Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,779 members, 7,802,404 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:47 PM

More Soldiers Resign Over Intimidation From Superiors – Investigation - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / More Soldiers Resign Over Intimidation From Superiors – Investigation (45838 Views)

Resign Or I Sack You - Female Director To PA For Denying Her Sex / US Worker Threatens To Resign Over Thanksgiving Turkey, Shocks Nigerian / "The Intimidation Is Too Much" - Policewoman Laments After This Happened (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: More Soldiers Resign Over Intimidation From Superiors – Investigation by Nobody: 11:00am On Jul 18, 2020
NaijaOlosho:

Ensure you always feed fine when you wake up before you start commenting anyhow. Only a hungry man would comment like you did.

How would you feel when you finally catch your enemies that have been killing and few days they are being released??

Yet the group keep killing army

Is that an excuse to harass unarmed civilians? Serves em right, IMO they re just cowards.
Re: More Soldiers Resign Over Intimidation From Superiors – Investigation by Unified07: 11:00am On Jul 18, 2020
richiemcgold:
nothing would've made them quit the army if they're truly passionate about the job. Real soldiers don't quit. This can only happen in a country where unemployment, instead of passion, pushed young men into military career. I'm not saying the allegations they made against their superiors and high rank military officers are false, but a real soldier wouldn't have quit. His passion for the job would've overridden those challenges.
Sorry but you be fool

3 Likes

Re: More Soldiers Resign Over Intimidation From Superiors – Investigation by Crownstar01: 11:01am On Jul 18, 2020
gambia:
Nigeria military is in a big mess.
Yes, when a country's military collapses, disintegration is next.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Soldiers Resign Over Intimidation From Superiors – Investigation by paix(m): 11:01am On Jul 18, 2020
Someone7:
Instead of jointly facing the underlying issues these soldiers are facing in the front lines, trust the Nigerian Army to label them "cowards" and dismiss the issues.

This raises the question of whether the Army is really serious about defeating Boko Haram. Or they want to keep benefiting from the $$$$ that comes from "fighting" insurgency
Didn't you see what the Chadian soldiers did when they confronted the insurgents? They have their country at heart and they fought the insurgents to a halt. Shekau was even pleading for mercy.

2 Likes

Re: More Soldiers Resign Over Intimidation From Superiors – Investigation by jasent(m): 11:01am On Jul 18, 2020
Tofax:

https://www.independent.ng/more-soldiers-resign-over-intimidation-from-superiors-investigation/
Our president will keep quiet as usual.Same thing he did during APC/OSHIOMOLE AND OBASEKI SEGA.What kind man allow problem to escalate before trying to solve it?God pls help us ooh

1 Like

Re: More Soldiers Resign Over Intimidation From Superiors – Investigation by ayenale1(m): 11:02am On Jul 18, 2020
North Korea should jus threaten us with one ballistic missile like that meeeeeeen we're finished.

2 Likes

Re: More Soldiers Resign Over Intimidation From Superiors – Investigation by Santsal: 11:02am On Jul 18, 2020
richiemcgold:
nothing would've made them quit the army if they're truly passionate about the job. Real soldiers don't quit. This can only happen in a country where unemployment, instead of passion, pushed young men into military career. I'm not saying the allegations they made against their superiors and high rank military officers are false, but a real soldier wouldn't have quit. His passion for the job would've overridden those challenges.
His passion to get killed, should over ride common sense

3 Likes

Re: More Soldiers Resign Over Intimidation From Superiors – Investigation by Farki: 11:02am On Jul 18, 2020
flokii:
What these Northerners are doing in the Army is very risky. If we can't defend ourselves against threat within the state, what happens when we face external threat or international armed conflict?

If nothing is done on time, this country is as good as gone. Remove the islamic/arabic inscriptions from the Army logo and put Nigeria colours to show a multi-religious nation.

Insurgency is like cancer, it grows steadily until it kills the afflicted. Our Aboki friends up there should take note. While some of you are cashing out, your future and that of your kids is uncertain.

I've said it before that Nigeria is lucky we have weak neighbours who are uninterested in fighting us.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Soldiers Resign Over Intimidation From Superiors – Investigation by Web2020: 11:03am On Jul 18, 2020
What would you expect when you have a demotavator, a tribal bigot, a religious fanatics, an illiterate as a president of the most populous black race.

