Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,479 members, 7,808,748 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:14 PM

God Is Not From/in This Universe Or Heaven , Where Was God Before Creation?? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Is Not From/in This Universe Or Heaven , Where Was God Before Creation?? (2129 Views)

If God Created This Universe, What's To Say He Didn't Create Another? / Who Was God Referring To, When He Said Come Let's Make Man In Our Own Image? / If God Is Beyond This Universe How Is There Gold In Heaven? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: God Is Not From/in This Universe Or Heaven , Where Was God Before Creation?? by Richnerd69: 4:13pm On Mar 02, 2021
budaatum:

Read the above again, because it does not sound like you understand it.

Is "quanta energy" and "atomic nature", nothing?

Can nothing cause a small bang, not to talk of a big one?

Are you suggesting that how a thing seems to you is how things really are, and you now want to "come here arguing what you dunno about" and expect not to be told that you "don't know what you're talking about"?

Please know that we are not arguing with you. We are teaching you and you will learn whether you like it or not!

geddifok out. Sheer ignorance from u and LordReed . I have nothing to learn from y'all slow pokes that don't even know anything about quantum physics not to talk of classical mechanics as basic as it is.
Re: God Is Not From/in This Universe Or Heaven , Where Was God Before Creation?? by budaatum: 4:18pm On Mar 02, 2021
Richnerd69:

geddifok out. Sheer ignorance from u and LordReed . I have nothing to learn from y'all slow pokes that don't even know anything about quantum physics not to talk of classical mechanics as basic as it is.

Says a person who claims "quanta energy" and "atomic nature" are nothing, lol.

1 Like

Re: God Is Not From/in This Universe Or Heaven , Where Was God Before Creation?? by Richnerd69: 4:48pm On Mar 02, 2021
budaatum:

Says a person who claims "quanta energy" and "atomic nature" are nothing, lol.

Have you seen a quanta energy before or sub atomic particles of an energized state ? I've been arguing with a bozo .. pls move front . This one doesn't know these stuffs are not visible
Re: God Is Not From/in This Universe Or Heaven , Where Was God Before Creation?? by budaatum: 5:03pm On Mar 02, 2021
Richnerd69:

Have you seen a quanta energy before or sub atomic particles of an energized state ? I've been arguing with a bozo .. pls move front . This one doesn't know these stuffs are not visible

Have you seen evolution before, or the love you felt for the girl who left you that you were dying for?

Guess they never existed.

1 Like

Re: God Is Not From/in This Universe Or Heaven , Where Was God Before Creation?? by LordReed(m): 6:09pm On Mar 02, 2021
Richnerd69:

Now I know how stupid you are and I see through your foolishness cheesy . You went through my profile to dig up stuffs now you're displaying foolishness grin

Bwahahahahaha! What a special snowflake. You are a wuss who can't stand by his own self. You really need help with your self esteem.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: God Is Not From/in This Universe Or Heaven , Where Was God Before Creation?? by LordReed(m): 6:10pm On Mar 02, 2021
Richnerd69:

We will educate your junk filled brain by force so that you stop saying junk like "scientists said everything comes from nothing".

1 Like 1 Share

Re: God Is Not From/in This Universe Or Heaven , Where Was God Before Creation?? by Richnerd69: 6:27pm On Mar 02, 2021
budaatum:

Have you seen evolution before, or the love you felt for the girl who left you that you were dying for?

Guess they never existed.

bozo cheesy
Re: God Is Not From/in This Universe Or Heaven , Where Was God Before Creation?? by Richnerd69: 6:28pm On Mar 02, 2021
LordReed:

We will educate your junk filled brain by force so that you stop saying junk like "scientists said everything comes from nothing".

You're ignorant and broke. simple cheesy
Re: God Is Not From/in This Universe Or Heaven , Where Was God Before Creation?? by Richnerd69: 6:29pm On Mar 02, 2021
LordReed:

Bwahahahahaha! What a special snowflake. You are a wuss who can't stand by his own self. You really need help with your self esteem.

wailing of a broke man that's why you don't know book cheesy
Re: God Is Not From/in This Universe Or Heaven , Where Was God Before Creation?? by LordReed(m): 6:32pm On Mar 02, 2021
Richnerd69:

wailing of a broke man cheesy
Richnerd69:

You're ignorant and broke. simple cheesy

[img]https://media1./images/30db6c69728e6cd12babe8198806e9b5/tenor.gif?itemid=9321909[/img]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: God Is Not From/in This Universe Or Heaven , Where Was God Before Creation?? by Nobody: 7:54pm On Mar 02, 2021
Richnerd69:

wailing of a broke man that's why you don't know book cheesy
How did you know he's broke??
Re: God Is Not From/in This Universe Or Heaven , Where Was God Before Creation?? by Nobody: 8:08pm On Mar 02, 2021
Richnerd69:

What I wrote up there supports the claim of the theory of the big bang... So what's your point?

