Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,567 members, 7,809,066 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:12 PM

How To Change Your Whatsapp From A Normal Account To A Business Account - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Change Your Whatsapp From A Normal Account To A Business Account (36226 Views)

How To Stop Whatsapp From Reducing The Quality Of Pictures You Post Or Send / 7 Reasons Why I Uninstalled WhatsApp From My Device, And You Should Too / How To Clone Any Whatsapp Account To Another Smartphone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Change Your Whatsapp From A Normal Account To A Business Account by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jul 18, 2020
nice one
Re: How To Change Your Whatsapp From A Normal Account To A Business Account by ofiko123(m): 3:43pm On Jul 18, 2020
Nice one... Noted..
Re: How To Change Your Whatsapp From A Normal Account To A Business Account by onegbdata: 3:43pm On Jul 18, 2020
OK
Re: How To Change Your Whatsapp From A Normal Account To A Business Account by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jul 18, 2020
I want to ask please.. How do one recover his/her whatapp from hackers.. Someone needs advice urgently.
Re: How To Change Your Whatsapp From A Normal Account To A Business Account by hiziko22: 3:49pm On Jul 18, 2020
Home Tutor
If you are in need of a personal home lesson teacher for your child(ren)/wards. Please kindly call this number: 08083319204, 09031939140.
Subject area: ss1-ss3. Mathematics, physics, further mathematics & chemistry. My fees are affordable. For JUNIOR CATEGORY: Mathematics, English language, Basic science & BST. For the J.s.s 3. Students must have there Evergreen past questions. For PRIMARY CATEGORY: Pry 4,5 & 6. Primary 6 student must have there UGO.C.UGO.
Location: Mowe/ Ofada. Candidates must reside in mowe/ ofada. Instead of sitting down at home been idle, why can't you make use of this opportunity during this pandemic. No knowledge is waste. Try me for the next 2 weeks, if no improvement is seen, then the contract can be terminated. Experience speaks!!!
Re: How To Change Your Whatsapp From A Normal Account To A Business Account by Psoul(m): 3:51pm On Jul 18, 2020
Log out from your social media Accounts.
Now, Log in to your Bank Account.
What you sees there is the real you
And not that person you make us to believe in ur social media accounts.
If you feel happy about the person you saw in that your Bank Account, good.
If you are not happy about what you saw, then it's time to have a rethink.
Only you can tell yourself the truth.

1 Like

Re: How To Change Your Whatsapp From A Normal Account To A Business Account by BIA3: 4:00pm On Jul 18, 2020
for those that want to sell e-books and don't know what to write on. I can show you how to research on what people are actually looking for. Like instead of just writing and package then start convincing people to buy, you can do the research and Know what people want the you sell like crazy
Re: How To Change Your Whatsapp From A Normal Account To A Business Account by WilliamsDeGreat: 4:12pm On Jul 18, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
Nice article

i love that WhatsApp business

I use it for my bombing

How does it work for bombing
Re: How To Change Your Whatsapp From A Normal Account To A Business Account by okooloyun1(m): 4:14pm On Jul 18, 2020
Nice
Re: How To Change Your Whatsapp From A Normal Account To A Business Account by Retrography(m): 4:19pm On Jul 18, 2020
Beautiful.
Re: How To Change Your Whatsapp From A Normal Account To A Business Account by Nehyooh(m): 5:08pm On Jul 18, 2020
lenghtinny:
Even those wey no get business Dey WhatsApp business angry
grin
Re: How To Change Your Whatsapp From A Normal Account To A Business Account by Ukeka07: 5:11pm On Jul 18, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
Nice article

I use it for my bombing
Re: How To Change Your Whatsapp From A Normal Account To A Business Account by JBoss25(m): 5:46pm On Jul 18, 2020
rowland545:
I hate people that use whatspp business account. They always feel like they have made it....mtsheew nonsense
cheesy
Re: How To Change Your Whatsapp From A Normal Account To A Business Account by ashala(m): 6:22pm On Jul 18, 2020
postbox:

Like millions of people around the world, you probably use WhatsApp on your phone every day to stay in touch with your friends and family members. However, there is one more side of WhatsApp that can be very useful to business owners, social media marketers, and more.

