Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,461 members, 7,808,643 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:45 PM

Instant �Wants To Sell Your Personal Instagram Pages for instant cash Come Here - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Instant �Wants To Sell Your Personal Instagram Pages for instant cash Come Here (2226 Views)

Do You Instant Cash Loan Of 10k? / We Buy All Sorts Of Metal Scraps, For Instant Cash / Turn Ur Data Into Cash!!!! Come In People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Instant �Wants To Sell Your Personal Instagram Pages for instant cash Come Here by Tuljaking(m): 9:15am On Jul 18, 2020
You sending me a picture of you

And I verify you on video before making payment

Old instagram accounts and old Facebook account plug

Cheap as Bleep

We sell per year ratings

I want real accounts not boosted accounts

Payment is instant

I prefer accounts from matured men and females only

I don’t buy hacked accounts
Re: Instant �Wants To Sell Your Personal Instagram Pages for instant cash Come Here by Tuljaking(m): 10:00am On Jul 18, 2020
WhatsApp 09033770118
Re: Instant �Wants To Sell Your Personal Instagram Pages for instant cash Come Here by Tuljaking(m): 11:06am On Jul 18, 2020
We pay instantly bring your instagram accounts
Re: Instant �Wants To Sell Your Personal Instagram Pages for instant cash Come Here by Tuljaking(m): 1:40pm On Jul 18, 2020
We pay you instantly
Re: Instant �Wants To Sell Your Personal Instagram Pages for instant cash Come Here by Tuljaking(m): 9:51am On Jul 20, 2020
Bring deals we pay instantly
Re: Instant �Wants To Sell Your Personal Instagram Pages for instant cash Come Here by Tuljaking(m): 6:18pm On Jul 20, 2020
I’m buying old Facebook accounts too

7 years old account
Re: Instant �Wants To Sell Your Personal Instagram Pages for instant cash Come Here by Tuljaking(m): 12:30pm On Aug 31, 2020
I’m stil buying accounts
Re: Instant �Wants To Sell Your Personal Instagram Pages for instant cash Come Here by Tuljaking(m): 1:04pm On Aug 31, 2020
I pay cash immediately no stories
Re: Instant �Wants To Sell Your Personal Instagram Pages for instant cash Come Here by Tuljaking(m): 9:51pm On Aug 31, 2020
Cash ready screenshot Instagram accounts to WhatsApp
Re: Instant �Wants To Sell Your Personal Instagram Pages for instant cash Come Here by KINGHAFI(m): 10:12pm On Aug 31, 2020
Tuljaking:
I’m buying old Facebook accounts too

7 years old account

Re: Instant �Wants To Sell Your Personal Instagram Pages for instant cash Come Here by Tuljaking(m): 10:36am On Sep 01, 2020
For now I’m buying instagram and paying cash
Re: Instant �Wants To Sell Your Personal Instagram Pages for instant cash Come Here by Tuljaking(m): 7:18pm On Sep 01, 2020
I’m on
Re: Instant �Wants To Sell Your Personal Instagram Pages for instant cash Come Here by Tuljaking(m): 9:11pm On Sep 01, 2020
Always active
Re: Instant �Wants To Sell Your Personal Instagram Pages for instant cash Come Here by Tuljaking(m): 2:27pm On Sep 02, 2020
Cash ready bring accounts
Re: Instant �Wants To Sell Your Personal Instagram Pages for instant cash Come Here by Snowflakess: 9:53pm On Sep 02, 2020
I have 8 years fbk
Re: Instant �Wants To Sell Your Personal Instagram Pages for instant cash Come Here by Tuljaking(m): 1:06pm On Sep 03, 2020
I don’t buy Facebook If you have 500 + ig account come and take cash now
Re: Instant �Wants To Sell Your Personal Instagram Pages for instant cash Come Here by Tuljaking(m): 4:36pm On Sep 04, 2020
Always buying
Cash available
Re: Instant �Wants To Sell Your Personal Instagram Pages for instant cash Come Here by Tuljaking(m): 10:42am On Sep 05, 2020
Bring account

Get some cash to spice up your weekend
Re: Instant �Wants To Sell Your Personal Instagram Pages for instant cash Come Here by Tuljaking(m): 2:29pm On Sep 07, 2020
Bring accounts get cash on a Monday
Re: Instant �Wants To Sell Your Personal Instagram Pages for instant cash Come Here by Tuljaking(m): 11:39am On Sep 08, 2020
Cash day my hand now