Do you know how nuclei particles formulate as they transform from one form of quanta energy... its atomic nature seem like nothingness , it cannot be seen at first at a point of singularity ... You and Lordreed don't know what you're talking about. I won't argue with y'all. Classical mechanics is quite different from quantum mechanics and it's theory. In fact don't come here arguing what you dunno about.

If any scientist says there's nothing,then the scientist is wrong.
Nothing can't exist.
Nothing has no form.
Nothing is not made of anything.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: God Is Not From/in This Universe Or Heaven , Where Was God Before Creation?? by Richnerd69: 8:42pm On Mar 02, 2021
HellVictorinho:

If any scientist says there's nothing,then the scientist is wrong.
Nothing can't exist.
Nothing has no form.
Nothing is not made of anything.

Truth is there was nothing. period. I don't have time for this . do your findings or move
Re: God Is Not From/in This Universe Or Heaven , Where Was God Before Creation?? by Richnerd69: 8:42pm On Mar 02, 2021
Re: God Is Not From/in This Universe Or Heaven , Where Was God Before Creation?? by Richnerd69: 8:44pm On Mar 02, 2021
HellVictorinho:
How did you know he's broke??
Just like how I know you're also broke. Rich people mind their business.
Re: God Is Not From/in This Universe Or Heaven , Where Was God Before Creation?? by LordReed(m): 8:45pm On Mar 02, 2021
Re: God Is Not From/in This Universe Or Heaven , Where Was God Before Creation?? by Nobody: 9:34pm On Mar 02, 2021
Richnerd69:

Just like how I know you're also broke. Rich people mind their business.

Is Nairaland your business?
Re: God Is Not From/in This Universe Or Heaven , Where Was God Before Creation?? by Nobody: 9:35pm On Mar 02, 2021
Richnerd69:

Truth is there was nothing. period. I don't have time for this . do your findings or move
Truth is you're wrong.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: God Is Not From/in This Universe Or Heaven , Where Was God Before Creation?? by Richnerd69: 10:45pm On Mar 02, 2021
HellVictorinho:

Is Nairaland your business?

No, it's your DAD's. Broke people ehn cheesy
Re: God Is Not From/in This Universe Or Heaven , Where Was God Before Creation?? by Richnerd69: 10:46pm On Mar 02, 2021
HellVictorinho:

Truth is you're wrong.

you're everything wrong with life. Summon wisdom and get busy with life so you can worry about better things.
Re: God Is Not From/in This Universe Or Heaven , Where Was God Before Creation?? by Nobody: 10:54pm On Mar 02, 2021
Richnerd69:

Is that all?
Re: God Is Not From/in This Universe Or Heaven , Where Was God Before Creation?? by Nobody: 10:55pm On Mar 02, 2021
Richnerd69:

you're everything wrong with life. Summon wisdom and get busy with life so you can worry about better things.
Is that all?
Re: God Is Not From/in This Universe Or Heaven , Where Was God Before Creation?? by LordReed(m): 6:48am On Mar 03, 2021
Richnerd69:

I guess this is your true service to god, insulting people's dad. LMFAO

1 Like 1 Share

Re: God Is Not From/in This Universe Or Heaven , Where Was God Before Creation?? by Kobojunkie: 6:06pm On Mar 04, 2021
kimco:

Evidence of you being a programmer is not your finished work. Its your ability to code.
Wrong! A programmer in this context creates universes...not one with just the know-how.
Re: God Is Not From/in This Universe Or Heaven , Where Was God Before Creation?? by kimco(m): 12:09am On Mar 07, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Wrong! A programmer in this context creates universes...not one with just the know-how.

Evidence of a creator is not his creation, but his ability to create. How would one know that that is his or her (creator's) creation?

If i tell you i created an app, would you accept that fact because the app i claim to have created exists? Its not enough evidence, obviously you would need more.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: God Is Not From/in This Universe Or Heaven , Where Was God Before Creation?? by Kobojunkie: 12:58am On Mar 07, 2021
kimco:

Evidence of a creator is not his creation, but his ability to create. How would one know that that is his or her (creator's) creation?

If i tell you i created an app, would you accept that fact because the app i claim to have created exists? It's not enough evidence, obviously you would need more.
By that everyone can be supposed to be a creator then, not just God.

Be sure that the evidence of a creator is in fact his creation, not his claim of being a creator, a claim which unsubstantiated, means nothing as far as evidence is concerned.

If you tell me you created an app and upon searching I find that you never did create an app, are you still a creator or just one whose claim to be an app creator remains unsubstantiated?