2 Likes

Re: More Soldiers Resign Over Intimidation From Superiors – Investigation by kayjay69(m): 11:03am On Jul 18, 2020
No one in their right mind would agree to lay down their lives for a country such as this.
Re: More Soldiers Resign Over Intimidation From Superiors – Investigation by max57: 11:03am On Jul 18, 2020
As a sodier,you swear an oath
to protect the nation,but as human you discovered that your lost is their gain,than common sense will kick in, while fighting for nothing, like the case of that sniper that a fellow sodier shot, simply because he is killing boko boys, they say why are you killing our brother,who will work in such environment that you can't trust your colleagues, cause, you don't know he has in mind...

1 Like

Re: More Soldiers Resign Over Intimidation From Superiors – Investigation by PrinzJaay: 11:04am On Jul 18, 2020
Tofax:

https://www.independent.ng/more-soldiers-resign-over-intimidation-from-superiors-investigation/
What’s hurting me most in this is that Buhari is quiet about all this, why accept losing thousands of soldiers just for one man? Sack your Chief of Army Staff and employ someone that’ll harmonize the army for greater productivity. If you lose all these soldiers and keep Buratai still, will he be the only one that’ll fight Boko Haram?
Re: More Soldiers Resign Over Intimidation From Superiors – Investigation by Nwaonyishi69: 11:10am On Jul 18, 2020
TheMainone:
God please help this country through these trying times
The only genuine help a sane man could pray for in this contraption called a country is a 'peaceful disintegration'. The more this forced unity lasts the heavier the waste of human lives and resources that will follow this their ever persistent insistence on mediocrity and ethnic supremacy.

2 Likes

Re: More Soldiers Resign Over Intimidation From Superiors – Investigation by Crownstar01: 11:10am On Jul 18, 2020
max57:
As a sodier,you swear an oath
to protect the nation,but as human you discovered that your lost is their gain,than common sense will kick in, while fighting for nothing, like the case of that sniper that a fellow sodier shot, simply because he is killing boko boys, they say why are you killing our brother,who will work in such environment that you can't trust your colleagues, cause, you don't know he has in mind...
So terrible. A sniper with a left-hand. I listened to him and I was like Nigeria is no longer a country with sensible people.

1 Like

Re: More Soldiers Resign Over Intimidation From Superiors – Investigation by ayenale1(m): 11:12am On Jul 18, 2020
* North Korea should jus threaten us with one ballistic missile like that meeeeeeen we're finished*
Re: More Soldiers Resign Over Intimidation From Superiors – Investigation by oglalasioux(m): 11:14am On Jul 18, 2020
I know people who joined the army just to flog hapless civilians and intimidate their relatives and neighbours.
Re: More Soldiers Resign Over Intimidation From Superiors – Investigation by Unified07: 11:16am On Jul 18, 2020
I think the problem we have in NIGERIA is COWARDISM,LET EVERYONE JOIN HANDS LETS BREAK THIS COUNTRY,WHY IS OTHER PEOPLE APART FROM IGBOS AFRAID OF BEING ON THERE OWN

2 Likes

Re: More Soldiers Resign Over Intimidation From Superiors – Investigation by 3Ceagle(m): 11:16am On Jul 18, 2020
richiemcgold:

Soldiers are no zombies or robots. They are humans like you and I. Let agree some joined for employment, is not better than to go into crime? If conditions of service, sincerity and will power to defeat BH is there, don't you think they will gladly want to die standing? They are part of our society and see all the shenagigan in this country. This is enough to discourage any willing fighter. I truly respect those still in the war front and those that have died fighting.

1 Like

Re: More Soldiers Resign Over Intimidation From Superiors – Investigation by SOJOSEPH(m): 11:19am On Jul 18, 2020
1. National Assembly need to prevail on the presidency to relief the service chief with immediate effect

2. It is also very clear now that buhari is unable to up to the first and primary responsibility of any government again, which is security of persons and property

3. We also need the NASS to ensure our intelligence architecture is working optimally in such a manner to ensure that these resigning fighting are not being tactically recruited by the BH

Obviously somebody is playing out a well planned strategy and current set of service chiefs can not decode.

Don't try to force buhari. He can not give what he does not have. So don't waste the time we do not have

House of rep should act now please

1 Like

Re: More Soldiers Resign Over Intimidation From Superiors – Investigation by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 11:20am On Jul 18, 2020
They have been pushing the limit lately

Re: More Soldiers Resign Over Intimidation From Superiors – Investigation by Meti99(m): 11:21am On Jul 18, 2020
Buratai should be investigated
Re: More Soldiers Resign Over Intimidation From Superiors – Investigation by Mayeldah(m): 11:21am On Jul 18, 2020
What is good with enlistment into Nigerian Army? Nothing!!!