Dm
Re: Instant �Wants To Sell Your Personal Instagram Pages for instant cash Come Here by Tuljaking(m): 10:37am On Sep 10, 2020
Cash is ready

Dm me now
Re: Instant �Wants To Sell Your Personal Instagram Pages for instant cash Come Here by Tuljaking(m): 8:06pm On Sep 12, 2020
I buy Instagram accounts
Re: Instant �Wants To Sell Your Personal Instagram Pages for instant cash Come Here by Tuljaking(m): 3:26pm On Sep 13, 2020
I buy instagrams account and pay immediately
Re: Instant �Wants To Sell Your Personal Instagram Pages for instant cash Come Here by Tuljaking(m): 12:17pm On Sep 14, 2020
I have cash at hand now please bring your Instagram account
Re: Instant �Wants To Sell Your Personal Instagram Pages for instant cash Come Here by Tuljaking(m): 12:32pm On Sep 14, 2020
Bring accounts take cAsh
Re: Instant �Wants To Sell Your Personal Instagram Pages for instant cash Come Here by Tuljaking(m): 2:24pm On Sep 14, 2020
Bring accounts cash ready
Re: Instant �Wants To Sell Your Personal Instagram Pages for instant cash Come Here by Tuljaking(m): 4:14pm On Sep 14, 2020
Bring accounts and get paid
Re: Instant �Wants To Sell Your Personal Instagram Pages for instant cash Come Here by Tuljaking(m): 10:05am On Sep 15, 2020
Cash Dey bring accounts
Re: Instant �Wants To Sell Your Personal Instagram Pages for instant cash Come Here by blackgold90(m): 11:24am On Sep 15, 2020
Tuljaking:
You sending me a picture of you

And I verify you on video before making payment

WhatsApp 09033770118

I want real accounts not boosted accounts

Payment is instant

I prefer accounts from matured men and females only

This is a scam,I will send you my picture and video call before you pay and you place the extact IG accounts to be 500+ .

Such a low number so that more people will meet bench mark.

Then I sent you 2 of my accounts handle,instead of visiting them and see how we can transact you said you need snapshot.

I advice everyone not to fail for this cheap scammer .

He need your pictures and videos for another agenda.
Re: Instant �Wants To Sell Your Personal Instagram Pages for instant cash Come Here by Tuljaking(m): 2:19pm On Sep 15, 2020
blackgold90:

This is a scam,I will send you my picture and video call before you pay and you place the extact IG accounts to be 500+ .

Such a low number so that more people will meet bench mark.

Then I sent you 2 of my accounts handle,instead of visiting them and see how we can transact you said you need snapshot.

I advice everyone not to fail for this cheap scammer .

He need your pictures and videos for another agenda.

See this pompous Instagram seller he is feeling too big to send screenshot of his own proclaimed account

I told him to simply send screenshots he kept blabbing around he is now coming up here to call me a scammer
How much would your picture and video generate in total for me
You be celeb
Re: Instant �Wants To Sell Your Personal Instagram Pages for instant cash Come Here by Tuljaking(m): 2:23pm On Sep 15, 2020
I love plain buisness it’s not my first time buying accounts from nairalanders and I pay cAsh

Re: Instant �Wants To Sell Your Personal Instagram Pages for instant cash Come Here by blackgold90(m): 2:44pm On Sep 15, 2020
Tuljaking:

See this pompous Instagram seller he is feeling too big to send screenshot of his own proclaimed account

I told him to simply send screenshots he kept blabbing around he is now coming up here to call me a scammer
How much would your picture and video generate in total for me
You be celeb

You are calling me pompous hahahahaha
You that I sent IG username to but was asking for screen shot. when I ask why screen shot instead of visiting the account and you said you are too busy to visit the account.

And I was wondering and ask if it screen shot or actual account you want to buy?you flair.

My friend you don't know how to buy IG account that you are claiming, rather you are asking that they send you picture first,do video call first before buying.

What if after these demand you turn down the offer yet you already have the person pic and video?

The best thing to do for those that I have done,check my profile to see history of IG account I have advertised and that I have sold before is simple.

The seller send his ig and bank account details and the buyer send the money,should the seller fail to release the account you can't report him to his bank or your bank for fraud.

Even if you were sincere after the picture and video you are asking and the person failed to release his account, whatever you want to use the picture and video to achieve, his bank accounts is more valuable than imaginery pic and video you are asking.

Please IG seller beware considered all these things raise before dealing with him.

Thank you

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Bad Experience With Lendha / Compare Redesigned 100 Dollar With Our Redesigned Naira Notes (pics) / I Need A Loan Urgently!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.