I can not search your mind for to certify that you indeed have the ability to create. I can however judge your creation as evidence of the ability to create.

In much the same way, God calls on us to judge His ability as a creator by observing His wondrous creations.
Re: God Is Not From/in This Universe Or Heaven , Where Was God Before Creation?? by kimco(m): 11:31am On Mar 13, 2021
Kobojunkie:
By that everyone can be supposed to be a creator then, not just God.

Be sure that the evidence of a creator is in fact his creation, not his claim of being a creator, a claim which unsubstantiated, means nothing as far as evidence is concerned.

[b]If you tell me you created an app and upon searching I find that you never did create an app, are you still a creator or just one whose claim to be an app creator remains unsubstantiated?

I can not search your mind for to certify that you indeed have the ability to create. I can however judge your creation as evidence of the ability to create.[\b]

In much the same way, God calls on us to judge His ability as a creator by observing His wondrous creations.

Guy you are running around in circles....

The bolded part shows you don't know what constitutes evidence.
1. How do you find out that God(Yahweh) did or did not create the universe?

2. Why would you need to search the mind to find out one can create? If i say i have driven a big truck, my statement would be falsified if i could not even drive Toyota viz. Even though my ability to drive isn't enough to make my claim completely true, its a great premise to help reach a logical conclusion.

3. In order to establish that God is the one who created everything, we need to establish two evidence.

a. That we have met God before, as in, he Exists.
He could reveal himself by talking to us
without physically revealing himself.

b. That we can witness God creating anything at
all.

Until these two conditions are met, we cannot verify that indeed Yahweh created the heavens and earth (not the universe, that was never stated).

If pastor tells me he has created a phone through spiritual means, you can be sure I'm going to doubt the story till proven true.
However if a tech company says they have created a phone, I'm going to give them the benefit of the doubt till proven otherwise.

Can you tell me why I am biased against and towards the two entities when it comes to the same issue, respectively?
Re: God Is Not From/in This Universe Or Heaven , Where Was God Before Creation?? by Kobojunkie: 4:40pm On Mar 13, 2021
kimco:

3. In order to establish that God is the one who created everything, we need to establish two evidence.
a. That we have met God before, as in, he Exists.
He could reveal himself by talking to us
without physically revealing himself.

b. That we can witness God creating anything at
all.

Until these two conditions are met, we cannot verify that indeed Yahweh created the heavens and earth (not the universe, that was never stated).

If pastor tells me he has created a phone through spiritual means, you can be sure I'm going to doubt the story till proven true.
However if a tech company says they have created a phone, I'm going to give them the benefit of the doubt till proven otherwise.

Can you tell me why I am biased against and towards the two entities when it comes to the same issue, respectively?
I am afraid you are lost. Did you miss the sign on the door on your way in here? It says "Religion"... back to what I was saying before the distraction.

Ghostrye:
Sometimes I allude it to a programmer making a sim game on his laptop, but when I say it everybody else thinks I'm either crazy or lacking faith
you are not crazy at all. I see God as I used to see myself a programmer, creating worlds snd universes, over which I have absolute control grin

Evidence of my work as a creator my creation itself
Re: God Is Not From/in This Universe Or Heaven , Where Was God Before Creation?? by kimco(m): 8:06pm On Mar 13, 2021
Kobojunkie:
I am afraid you are lost. Did you miss the sign on the door on your way in here? It says "Religion"... back to what I was saying before the distraction.

you are not crazy at all. I see God as I used to see myself a programmer, creating worlds snd universes, over which I have absolute control grin

Evidence of my work as a creator my creation itself

So you wont answer me now. And i see you just changed your wording to suit your new narrative. Evidence of your work as a creator is your work(it is in fact a valid premise, but may or may not be enough depending on who you are trying to convince). Evidence of your ability as a creator is not your work, but you ability itself. Your work cannot suffice as valid proof in any situation because we have to establish that indeed you have the ability to create. Unless to a person who isn't interested in what a valid proof is. Take it or leave it....sir. Respectfully.
Re: God Is Not From/in This Universe Or Heaven , Where Was God Before Creation?? by Larryfest(m): 2:35pm On Mar 20, 2021
Richnerd69:

can I still help? if it's not too late.
It's not too late bro sorry i have been having phone problems all this while. I just need your help which ever way you can assist me, i have been jobless for some years now no money nothing. I have been given a 6months quit notice since last year July which has already elapsed by January even to feed presently is a war for me. Sorry for bothering you bro i just pray and hope you can assist me. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Moment A Pastor And Her Choir Leader Clashed During Worship Session (video) / Download This Is The Generation By Apostle Joshua Selman Mp3 / Watch The Video Clip Of When Tb Joshua Predicted Guinea Vs Nigeria Match

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.