Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,373 members, 7,808,304 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:07 AM

Juhayman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Juhayman (902 Views)

Not Helping Matters / My Sister Is About To Marry An Osu Man, About To Commit A Serious Taboo / UBA Staff Sleeping With My Sister's Husband, Sends Him Her Nudes - Nigerian Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Juhayman by Queenlovely(f): 9:20am On Jul 18, 2020
Juhayman

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Juhayman by chatinent: 9:22am On Jul 18, 2020
Mr. Speaker, I can't help but notice.. 'Beside my house HERE IN LEKKI PHASE II..' It's okay. You have made it in life.

1 Like

Re: Juhayman by donbachi(m): 9:59am On Jul 18, 2020
I dont have abusive inlaws..but,if i do..i rather have a widow for a sister..than be sisterless..cos the idiot will still remarry after killing her.

1 Like

Re: Juhayman by Nobody: 4:02pm On Aug 04, 2020
Queenlovely:
behind my house here in lekki phase2 a brother in-law used a matchet on his inlaw for beating his sister, it happens everywhere in Nigeria. all these stories of domestic abuse, how do the brother of the lady handle this, what if the man is stubborn, what if after several meetings the circle continues.

one boy matched his cult gang to the husband's house and beat him to a pulp, in every family there is always this son that is hot tempered how do they stop him from attacking the man

in some families, they order the woman to come back home to her father's house. what if the man remarries? especially if the man was rich, and keep abusing your sister,

What would you do to your inlaw who keep beating your sister?

Any woman whose husband beats up should leave the marriage

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Juhayman by Rawhumper(m): 1:43pm On Aug 15, 2020
Mh sisters have not complained about their hus beating them so i dont know what to say.And there are seven of them i have.

quote author=PrecisionFx post=92453056]

Any woman whose husband beats up should leave the marriage [/quote]

(1) (Reply)

Closed / What You Ought To Know About Single Mothers / Curvy Actress Moesha Boduong Shows Off Big Backside On Beach (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.