Those Sotherners still in the army are at risk and shuold resign now.

Why risk your life fighting a terrorist group sponsored by the fulani led Federal Government?

Buhari is a Terrorist!

2 Likes

Re: More Soldiers Resign Over Intimidation From Superiors – Investigation by ijayaone: 11:22am On Jul 18, 2020
i smell revolution,the soldiers should turn to d government and kill dem all ,starting from aso rock ..God protect my love ones overthere ijn..��
Re: More Soldiers Resign Over Intimidation From Superiors – Investigation by biggy26: 11:23am On Jul 18, 2020
Racoon:
No right thinking person will want to serve in an army that now have profound love for terrorists-granting them amnesty & reintegrating them into the same country they have committed treason against including killing same army personnel with ruthless aggression.
Can't you Nigerians force the hand of your leader to make the service chiefs resign?
Re: More Soldiers Resign Over Intimidation From Superiors – Investigation by Chirowman(m): 11:29am On Jul 18, 2020
they better disengage than die like rats in the hands of those who see killing as enjoyment.someone that's in office enjoying is talking rubbish about been coward what makes them coward when there's invisible fight ,when you are sent to boko forefront to fight that's when we will know you enjoy it but for now you are benchwarmer .
Re: More Soldiers Resign Over Intimidation From Superiors – Investigation by seunayantokun(m): 11:29am On Jul 18, 2020
Propagandists, please get on this and defend your clients.
Re: More Soldiers Resign Over Intimidation From Superiors – Investigation by Unified07: 11:30am On Jul 18, 2020
biggy26:

Can't you Nigerians force the hand of your leader to make the service chiefs resign?
Don't mind them if one talks they will rebel against him tagging him IPOB with much insults

3 Likes

Re: More Soldiers Resign Over Intimidation From Superiors – Investigation by ijayaone: 11:30am On Jul 18, 2020
Ajixegun:

You're free to enroll into Nigeria army. Not everybody likes to labour in futility.
mtheew no mind dis one,if only u know what this men are facing,fighting a war that has no end ,generals working for bh, government granting amnesty to terrorist that has kill over 20million people,who d Bleep does that in other countries.boko haram war is like a blind man playing football
Re: More Soldiers Resign Over Intimidation From Superiors – Investigation by Kingroad: 11:31am On Jul 18, 2020
This is sad but there is wisdom in quitting at times. I pray these people don't use their military skills to go into crime.
Re: More Soldiers Resign Over Intimidation From Superiors – Investigation by zedegit: 11:31am On Jul 18, 2020
Eheh! What do you expect?

You tell me to go and lay ambush at point A, I obey and go. When I get there, I see another ambush already laid for me. Kai.

You give me dane gun to fight against 15 gun trucks with assorted kachnikov assault rifles.

The billions invested in this madness was enough to end it within a month maximum.

Search YouTube, you will modern gear worn by military in sane countries. Even to wear those protective wear and enter sambisa go dey hungry you not to talk of when backed with mouth watering incentives and an uncompromised leadership.

1 Like

Re: More Soldiers Resign Over Intimidation From Superiors – Investigation by Xpol: 11:31am On Jul 18, 2020
when I resigned from police, my elder brother who's a captain told me I should come and enlist in NDA that the commandant is his boss, come see the kind eyes I take look am he no even talk anything about it again. I reject to die a useless death in Jesus name Amen

Xpol is here again

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Soldiers Resign Over Intimidation From Superiors – Investigation by Sheriff19: 11:33am On Jul 18, 2020
Sammy07:
Any Igbo that is still in Nigeria Army is a fo.ol - Mrvitalis aka Igbochief001 grin
. Guy 4get, I no dey for army but I get people for Force, if all igbo or any part of the South commot for the Nigerian armed forces, it is a disaster in a waiting, the beginning of slavery for the region. This whole issue might be a power play to frustrate some people out of the Army. So it can be dominated by certain people. Note the only set of people that can challenge and put the government on their toes are the military. COAS and other ogas for their are literally the second most powerful authority after the C-in-C(who is the president himself ).

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Without Legs Works As A Vulcanizer (photos) / Lady And Her Workers Made To Sleep Outside After Working For A Client. Photo / How ‘do You Know Who I Am?’ Got An Army Officer And His Wife In Trouble In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.