Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,939 members, 7,806,719 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:46 PM

Coronavirus: Oxford University Early Trial Success Suggests “Double Protection”. - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Coronavirus: Oxford University Early Trial Success Suggests “Double Protection”. (22751 Views)

Coronavirus: Oxford Vaccine Trigger Immune Response, UK Orders 100 Million Doses / Coronavirus: Oxford Vaccine Works On Monkeys / Drinking Tea Improves Brain Health, Study Suggests (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus: Oxford University Early Trial Success Suggests “Double Protection”. by Clinton207: 6:32pm On Jul 18, 2020
this is a Good news ooo!!
Re: Coronavirus: Oxford University Early Trial Success Suggests “Double Protection”. by Rossikk(m): 7:11pm On Jul 18, 2020
Wrecxman:
Good news. I hope it sails through and would be without life threatening side effects.
There is NO WAY of KNOWING its possible SIDE EFFECTS until it has been TESTED on sampled humans for 7 YEARS MINIMUM.

Good luck taking any ''VACCINE'' that has not been subjected to a minimum 7 year trial prior to release.

MUMU PEOPLE. You don't know what is inside the ''vaccine''. You don't even ask.

Anything Oyibo comes to inject you with, you will line up to accept without question.

Tufiaakwa

Robots. Only the Almighty can save you at this point because you are lost people.
Re: Coronavirus: Oxford University Early Trial Success Suggests “Double Protection”. by Rossikk(m): 7:17pm On Jul 18, 2020
SenecaTheYonger:

Do you know how difficult it is to make a vaccine for coronavirus? I have been studying this virus for a while but the major problem was the fact that it mutates really fast rendering previous vaccines useless. That has been a challenge for decades. But now we have a vaccine. I know that HIVs vaccine is also challenging, but there will be a vaccine if it disrupted world economy thereby forcing every researcher to be on it

You're talking absolute bullshit. The so-called ''virus'' has never been isolated to identify it as a 'virus' in the first place, so you are lying when you say you know anything about it.

Maybe the reason it ''renders previous vaccines useless'' is because the so called 'covid 19' is a naturally occurring genetic element in a quarter or more humans, which is why they keep testing 'positive' even after ''recovering'' from the ''virus'' and getting 'vaccinated' against it.

Even weirder is that only already sick folks in their 80s and 90s, plus a tiny number of already sick young people, ALL with pre-existing terminal illnesses - are the ones dying from the ''virus''.

They get a sick 80yr old, and 'test' him for 'covid 19'. If he tests 'positive' and later dies, he's recorded as having died of 'covid 19', regardless of what the 'previous' illness was - cancer, stroke, whatever.

That is how they can get such ''huge numbers'' of people ''dying from covid 19''.

SCAMDEMIC.

Good luck taking Bill Gates / WHO vaccine.

They are working with your own govt and govts around the world to make it mandatory.

Do you know what is inside it?
Re: Coronavirus: Oxford University Early Trial Success Suggests “Double Protection”. by knowhowk: 7:44pm On Jul 18, 2020
Rossikk:

There is NO WAY of KNOWING its possible SIDE EFFECTS until it has been TESTED on sampled humans for 7 YEARS MINIMUM.

Good luck taking any ''VACCINE'' that has not been subjected to a minimum 7 year trial prior to release.

Anything Oyibo comes to inject you with, you will line up to accept without question.

Tufiaakwa

Robots. Only the Almighty can save you at this point because you are lost people. You are the MUMU here ,You are free to go and ask them what it's inside the Vaccine now ,what are you waiting for ...

Re: Coronavirus: Oxford University Early Trial Success Suggests “Double Protection”. by knowhowk: 7:45pm On Jul 18, 2020
Rossikk:

Tufiaakwa

Robots. Only the Almighty can save you at this point because you are lost people.

. You are the MUMU here ,You are free to go and ask them what it's inside the Vaccine now ,what are you waiting for ...
Re: Coronavirus: Oxford University Early Trial Success Suggests “Double Protection”. by knowhowk: 7:47pm On Jul 18, 2020
12inchess:
If the world can find the vaccine to covid in less than a year, how come we still don't have vaccine for HIV? Is it because it mostly affects Africans?
HIV Affects the whole world ,Stop this Sentiment and Inferior Complex Mentality .Moreso Google is your Friend .
Re: Coronavirus: Oxford University Early Trial Success Suggests “Double Protection”. by Rossikk(m): 7:47pm On Jul 18, 2020
knowhowk:
. You are the MUMU here ,You are free to go and ask them what it's inside the Vaccine now ,what are you waiting for ...

