Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,583 members, 7,809,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:40 PM

Children Of Nigerian Politicians Boarding Presidential Plane - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Children Of Nigerian Politicians Boarding Presidential Plane (51894 Views)

Please This Is Not The Presidential Plane / Silver-spoon Lawmakers: Dambazau, Mark And Other Children Of The Rich, Powerful / Wike Places Children Of Kenneth Eze Elemele On Scholarship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Children Of Nigerian Politicians Boarding Presidential Plane by StagethemTVee: 6:25am On Jul 18, 2020
A video trending online shows some young men said to be children of leaders in the ruling party approaching the Nigerian presidential plane.

Chidi Odinkalu captioned it:
In 2015, they promised #Nigerians to reduce the presidential air fleet. Instead their children freely board the presidential jets now for high purposes of state - like attending weddings in Birnin-Kebbi... Who remembers #Change?!

Source: https://mobile.twitter.com/ChidiOdinkalu/status/1284040302001557505

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9LiM9zydsSw

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Children Of Nigerian Politicians Boarding Presidential Plane by StagethemTVee: 6:31am On Jul 18, 2020
Let me join the slogan for today.....the flexing of our yam grin grin grin grin

115 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Children Of Nigerian Politicians Boarding Presidential Plane by Macphenson: 6:39am On Jul 18, 2020
Okoo
Re: Children Of Nigerian Politicians Boarding Presidential Plane by meobizy(f): 6:41am On Jul 18, 2020
I should care, why?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Children Of Nigerian Politicians Boarding Presidential Plane by ThiagoKid(m): 6:49am On Jul 18, 2020
Who else is not surpried. ?

Apshit is the synonym of lie

112 Likes 1 Share

Re: Children Of Nigerian Politicians Boarding Presidential Plane by kokoA(m): 6:50am On Jul 18, 2020
It iz God dat do for dem..

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Children Of Nigerian Politicians Boarding Presidential Plane by allen113: 7:35am On Jul 18, 2020
Abeg anybody way see the presidential jet for the video show me.

11 Likes

Re: Children Of Nigerian Politicians Boarding Presidential Plane by Hypnotise: 7:50am On Jul 18, 2020
Sai baba get plenty format nau.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Children Of Nigerian Politicians Boarding Presidential Plane by ruggedtimi(m): 9:25am On Jul 18, 2020
It is possible they used the jet, but there is no evidence in the video that they boarded the jet.

44 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Children Of Nigerian Politicians Boarding Presidential Plane by Aidejay(m): 1:36pm On Jul 18, 2020
Nigeria and lies.
Everywhere lies
Everything lies
Everybody lies
Make Jesus just come self
All these lies too much
Every profession that starts with the letter P in Nigeria is full of Liars.
E come dey like say our most abundant resource is liesssss!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Children Of Nigerian Politicians Boarding Presidential Plane by jesmond3945: 4:34pm On Jul 18, 2020
ThiagoKid:
Who else is not surpried. ?

Apshit is the synonym of lie
is not about party brother it is about the young people. Read the book do not die in their war.

5 Likes

Re: Children Of Nigerian Politicians Boarding Presidential Plane by jasent(m): 5:41pm On Jul 18, 2020
This is what buhari has reduced presidency to
,,God we need your intervention.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Children Of Nigerian Politicians Boarding Presidential Plane by Wealth7723: 8:11am On Jul 20, 2020
Good morning. 2 Experienced female Bet9ja staff needed.

Must be staying in Sangotedo,Lekki Express way. Quote me if you know someone who fits the description
Re: Children Of Nigerian Politicians Boarding Presidential Plane by EyezofGod120: 8:11am On Jul 20, 2020
sad
Re: Children Of Nigerian Politicians Boarding Presidential Plane by 175(m): 8:12am On Jul 20, 2020
wink

I hope the following ZoneBs are there?

BBQ dead meat merchant
Helinues
Etc

5 Likes

Re: Children Of Nigerian Politicians Boarding Presidential Plane by IceLip: 8:12am On Jul 20, 2020
Chidi Odinkalu is an Igbo man.
2023 will tell, who next will fly FGPlane.

iReallyRelate, noHate.
Re: Children Of Nigerian Politicians Boarding Presidential Plane by directonpc(m): 8:12am On Jul 20, 2020
Omo see flexing... This life no balance.

Happy Monday Nigeria

Extra
checkout my USSD Banking app. (click on the image below)

2 Likes

Re: Children Of Nigerian Politicians Boarding Presidential Plane by money121(m): 8:12am On Jul 20, 2020
Ok
Re: Children Of Nigerian Politicians Boarding Presidential Plane by GOFRONT(m): 8:12am On Jul 20, 2020
Nigeria no balance at all...

3 Likes

Re: Children Of Nigerian Politicians Boarding Presidential Plane by Ishilove: 8:13am On Jul 20, 2020
ruggedtimi:
Is possible they used the jet, but there is no evidence in the video that they boarded the jet.
Oh, so they were strolling to the plane to take selfies?

54 Likes

Re: Children Of Nigerian Politicians Boarding Presidential Plane by olaNL: 8:13am On Jul 20, 2020
I couldn't tell from the video if it was the presidential jet or a private jet.

If it was a presidential jet, then I think it is excessive to just allow politician family members to use it at the expense of the tax payers except they a just hitching a ride with an official that have access and right to use it.

Then if it a private jet, I don't think it is anyone's business how they use their money except it can be proven that the money used for hire it comes from the public purse.

And to the OP, the presidential fleet was reduced sometimes in 2016/17 and the jet/helicopter was donated to the air force

6 Likes

Re: Children Of Nigerian Politicians Boarding Presidential Plane by sgogungbe: 8:13am On Jul 20, 2020
I have given up in nigeria since the day, Bush meat as catch the hunter
Re: Children Of Nigerian Politicians Boarding Presidential Plane by Goldenheart(m): 8:13am On Jul 20, 2020
grin We all know who this country belongs to.. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Children Of Nigerian Politicians Boarding Presidential Plane by Born2Breed(f): 8:13am On Jul 20, 2020
APShit full of shit.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Children Of Nigerian Politicians Boarding Presidential Plane by Davicl: 8:14am On Jul 20, 2020
With their parachute kind of dress grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Children Of Nigerian Politicians Boarding Presidential Plane by Nobody: 8:14am On Jul 20, 2020
You asked for Change

There you go

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Children Of Nigerian Politicians Boarding Presidential Plane by chinyerefrank444(f): 8:14am On Jul 20, 2020
shity hole...
I tired for life not only Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

DSS Takes Over Sheikh Abduljabar Kabara’s Mosque, House / Tinubu Bans Political Groups In Lagos As War With Aregbesola Worsens Over 2023 / Ben Bruce Visits Susan, Kashamu's Wife. Shares Throwback Video With Late Senator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.