We are talking about WhatsApp Business and here is everything you need to know.

1. What Is WhatsApp Business

WhatsApp Business is a subdivision of regular WhatsApp that was unveiled as a standalone app in 2018. WhatsApp Business gives business owners another opportunity to become closer to its customers and maintain their online presence.

The three most popular ways to use WhatsApp Business are informing the customers about new promotions and products, giving them a look behind the scenes with WhatsApp stories, and providing speedy customer support.

WhatsApp Business has many advantages for business owners compared to regular WhatsApp.

First, you get a verifiable business profile where you can choose a profile picture and add contact information to help customers get in touch with you easier.

Second, you can use Broadcast Lists and automatic responses to make communication with customers more effective.

Third, there are stats for your posts that you can use to measure the efficiency of your communication methods.

2. How To Switch To A WhatsApp Business Account

If you run a business or work in marketing and want to use one more channel to reach out to your customers, you will need a WhatsApp account. You can download it independently or switch your regular WhatsApp account to a WhatsApp Business account. Here is how to do it.

Back up your WhatsApp data by going to the app’s settings and selecting the necessary options to save your chats in the cloud storage.Go to Google Play Store on Android phones and the App Store on iOS devices. Search and download the WhatsApp Business app to your phone for free.Launch the WhatsApp Business app. Review and accept the Terms of Service to continue.WhatsApp will automatically identify your mobile phone number, so all you need to do is make sure it’s correct and move on to the next steps.The app will then begin the migrating process where your data will be moved from the standard WhatsApp account to a Business WhatsApp account. Keep the app open while it’s happening, as you may be prompted to allow the app to download backed up data or confirm other queries.Give the necessary permissions to WhatsApp Business, which includes contacts and media.Sign up as a WhatsApp Business user with your business name, profile picture, and the right business category.Go to Settings -> More options -> Business tools -> Business profile to boost your WhatsApp Business profile. Fill out the description of your company, other contact options, working hours, and business address.Once your WhatsApp Business is set up, you can begin your first chat. Tap the icon to write a new message, select the contact, and begin composing your message. Tap Send when you’re done to deliver your message to the recipient.

SOURCE:https://brandspurng.com/2020/07/18/how-to-change-your-whatsapp-from-a-normal-account-to-a-business-account/

Good
Re: How To Change Your Whatsapp From A Normal Account To A Business Account by xreal: 6:29pm On Jul 18, 2020
Obierika:
Is it possible to also convert duplicate WhatApp in Parallel space?

Very well.
Re: How To Change Your Whatsapp From A Normal Account To A Business Account by drake49(m): 6:33pm On Jul 18, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
Nice article

I use it for my bombing
oshare na... Abeg i send you pm
Re: How To Change Your Whatsapp From A Normal Account To A Business Account by Crochet: 7:25pm On Jul 18, 2020
Nice write up
Re: How To Change Your Whatsapp From A Normal Account To A Business Account by Grateful02(m): 8:12pm On Jul 18, 2020
Finally aside from politics politics politics, dem don move better topic come front page
Re: How To Change Your Whatsapp From A Normal Account To A Business Account by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jul 18, 2020
nice one op
Re: How To Change Your Whatsapp From A Normal Account To A Business Account by IfeomaOnu1: 10:22pm On Jul 18, 2020
So after synchronizing the regular WhatsApp to the business class, what do you do to the regular one? Does it automatically disappear? Or delete it?
Please, l need answer from anyone who knows. Thanks
Re: How To Change Your Whatsapp From A Normal Account To A Business Account by earnit3: 11:18pm On Jul 18, 2020
oh
Re: How To Change Your Whatsapp From A Normal Account To A Business Account by maxibrainz02(m): 2:50am On Jul 19, 2020
Thank you Opp
Re: How To Change Your Whatsapp From A Normal Account To A Business Account by emmabest2000(m): 4:26am On Jul 19, 2020
postbox:

Like millions of people around the world, you probably use WhatsApp on your phone every day to stay in touch with your friends and family members. However, there is one more side of WhatsApp that can be very useful to business owners, social media marketers, and more.

