracing yourself no be only Coro na kolo

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Chocodairy: 2:45pm On Jan 14, 2021
Nomyth:
Yes, these asre the kind of tears i'd love to see on here, not tears about separation.

Accraxdubai.

See pepper

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by switlily25(f): 2:45pm On Jan 14, 2021
Nomyth:
Yes, these asre the kind of tears i'd love to see on here, not tears about separation.

Accraxdubai.

Erica keeps getting double deals at once!
Damn!
Flexing and getting paid ain't easy mehn!
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Nomyth: 2:45pm On Jan 14, 2021
SammyFX:

Cry harder for wat wen my king laycon is going to Dublin and Scotland while my queen nengi is going to Dubai ,Ghana ,Scotland and her travel beta trip

E choke you ..

This one still dey expect Dublin and Scotland trip like he doesn't know what is happening in the UK now.

Coro don cancel ur fav trip.

Deal with it.
Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 2:46pm On Jan 14, 2021
Nomyth:

Wow, you're beautiful and i'm not flattering u.
ode wan smash grin

Werey... You wan to do a waya waya grin

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by SammyFX: 2:46pm On Jan 14, 2021
stephleena:

buhahahahahahahahaha.. we all know, her heart is where terseer waya is, but unfortunately kiddwayya is not available.

while the mgbeke would be crying over Kidd, kiddwayya will be making beautiful babies and professing love for the hoodlum of his palliative, LINEK OVIE.

Na Oga Dele go use fire condom dey lash her expired bole hole

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by switlily25(f): 2:47pm On Jan 14, 2021
Kwa kwa kwa kwa
Giddem!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by SammyFX: 2:48pm On Jan 14, 2021
Nomyth:

This one still dey expect Dublin and Scotland trip like he doesn't know what is happening in the UK now.

Coro don cancel ur fav trip.

Deal with it.

Kwa Kwa Kwa
But the receipt is still intact...he will go when he feel likes why the thing come de pain u now

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by stephleena(f): 2:49pm On Jan 14, 2021
Nomyth:

buhahahahahahaha.. you so wish, every deal would expire like the kiddrica bullshit.

kpele!!!

Guinness don't have time to play hanky panky.. you think this is one of oga Paulo's deal? buhahahaha..

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 2:49pm On Jan 14, 2021
switlily25:
While demon and blood suckers were busy wishing the worst for my baby,Angels were busy making things right for her...I'm so elated!
God of Erica,I thank you o!
Buhahahahahahaha grin

Na this one you wan dey use brag?

Just incase you don't know..she has been an influencer for travel beta even before she entered the house. So she basically continued from where she stopped.

Nothing new!

They couldn't even make her Ambassador. They still allowed her to continue her influencer job grin

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by SammyFX: 2:51pm On Jan 14, 2021
switlily25:

Kwa kwa kwa
Laycon can never travel out of naija!
Never o!

Eh sooth sayer will u sharap!! Layglobal will continue to be in Ur face

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by SammyFX: 2:52pm On Jan 14, 2021
Dannyxy:
ode wan smash grin

Na wetin full that fan base ass cum lickers..tueh

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by fyneguy: 2:53pm On Jan 14, 2021
Nomyth:

And what has that got to do with anything.

You expect me to be bragging with a TV interview?

Like seriously

You bragged with Mrs Fasasi's interview in SL

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by stephleena(f): 2:53pm On Jan 14, 2021
buhahahaha.. imagine them calling a slavish contract "enjoyment".. she's going to influence and bring more awareness for the brand.

while, NENGI, ozo, tolani and Prince, enjoy the fruits of her hard work.

wahala for who go sign slavish contract ohhh!

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by switlily25(f): 2:53pm On Jan 14, 2021
Mhen,Erica is hated in this street because I don't understand why they cant stop talking about her,when they have their faves!
When she was with Kidd,they trolled her and now that she's on her own,minding her business, they are still dragging her...this is no longer an obsession but madness laced with stupidity!
Check all the posts and pages and you will hardly see posts about Nengi or laycon(except it has to do with Erica).
Accept your Anti-Erica with your full chest and stop disguising as Ninjas or Icons!!!!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by SammyFX: 2:54pm On Jan 14, 2021
CRUISETOPIAVP:

Buhahahahahahaha grin

Na this one you wan dey use brag?

Just incase you don't know..she has been an influencer for travel beta even before she entered the house. So she basically continued from where she stopped.

Nothing new!

They couldn't even make her Ambassador. They still allowed her to continue her influencer job grin

Everything about whorica na sales girls ..instead of her to cash out but No!! na the opposite way they rather cash out with her as the sales girl wey she be ...shame no de catch am

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by SammyFX: 2:56pm On Jan 14, 2021
stephleena:
buhahahaha.. imagine them calling a slavish contract "enjoyment".. she's going to influence and bring more awareness for the brand.

while, NENGI, ozo, tolani and Prince, enjoy the fruits of her hard work.

wahala for who go sign slavish contract ohhh!

Na big wahala ... imagine ozone and pribaj go cash out still enjoy the fruit of their handwork in their respective trips while the other they work as slaves girl under travel beta

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 2:56pm On Jan 14, 2021
But travel beta wicked no be small grin

Whorica has been influencing for them before BBN. Dem still make her continue her influencer job even with all the fame.

They couldn't even make her ambassador grin

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by stephleena(f): 2:57pm On Jan 14, 2021
Dannyxy:
ode wan smash grin

buhahahahahahaha.. you sef been notice am..

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by switlily25(f): 2:57pm On Jan 14, 2021
No be today this babe start to dey flex! grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 2:59pm On Jan 14, 2021
switlily25:
No be today this babe start to dey flex! grin
She said it in the house that she was once an influencer for travel beta. Those pictures are from her previous influencing duties.

Now, they've made her continue from where she stopped with no upgrade. Shame!!!! grin

Still an influencer. grin

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by stephleena(f): 3:00pm On Jan 14, 2021
buhahahahahahahahahahha..

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by switlily25(f): 3:02pm On Jan 14, 2021
Her homecoming party was sponsored by Legend and now,her trip to Ghana and Dubai is being sponsored by Travel beta!
My baby is so lucky and blessed!
Erica,carry go!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread by switlily25(f): 3:03pm On Jan 14, 2021
CRUISETOPIAVP:

She said it in the house that she was once an influencer for travel beta. Those pictures are from her previous influencing duties.

Now, they've made her continue from where she stopped with no upgrade. Shame!!!! grin

Still an influencer. grin
Is that why you're in Sifia pains?

(1) (2) (3) ... (9711) (9712) (9713) (9714) (9715) (9716) (9717) ... (10925) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.