Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,689 members, 7,805,837 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:04 AM

My Friend Rot Make My Local Dog - Pets (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / My Friend Rot Make My Local Dog (5134 Views)

Okay....just Felt Like Posting Pictures Of My Lovely Local Dog Jack / Guys My Local Dog(nigerian Hound)is 9months Old Still No Sign Of Heat Pls Expert / LOCAL DOG - EKUKE (pup) Needed Urgently For My New House - ABUJA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Friend Rot Make My Local Dog by Pegi23(f): 2:53pm On Sep 21, 2020
haywire1:

Why are you so unfortunate.... What do you gain in talking down on people

I am fortunate. and let us call a spec a spec. you breeders need to be arrested for bringing in a new specie that could cause destruction to that animal.. you are the one that is unfortunate

1 Like

Re: My Friend Rot Make My Local Dog by Jwonder(m): 4:36pm On Sep 23, 2020
You can’t just cross breed any dog just like that, i hate the fact that there are no laws in Nigeria against such things
Re: My Friend Rot Make My Local Dog by Wayne4uall(m): 2:00am On Sep 24, 2020
Jwonder:
You can’t just cross breed any dog just like that, i hate the fact that there are no laws in Nigeria against such things

Why is everyone blaming that dude... Pls explain... What will happen to those puppies..
Re: My Friend Rot Make My Local Dog by Crazydamsel: 9:21am On Sep 26, 2020
MrBONE2:
grin
. lol
Re: My Friend Rot Make My Local Dog by Crazydamsel: 9:22am On Sep 26, 2020
Pegi23:

I am fortunate. and let us call a spec a spec. you breeders need to be arrested for bringing in a new specie that could cause destruction to that animal.. you are the one that is unfortunate
. I'm actually with u sis. we need law like this in Nigeria
Re: My Friend Rot Make My Local Dog by ojehmario1969(m): 11:16am On Sep 28, 2020
peeta4u:
contact me on whatsapp if u intrested in the puppies. I am gonna sell 3 of dem. Location: Gbagada. Lagos. 08098828203

How much
Re: My Friend Rot Make My Local Dog by akpota(m): 12:24am On Oct 03, 2020
peeta4u:
Had 4 puppies, 3 males and 1 female..... Dob: 18th/09/2020
lolz, ur dog gave birth of my birthday.

1 Like

Re: My Friend Rot Make My Local Dog by PaulAris: 11:51am On Oct 03, 2020
It’s high time we start spaying and neutering pets in this country!

1 Like

Re: My Friend Rot Make My Local Dog by Kingnutts(m): 3:39pm On Oct 03, 2020
Wayne4uall:

Why is everyone blaming that dude... Pls explain... What will happen to those puppies..

crossbreeding isn't bad.. at all.. but it isn't a practice for everyone, it takes a level of experience to crossbreed and achieve an impressive result. However, a cross between a rott n a mongrel is an error.. I'll just leave it at that, it's done
Re: My Friend Rot Make My Local Dog by peeta4u(m): 8:59pm On Oct 03, 2020
Kingnutts:

crossbreeding isn't bad.. at all.. but it isn't a practice for everyone, it takes a level of experience to crossbreed and achieve an impressive result. However, a cross between a rott n a mongrel is an error.. I'll just leave it at that, it's done
D crossing was actually nt intended, but there is nothing we culd do abt it.
Re: My Friend Rot Make My Local Dog by Intrepid01(m): 2:14pm On Feb 01, 2021
Hello pocohantas, compliment of the season! I saw your video on goat meat stew, it was quite detailing and your voice was so "hmmm"

and then I remembered I once extended a hand of friendship to you which you rejected. I thought it's a new year and you might decide to have a change of heart.
Re: My Friend Rot Make My Local Dog by Intrepid01(m): 11:43am On Feb 02, 2021
[quote author=viqSmallz post=98638523]

Asawo kobo kobo. For dog thread[/quote

that's fine.
Re: My Friend Rot Make My Local Dog by EUEA: 6:19pm On Feb 02, 2021
e go give birth to ebuka senior.see how i get sense
Re: My Friend Rot Make My Local Dog by BabylonCruise(m): 8:05am On Feb 03, 2021
Pegi23:

Which one is Spec again

(1) (2) (Reply)

GSD Has Different Colours; Even White And Blue / CUTE western Terrier Pets Going For Very Cheap Amount... 40k / My 7 Months Old GSD Doesn’t Bark. Is This Normal?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.