We are talking about WhatsApp Business and here is everything you need to know.

1. What Is WhatsApp Business

WhatsApp Business is a subdivision of regular WhatsApp that was unveiled as a standalone app in 2018. WhatsApp Business gives business owners another opportunity to become closer to its customers and maintain their online presence.

The three most popular ways to use WhatsApp Business are informing the customers about new promotions and products, giving them a look behind the scenes with WhatsApp stories, and providing speedy customer support.

WhatsApp Business has many advantages for business owners compared to regular WhatsApp.

First, you get a verifiable business profile where you can choose a profile picture and add contact information to help customers get in touch with you easier.

Second, you can use Broadcast Lists and automatic responses to make communication with customers more effective.

Third, there are stats for your posts that you can use to measure the efficiency of your communication methods.

2. How To Switch To A WhatsApp Business Account

If you run a business or work in marketing and want to use one more channel to reach out to your customers, you will need a WhatsApp account. You can download it independently or switch your regular WhatsApp account to a WhatsApp Business account. Here is how to do it.

Back up your WhatsApp data by going to the app’s settings and selecting the necessary options to save your chats in the cloud storage.Go to Google Play Store on Android phones and the App Store on iOS devices. Search and download the WhatsApp Business app to your phone for free.Launch the WhatsApp Business app. Review and accept the Terms of Service to continue.WhatsApp will automatically identify your mobile phone number, so all you need to do is make sure it’s correct and move on to the next steps.The app will then begin the migrating process where your data will be moved from the standard WhatsApp account to a Business WhatsApp account. Keep the app open while it’s happening, as you may be prompted to allow the app to download backed up data or confirm other queries.Give the necessary permissions to WhatsApp Business, which includes contacts and media.Sign up as a WhatsApp Business user with your business name, profile picture, and the right business category.Go to Settings -> More options -> Business tools -> Business profile to boost your WhatsApp Business profile. Fill out the description of your company, other contact options, working hours, and business address.Once your WhatsApp Business is set up, you can begin your first chat. Tap the icon to write a new message, select the contact, and begin composing your message. Tap Send when you’re done to deliver your message to the recipient.

SOURCE:https://brandspurng.com/2020/07/18/how-to-change-your-whatsapp-from-a-normal-account-to-a-business-account/

3 Likes

Re: How To Change Your Whatsapp From A Normal Account To A Business Account by Sirmikky1(m): 7:12am On Jul 19, 2020
I need help on Facebook ads. Downloaded the ads manager, but it's telling me I'm not allowed to run an ad or something.

Anybody
Re: How To Change Your Whatsapp From A Normal Account To A Business Account by murade: 8:06am On Jul 19, 2020
The two whatssaps can stay on a single phone-business whatssap and ordinary whatssap but with different numbers
Re: How To Change Your Whatsapp From A Normal Account To A Business Account by bluefilm: 3:44pm On Jul 19, 2020
Nice info.
Re: How To Change Your Whatsapp From A Normal Account To A Business Account by scarycuteface(m): 4:02pm On Jul 19, 2020
Thanks for this
Re: How To Change Your Whatsapp From A Normal Account To A Business Account by Mohbola(f): 9:37pm On Jul 19, 2020
Nice
Re: How To Change Your Whatsapp From A Normal Account To A Business Account by juliusijidola: 11:34am On Jul 20, 2020
Sirmikky1:
I need help on Facebook ads. Downloaded the ads manager, but it's telling me I'm not allowed to run an ad or something.

Anybody

Come I can help you with that
https:///2347012929844

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Airtel Compensates Customers With 200mb After Downtime / Deactivation Codes To Stop MTN Unsolicited Messages / [tutorial] How To Root Tecno D5 And Other Chinese Android 4.o Phones.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.