Oh I don't need to ask as I have a fairly good idea, having done the research... unlike you. You don't need to ''go and ask'' anyone. Google is your friend, you insolent dullard.
Re: Coronavirus: Oxford University Early Trial Success Suggests “Double Protection”. by knowhowk: 7:54pm On Jul 18, 2020
Rossikk:

Oh I don't need to ask as I have a fairly good idea, having done the research. You don't need to ''go and ask'' anyone. Google is your friend. Dullard.
. I see how poor your Mentality is ,You have a fairly good idea of a Vaccine that none of your Generation had seen.You did a Personal research with Google in your room ,I wonder the Laboratory you did your baseless research .You are the Curious one here telling someone to ask what the content is ,A sensible person ought to have shared what he knows about the Content of a Vaccine ,Oh! sorry it's even more dangerous for U to share further Ignorance .Spewing Shit ...
Re: Coronavirus: Oxford University Early Trial Success Suggests “Double Protection”. by sugacoatedmouth(m): 8:04pm On Jul 18, 2020
knowhowk:
. I see how poor your Mentality is ,You have a fairly good idea of a Vaccine that none of your Generation had seen.You did a Personal research with Google in your room ,I wonder the Laboratory you did your baseless research .You are the Curious one here telling someone to ask what the content is ,A sensible person ought to have shared what he knows about the Content of a Vaccine ,Oh! sorry it's even more dangerous for U to share further Ignorance .Spewing Shit ...
Pls don't kill me with laughter abeg

You wan finish guy

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin angry angry grin grin grin angry angry angry angry angry angry grin grin grin grin angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin angry angry angry angry grin grin angry angry angry
Re: Coronavirus: Oxford University Early Trial Success Suggests “Double Protection”. by UnusualJhay(m): 8:36pm On Jul 18, 2020
"September "

remember when China said vaccines/Cure would be ready by September? ?

grin. FINK ABOURIT
Re: Coronavirus: Oxford University Early Trial Success Suggests “Double Protection”. by SenecaTheYonger: 8:44pm On Jul 18, 2020
Rossikk:

You're talking absolute bullshit. The so-called ''virus'' has never been isolated to identify it as a 'virus' in the first place, so you are lying when you say you know anything about it.

Maybe the reason it ''renders previous vaccines useless'' is because the so called 'covid 19' is a naturally occurring genetic element in a quarter or more humans, which is why they keep testing 'positive' even after ''recovering'' from the ''virus'' and getting 'vaccinated' against it.

Coronavirus has not being isolated or Covid 19 has not being isolated? And where did I mention Covid in my post? See this one is just in a rush to open mouth so he can look like he also belong. Mtcheww. I'm supposed to argue with someone who doesn't know that Covid is only one type (and more recent) of Coronavirus. I won't even bother with the rest of the post since the first line is garbage.
Re: Coronavirus: Oxford University Early Trial Success Suggests “Double Protection”. by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jul 18, 2020
leaculpa:

Source: https://news.sky.com/story/amp/coronavirus-oxford-vaccine-could-provide-double-protection-report-12029406
everyday breakthrough, another day trial the next day next breakthrough! even institutions with the best educational facilities are confused! only God holds the solution of this health crisis!
Re: Coronavirus: Oxford University Early Trial Success Suggests “Double Protection”. by gaskiyamagana: 9:35pm On Jul 18, 2020
SarkinYarki:
All in a bid to discredit that of Russia

All in all to save life of many and restore our economical activities.
Re: Coronavirus: Oxford University Early Trial Success Suggests “Double Protection”. by Rossikk(m): 11:30pm On Jul 18, 2020
SenecaTheYonger:

Coronavirus has not being isolated or Covid 19 has not being isolated? And where did I mention Covid in my post? See this one is just in a rush to open mouth so he can look like he also belong. Mtcheww. I'm supposed to argue with someone who doesn't know that Covid is only one type (and more recent) of Coronavirus. I won't even bother with the rest of the post since the first line is garbage.

Come on shut up your nasty lips. Who mentioned ''coronavirus''? YOU DID, NOT ME.

Coronavirus is a term for a group of flu-related viruses that have been around forever.

''Covid 19'' is supposedly a deadly new type of coronavirus, but there is NO EVIDENCE 'covid 19' is a form of coronavirus, as it has not been isolated like other types of coronaviruses, and like every other known virus in existence. That is a scientific fact. If you can point to contrary research, do so and stop quibbling.
Re: Coronavirus: Oxford University Early Trial Success Suggests “Double Protection”. by Rossikk(m): 11:39pm On Jul 18, 2020
knowhowk:
. I see how poor your Mentality is ,You have a fairly good idea of a Vaccine that none of your Generation had seen. You did a Personal research with Google in your room,I wonder the Laboratory you did your baseless research .You are the Curious one here telling someone to ask what the content is ,A sensible person ought to have shared what he knows about the Content of a Vaccine ,Oh! sorry it's even more dangerous for U to share further Ignorance .Spewing Shit ...

Nah..It's not my job to tell you what the contents of vaccines are. The details are too gory. That's YOUR job. If you are so trusting of Bill Gates and his friends who are looking to reduce the world population drastically on one hand, and are pushing an untested mandatory vaccine to ''save lives'' on the other, MORE FOOL YOU, ignorant, thoughtless he-goat.

Go on Youtube. Look at your mates all over Africa and the black world, from Kenya to Zambia, USA and beyond, making videos questioning and raising alarms as to what this 'covid 19 'vaccine''' that the west is so desperate to inject into everyone can do to them, and you are here, like a dumbass knucklehead, eagerly awaiting Bill Gates' vaccines without question or investigation.

Tufia
Re: Coronavirus: Oxford University Early Trial Success Suggests “Double Protection”. by maxibrainz02(m): 3:04am On Jul 19, 2020
Re: Coronavirus: Oxford University Early Trial Success Suggests “Double Protection”. by SenecaTheYonger: 5:53am On Jul 19, 2020
Rossikk:

Come on shut up your nasty lips. Who mentioned ''coronavirus''? YOU DID, NOT ME.

Coronavirus is a term for a group of flu-related viruses that have been around forever.

''Covid 19'' is supposedly a deadly new type of coronavirus, but there is NO EVIDENCE 'covid 19' is a form of coronavirus, as it has not been isolated like other types of coronaviruses, and like every other known virus in existence. That is a scientific fact. If you can point to contrary research, do so and stop quibbling.

But who is talking about a vaccine for Covid 19? You said that Covid has not being isolated. But does that mean that other family of coronavirus has not been isolated? I only talked about a vaccine for Coronavirus in general which scientists have been working on for decades.
Re: Coronavirus: Oxford University Early Trial Success Suggests “Double Protection”. by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jul 19, 2020
SarkinYarki:

If it's smart I am smarter than he is , if it's intelligence I am more intelligent than he is ( I am a certified genius ) , I have created more solutions on Earth than he has and finally I live better than he does ... And oga I don't have chicken change by God's grace I run a multi billon naira organization which I will soon grow into a billion dollar valuation once my international expansion starts .. you are free to say yuck it's for you and yourself ....Trust me I am far far smarter than that dude please trust me

Lols.. congratulations but it's ignoble to look down on people who are below us..

Your dreams come true.. by god's grace
Re: Coronavirus: Oxford University Early Trial Success Suggests “Double Protection”. by finaleeec: 8:13pm On Jul 19, 2020
Rossikk:

Nah..It's not my job to tell you what the contents of vaccines are. The details are too gory. That's YOUR job. If you are so trusting of Bill Gates and his friends who are looking to reduce the world population drastically on one hand, and are pushing an untested mandatory vaccine to ''save lives'' on the other, MORE FOOL YOU, ignorant, thoughtless he-goat.

Go on Youtube. Look at your mates all over Africa and the black world, from Kenya to Zambia, USA and beyond, making videos questioning and raising alarms as to what this 'covid 19 'vaccine''' that the west is so desperate to inject into everyone can do to them, and you are here, like a dumbass knucklehead, eagerly awaiting Bill Gates' vaccines without question or investigation.

Tufia
.Who the Hell is hindering you from asking your stupid and baseless questions ,Carrying out an Investigation is a free will ,You mentioned you have done your Bedroom Research to Confirm the content of the Vaccine ,Why are you so dumb hesitating to Come up with the result of your Research .5G Conspiracy theory Crew ,Public confusion Creator better Keep shut and keep your Ignorance to your Generation alone .All over the world Scientist are working round the clock to find a succour to the Scourge ,People like U are busy discrediting effort with your Brain Dead Bedroom Theory .Get a Life .
Re: Coronavirus: Oxford University Early Trial Success Suggests “Double Protection”. by Char1es: 9:52am On Jul 21, 2020
There is still a long way to go before it can be put into production.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NAFDAC Exposes Dangers Of Prolonged Use Of Paracetamol / 156 New COVID-19 Cases, 189 Discharged And 3 Deaths On Sept 4 - (3145 Tested) / Court Stops Lagos Public Hospitals From Demanding Blood Donations For Childbirth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.